***Controlled Labs Fitness Journey Contest***

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards

Alright we want to know how Controlled Labs has helped individual progress in thier fitness quest, so we are holding a contest for you to tell us what we have done to help you reach your goals.

In one paragraph and one photo showing your CL stack, tell us in detail how CONTROLLED LABS has helped you on your fitness journey.

The two top winners will get a free Controlled Labs product of your choice and the 3rd place finisher will get a CL Beanie.

I am looking forward to the stories and each persons journey!

The contest will be open until Sunday Feb 16th! The Controlled Labs staff will pick the winners. Good luck

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
Can't wait to read some of the stories out there.

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
Can't wait to hear all the great stories!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'll write something up when im done with my papers i have to write for tomorrow...

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I dont have a picture of just White Flood and Green Bulge but they are in my current avi. I will still post a pic to show a greater view. You can also look at my log "RoidRage Gets Revenge"

This picture was during my WF/GB 'log'. I was taking it 6 days a week but eventually took it a few days here and there (after this picture was taken).

Here is my before picture..however..its not the same pose

I took White Flood and Green Bulge usually before my workouts. On my biceps/triceps day, I had insane pumps and great energy. I also leaned out incredibly and lost some bf (in conjuction with my diet). I had better confidence with my body and felt more dominant during baseball. If I could use this stack again, I would without a doubt.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Ahh I knew I shoulda saved my jugs! I'm going to have to do that from now on..

I would of had a great review of White Flood for you guys :sad:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Psssst......Company Promo section before the head comedian gets here............

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established

Green Bulge and White Flood are in the bottom left.

EDIT: If you guys don't see my pictures (i cant), just got to my album.

Before GB/WF
After GB/WF

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
I dont have a picture of just White Flood and Green Bulge but they are in my current avi. I will still post a pic to show a greater view. You can also look at my log "RoidRage Gets Revenge"

This picture was during my WF/GB 'log'. I was taking it 6 days a week but eventually took it a few days here and there (after this picture was taken).

Here is my before picture..however..its not the same pose

I took White Flood and Green Bulge usually before my workouts. On my biceps/triceps day, I had insane pumps and great energy. I also leaned out incredibly and lost some bf (in conjuction with my diet). I had better confidence with my body and felt more dominant during baseball. If I could use this stack again, I would without a doubt.
nice....can't see the pics :(

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Nice !

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
CL Products...A huge help along the way

I always used to be in decent shape, played football, basketball, etc., Then in college I blew out my knee playing rugby. After the surgery I was laid up for about 8 months. Consequently, all I did was eat and play Madden due to the fact that I couldn't work out. I had ballooned up to about 330 pounds. Getting to the point, after rehab, I started working out intensely again at the start of September and a friend recommended White Flood as a pre-workout supplement. Since then I have been an avid promoter of it to my other friends and swear by it. My focus and intensity were increased and my workouts began to go longer and longer. During this period I began to take Green Magnitude because I was so impressed with the Flood. Since I was trying to loose weight as well as see strength gains the zero carb formula was fantastic. I'm down to about 280 now at the start of February and am progressing nicely. My strength has increased considerably as well as seeing a reduction in fat. I feel better than i did before the surgery and I attribute some of that to your products. I start every workout with the Flood and my post-workout routine always has Green Magnitude in it. A HUGE thanks to Controlled Labs for their products as they have helped me on the way to reaching my goals!

dan

ps. I will see if I can find some pictures

Last edited:
Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
I have used the PW/GM/GG stack and it was one of the first i used of CL products. I ran it for a 3 month period and have to say that it was a great stack to use and put on some nice weight with it. I have always struggled to add weight and this stack definatley helped increase my weight without adding fat. The GM and the GG definatly helped with the mass side of things and the PW gave me some great endurance to enble me to keep going throughout the workouts and cardio sessions. I gained quite a bit of strength too in the gym whilst on the stack and the pumps too where great. I have always got CL products in the cupbaord and run with at least one or two all the time as they have always given me good results. I will be using this stack again this year towards the summer and have my tubs ready for when this happens. :)

Photo of the stack (just taken :))

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
Riding the Rainbow
My Controlled Labs Fitness Journey

Due to being a very active child I was always in decent shape. However I was never truly dedicated to working out. I would lift with my high school team just because we had to. I never had the desire to be truly fit.

