ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION - **3 IntraStack Testers**

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

NEEDS 3 TESTERS!!!!

All chosen testers will receive ONE tub of IntrAbolic and ONE bottle of IntraXCell(The IntraStack) :cool:!!

IntrAbolic Highlights:

1. Stimulate Muscle Growth
2. Fight Muscle Breakdown
3. Boost Explosive Muscular Strength & Increase Endurance
4. Increase Muscle Fullness and Vascularity
5. IntrAbolic-Peptides provide rapidly absorbed, low-molecular
weight di-and tripeptides

IntraXCell Highlights:
1. Boosts Explosive Muscular Strength & Power Output
2. Increase Muscle Mass
3. Increase Anaerobic Muscular Endurance
4. Increase Aerobic Endurance
5.Delay Muscular Fatigue - Train Harder & Longer
6. Increase Muscle Fullness and Vascularity
7. No Bloating or Water-Retention

Athletic Edge Nutrition products are available at the Nutraplanet.com store-
NutraPlanet - Athletic Edge Nutrition Product Listing - On Sale! Lowest Prices For Athletic Edge Nutrition!

Products

IntraXCell-FAQ-THE DEFINITIVE Beta-Alanine Thread

IntrAbolic FAQ-THE Pioneer of Intra-Workout Supplementation

SteelEdge FAQ

Our product summary review thread

IntraXCell STUDY:

Beta-Alanine(IntraXCell) study

Our Articles/Reviews:

Nutrient Timing Article in Muscular Development

Intra-workout Article in Muscular Development

IntraXCell sport supplement product review in Muscular Development

PreWo article and NEW beta-alanine article in Muscular Development

Beta-alanine article- science meets real world results, in Muscular Development

PreWO part two article

Beta-Alanine compared to creatine

Our beta-alanine article on bb.com

Interview:

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION interviews OLYMPIC hopeful Michael James!

Video:

Aspiring Strongman IntraXCell/SteelEdge with video
[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=gJbzyUL8xos"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Facebook Group:
Join Our Facebook Group!!!

Requirements prior to testing and during testing:
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be available to start the Log / Review immediately upon receipt of product.
- Must not have any medical condition
- No other supplement changes / additions during the log / review period
- No "pending logs / reviews" from any other supplement company

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition. You are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

Weight:

Body type:

Training experience:

Training Schedule/Protocol:

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Prescription/Recreational drugs:

Medical Condition(s):

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting:

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks:

Current Supplements:

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum:

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:

WHY should we select YOU?

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2008!

*NOTE* You still have a chance to be one of our testers, even if you do not have 20,000 posts and 10,000 rep points! If you are new to this forum or you do not post very often, then you need to put extra effort into telling us why we should chose you.​

You guys asked for some opportunities, so here you go!! Let's get these apps rolling ;):twisted: Any questions, please feel free to post or PM me. Good luck everyone!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hopefully some quality logs will come out of this...you guys should jump on it as AEN is a great company. I would but i think ima just purchase my intrastack on my own

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hopefully some quality logs will come out of this...you guys should jump on it as AEN is a great company. I would but i think ima just purchase my intrastack on my own
Awesome, appreciate the kind words bolt. If you decide to log it, or have any questions, don't hesitate.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, appreciate the kind words bolt. If you decide to log it, or have any questions, don't hesitate.
no problem, i have a log right now and will just add intrabolic in later and will let everyone know when i do. it should be good to see others test these though

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no problem, i have a log right now and will just add intrabolic in later and will let everyone know when i do. it should be good to see others test these though
Sounds great, yeah I'm going to be a much stronger presence than I've been as of late. Send me a PM with the link to that log when ya can, I'll stop by.

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 190

Body type: meso

Training experience: been lifting on and off since the 9th grade (8 years ago), but have been consistent for around the last 2 years.

