Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.25%

Quote Originally Posted by Athletic Edge N View Post
    :bb3:

Lets get some more up!!
    With that animated gif I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to get up?

I look forward to seing how 7g effects people though. I'm thinking of bumping my dose up to at least 5g.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlei View Post
    With that animated gif I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to get up?

I look forward to seing how 7g effects people though. I'm thinking of bumping my dose up to at least 5g.
    7g??
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Weight: 205 lbs

Body type: Not quite sure.

Training experience: Approximately 1 year and loving it!

Training Schedule/Protocol: 1-1/2 hours, 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Weekends off.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 20-25 mins. of cardio on Mon, Wed, and Fri.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None.

Medical Condition(s): None.

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Not a problem.

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: I've been off for months.

Current Supplements: Absolutely none.

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: I have yet to log anything, but I'm definitely looking forward to such opportunities. I have reviewed ATW proteins and Aspire36/Lite, but that's all. No supplements in regards to strength training. Not yet at least.

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Definitely. I spend at least 1-2 hours online per day, especially here on AM.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Of course. I'm a hard worker in the gym and I'd love to keep track, as well as others, of my progress.

WHY should we select YOU? I'll be fresh in the gym again within the next few weeks. I've been out for the past 6 months or so, due to some personal reasons. This would definitely be a 'pick me up.'
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    7g??
    I believe he is referring to if the take intrabolic and a full days serving of IntraXcell which would leave them with just over 7 grams beta alanine for the day
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.75%

I've got too many logs planned for the next little bit, but I'm a huge advocate of intraWO nutrition. This is a great looking product, and I think a lot of people who are not doing Intra nutrition will be very surprised at the difference it makes. Good luck testers and AEN.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I believe he is referring to if the take intrabolic and a full days serving of IntraXcell which would leave them with just over 7 grams beta alanine for the day
    Ah, we only usually recommend half-dosing IXL on workout days with IntrAbolic. There's no great benefits of having a 7g a day, other than you carnosine levels will peak faster. Sort of like a loading phase with creatine. After about 2-3 weeks, there won't be any more significant differences.
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Ah, we only usually recommend half-dosing IXL on workout days with IntrAbolic. There's no great benefits of having a 7g a day, other than you carnosine levels will peak faster. Sort of like a loading phase with creatine. After about 2-3 weeks, there won't be any more significant differences.
    Yes i know AEN's recommendations for the stack
    I am just assuming that is what he was saying
    PES Representative
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

Yes, the IntaStack tends to have this effect

Anyways, we decided on Monday. Should anyone not be able to post up an application prior to then, please PM me. Otherwise, just try and survive the weekend to all you guys who applied and are dying to be picked
    Monday, huh?

Only a couple more days to go. I'm sure I'll survive until then.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

this stack looks nice,. i been taking for months(like 3) a bulk/megadose intraxcell like stack and loving it looking forward to the logs
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    this stack looks nice,. i been taking for months(like 3) a bulk/megadose intraxcell like stack and loving it looking forward to the logs
    Quite an opportunity to try the AEN products. I've always been very curious about 'em. Of course, I've heard nothing but nice things.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.53%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

agreed. ill be looking forward to monday hopefully getting the chance to try these out. but even if not whoever are the testsers are gonna see some good results. ill be jelous if im not one.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    agreed. ill be looking forward to monday hopefully getting the chance to try these out. but even if not whoever are the testsers are gonna see some good results. ill be jelous if im not one.
    You're not the only one who'll be envious, trust me.

This is pretty irrelevant to the topic of this thread, but haven't you been a member for much longer than just a month? I could've sworn I've seen you elsewhere on this forum for quite some time now.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.53%

yeah im pretty sure ive been on here awhile. dont know the exact time i joined though? al so might be just because i am a pretty active poster because i have no life outside of school girlfriend and working out
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

yeah im pretty sure ive been on here awhile. dont know the exact time i joined though? al so might be just because i am a pretty active poster because i have no life outside of school girlfriend and working out
    When I'm not at work, I usually try to spend as much as time as possible with my son, girlfriend, family, and being in the gym. I'm currently out of work, which is why I'm always logged onto AM and constantly posting. It boggles me how I haven't considered going Gold yet... oh, wait. That's right. I don't have a job. That must be why, lol.

