*2 FREE AndroGenerator Bottles!*

Page 13 of 21 First ... 1112131415 ... Last
    •   
       

    •   
       


  1. 149. Ok, all the numbers up to 150 have been covered now.

  2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    149. Ok, all the numbers up to 150 have been covered now.
    My lord... You REEEEALLLY want to try AndroGenerator dont you?

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  3. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    My lord... You REEEEALLLY want to try AndroGenerator dont you?

    Adams
    I just figured i'd give a little structure to the mayhem and fill in the blanks. who knows, it could already have been guessed

  4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I just figured i'd give a little structure to the mayhem and fill in the blanks. who knows, it could already have been guessed
    Or maybe you got both, and we can get some blood work funded for a cycle!!! I'll throw in... some... ummmm... pokes There you go!!! That would be gold on facebook!

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  5. I could actually swing b4 + after bloodwork. i'm having some done in about 3 weeks as after PCT, and am due for my anual anyhow so I could just hold off on that for the length of time on this

  6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I could actually swing b4 + after bloodwork. i'm having some done in about 3 weeks as after post cycle therapy, and am due for my anual anyhow so I could just hold off on that for the length of time on this
    Oh no no no... we need to set you up with a nice cycle to supress you. Then this is all you get for PCT. We record befores and afters... but it sounds like you have good baselines already. You didnt get the memo?

    As joe from family guy would say: LETS DO THIS!!!

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  7. LOL like the notes easy.... cept you were gettin married when i was 4 it sets things in perspective when I see things like that... not sure what persepective... guess I still feel old though sometimes.

    BTW ur a lucky bastage owning so many nice GM's

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Oh no no no... we need to set you up with a nice cycle to supress you. Then this is all you get for post cycle therapy. We record befores and afters... but it sounds like you have good baselines already. You didnt get the memo?

    As joe from family guy would say: LETS DO THIS!!!

    Adams
    well, then we'll have to wait about 3 months for time off

  9. ill guess 444

  10. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    LOL like the notes easy.... cept you were gettin married when i was 4 it sets things in perspective when I see things like that... not sure what persepective... guess I still feel old though sometimes.

    BTW ur a lucky bastage owning so many nice GM's
    I was starting to get bored just typing them in one by one, so I thought i'd throw in some commentary

  11. 254
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    well, then we'll have to wait about 3 months for time off
    Time off... Naaaa... who needs any of that nonsense?

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  13. 316
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 3 FREE BOTTLES OF ORANGE TRIAD
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 09-02-2010, 11:15 AM
  2. Free 3 bottles of TransForm (Forged)
    By CustomCapsule in forum Supplements
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 03:49 PM
  3. Free Bottles of TransFormed Forged!!
    By CustomCapsule in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 07:11 PM
  4. **AndroGenerator WORKS! TONS of AndroGenerator LOGS!!
    By SupremeSE in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 03:47 AM
Log in
Log in