And on the 69th day USPlabs created-Recreate

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. it's already out. I believe Nutra has already sold out. sorry guys better luck with the next batch.

LOL jk

2. When is this officially gonna be out?

I've received no IC e-mail yet.

The anticipation is killing me.
    •   

3. Guest

We sent the IC e-mail.

4. I dont have it yet??
  5. Never enough

perhaps you got kicked out of the inner circle, cause I got one
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

6. Yeah actually two e-mails. Check your bulk/spam inbox

7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    perhaps you got kicked out of the inner circle, cause I got one
    I think I need a pm with the link... theres no way to get the link on the site cept through that email.
  8. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    I think I need a pm with the link... theres no way to get the link on the site cept through that email.
    no link yet.....
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

9. ya I just caught an email from Jacob stating that fact... as long as I get the one for the actual sale Ill be a happy pooper..... gotta get in quick and get me one of them snazzy t shirts.

10. does anyone know what time the sale will be sent in AUSTRALIAN TIME?

Or can someone give me a city to check against? cos i dont understand american eastern/western timezones.

"

11. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    does anyone know what time the sale will be sent in AUSTRALIAN TIME?

Or can someone give me a city to check against? cos i dont understand american eastern/western timezones.

"
    its 10:15pm eastern time right now.
  12. Never enough

new york city
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

13. I'll def be picking this up!

14. I definitley plan on picking up a few of these bad boys to run with DCP later this year.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

15. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I definitley plan on picking up a few of these bad boys to run with DCP later this year.
    I would think that would be one potent fat loss stack! imagine also throwing in a topical like napalm tainted with a lil clen???? wowee...

Ill just be happy to see how it works with the Pslin and AP Ive been runnin. Also been thinking of starting up some RPM preworkout again and a lil albuterol (got some inhalers lying around).... gonna shred it up before my cycle and then just go all out!

16. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    I would think that would be one potent fat loss stack! imagine also throwing in a topical like napalm tainted with a lil clen???? wowee...

Ill just be happy to see how it works with the Pslin and AP Ive been runnin. Also been thinking of starting up some RPM preworkout again and a lil albuterol (got some inhalers lying around).... gonna shred it up before my cycle and then just go all out!
    No doubt poops. I have my Atomic Meltdown(contains napalm) and my Thermo-Glide too. What a sick stack that's going to be! I'm gonna hit this up just prior to the olympia to shred up.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

17. so 12am eastern standard thursday morning = new york city time?

thanx

its currently 6pm.. and its 3:30am... so itd be at 3pm in the afternoon for me...on friday!

"

18. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    No doubt poops. I have my Atomic Meltdown(contains napalm) and my Thermo-Glide too. What a sick stack that's going to be! I'm gonna hit this up just prior to the olympia to shred up.
    wait atomic meltdown???? inform poops?

Edit: nm just saw it on NP thats some nice lookin shiz! great combination, a tanner AND topical fat burner... crazy stack.

didnt jminis say that he thought he looked tanner from the recreate? was he joking or is there any compounds that may actually increase melatonin in this?

19. nice

soon, after exams...im thinking of running ReCreate with Napalm and Clen....hmmmm...should be fun

20. My Plan is to add ReCreate in with RPM for around 30-35 days, then run recreate solo to get to around 8%, then finish anything off with some napalm. I cant wait.

I've also added it into my holiday (Thanksgiving) pre meal stack. DCP and ReCreate before hand. AP with beggining of dinner, P-Slin before Desert. shazamm

21. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    ...AP with beggining of dinner, P-Slin before Desert....
    Are we looking at 500gr of carbohydrates?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

22. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Are we looking at 500gr of carbohydrates?

minimum . Since Thanksgiving is on a Thursday (my leg day) I go no carb except pre workout, then at dinner carb load! Stuffing, cornbread, vegetbles, pumpkin pie, pecan pie (and the tukrey for the protein.) De-frigen-licious. Family, Food and Football = my favorite holiday

23. Woot! I got the IC email! Gotto get up at 5am!
    Looking forward to the 'other goodies'. I'm hoping to pick up 2-3 bottles, HOPING, because I want to run it solo and then run it alongside DCP + Leviathan + ALCAR and then possibly run it on my Epistane + Methoxy TRN + Proviron stack too!
  24. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by flu1d View Post
    Woot! I got the IC email! Gotto get up at 5am!
    Looking forward to the 'other goodies'. I'm hoping to pick up 2-3 bottles, HOPING, because I want to run it solo and then run it alongside DCP + Leviathan + ALCAR and then possibly run it on my Epistane + Methoxy TRN + Proviron stack too!

I would either use Leveiathan or Recreate and not use it together but ALCAR is a good side kick!

25. Oooo ok then... I take it there is a crossover in the ingredients somewhere?

26. Quote Originally Posted by flu1d View Post
    Oooo ok then... I take it there is a crossover in the ingredients somewhere?
    not a significant one....ive dosed both in the same day, but its not needed.

27. Quote Originally Posted by flu1d View Post
    Woot! I got the IC email! Gotto get up at 5am!
    Damn your taking those anabolics together AND those fat burners?
    Please tell me you got some major supps for your joints? That would KILL me. Id have to do a cissus overload (and I already take 4-6g's ed) and still would prob have to get some kind of Deca or some nor prohomone to manage.... thats just crazy.

28. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    Damn your taking those anabolics together AND those fat burners?
    Please tell me you got some major supps for your joints? That would KILL me. Id have to do a cissus overload (and I already take 4-6g's ed) and still would prob have to get some kind of Deca or some nor prohomone to manage.... thats just crazy.
    To be honest I'm at about 16-18% bodyfat at the moment and I know I'm carrying a lot of water so my joints wont be affected that much. I did a 12 week Epi+Proviron cycle before christmas prov 100mg and epi 30mg and my joints were completely fine on that. I do have a high strength cissus supp however which I'll keep on hand just in case.

29. Just ordered my 3 bottles of ReCreate

30. In for a bottle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. squatting and deadlifting on the same day??
    By teddybear in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 10:31 PM
  2. Chest and back on the same day?
    By remeizo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 12:29 AM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 09:55 PM
  4. Can I donate blood and do the 24 hour urine test on the same day?
    By BigJimCalhoun in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 10:58 PM
  5. new toy purchased and on the way :)
    By Bean in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 11:31 PM