ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION - **3 IntraStack Testers**

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9020
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    76.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    woo thanks a ton dave!! im super stoked ended my day in a good mood haha. congrats to the other testers! expect a log starting as soon as i get this
    Sounds great, products will hopefully be shipped out tomorrow, I'll keep you updated.


    Just need Norwegian and Jjohn to send their addy's before everything can get shipped out.

  2. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Athletic Edge N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    348
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    8.97%

    PLEASE EVERYONE read this


    Guys, we always get question and confusion regarding stacking IntrAbolic with IntraXCell, as IntraXCell's label has NOT been updated yet. Anyway, the below is how to stack them

    Training Days: Take IntrAbolic as directed and only ONE serving of IntraXCell post workout, INSTEAD of the usual two servings, recommended on IntraXCell's label.

    Also, Mix IntrAbolic with 16-20oz of water, the directions on IntrAbolic say 8-16, they are already being updated.

    Any Q's please don't hesitate to ask.
  3. MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Congratulations testers and good luck.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,538
    Rep Power
    77392
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    16.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Great! Thanks guys!
  5. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9020
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    76.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Still waiting on Norwegian's and Texaslifter89's addresses.
  6. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Still waiting on Norwegian's and Texaslifter89's addresses.
    I PM'd you last night with my address, and again just now ..

    [Norwegian = Thomas M.]
  7. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9020
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    76.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    I PM'd you last night with my address, and again just now ..

    [Norwegian = Thomas M.]
    Checked my PM box twice, 3x now. Nothing...
  8. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well, I guess I'll have to do it... LoL!

    I can't wait to read all of your logs/reviews. Products look outstanding!
  9. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9020
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    76.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Well, I guess I'll have to do it... LoL!

    I can't wait to read all of your logs/reviews. Products look outstanding!
    Yep, should be good. Thanks for the support Matt.
  10. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Checked my PM box twice, 3x now. Nothing...
    Sorry, I PM'd Athletic Edge N .. Pardon the confusion ! He says it's been shipped already.
  11. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38250
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    alright you should have all my stuff. woo cant wait to get the stack.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  12. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9020
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    76.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    Sorry, I PM'd Athletic Edge N .. Pardon the confusion ! He says it's been shipped already.
    No problem, as long as everything is taken care of.
  13. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Athletic Edge N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    348
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    8.97%

    Everyone's IntraStacks have shipped!


    :hot:

    ^^^ Not sure why I posted this completely unrelated icon.
  14. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9020
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    76.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletic Edge N View Post
    Everyone's IntraStacks have shipped!


    :hot:

    ^^^ Not sure why I posted this completely unrelated icon.
    I'll match your random icon, and raise you...



    :donut:
  15. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38250
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    awesome cant wait. im out of town and get back sunday so should be perfect timing
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  16. New Member
    rhynoflex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    92
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    89.25%

    I purchased the Intrabolic by AEN and i was looking forward to trying it but when i used it i didn't feel any tingling or anything....and i actually drank it even tho it tasted like ****. I think NO Shotgun would be good imma try that because it has beta alanine in it anyways and I just want a good pump and energy...i took this stuff but it wasnt nothing special at all
  17. New Member
    WeakPoint's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    278
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    9.29%

    Quote Originally Posted by rhynoflex View Post
    I purchased the Intrabolic by AEN and i was looking forward to trying it but when i used it i didn't feel any tingling or anything....and i actually drank it even tho it tasted like ****. I think NO Shotgun would be good imma try that because it has beta alanine in it anyways and I just want a good pump and energy...i took this stuff but it wasnt nothing special at all
    Troller?
  18. New Member
    rhynoflex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    92
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    89.25%

    Im not a troller im just saying the intrabolic didnt help me maybe the pills are better i never mentioned those but as for me and my friend that tried it...we both didn't like it.....

    I'm new to the forum thing but since i took it before i thought i'd comment on it

    Good luck with the stack.

    Ill accept your aplogy when the stack doesnt work. lolololol just messin
  19. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9020
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    76.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rhynoflex View Post
    Im not a troller im just saying the intrabolic didnt help me maybe the pills are better i never mentioned those but as for me and my friend that tried it...we both didn't like it.....

    I'm new to the forum thing but since i took it before i thought i'd comment on it

    Good luck with the stack.

    Ill accept your aplogy when the stack doesnt work. lolololol just messin
    Solid original posting.