Training Schedule/Protocol: 4 days on, 1 day off. chest/tris, legs, shoulders, back/bis

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 30 min on the bicycle, medium intensity on all days except the day of and either before or after legs.

ibuprofin 800 (only in severe pain)
Medical Condition(s):
none
You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: off for a few months

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: currently on neovar

Current Supplements: neovar, igf-2, lipotriphin pm, amp(when energy is needed)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/84961-necroticism-ready-4-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80428-necroticisms-somnidren-gh.html

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:sure

WHY should we select YOU? i'm in a situation where my gains are at a pretty steady rate, and i know what my endurance etc. is at, so if the products do give noticeable results, i will be able to see them.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First app in, let's get these rollin!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Great oppurtunity guys. I would be all over this but I have a couple logs lined up right now.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 193

Body type: Ecto/Meso

Training experience: Been training for the past 3-4 years now.

Training Schedule/Protocol: I train 5 days a week. I have just started a push/pull workout schedule to try a new approach.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I do cardio for roughly 15 minutes after each of my workouts. Typically HIIT

Prescription/Recreational drugs: Nasacort AQ

Medical Condition(s): None

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Not a problem

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: It's a staple for me, so i'm not gonna lie. Who doesn't use creatine as a staple..?

Current Supplements: Diesel Test Hardcore, Raw Test, PSlin

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/84583-p-slin-diesel.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/83825-p-slin-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78934-get-diesel-r4w.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/76386-drive-log-joebo.html

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: No a problem

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: If needed i would

WHY should we select YOU? Because you didn't select me last time and you felt really bad about it and want to clear your mind.......maybe? I give honest feedback and will post at least 5 times per week.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _________NOW____, 2008!

D

Doobalips

Awards
I just purchased 30days worth of Intrastack.

Started it today and currently have a log running on BB.com

Any possibility I could apply for Intrastack so I can carry my log on for the full 8weeks or would that be cheeky asking? :hammer:

Let me know, no worries if you don't want me to.

A

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
i would jump on this, but i have to take a week off at the begining of march for lasik surgery and cant lift for a week, goodluck to everyone else.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 206

Body type: Ecto

Training experience: 7 years

Training Schedule/Protocol: Michael Elias's training routine. 4 x a week, I do legs 2 x a week, and upper body 2 x a week, and light cardio ed.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: ed, 30 mins walk 4 mph 6.0 incline

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Cool

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Done

Current Supplements:
Orange Triad
Reset AD
Drive
RPM occasionaly
IGF 2
(yes, I am off of XF lol)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/50740-jjohns-alpha-drive.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/75432-100-day-1250-a.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/47181-x-factor-log.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/56829-sizeon-jw-bam.html

Yes
Yes
Because I am a reliable guy that logs with details and have a constant training regimen. I'm able to notice supplement's effectiveness, as I have tried so many products.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 150

Body type:mesomorph

Training experience: lifting intensly for 12 months. lots of cardio training. training for MMA, wrestling, track

Training Schedule/Protocol:
* 1 mile warmup run everyday
m- bicep, shoulder, tricep, calve
t- back, chest, traps, quad
w-bicep, shoulder, tricep, calve
th-back. chest, quad, traps
f- chest, bicep, shoulder, calve light
sa- cardio, quad, trap, calve light
su-cardio, abs,
Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
1 mile daily before workout plus track practice exercises
sunday 4-6 miles

none

Medical Condition(s):
none

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting:
yes i will be

yes

Current Supplements:
superpump250- almost out though
Superpump250/sizeON log- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/85840-texaslifter89s-superpump250-sizeon.html

yes, bb.com & any other you wish

yes, i do for all logs
because i am commited to lifting, enjoy trying new products to help myself and others, being active, hard working, and i have trouble gaining weight once my plateu is reached and gain strength & mass pretty consistently and go into detail on logs.! i wish myself luck on this hopefully i am picked!:head:

H

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Age - 21 (22 in less than a month)
Height/Weight - 6.0'/~177
Training experience - 6&1/2, more devout in recent 4 years

Weight training - Blend between compound power movements and crossfit inspired workouts (power+endurance training). Weight training at least 3x weekly depending on body reaction, with bodyweight exercises frequent in between.
Cardio training - My current focus in training, with 6 days on, 1 day off. Consists of 3 "easy" pace days, 1 "speed"(tempo run/HIIT) day, 1 "power"(stairs) day, and 1 day in the pool.

Perscription Drugs/Medications/Drugs - Nothing to mention here. Don't smoke, and havn't drank in months.