Good luck to you in the contest.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.53%

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    When I'm not at work, I usually try to spend as much as time as possible with my son, girlfriend, family, and being in the gym. I'm currently out of work, which is why I'm always logged onto AM and constantly posting. It boggles me how I haven't considered going Gold yet... oh, wait. That's right. I don't have a job. That must be why, lol.

Good luck to you in the contest.
    same with you man thanks for the kindness and good luck on the job! whats really the difference between gold and regular? just no ads?
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

same with you man thanks for the kindness and good luck on the job! whats really the difference between gold and regular? just no ads?
    You can get into the Gold forum for special discounts, put videos as your avatar, put links in your sig, etc. Nothing special and important, but a few fun goodies.
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

You are suppose to be doing a SPONSORED log of HemodrauliX... I don't think it's cool to get free supplements from AXIS, yet apply for other testing opps. when you have yet to even start the one you have at hand.

Weight: 205 lbs

Body type: Not quite sure.

Training experience: Approximately 1 year and loving it!

Training Schedule/Protocol: 1-1/2 hours, 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Weekends off.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 20-25 mins. of cardio on Mon, Wed, and Fri.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None.

Medical Condition(s): None.

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Not a problem.

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: I've been off for months.

Current Supplements: Absolutely none.

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: I have yet to log anything, but I'm definitely looking forward to such opportunities. I have reviewed ATW proteins and Aspire36/Lite, but that's all. No supplements in regards to strength training. Not yet at least.

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Definitely. I spend at least 1-2 hours online per day, especially here on AM.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Of course. I'm a hard worker in the gym and I'd love to keep track, as well as others, of my progress.

WHY should we select YOU? I'll be fresh in the gym again within the next few weeks. I've been out for the past 6 months or so, due to some personal reasons. This would definitely be a 'pick me up.'
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    You are suppose to be doing a SPONSORED log of HemodrauliX... I don't think it's cool to get free supplements from AXIS, yet apply for other testing opps. when you have yet to even start the one you have at hand.
    I will be running and logging HemodrauliX as soon as I get into the gym. If I just so happen get the chance to log these as well, then I will do so, following my HemodrauliX run. There. Problem solved.
  19. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I will be running and logging HemodrauliX as soon as I get into the gym. If I just so happen get the chance to log these as well, then I will do so, following my HemodrauliX run. There. Problem solved.
    yes, but companies want the logs when they send them to you, not at your convenience.......Its usually part of the terms to do a log. Id wait to apply for other logs until you finish the log your doing, just a good rule of thumb bro.

good luck with the Hemodraulix...
    j
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    yes, but companies want the logs when they send them to you, not at your convenience.......Its usually part of the terms to do a log. Id wait to apply for other logs until you finish the log your doing, just a good rule of thumb bro.

j
    I understand this, but I highly doubt that anybody associated with Axis has been going through what I've been dealing with. I'm currently in debt, still looking for a job, and have absolutely no money, yet I also have a newborn baby. I'm trying to get things figured out. I won't let any of these companies down. I'll be sure to run all logs seperately and accordingly.
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post

j
    Sorry MuscleGuyinNY but I have to agree with John here. We usually prefer that testers have no prior commitments when applying to test our products.
  22. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

From a business side, you were sent a product to TEST now because it is NEW and needs to be reviewed. The application stated, "To start ASAP." Not when you get your life together. Trust me, since you have burned one bridge, many others fall. I am highly pissed that you would cry about not recieving HemodrauliX in a timely fasion, yet put off logging it. Your reputaion with companies on this board just fell. Enjoy!