    I'd reply, but I'm not sure you're with the effort.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Wanderlei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    42.32%

    Wouldn't appear worth the time. Looks like he wants a completely different product though so it's no surprise he didn't care much for it.
  21. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

    I got mine in today.. Already wishing it was Monday !
  22. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38250
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    hopefully mine has come in. i havent been home to check.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  23. New Member
    rhynoflex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    92
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    89.25%

    Why does it look like i want a completely different product I wanted Beta alanine and i bought that I did research and thats what i liked....i didnt care for it cuz i didnt work how i expected not cuz i wanted a different product. I'm on here to see if it works for anyone esle i want to see the results for the intra x cell . so lets not talk about y i dont like intrabolic ok
  24. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9020
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    76.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rhynoflex View Post
    Why does it look like i want a completely different product I wanted Beta alanine and i bought that I did research and thats what i liked....i didnt care for it cuz i didnt work how i expected not cuz i wanted a different product. I'm on here to see if it works for anyone esle i want to see the results for the intra x cell . so lets not talk about y i dont like intrabolic ok
    First off, your lack of coherent sentences makes it very difficult to respond. However, I'll give it my best shot.

    What was your dosing scheme like, how long did you supplement for, and what exactly were you "expecting?"
  25. Banned
    Norwegian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    933
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    First off, your lack of coherent sentences makes it very difficult to respond. However, I'll give it my best shot.

    What was your dosing scheme like, how long did you supplement for, and what exactly were you "expecting?"
    Hahaha, you are a patient man ...
  26. New Member
    rhynoflex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    92
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    89.25%

    First off my sentences aren't that hard to understand. I finished the whole container of Intrabolic, I had it for about nineteen or twenty days. I added some extra water to make it dissolve easier after it didn't dissolve initially, maybe another four ounces. So I had a total of 20 ounces of water. I drank it during my workout. I expected to feel tingling, and I didn't feel any. That didn't bother me, I continued to take it. I expected some gains in strength and I was still benching 225 at most 14 reps, that did not change. 315 was not going up more than twice either. I read reviews and some people spoke increased strength and a pretty good pump. So I'm on here to see if the Intra X cell works for anyone else, because I didn't like the Intrabolic. On intrabolic I didn't feel any extra strength or enduracne. However, I want to take a beta-alanine product because I read a lot about it and it seems very good. So I want to see what other people thought about Intra X cell and if they like it. If the majority make gains and says its a good product I'm going to try the Intra X cell. That's all. You could comment me back if you want, but I'm here to see if anyone makes gains or not. Thanks.
  27. Senior Member
    DaveGabe24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,200
    Rep Power
    9020
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    76.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rhynoflex View Post
    First off my sentences aren't that hard to understand. I finished the whole container of Intrabolic, I had it for about nineteen or twenty days. I added some extra water to make it dissolve easier after it didn't dissolve initially, maybe another four ounces. So I had a total of 20 ounces of water. I drank it during my workout. I expected to feel tingling, and I didn't feel any. That didn't bother me, I continued to take it. I expected some gains in strength and I was still benching 225 at most 14 reps, that did not change. 315 was not going up more than twice either. I read reviews and some people spoke increased strength and a pretty good pump. So I'm on here to see if the Intra X cell works for anyone else, because I didn't like the Intrabolic. On intrabolic I didn't feel any extra strength or enduracne. However, I want to take a beta-alanine product because I read a lot about it and it seems very good. So I want to see what other people thought about Intra X cell and if they like it. If the majority make gains and says its a good product I'm going to try the Intra X cell. That's all. You could comment me back if you want, but I'm here to see if anyone makes gains or not. Thanks.
    Well first of all, the tingling sensations you are referring to is called paresthesia. Here's some information on it taken directly from our FAQ:



    Q: What is the prickling I feel when I first take IntraXCell?

    The prickling - called parathesia - is caused by Beta-Alanine binding to nerve receptors, activating them and causing them to discharge/fire. Many of these nerves are below the skin, giving a prickling/pins-and-needles sensation. This sensation begins approximately 15-20 minutes after ingesting Beta-Alanine and usually continues for 1-1.5 hours. The intensity varies depending on dosing, individual sensitivity and potentially from activators of Ca2+ channels, such as caffeine.

    This sensation, though generally enjoyed, often subsides over a few weeks of continued use. Carbohydrates/food may also blunt the prickling effect from Beta-Alanine.


    ~ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-IntraXCell-FAQ-The Beta-Alanine Carnosine thread!~

    I'm sorry to hear you did not enjoy IntrAbolic, I must admit you are probably the first person I've read not to notice improved endurance/stamina after the very first day. I would venture to say it could be your diet, training, but I do not want to get too personal. That FAQ should give you some good knowledge on Beta-Alanine, and IntraXcell as well. Feel free to ask any other questions or PM me if you're more comfortable with that.


    Edit: I also would like to add that the intensity(or lack there of) of the paresthesia in no way depicts the effectiveness of the beta-alanine.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 09:03 PM
  2. **Athletic Edge Nutrition - 8 Testers for IntrAbolic!!
    By DaveGabe24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 02:29 PM
  3. ~Athletic Edge Nutrition Needs 5 Testers!!~
    By Skircus7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 03:28 PM
  4. ~Athletic Edge Nutrition Needs 7 (New) Testers!!~
    By Skircus7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 05:32 PM
  5. Athletic Edge Nutrition at the PLANET!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 08:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in