Be off Beta-Alanine for 2 weeks:
Currently a big fan of Beta-Alanine, and supplementing with it. If chosen to log, I can be off it for 2 weeks.
Be off creatine:
Not a user of creatine recently (training running, ect).

Current Supplements:
BodyOctane + Bulk Beta-Alanine
Cordygen5
Xtend BCAA's
PLCAR + ALCAR

Can post in other forums, just need to sign up. Frequent reader/poster, just not on other boards(yet). I suppose I could do pictures, but my training is solely for performance, and I'm not a bodybuilder in the slightest sense. Pictures may not prove much at all... abilities do the talkin' for me.

Why applying:
In a nutshell, I'm training for endurance. I'm currently training running as my focus, so I would be testing the endurance portion of these two supplements to their absolute fullest. Many of my cardio sessions run close to an hour, and this would be a great test as I know how my body starts to feel when I'm reaching the end of the run. My current BCAA drink yields some endurance benefits, but again, I'm always looking to improve what I feel works.

Training hard for an upcoming event this summer, and always looking to improve in terms of results. If all goes well, I also plan on doing my first Half Ironman competition. Currently have my own blend of endurance/recovery products, and as of late I have been turned onto this stack. I pay very close attention to performance, as it is my #1. My training is fairly steady, with slight increases every week on running pace and a consistant weight lifting approach. Big on bodyweight exercises. I've used dozens and dozens of supplements in the past, so I feel that I know which ones work and which don't.
Intrabolic has become very interesting to me due to the length of some of my training sessions. Some of my runs move close to an hour in duration, and a product like this would simply (hypothetically), blow my standard BCAA drink out of the water. The stream of endurance compounds would double with helping my recovery, allowing me to train harder, more often. That's the part that interests me the most.
Intracell interests me because it has (again theoretically) harnessed Beta-Alanine, which would render my bulk BA not nearly as effective. BA has become one of my favorite supplements of all time, and again, I'm always looking to improve. Have tried Incarnate in the past, and could give a good comparison.
Have yet to do a complete log, but partially because I'm not a bodybuilder taping my measurements or checking my weight everyday (not knocking on the BB'ers). Didn't think too many BB'ers would get a good feel for what the product does if I just bring random run times and crossfit times to the table. But I do assure you that I know how to keep a log, as I do it everyday. Again though, it's all performance numbers for me, so kind of a different game. Levels of fatigue, and endurance improvements (even in the static pace runs that aren't meant to destroy me) would be noted in detail. Diet is very consistant for me, ever since I moved into my apartment (if you don't buy anything close to bad, you simply cannot eat bad!).

J

JDF

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 215

Body type: endo

Training experience: 4 years

Training Schedule/Protocol: HST 3 day a week split

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 1-2 times a week

Prescription/Recreational drugs: none

Medical Condition(s): none

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: thats fine, Im taking Xtend right now but have been taking for less than a week

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: havent taken any in months

Current Supplements: Multi, GTE, ALA, ZMT, DCP, Xtend, CLA, mega dose Fish Oil

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/86430-my-8-week.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/84554-starting-metabolic-diet.html

http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/training-logs/27355-my-hst.html

and another in IRONMASS.com but the site is down right now

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: I can post it on 3 other forums

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Of course, I do in all my logs anyways

WHY should we select YOU?: Because im a real person who can give you real results, Im not a pro nor will I ever be a pro. I am a very intense person who takes lifting weights very seriously, I am on a CKD/AD diet and I log ALL food that I intake as you can see by viewing the links I have posted. I also have alot of ppl come up to me at my gym and ask me where/which supplements that I use and recommend so hopefully I would try and get them to join the boards and follow my logs ( as well as purchase and try the products I use ). Plus, im awesome :head:

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Weight: 241 lbs, 8-9% bodyfat

Body type: Ectomorph

Training experience: 2.5 years bodybuilding/6 years weights

Training Schedule/Protocol: 3 on / 1 off / 3 on / 1 off.

Day 1: Legs
Day 2: Shoulders/Traps
Day 3: Biceps/Triceps
Day 4: Off
Day 5: Chest
Day 6: Back/Traps
Day 7: Legs
Day 8: Off.

Calves are worked 3 times per week for 20-25 sets * 15-25 reps; mainly 5 exercises, and 4-5 sets per exercise.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 2 on / 1 off / 2 on / 1 off.