Then when I got to college I realized it was time to undertake a hobby. I started by using basic creatine and whey protein. Saw minor gains, but nothing significant. Then due to suggestions of forum members I tried Green Bulge. Well whether this was a placebo effect or GB was one of the best supplements ever IDK, but it set me off into a world I had no idea I would be even interested in.

Then throughout the past two years I have used various Controlled Labs products, and there has yet to be a single one that I was dissatisfied with. The only supplements I used were Green Bulge/Green MAG until last year when White Flood came out. I now refer to WF as my "gateway" supplement because it made me fall in love with Controlled Labs and the gains their products have helped me accomplish.

Since high school graduation I have gained 10 pounds and lost significant body fat in two years. CL is undoubtedly a main ingredient to my success. The best example of this is that I could only do 3 pull ups as a Senior in HS. Now 2 years later I can do as many as 12 with 50 lbs hanging between my legs!!

Pictures of my current CL Products...
**Blue UP in left bag, OT in right bag**

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
I have used the PW/GM/GG stack and it was one of the first i used of CL products. I ran it for a 3 month period and have to say that it was a great stack to use and put on some nice weight with it. I have always struggled to add weight and this stack definatley helped increase my weight without adding fat. The GM and the GG definatly helped with the mass side of things and the PW gave me some great endurance to enble me to keep going throughout the workouts and cardio sessions. I gained quite a bit of strength too in the gym whilst on the stack and the pumps too where great. I have always got CL products in the cupbaord and run with at least one or two all the time as they have always given me good results. I will be using this stack again this year towards the summer and have my tubs ready for when this happens. :)

Photo of the stack (just taken :))

nice!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
cervasa1977, look in my photos and look for the picture with a bunch of supplements in it. then look for the picture Before and After GB/WF.

Hopefully that will work.

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
cervasa1977, look in my photos and look for the picture with a bunch of supplements in it. then look for the picture Before and After GB/WF.

Hopefully that will work.
works for me

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First i'll preface this with the fact the picture below is only the CL products i have at the moment, and i have also gone through four tubs of PW and an additional jug of glycergrow. The WF is empty and I am currently on GG. With that said CL has been extremely beneficial in my journey of bodybuilding. It started with Purple Wraath, one of the first supplements I ever purchased. It greatly helped me with recovery and endurance, which was extremely important as i used it while i trained for football. I often used it during practices to help keep me going as well. I used PW so consistently through workouts that my friends began to call me Amino.....and would wonder if something was wrong if my purple drank was missing...PW also led me to begin to research and figure out the ingredients more in depth of my products. This has helped me to become a better consumer. GlycerGrow was used in the past(as well as right now). The first tub i went through provided insane pumps and vascularity. It has become very helpful when i am on lower carb diets trying to cut some fat. Whiteflood was one of the best pre-wo products i ever used and i logged it with X-factor. It was so powerful i only needed a single scoop to achieve great focus!! All these supps are an incredible value which i believe is one of the greatest attributes of CL...great value and no bs ingredients added for no apparent reason. I will continue to use CL products. Finally not only have these products been helpful, but so has the company and its reps. When i had trouble with a product once i had great customer service, and that helps to keep me a faithful customer. Finally reps of CL are very easy to ask ?'s to and give very quick and helpful responses. Keep up the great work!!

