Come by the AX booth at the Arnold Classic for some free stuff!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone who comes up to our booth and says they are from here - AnabolicMinds, and gives their username, will receive a free t-shirt, AX beanie, and a sample bag.

So come say hey!

gresh

gresh

Awards
Anyone who comes up to our booth and says they are from here - AnabolicMinds, and gives their username, will receive a free t-shirt, AX beanie, and a sample bag.

So come say hey!
Sounds good, I'll see you there

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait. Do you have ladies T's
NO! but i'll brign a pair of scissors and we'll turn the medium into a nice tanktop for ya!

If you say Macedaddy is the BEST REP, you get a "special surprise" :blink::twisted:

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NO! but i'll brign a pair of scissors and we'll turn the medium into a nice tanktop for ya!

If you say Macedaddy is the BEST REP, you get a "special surprise" :blink::twisted:
LOL mace, what category does this special prize fall in?

Hitstick

Hitstick

Awards
Awesome i might be in Columbus that weekend visiting a buddy at OSU. Ill definitely stop by then.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait. Do you have ladies T's
No, but he does have a nice collection of dead hooker skin in his basement.

/it rubs the StimX on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, but he does have a nice collection of dead hooker skin in his basement.

/it rubs the StimX on its skin or else it gets the hose again.
i'e also got that "special surprise" for YOU d! :wtf:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'e also got that "special surprise" for YOU d! :wtf:
Paternity test?

Dsade....tests show that in the case of Macedaddy's child....you ARE the father.

/Maury rocks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
feel like a dumbass, but is it in columbus GEORGIA?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
will this offer carry over to the olympia?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established

So come say hey!
In there like swimwear baby. Undersized Swimwear.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dang i love ax stuff too. but i wont be near there... but id love some free stuff :-D and would be more than happy to log :box::D

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wish I could go, but I lost my job and I'm flat-broke... this sucks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

tattoopierced1

sweet... I love the arnold.. it supplies my wardrobe for the next year...

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I'll be there.....for my 10th year....see ya!

holyintellect

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should join the military.
I've thought about it, but have yet to actually do it. I'd much rather try getting my life in order now, go into Corrections in August, and help my ex raise our son. I get 16 college credits after completing my training at the academy, so I'll then be able to go to college part-time while working full-time.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've thought about it, but have yet to actually do it. I'd much rather try getting my life in order now, go into Corrections in August, and help my ex raise our son. I get 16 college credits after completing my training at the academy, so I'll then be able to go to college part-time while working full-time.
man corrections takes soooo long here in california, Ive been in the application process since last august and still dont look like Ill be even getting my background started for another 4-6 months.... soooooo sloooooow. Just hope it all happens before dec 2009 when my name gets knocked off the elegability list and I have to retest again.

Damn I wish I could get to the arnold to give sinner and mace a smack on the ass but sadly I JUST started my current job and still getting going... oh well I still got the O and will be at the arnold next year as long as work holds out.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established

If I say it, will you give me a surprise too? :icon_lol:

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
Too bad this wasn't going on at the Fitexpo. Then again no one was working the AX booth for awhile haha.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WAIT WHAT??? AX was at the fit expo??

I fricken got stuck in traffic friday night and missed the closing doors by like 3 minutes cause of it! that pisses me off.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I was there last year and will be there again this year. Gonna check out the UFC as well Sat night. I'll stop by the AX booth for sure.

Don't you guys feel a bit weird though going up and introducing yourself as your Aminds handle? I dunno, its strange...I never really picture internet people as real people i guess.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was there last year and will be there again this year. Gonna check out the UFC as well Sat night. I'll stop by the AX booth for sure.

Don't you guys feel a bit weird though going up and introducing yourself as your Aminds handle? I dunno, its strange...I never really picture internet people as real people i guess.
LOL I havnt had the chance to tell someone face to face "hey I'm poopypants" LMAO but I have spoken to a few guys on the phone and its always awkward letting them know its poopy and then telling them my real name.... But funny thing is I know exactly what every AX guy and gal looks like.... with exception of shiez and uncnate (might have caught a pic but cant remember) but just bout everyone else has posted pics of themselves or Im friends with them on myspace.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
LOL I havnt had the chance to tell someone face to face "hey I'm poopypants" LMAO but I have spoken to a few guys on the phone and its always awkward letting them know its poopy and then telling them my real name.... But funny thing is I know exactly what every AX guy and gal looks like.... with exception of shiez and uncnate (might have caught a pic but cant remember) but just bout everyone else has posted pics of themselves or Im friends with them on myspace.
Haha, yeah I would love to see the crowd reaction when you walk up to the booth and say "Hey, I'm poopypants! I'm here for my free beanie and goody bag!"

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, yeah I would love to see the crowd reaction when you walk up to the booth and say "Hey, I'm poopypants! I'm here for my free beanie and goody bag!"

Im just going to look for the guy with a diaper on, that will be him :lol:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man corrections takes soooo long here in california, Ive been in the application process since last august and still dont look like Ill be even getting my background started for another 4-6 months.... soooooo sloooooow. Just hope it all happens before dec 2009 when my name gets knocked off the elegability list and I have to retest again.

Damn I wish I could get to the arnold to give sinner and mace a smack on the ass but sadly I JUST started my current job and still getting going... oh well I still got the O and will be at the arnold next year as long as work holds out.
Many CO's within NYS, especially Upstate, are retiring, so our DOC is extremely desperate, however, they're also top-notch, so they won't just take anyone. But, if you passed the exam with a good score, such as I did, then you're in. NYS is planning on hiring 2,000+ new CO's within the next 8 months (the exam was last October.) Training is downstate. I can expect to be downstate anywhere from 3 months to about 2 years, but it all depends. Seniority is considered first, but also whether or not you have children and such. I'll most likely have to work up to here (Dannemora, NY - Clinton Max) from Hudson, Rikers, or Sing-Sing, downstate.

What facility are you looking into working at? San Quentin?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Many CO's within NYS, especially Upstate, are retiring, so our DOC is extremely desperate, however, they're also top-notch, so they won't just take anyone. But, if you passed the exam with a good score, such as I did, then you're in. NYS is planning on hiring 2,000+ new CO's within the next 8 months (the exam was last October.) Training is downstate. I can expect to be downstate anywhere from 3 months to about 2 years, but it all depends. Seniority is considered first, but also whether or not you have children and such. I'll most likely have to work up to here (Dannemora, NY - Clinton Max) from Hudson, Rikers, or Sing-Sing, downstate.

What facility are you looking into working at? San Quentin?
basically anything with an opening, but yes San Quentin is one of the ones in need as well as salinas and alot of the other northern factilities (actually most all are up north, prob only 5 good ones down south)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im just going to look for the guy with a diaper on, that will be him :lol:
dammit...now i have to change my fashion plans so I dont confuse you.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
I will most definately be there. I'm so amped for the arnold. this will be my first year going, I'm roadtripping from wisconsin with my buddy who attended last year.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will most definately be there. I'm so amped for the arnold. this will be my first year going, I'm roadtripping from wisconsin with my buddy who attended last year.
I'll be there, I'm from Sconsin too!:thumbsup:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mace, Could I pretty please collect a shirt hat combo for me..but Trauma as well?? I'm going to hook him up with the i can't be at the arnold but I did get a box of samples package!!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mace, Could I pretty please collect a shirt hat combo for me..but Trauma as well?? I'm going to hook him up with the i can't be at the arnold but I did get a box of samples package!!!!
i cna probably do that for the J-man!:djparty:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you J, I heard he is XXX-L?
And you are the bestest ever! This is why you and matt are the tops in my book! I'm actually only XL, maybe XXX-L by next year. :D