- Normally consisting of 30-40 minutes on the treadmill @ 5-6mph @ inclines of 4-5 degrees.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None

- No problem, I ran out of my Vasocharge/Xtend workout stack last week anyway.

- No problem

Current Supplements:
- Muscle Milk, Whey Protein, WMS, ALA, Formestane (topical solution), fish oil, multivitamin

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/79396-m-drol-h.html - M-drol/H-drol Log

- Yes, Bodybuilding.com - The Future Of Bodybuilding! Huge Bodybuilding Site.

- Yes, although they'd be of web-cam quality.

- I am a young, hard-working, well-educated, balls-to-the-walls/ALL-OUT intensity in the gym, body obsessed bodybuilder wanting to get on stage this Spring for the first time. I will be using your product in the introductory stages of my pre-contest diet, so it will without a doubt be in handy as I'm already reducing the carbs. I'm known for my hardcore dedication to the sport, as well as my training techniques. I always try out something different at the gym to keep the body guessing and not being able to adapt, and it's always intense as hell. I'm the kind of gym-goer who gets a management complaint for hitting it too hard over in the corner on leg-day, and for spilling my guts in the trash cans while walking with a daze. I'm an ideal subject for your product !

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the last week of February, 2008!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Few more solids apps, woooot. I'm thinking we'll give this a few more days before we decide on testers. You guys will learn very quickly that AEN is quite infamous for causing anxiety as our future testers await our decision :twisted::twisted:

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards

Weight: 174

Body type:75%ecto/25%meso

Training experience: 4 years

Training Schedule/Protocol: 5 day split

Mon back (bis abs calves-reduced sets for stimulation
not fatigue)
Tues chest (tris shoulders traps-reduced)
Wed cardio abs
Thurs legs
Fri arms-bis traps fores (back reduced)
Sat shoulders tris abs (chest reduced)
Sun rest

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 4-5 days/week. Protocol will vary
between long runs, sprints, and
occasionally swimming.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: none

Medical Condition(s): none

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: ended purple wraath 3 months ago, took white flood during summer.

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Ive been off for about 6 weeks.

Current Supplements: EAS premium protein, equate multi-vit, fish oil, super cissus rx.

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: none

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: YES, bodybuilding.com

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: YES

I have been lifting without any other supplements besides EAS protein, multi-vit, fish oil, and vitamin C since winter break (6 weeks ago), and therefor I feel my body is "tared," if u will, to non-muscle building supplements (other than protein powder). In other words, I could accurately determine the true effects of an ergogenic aid at this point. A good log is accurate with as less variables as possible. It is easy for people to analyze logs with consistent data, consistent workout/nutrition/sleep/supplementation protocol. I am not one to take days off of training, I missed only 2 or 3 days of scheduled training this past summer and that was b/c the gym closed early on me. As a student-athlete I know the importance of time management and dedication, which are necessary for a great log. My schedule is consistent, i do everything at pretty much the same time every day. Basically I feel my log would have little to no conflicting variables so the viewers could easily summarize my log to efficiently base their decisions off of. I have also used a variety of supplements including BA, and free form anabolic steroids, so i could make a good comparison.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical
condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of recieved, 2008!

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice array of candidates. That is a pretty hefty dose of daily beta-alanine though. Would most people notice an appreciable difference in dosing? I suppose some of the cross training atheletes would. And seeing as how some of the applicants have used beta-alanine before I guess we'll find out. Look forward to the logs.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice array of candidates. That is a pretty hefty dose of daily beta-alanine though. Would most people notice an appreciable difference in dosing? I suppose some of the cross training atheletes would. And seeing as how some of the applicants have used beta-alanine before I guess we'll find out. Look forward to the logs.
That's one of the great, indirect, benefits of IntrAbolic. It doubles the length of IntraXcell. Users are able to half-dose IXL, and still reach their full daily dosage because of IA. Quite the 1-2 punch ;)

Or for those who like to do a 1-2 week loading phase, that works as well.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ha this is giving me lots of anxiety like you said. everytime i get on here this is the first thread i come to because i want to be a tester and try this stuff. i want to see what it does during my cardio and distance running, how the endurancetruly works, i want to feel the effects on my body and be able to successfully break my consistant gaining into something new. looking forward to seeing the winners!!:box:

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id looooooooove to test this....
Yes, the IntaStack tends to have this effect ;)

Anyways, we decided on Monday. Should anyone not be able to post up an application prior to then, please PM me. Otherwise, just try and survive the weekend to all you guys who applied and are dying to be picked :thumbsup:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

Anyways, we decided on Monday. Should anyone not be able to post up an application prior to then, please PM me. Otherwise, just try and survive the weekend to all you guys who applied and are dying to be picked :thumbsup:
ill sit this one out,let some non reps grab this opportunity, ill have to pick up some intrabolic though..big fan of the profile

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ill sit this one out,let some non reps grab this opportunity, ill have to pick up some intrabolic though..big fan of the profile
Sounds great man! Have you talk to Buck at all lately? Tried PM'ing him, but nothing :wtf:

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not alot, ryan's got alot on the go.....no longer a rep too....weak
Oooh, cause I won 2 bottles of LR from a contest on bb.com about a month or two ago. Was wondering what happened to them :(

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
while you all wait i got the last bottle of intrabolic on nutraplanet coming to me:rasp: lol but yea i look forward to every1 else's logs..

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Oooh, cause I won 2 bottles of LR from a contest on bb.com about a month or two ago. Was wondering what happened to them :(
i rarely venture there, contact Dave (paloaltolabs), if he doesnt get back to you, holla at me ill take care of it

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
:bb3:

Lets get some more up!!

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:bb3:

Lets get some more up!!
With that animated gif I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to get up? :D

I look forward to seing how 7g effects people though. I'm thinking of bumping my dose up to at least 5g.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With that animated gif I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to get up? :D

I look forward to seing how 7g effects people though. I'm thinking of bumping my dose up to at least 5g.
7g??

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Weight: 205 lbs

Body type: Not quite sure.

Training experience: Approximately 1 year and loving it!

Training Schedule/Protocol: 1-1/2 hours, 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Weekends off.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 20-25 mins. of cardio on Mon, Wed, and Fri.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None.

Medical Condition(s): None.

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Not a problem.

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: I've been off for months.

Current Supplements: Absolutely none.

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: I have yet to log anything, but I'm definitely looking forward to such opportunities. I have reviewed ATW proteins and Aspire36/Lite, but that's all. No supplements in regards to strength training. Not yet at least.

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Definitely. I spend at least 1-2 hours online per day, especially here on AM.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Of course. I'm a hard worker in the gym and I'd love to keep track, as well as others, of my progress.

WHY should we select YOU? I'll be fresh in the gym again within the next few weeks. I've been out for the past 6 months or so, due to some personal reasons. This would definitely be a 'pick me up.'

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe he is referring to if the take intrabolic and a full days serving of IntraXcell which would leave them with just over 7 grams beta alanine for the day

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I've got too many logs planned for the next little bit, but I'm a huge advocate of intraWO nutrition. This is a great looking product, and I think a lot of people who are not doing Intra nutrition will be very surprised at the difference it makes. Good luck testers and AEN.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe he is referring to if the take intrabolic and a full days serving of IntraXcell which would leave them with just over 7 grams beta alanine for the day
Ah, we only usually recommend half-dosing IXL on workout days with IntrAbolic. There's no great benefits of having a 7g a day, other than you carnosine levels will peak faster. Sort of like a loading phase with creatine. After about 2-3 weeks, there won't be any more significant differences.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah, we only usually recommend half-dosing IXL on workout days with IntrAbolic. There's no great benefits of having a 7g a day, other than you carnosine levels will peak faster. Sort of like a loading phase with creatine. After about 2-3 weeks, there won't be any more significant differences.
Yes i know AEN's recommendations for the stack:thumbsup:
I am just assuming that is what he was saying

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Monday, huh?

Only a couple more days to go. I'm sure I'll survive until then.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
this stack looks nice,. i been taking for months(like 3) a bulk/megadose intraxcell like stack and loving it looking forward to the logs

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this stack looks nice,. i been taking for months(like 3) a bulk/megadose intraxcell like stack and loving it looking forward to the logs
Quite an opportunity to try the AEN products. I've always been very curious about 'em. Of course, I've heard nothing but nice things.