ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION - **3 IntraStack Testers**

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Congrats winners - will be looking forward to the logs!


  2. Good luck guys, let see these logs!
    •   
       


  3. HELLL YEAHHH !!!!

    Thank you so much for allowing me to log your product stack -- NOONE will go disappointed !

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    HELLL YEAHHH !!!!

    Thank you so much for allowing me to log your product stack -- NOONE will go disappointed !
    Great...now PM me your address lol

  5. woo thanks a ton dave!! im super stoked ended my day in a good mood haha. congrats to the other testers! expect a log starting as soon as i get this
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    woo thanks a ton dave!! im super stoked ended my day in a good mood haha. congrats to the other testers! expect a log starting as soon as i get this
    Sounds great, products will hopefully be shipped out tomorrow, I'll keep you updated.


    Just need Norwegian and Jjohn to send their addy's before everything can get shipped out.
  7. PLEASE EVERYONE read this


    Guys, we always get question and confusion regarding stacking IntrAbolic with IntraXCell, as IntraXCell's label has NOT been updated yet. Anyway, the below is how to stack them

    Training Days: Take IntrAbolic as directed and only ONE serving of IntraXCell post workout, INSTEAD of the usual two servings, recommended on IntraXCell's label.

    Also, Mix IntrAbolic with 16-20oz of water, the directions on IntrAbolic say 8-16, they are already being updated.

    Any Q's please don't hesitate to ask.

  8. Congratulations testers and good luck.

  9. Great! Thanks guys!

  10. Still waiting on Norwegian's and Texaslifter89's addresses.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Still waiting on Norwegian's and Texaslifter89's addresses.
    I PM'd you last night with my address, and again just now ..

    [Norwegian = Thomas M.]

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    I PM'd you last night with my address, and again just now ..

    [Norwegian = Thomas M.]
    Checked my PM box twice, 3x now. Nothing...

  13. Well, I guess I'll have to do it... LoL!

    I can't wait to read all of your logs/reviews. Products look outstanding!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Well, I guess I'll have to do it... LoL!

    I can't wait to read all of your logs/reviews. Products look outstanding!
    Yep, should be good. Thanks for the support Matt.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Checked my PM box twice, 3x now. Nothing...
    Sorry, I PM'd Athletic Edge N .. Pardon the confusion ! He says it's been shipped already.

  16. alright you should have all my stuff. woo cant wait to get the stack.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Sorry, I PM'd Athletic Edge N .. Pardon the confusion ! He says it's been shipped already.
    No problem, as long as everything is taken care of.

  18. Everyone's IntraStacks have shipped!


    :hot:

    ^^^ Not sure why I posted this completely unrelated icon.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Athletic Edge N View Post
    Everyone's IntraStacks have shipped!


    :hot:

    ^^^ Not sure why I posted this completely unrelated icon.
    I'll match your random icon, and raise you...



    :donut:

  20. awesome cant wait. im out of town and get back sunday so should be perfect timing
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  21. I purchased the Intrabolic by AEN and i was looking forward to trying it but when i used it i didn't feel any tingling or anything....and i actually drank it even tho it tasted like ****. I think NO Shotgun would be good imma try that because it has beta alanine in it anyways and I just want a good pump and energy...i took this stuff but it wasnt nothing special at all

  22. Quote Originally Posted by rhynoflex View Post
    I purchased the Intrabolic by AEN and i was looking forward to trying it but when i used it i didn't feel any tingling or anything....and i actually drank it even tho it tasted like ****. I think NO Shotgun would be good imma try that because it has beta alanine in it anyways and I just want a good pump and energy...i took this stuff but it wasnt nothing special at all
    Troller?

  23. Im not a troller im just saying the intrabolic didnt help me maybe the pills are better i never mentioned those but as for me and my friend that tried it...we both didn't like it.....

    I'm new to the forum thing but since i took it before i thought i'd comment on it

    Good luck with the stack.

    Ill accept your aplogy when the stack doesnt work. lolololol just messin

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rhynoflex View Post
    Im not a troller im just saying the intrabolic didnt help me maybe the pills are better i never mentioned those but as for me and my friend that tried it...we both didn't like it.....

    I'm new to the forum thing but since i took it before i thought i'd comment on it

    Good luck with the stack.

    Ill accept your aplogy when the stack doesnt work. lolololol just messin
    Solid original posting.

    I'd reply, but I'm not sure you're with the effort.

  25. Wouldn't appear worth the time. Looks like he wants a completely different product though so it's no surprise he didn't care much for it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 08:03 PM
  2. **Athletic Edge Nutrition - 8 Testers for IntrAbolic!!
    By DaveGabe24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 01:29 PM
  3. ~Athletic Edge Nutrition Needs 5 Testers!!~
    By Skircus7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 02:28 PM
  4. ~Athletic Edge Nutrition Needs 7 (New) Testers!!~
    By Skircus7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 04:32 PM
  5. Athletic Edge Nutrition at the PLANET!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 07:58 PM
Log in
Log in