I understand this, but I highly doubt that anybody associated with Axis has been going through what I've been dealing with. I'm currently in debt, still looking for a job, and have absolutely no money, yet I also have a newborn baby. I'm trying to get things figured out. I won't let any of these companies down. I'll be sure to run all logs seperately and accordingly.
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.09%

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    From a business side, you were sent a product to TEST now because it is NEW and needs to be reviewed. The application stated, "To start ASAP." Not when you get your life together. Trust me, since you have burned one bridge, many others fall. I am highly pissed that you would cry about not recieving HemodrauliX in a timely fasion, yet put off logging it. Your reputaion with companies on this board just fell. Enjoy!
    And yet he's trying to stock pile more supplements on the sponsoring companies dime to log when he feels he's ready. Thats just not ethical...
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

oooooooh tommarow's the big day! anybody want to take bribes!? THREATS!? hahaha, it's all in good fun *sharpens knife*
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.09%

Winners are being chosen today? I didn't think i read anywhere a date when they would be chosen.
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Winners are being chosen today? I didn't think i read anywhere a date when they would be chosen.
    Yep, I'm just going to lift. Going to consult with Seb and Sam, and then we'll break the news. I'm going to say around 7:30-8 EST.
  27. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.05%

Yep, I'm just going to lift. Going to consult with Seb and Sam, and then we'll break the news. I'm going to say around 7:30-8 EST.
    awesome, thats right about when i get home from the gym :clean:
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.53%

works out good i will be gettin home from the track about that time
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yep, I wanted to give some people a chance to get home from their jobs, practices, etc. I just got back myself, will be posting up in about 30-40 minutes
  30. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.29%

Dang - I should have applied! Lol!

Good Luck guys!
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

wish i could. Looks like high quality stuff.The protein is what interests me! i'm doing a log for Xfactor-Lean Extreme coming up.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    wish i could. Looks like high quality stuff.The protein is what interests me! i'm doing a log for Xfactor-Lean Extreme coming up.
    Good luck with that Smeton, there will be more opportunities in the future so no worries.

I said you should have Matt!!!
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

TESTERS!!

Jjohn
    TexasLifter89
    Norwegian

Really tough decision. I'm very confident in these testers, and for those who didn't get picked there will be plenty of more opportunities in the future. Don't forget to mention, that you were not picked in this promo and that will extremely improve your chances of being picked in the future.

Good luck to these testers, if you could PM me your addresses. Also once you're logs are up, please post the links and/or PM me them.
  34. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.61%

TESTERS!!

Jjohn
    TexasLifter89
    Norwegian

Really tough decision. I'm very confident in these testers, and for those who didn't get picked there will be plenty of more opportunities in the future. Don't forget to mention, that you were not picked in this promo and that will extremely improve your chances of being picked in the future.

Good luck to these testers, if you could PM me your addresses. Also once you're logs are up, please post the links and/or PM me them.
    Good luck guys!!
    PES Representative
  35. NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.26%

TESTERS!!

Jjohn
    TexasLifter89
    Norwegian

congrads!
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.12%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Congrats winners - will be looking forward to the logs!
  37. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.05%

Good luck guys, let see these logs!
  38. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.33%

HELLL YEAHHH !!!!

Thank you so much for allowing me to log your product stack -- NOONE will go disappointed !
  39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    HELLL YEAHHH !!!!

Thank you so much for allowing me to log your product stack -- NOONE will go disappointed !
    Great...now PM me your address lol
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.53%

woo thanks a ton dave!! im super stoked ended my day in a good mood haha. congrats to the other testers! expect a log starting as soon as i get this

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 159
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 09:03 PM
  2. **Athletic Edge Nutrition - 8 Testers for IntrAbolic!!
    By DaveGabe24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 02:29 PM
  3. ~Athletic Edge Nutrition Needs 5 Testers!!~
    By Skircus7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 03:28 PM
  4. ~Athletic Edge Nutrition Needs 7 (New) Testers!!~
    By Skircus7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 05:32 PM
  5. Athletic Edge Nutrition at the PLANET!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 08:58 PM