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
First i'll preface this with the fact the picture below is only the CL products i have at the moment, and i have also gone through four tubs of PW and an additional jug of glycergrow. The WF is empty and I am currently on GG. With that said CL has been extremely beneficial in my journey of bodybuilding. It started with Purple Wraath, one of the first supplements I ever purchased. It greatly helped me with recovery and endurance, which was extremely important as i used it while i trained for football. I often used it during practices to help keep me going as well. I used PW so consistently through workouts that my friends began to call me Amino.....and would wonder if something was wrong if my purple drank was missing...PW also led me to begin to research and figure out the ingredients more in depth of my products. This has helped me to become a better consumer. GlycerGrow was used in the past(as well as right now). The first tub i went through provided insane pumps and vascularity. It has become very helpful when i am on lower carb diets trying to cut some fat. Whiteflood was one of the best pre-wo products i ever used and i logged it with X-factor. It was so powerful i only needed a single scoop to achieve great focus!! All these supps are an incredible value which i believe is one of the greatest attributes of CL...great value and no bs ingredients added for no apparent reason. I will continue to use CL products. Finally not only have these products been helpful, but so has the company and its reps. When i had trouble with a product once i had great customer service, and that helps to keep me a faithful customer. Finally reps of CL are very easy to ask ?'s to and give very quick and helpful responses. Keep up the great work!!

very nice

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
I ran White Flood and Green Magnitude this past summer along with some staples(multi-vit, protein powder, fish oil) and a solid diet, and can say that it was a very good decision. I purchased these two products because of all the good reviews i had read and because of their economical price, but soon discovered for myself the other reasons for all the excitement. My workouts were amazing. I remember the feeling I would get driving to the gym every day 10 minutes after taking WF; the tingles from the BA and the focus from WF got me soo amped...just chilling to think about it now haha. The pumps, that were not only intense during my workout, would follow me on my chill sessions on the beach later that day; the girls didnt know what to think.haha. My strength went up and stayed with me as wrestling season began later in the year. WF did put me on the toilet about 15 minutes after consumption, but ended when i started taking acidophalis with my WF dose. :) I started the summer at about 175 lbs @ 7-8% body fat and and ended the summer at 183 lbs with no fat gain. 8 pounds of muscle gained in 2.5-3 months. The WF/GM stack lasted me about 2.5 months or so. I usually gain about 10 pounds a YEAR, so gaining this much muscle in 2.5-3 months was a treat! My goal for the summer was to gain muscle while keeping my body fat % the same or less so I could be in good shape for the upcoming season of wrestling...and i did just that with the help of these products. Im about to start supplementing some of CL's other products like GG and PW along with GM, cant wait. I feel CL's products offer the best blends for the best price with no BS. #1 in my book.

Attachments

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
I ran White Flood and Green Magnitude this past summer along with some staples(multi-vit, protein powder, fish oil) and a solid diet, and can say that it was a very good decision. I purchased these two products because of all the good reviews i had read and because of their economical price, but soon discovered for myself the other reasons for all the excitement. My workouts were amazing. I remember the feeling I would get driving to the gym every day 10 minutes after taking WF; the tingles from the BA and the focus from WF got me soo amped...just chilling to think about it now haha. The pumps, that were not only intense during my workout, would follow me on my chill sessions on the beach later that day; the girls didnt know what to think.haha. My strength went up and stayed with me as wrestling season began later in the year. WF did put me on the toilet about 15 minutes after consumption, but ended when i started taking acidophalis with my WF dose. :) I started the summer at about 175 lbs @ 7-8% body fat and and ended the summer at 183 lbs with no fat gain. 8 pounds of muscle gained in 2.5-3 months. The WF/GM stack lasted me about 2.5 months or so. I usually gain about 10 pounds a YEAR, so gaining this much muscle in 2.5-3 months was a treat! My goal for the summer was to gain muscle while keeping my body fat % the same or less so I could be in good shape for the upcoming season of wrestling...and i did just that with the help of these products. Im about to start supplementing some of CL's other products like GG and PW along with GM, cant wait. I feel CL's products offer the best blends for the best price with no BS. #1 in my book.
great story and keep up all the hard work sounds like it really is paying off.....

