And on the 69th day USPlabs created-Recreate

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by matteoja View Post
    I predicted about a month ago that it would be released on the "69th day" which will be March 9th....
    I think if it launches on that day, I should get a free bottle..
    lol yea ok.....

2. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by matteoja View Post
    I predicted about a month ago that it would be released on the "69th day" which will be March 9th....
    I think if it launches on that day, I should get a free bottle..

Not a bad prediction but no.
    •   

3. argh the wait is killing me jacob
  4. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    I cant see this stuff being 5 bottles for $100 bro. Im guessing the contents are much more expensive, and after two weeks on it I know its very effective. Your gonna love it. =)

John hit right on the head, but the inner circle price will be great and that is a perk of buying first.

With the limited quantity of Recreate, The IC release will sell out in 12 hours or less.

5. any heads up on how soon that'll be? I'm sure all of the IC members want a crack at some!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    John hit right on the head, but the inner circle price will be great and that is a perk of buying first.

With the limited quantity of Recreate, The IC release will sell out in 12 hours or less.
    .... this is a lil upsetting.... Id hate to go to work on a long day and come home to see an email AND a sold out stamp...

I def hope we get enough notice.... maybe send out the Email and list a sale start time? that would be awesome.

7. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    .... this is a lil upsetting.... Id hate to go to work on a long day and come home to see an email AND a sold out stamp...

I def hope we get enough notice.... maybe send out the Email and list a sale start time? that would be awesome.
    lol but then the server is gonna be PACKED.....
  8. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post

We will warn you by e-mail and on this forum on the day of the sale a few days in advance..

9. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    We will warn you by e-mail and on this forum on the day of the sale a few days in advance..

thats very much appreciated

I plan on making a good sized order... prob 5-10bottles... depending on how the sale is set up and the price point, but at least 5 for sho and would be depressed if I missed out.

10. can't wait to give this recreate a try. looks very promising. sure hope this does not sell out to fast, i missed out on bolic.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Truck 44;
    can't wait to give this recreate a try. looks very promising. sure hope this does not sell out to fast, i missed out on bolic.
    From all indications, it should (and certainly would) sell out fast
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  12. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Truck 44 View Post
    can't wait to give this recreate a try. looks very promising. sure hope this does not sell out to fast, i missed out on bolic.

I presold most to retailers so if you miss out on the IC. you can order from NP..

13. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I presold most to retailers so if you miss out on the IC. you can order from NP..
    sweet...What will the price diff be (IC vs. NP)??

14. nice one USP! and on the 70th day he spread the joy and it was fun for all.

15. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Absolutely great news here... looking forward to opening day!

16. Give me some candy!

17. any set date? its already the 10th. or is it just gonna be a suprise?

18. Quote Originally Posted by avenue Red View Post
    any set date? its already the 10th. or is it just gonna be a suprise?
    I just got the IC email bro, go check it out before its sold out....

Sorry had to. I like surprises. This is the same feeling I get when I'm waiting for my nutraplanet packages, only its extended. Its like a kid waiting for Christmas (which I'm actually enjoying lol.)

19. lol lame
    im not in IC

but thanks for the little bit of excitement for 2.5sec

20. Quote Originally Posted by avenue Red View Post
    lol lame
    im not in IC

but thanks for the little bit of excitement for 2.5sec
    Check it out on USP Labs website. Its free.

21. I havent got the IC mail yet. ;-( Really interested in this stuff, wanted to pick some up with a new order to USP I was going to put up.....

22. Quote Originally Posted by Snapmoney View Post
    I havent got the IC mail yet. ;-( Really interested in this stuff, wanted to pick some up with a new order to USP I was going to put up.....
    I doubt if the mail has been released yet. Many more are waiting!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

23. Any word yet?

24. On facebook the release date was said to be tentatively at the end or March so just a little more patience.

25. It's gonna be April 1st... April fools day! That would be so awesome.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. squatting and deadlifting on the same day??
    By teddybear in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 11:31 PM
  2. Chest and back on the same day?
    By remeizo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 01:29 AM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 10:55 PM
  4. Can I donate blood and do the 24 hour urine test on the same day?
    By BigJimCalhoun in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 11:58 PM
  5. new toy purchased and on the way :)
    By Bean in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-24-2004, 12:31 AM