And on the 69th day USPlabs created-Recreate - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

And on the 69th day USPlabs created-Recreate

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,431
    Rep Power
    3459539

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    DCP and ReCreate would an awesome stack. However I personally want to gauge its effectiveness as a stand alone (or maybe a slight stim that I have had experience in with the past to differentiate the two.) The reviews from it make it sound like it should be capable of being an absurd stand alone (as well as the ingredients themselves.)

    I am pumped to see the force of ReCreate.

    **DCP, ReCreate, AP, P-Slin = Will make holiday fat gain a banned phrase IMO.

    I agree w/ you i am gonna be using Recreate/AP alone in May to test its tru powers. I may not even need anything else but will eventually use DCP and P-slin again in the summer. Can't wait and it should help me stay shredded!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  2. New Member
    Snapmoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    120

    Reputation

    got three bottles on the IC sale, cant wait to try it
  3. New Member
    semiautoloco4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    90

    Reputation

    is this stuff better then methyl ripped hardcore?
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by semiautoloco4 View Post
    is this stuff better then methyl ripped hardcore?
    WHAT? who makes that?? I bet its waaaaaay better.
  5. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants;
    WHAT? who makes that??...
    A company called NxLabs.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. New Member
    Snapmoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    120

    Reputation

    took my first dose of 2 this morning, didnt take the afternoon cause I lost track of time. Obviously I dont know much cause I didnt get to the gym or take the full dose, but her is what I felt.

    Nice CLEAN fully awake feeling, like a fully focused positive well-being type of awake
    Focused on work so much I missed my window for second dose, and didnt want to be up all night by taking it at 530
    Zero jitter, i mean ZERO and I am very stim sensitive
    Suppressed appetite
    Not dried out like most stim stacks
    A longing for the gym on my off day

    I know its not a review but I thought I would share what I had. At very first glance it seems like another USP product that lives up to the short term claims, I assume it will live up to the long term like the rest of their products.
  7. New Member
    flu1d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    207

    Reputation

    Nice going mate, I just checked my tracking and it's apparently in Manchester and possibly on its way out to me today! That's amazingly fast service from USPLabs, I'm really impressed!
  8. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,664
    Rep Power
    2038263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yea it does a good job if controlling the appetite IMO
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  9. New Member
    lbarber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    324

    Reputation

    This stuff puts me in such a good mood! I'm dosing the product in at 1x1.

    I had my first workout with it early-early this morning and wow, I was in the zone the entire workout! It felt awesome! Damn, I just feel so happy right now... Thus far, I have used 3 caps in 2 days...

    No effects on Appetite
    Increase body Temp after first dose
    Did not have any problems falling asleep after first dose
    Dreams were vivid as always (I was involved in some sort of clash with zombies, in which my weapon stopped working... Laser... And at the end, I had a fight against the Sun God, since he was bitten by one of the zombies and thus If I defeated him, I would gain control of the Sun's energy)... Anyways...

    2nd cap:

    Mood Improvement
    Great Energy
    Feeling really happy/focused
    Had a great workout
    No effects on Appetite

    End of Day 1:

    Stomach looked/felt flatter after a long day of eating... Note, I already have an eight pack and can see my abs while staying relaxed... Any who... This looks to be another great product by USPlabs! I'll have pics to post at the end of May/early-early June...
  10. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,664
    Rep Power
    2038263

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lbarber View Post
    T Note, I already have an eight pack and can see my abs while staying relaxed... Any who... ..
    Show-off
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by lbarber View Post
    This stuff puts me in such a good mood! I'm dosing the product in at 1x1.

    I had my first workout with it early-early this morning and wow, I was in the zone the entire workout! It felt awesome! Damn, I just feel so happy right now... Thus far, I have used 3 caps in 2 days...

    No effects on Appetite
    Increase body Temp after first dose
    Did not have any problems falling asleep after first dose
    Dreams were vivid as always (I was involved in some sort of clash with zombies, in which my weapon stopped working... Laser... And at the end, I had a fight against the Sun God, since he was bitten by one of the zombies and thus If I defeated him, I would gain control of the Sun's energy)... Anyways...

    2nd cap:

    Mood Improvement
    Great Energy
    Feeling really happy/focused
    Had a great workout
    No effects on Appetite

    End of Day 1:

    Stomach looked/felt flatter after a long day of eating... Note, I already have an eight pack and can see my abs while staying relaxed... Any who... This looks to be another great product by USPlabs! I'll have pics to post at the end of May/early-early June...
    If the first dose is 2 caps it really springs the appetite suppressing effects and 1 cap later in the day keep it going.

    I like 2 caps in the morning and 1-2 caps with the second dose. On some days I will take 2 caps on the second dose or 1 cap. I rotate interms of the suppression that I want.
  12. New Member
    lbarber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    449
    Rep Power
    324

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    If the first dose is 2 caps it really springs the appetite suppressing effects and 1 cap later in the day keep it going.

    I like 2 caps in the morning and 1-2 caps with the second dose. On some days I will take 2 caps on the second dose or 1 cap. I rotate interms of the suppression that I want.

    I just took 2 caps at once... I'll write a quick little review at the end of next week.
  13. New Member
    Jdub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    190

    Reputation

    Cool product USPLabs. Im about to start my summer cut from 230lbs down to 200 and ima take a look at Recreate! Very interesting times!
  14. New Member
    Jmonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    163

    Reputation

    For USP guys.Have you guys done any trials on a Recreate/Powerfull stack?If I was to do a stack with these 2 what would I expect from it?Is it a good stack?
  15. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    1999

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmonster View Post
    For USP guys.Have you guys done any trials on a Recreate/Powerfull stack?If I was to do a stack with these 2 what would I expect from it?Is it a good stack?
    That stack is very versatile in terms of using it with specific goals (muscle gain, fat loss w/muscle retention, etc.) However what are your specific goals?
  16. Advanced Member
    Mjolnir's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    11193

    Reputation

    Im looking to get some of this along with some AP for nice cut without losing any of my muscle, ill write a review/log on that after I get them. Anyone else try that stack out?
  17. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir;
    Im looking to get some of this along with some AP for nice cut without losing any of my muscle, ill write a review/log on that after I get them. Anyone else try that stack out?
    It is a highly recommended and common stack that has produced impressive results. You might want to take a look at some of the feedback here: Recreate Feedback thread----Let the games begin!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  18. Advanced Member
    Mjolnir's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    522
    Rep Power
    11193

    Reputation

    Thanks for the link strategic, good info, now you got me excited!!
  19. New Member
    gilt21's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    92

    Reputation

    sounds good
  20. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir;
    Thanks for the link strategic, good info, now you got me excited!!
    Rock on!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  21. Advanced Member
    Dizmal's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    36
    Posts
    548
    Rep Power
    367

    Reputation

    How would you feel about this stacked with RPM?

    I already have a bottle of RPM and Recreate is on the way.

    Currently my pre-workout supps are 3 RPM and 3 CordyV02 1 hour before the gym and I'm loving that so far. The Cordy is basically a staple for me! But I'm wondering how it will do with RPM?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. squatting and deadlifting on the same day??
    By teddybear in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 09:31 PM
  2. Chest and back on the same day?
    By remeizo in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 11:29 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 08:55 PM
  4. Can I donate blood and do the 24 hour urine test on the same day?
    By BigJimCalhoun in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2007, 09:58 PM
  5. new toy purchased and on the way :)
    By Bean in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-23-2004, 10:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in