ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION - **3 IntraStack Testers**

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    yes, but companies want the logs when they send them to you, not at your convenience.......Its usually part of the terms to do a log. Id wait to apply for other logs until you finish the log your doing, just a good rule of thumb bro.

good luck with the Hemodraulix...
    j
    Sorry MuscleGuyinNY but I have to agree with John here. We usually prefer that testers have no prior commitments when applying to test our products.

2. From a business side, you were sent a product to TEST now because it is NEW and needs to be reviewed. The application stated, "To start ASAP." Not when you get your life together. Trust me, since you have burned one bridge, many others fall. I am highly pissed that you would cry about not recieving HemodrauliX in a timely fasion, yet put off logging it. Your reputaion with companies on this board just fell. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I understand this, but I highly doubt that anybody associated with Axis has been going through what I've been dealing with. I'm currently in debt, still looking for a job, and have absolutely no money, yet I also have a newborn baby. I'm trying to get things figured out. I won't let any of these companies down. I'll be sure to run all logs seperately and accordingly.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    From a business side, you were sent a product to TEST now because it is NEW and needs to be reviewed. The application stated, "To start ASAP." Not when you get your life together. Trust me, since you have burned one bridge, many others fall. I am highly pissed that you would cry about not recieving HemodrauliX in a timely fasion, yet put off logging it. Your reputaion with companies on this board just fell. Enjoy!
    And yet he's trying to stock pile more supplements on the sponsoring companies dime to log when he feels he's ready. Thats just not ethical...

4. oooooooh tommarow's the big day! anybody want to take bribes!? THREATS!? hahaha, it's all in good fun *sharpens knife*

5. Winners are being chosen today? I didn't think i read anywhere a date when they would be chosen.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Winners are being chosen today? I didn't think i read anywhere a date when they would be chosen.
    Yep, I'm just going to lift. Going to consult with Seb and Sam, and then we'll break the news. I'm going to say around 7:30-8 EST.

7. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Yep, I'm just going to lift. Going to consult with Seb and Sam, and then we'll break the news. I'm going to say around 7:30-8 EST.
    awesome, thats right about when i get home from the gym :clean:

8. works out good i will be gettin home from the track about that time
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

9. Yep, I wanted to give some people a chance to get home from their jobs, practices, etc. I just got back myself, will be posting up in about 30-40 minutes

10. Dang - I should have applied! Lol!

Good Luck guys!

11. wish i could. Looks like high quality stuff.The protein is what interests me! i'm doing a log for Xfactor-Lean Extreme coming up.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

12. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    wish i could. Looks like high quality stuff.The protein is what interests me! i'm doing a log for Xfactor-Lean Extreme coming up.
    Good luck with that Smeton, there will be more opportunities in the future so no worries.

I said you should have Matt!!!

13. TESTERS!!

Jjohn
    TexasLifter89
    Norwegian

Really tough decision. I'm very confident in these testers, and for those who didn't get picked there will be plenty of more opportunities in the future. Don't forget to mention, that you were not picked in this promo and that will extremely improve your chances of being picked in the future.

Good luck to these testers, if you could PM me your addresses. Also once you're logs are up, please post the links and/or PM me them.

14. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    TESTERS!!

Jjohn
    TexasLifter89
    Norwegian

Really tough decision. I'm very confident in these testers, and for those who didn't get picked there will be plenty of more opportunities in the future. Don't forget to mention, that you were not picked in this promo and that will extremely improve your chances of being picked in the future.

Good luck to these testers, if you could PM me your addresses. Also once you're logs are up, please post the links and/or PM me them.
    Good luck guys!!
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    TESTERS!!

Jjohn
    TexasLifter89
    Norwegian

congrads!

16. Congrats winners - will be looking forward to the logs!

17. Good luck guys, let see these logs!

18. HELLL YEAHHH !!!!

Thank you so much for allowing me to log your product stack -- NOONE will go disappointed !

19. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    HELLL YEAHHH !!!!

Thank you so much for allowing me to log your product stack -- NOONE will go disappointed !
    Great...now PM me your address lol

20. woo thanks a ton dave!! im super stoked ended my day in a good mood haha. congrats to the other testers! expect a log starting as soon as i get this
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

21. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    woo thanks a ton dave!! im super stoked ended my day in a good mood haha. congrats to the other testers! expect a log starting as soon as i get this
    Sounds great, products will hopefully be shipped out tomorrow, I'll keep you updated.

Just need Norwegian and Jjohn to send their addy's before everything can get shipped out.
  22. PLEASE EVERYONE read this

Guys, we always get question and confusion regarding stacking IntrAbolic with IntraXCell, as IntraXCell's label has NOT been updated yet. Anyway, the below is how to stack them

Training Days: Take IntrAbolic as directed and only ONE serving of IntraXCell post workout, INSTEAD of the usual two servings, recommended on IntraXCell's label.

Also, Mix IntrAbolic with 16-20oz of water, the directions on IntrAbolic say 8-16, they are already being updated.

Any Q's please don't hesitate to ask.

23. Congratulations testers and good luck.

24. Great! Thanks guys!

25. Still waiting on Norwegian's and Texaslifter89's addresses.

26. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Still waiting on Norwegian's and Texaslifter89's addresses.
    I PM'd you last night with my address, and again just now ..

[Norwegian = Thomas M.]

27. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    I PM'd you last night with my address, and again just now ..

[Norwegian = Thomas M.]
    Checked my PM box twice, 3x now. Nothing...

28. Well, I guess I'll have to do it... LoL!

I can't wait to read all of your logs/reviews. Products look outstanding!

29. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Well, I guess I'll have to do it... LoL!

I can't wait to read all of your logs/reviews. Products look outstanding!
    Yep, should be good. Thanks for the support Matt.

30. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    Checked my PM box twice, 3x now. Nothing...
    Sorry, I PM'd Athletic Edge N .. Pardon the confusion ! He says it's been shipped already.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 09:03 PM
  2. **Athletic Edge Nutrition - 8 Testers for IntrAbolic!!
    By DaveGabe24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 02:29 PM
  3. ~Athletic Edge Nutrition Needs 5 Testers!!~
    By Skircus7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 03:28 PM
  4. ~Athletic Edge Nutrition Needs 7 (New) Testers!!~
    By Skircus7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 05:32 PM
  5. Athletic Edge Nutrition at the PLANET!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 08:58 PM