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Pictures of my CL Products

Cervasa/Controlled Labs,

here are the pictures of my CL supplements....

dan

Attachments

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
last night people still have some time to get those stories in

jaymdubbs

jaymdubbs

Awards
I would like to consider Controlled Labs products a staple in my lifelong fitness goals. I would even consider the company partly responsible for the goals I have achieved one way or another. One of the first “stacks” I ever took was the Green Bulge, White Blood, and Blue RHINO (Up) stack - I was quite the uniformed lifter when I took these, but I was getting great training and diet advice from PU and Tank, and they really helped steer me towards the fitness path I have endured on. It would be really difficult to describe in one paragraph all the results I have seen using CL products, but I have used every product with great success ; when Red Acid gen 1 came out I lost roughly 8 pounds (when I was already extremely lean). I was a huge proponent of glycergrow and purple wraath when they came out and influenced my brother and a few others to the benefits of those products. Green Mag became a staple creatine when it was released, and White Flood instantly became my permanent solution for preworkout NO and stims. Through use of the products and the advice from Tank, PU and the rest of the great guys at CL - my strength , well being, and energy are at the highest they have ever been . Many people talk about the products helping them (which they do) - but I find the advice they give to be even more valuable than the supplements they sell.

Even if I missed the contest, it is still important for everyone to see what makes the company so successful. Keep up the great work and thank you for all the great advice you have given me so far.

Btw….this is not shameless plug :)

jaymdubbs

jaymdubbs

Awards
here is a photo of my stash right now (minus golden finish which i left at work)

Attachments

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
thanks guys I will hvae the winners up tonight

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Wow ! Great responses !!

:bb:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Since Im 15 and cannot legally win supplements, I hope I win the beanie!

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
***winners Controlled Labs Essay Contest***

***WINNERS CONTROLLED LABS ESSAY CONTEST***

Alright here we go here are the winners. First I must thank everyone for taking the time to takethe time and share with us thier stories. It was a tough and very close contest. For the winners please PM me your contact info and if you won a product which one you want. Thanks agian for all that entered.

1st Place Any 1 Controlled Lab Product
BOLT10

2nd Place Any 1 Controlled Lab Product
Spiderman

Riding the Rainbow
My Controlled Labs Fitness Journey

Due to being a very active child I was always in decent shape. However I was never truly dedicated to working out. I would lift with my high school team just because we had to. I never had the desire to be truly fit.

Then when I got to college I realized it was time to undertake a hobby. I started by using basic creatine and whey protein. Saw minor gains, but nothing significant. Then due to suggestions of forum members I tried Green Bulge. Well whether this was a placebo effect or GB was one of the best supplements ever IDK, but it set me off into a world I had no idea I would be even interested in.

Then throughout the past two years I have used various Controlled Labs products, and there has yet to be a single one that I was dissatisfied with. The only supplements I used were Green Bulge/Green MAG until last year when White Flood came out. I now refer to WF as my "gateway" supplement because it made me fall in love with Controlled Labs and the gains their products have helped me accomplish.

Since high school graduation I have gained 10 pounds and lost significant body fat in two years. CL is undoubtedly a main ingredient to my success. The best example of this is that I could only do 3 pull ups as a Senior in HS. Now 2 years later I can do as many as 12 with 50 lbs hanging between my legs!!

Pictures of my current CL Products...
**Blue UP in left bag, OT in right bag**
3rd Place CL Beanie
MOHAWKA

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks!! and congrats to you other winners too..pm on the way

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
congrats to all of the winners....even though i didn't win, CL products will continue to remain a staple of my workout routine and aid me in reaching the remainder of my goals.

dan

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
Nice! much thanks cervasa1977 and CL, I will def be rockin the beanie for the remainder of these cold months. Congrats to the winners! ....three more weeks till my next CL stack....cant wait...

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Nice! much thanks cervasa1977 and CL, I will def be rockin the beanie for the remainder of these cold months. Congrats to the winners! ....three more weeks till my next CL stack....cant wait...
I was hoping to win that beanie! haha. Congrats to all the winners! Very good stories.

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
Wow thanks Cervasa and the others at CL!!!!

PM on the way!

:dance:

PS...the dancing man means I am happy!!

SpiderMan

SpiderMan

Awards
Holy Fast Shipping for free Cervasa!!! lol

I already got my free product! Wow..you guys are the best

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar