And on the 69th day USPlabs created-Recreate

[img]http://anabolicminds.com/rcbanner_blue.jpg[/img]
Recreate 2 years in the works! A farm was purchased, and we chased monkeys for their saliva..all in the name of fat loss...

- First & Only Clinical Strength Fat Loss For Men!
- Promotes Fat Loss By 23 Different Pathways!
- Increase the Primary Fat Burning Hormone by 75%!
- Key ingredient shown to significantly reduce junk food craving’s– Automatic Will Power!
- Maintain or even build muscle mass while you lose body fat!
- Naturally increase thyroid fat burning effects by up to 250%!
- Only fat burner to combine powerful Trademarked fat loss ingredients WillPower™, ThyroidFast™, CSModulator™ & Cir20x™!
- Smooth All-Day Energy – No Crash!

More info coming soon!

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Recreate 2 years in the works! A farm was purchased, and we chased monkies for their saliva..all in the name of fat loss...

• First & Only Clinical Strength Fat Loss For Men!
• Promotes Fat Loss By 23 Different Pathways!
• Increase the Primary Fat Burning Hormone by 75%!
• Key ingredient shown to significantly reduce junk food craving’s– Automatic Will Power!
• Maintain or even build muscle mass while you lose body fat!
• Naturally increase thyroid fat burning effects by up to 250%!
• Only fat burner to combine powerful Trademarked fat loss ingredients WillPower™, ThyroidFast™, CSModulator™ & Cir20x™!
• Smooth All-Day Energy – No Crash!

More info coming soon!
teaser

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahh too many places at once and i just want more info lol

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
So...will there be samples? When will it be available for purchase?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recreate 2 years in the works! A farm was purchased, and we chased monkies for their saliva..all in the name of fat loss...

• First & Only Clinical Strength Fat Loss For Men!
• Promotes Fat Loss By 23 Different Pathways!
• Increase the Primary Fat Burning Hormone by 75%!
• Key ingredient shown to significantly reduce junk food craving’s– Automatic Will Power!
• Maintain or even build muscle mass while you lose body fat!
• Naturally increase thyroid fat burning effects by up to 250%!
• Only fat burner to combine powerful Trademarked fat loss ingredients WillPower™, ThyroidFast™, CSModulator™ & Cir20x™!
• Smooth All-Day Energy – No Crash!

More info coming soon!
And comming to my door step sometime this week, hopefully :D :dance:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where do you get those wonderful toys?
Caught Jacob beeing sanata caluse in abnother thread, lol. Oh and because I tred the waters of bb.com as a rep, I tried to do a product give away. Who could imagine giving away pSARM would be like pulling teeth?

Anways.....I'm really looking forward to this to hlep me shed these last few fat lbs here in the next 3 weeks. :bb2:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caught Jacob beeing sanata caluse in abnother thread, lol. Oh and because I tred the waters of bb.com as a rep, I tried to do a product give away. Who could imagine giving away pSARM would be like pulling teeth?

Anways.....I'm really looking forward to this to hlep me shed these last few fat lbs here in the next 3 weeks. :bb2:
haha yea i saw the whole bb.com thing....im scared to say anything there for fear that theyll tear the smallest thing apart and make it a big deal

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
what ever happened to the "mood" product refresh?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
caaaaaant wait for this to get to my house, customs better not mess around with it!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds interesting. Let's keep our toes crossed!

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
(Copied and pasted my own post from the giant monkey thread.)(Not the thread about giant monkeys, the one that's got a lot of monkeys in it.)

Okay, so I've been taking one Recreate before work. I work loading UPS trucks on the midnight shift. This is rediculously hard work. Four hours of non-stop lifting boxes as fast as you can. There's been a marked difference in my energy levels for sure. I pop one on my way out the door, and by the time I get in, I'm all ready to go and revved up. It's not like a jittery caffeine high, or all crazy like ephedrine, I'm just ON. Lasts through the night, which is saying a lot, most anything else I've taken burns out long before my night is through. One strang thing that I wasn't sure at first if it was the Recreate, is my body temp jacks up about half an hour to an hour after I take it. The feeling doesn't last more than an hour, and there's a chance that it's just an interaction between the Recreate and a prescription med that I'm taking that limits the body's ability to regulate core temp. We'll have to see on that one once more folks have tried it. I'm not taking it specifically to loose fat, but it has definitely leaned me out some(been taking it about a week.).
I like it a lot, better than any of the other thermos that I've tried, mostly for the sustained energy and lack of mental/physical jitters. Just a good smooth 'on' feeling.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
(Copied and pasted my own post from the giant monkey thread.)(Not the thread about giant monkeys, the one that's got a lot of monkeys in it.)

Okay, so I've been taking one Recreate before work. I work loading UPS trucks on the midnight shift. This is rediculously hard work. Four hours of non-stop lifting boxes as fast as you can. There's been a marked difference in my energy levels for sure. I pop one on my way out the door, and by the time I get in, I'm all ready to go and revved up. It's not like a jittery caffeine high, or all crazy like ephedrine, I'm just ON. Lasts through the night, which is saying a lot, most anything else I've taken burns out long before my night is through. One strang thing that I wasn't sure at first if it was the Recreate, is my body temp jacks up about half an hour to an hour after I take it. The feeling doesn't last more than an hour, and there's a chance that it's just an interaction between the Recreate and a prescription med that I'm taking that limits the body's ability to regulate core temp. We'll have to see on that one once more folks have tried it. I'm not taking it specifically to loose fat, but it has definitely leaned me out some(been taking it about a week.).
I like it a lot, better than any of the other thermos that I've tried, mostly for the sustained energy and lack of mental/physical jitters. Just a good smooth 'on' feeling.

I thought the New Thermo and the possible mood enhancing "refreshing" supplement were two different supplements?

Mr.50

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Wow very interested in this product. AP on a bulk, Recreate on a pre-summer cut = cash money. Can't wait to try it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
o snap updated pic!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff looks great!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Formulatted for men so women should use 1 cap..
Jacob,

I just told my wife what I just read, "hun its formulated jsut for men.... only cause its so strong, women only need one cap" she then scolds me...
"well whats up? whats taking so long? tell him to send samples or something my stimX is almost out!" (she only needs one of them too)

We'd be willin to purchase some right now.

:stick: cause shes :hammer: my balls.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
grrrr, missed the DHL guy today, guessing that was my recreate!!!....good news is, ill pick it up in the morning

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do we have a more fixed timeline on this yet? As in when we might get the IC e-mail?

Mr.50

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hate me because I have a bottle of Recreate in my hand...

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
all I hear is blah, blah, blah... I'm a dirty tramp!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
You guys get it before everyone else, while I'm posting 1,000,000+ monkey pics over on the other thread... :(

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

well if you have any psarm left I would be happy to talk it off your hands :twisted:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
So, about the stim effect... is there one, any affect on blood pressure?

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Hurley out of the 862 posts you have how many are monkey pics??? haha keep em coming bro

matteoja

Awards
Hmmmm, the 69th day is technically March 9th... I hope we don't have to wait that long..