Anabolic Xtreme is looking for a new model!!!

Biceps

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi Everyone,

Anabolic Xtreme is looking for a new model for our upcoming advertising campaign. We are looking for photos of real Anabolic Xtreme users who have made dramatic transformations in their physique using our product lineup. So, if you'd like to be featured in magazines like Flex, Muscular Development, Planet Muscle and others and you think you've got the body for it, send your entries to the following email address below. Heck, even if you don't think you've got it, you know as well as I do that we're our own worst critics, so send those photos in anyways!

The winner(s) will receive....

1. 1 FREE bottle of 3AD
  2. 1 FREE bottle of MassFX Maximum Strength
  3. A framed copy of the ad you are featured in.
Please submit all entries to:

[email protected]

Best of luck to all of you!!

Regards,

Ken Kraynak
Anabolic Xtreme
Director of Marketing

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I ain't bad, but not that freaky. lol. Good luck to all the freaks of nature!

amt4331

amt4331

Awards
Just wondering if there is an age requirement for this? I am only 17, and most companies will not contact me or reply to any emails/phone calls, unless they get premission from my parents or an agency.

Currently I'm 5'10", 190lbs, and have a 6 pack. I will upload some pictures and videos so you can see more of my physique.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
Awesome opportunity, good luck to all that apply!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm crap, I did use SDNG during part of my transformation, and it is pretty extreme.... but still not exactly spectacular at the end.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
remember there is more to life than being really, really good looking.(*pose*)

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just noticed that there were two threads for this. My bad. I posted in the other one.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm crap, I did use SDNG during part of my transformation, and it is pretty extreme.... but still not exactly spectacular at the end.

I ended up reading your profile on here. I have to say that I can kinda, sorta understand where you're coming from. But I'm only 20, going on 21 in August. I played sports growing up, so I have very muscular legs, but I just wasn't happy about how the rest of me was looking. I decided to begin making a transformation for my health and my confidence. I've always ended up with some of the most gorgeous girls, but I also always thought they were way out of my league. I've always been complimented and never put down. I think it's more of an inner struggle. I'd see a little bit of a belly on me and I was unhappy with it. It bothered me. I'd think that it'd bother others. I was in the best shape last summer. Last year was my first year ever getting into bodybuilding. I was looking great and always feeling great. Due to some unfortunate events in my life, I ended up quitting a very good job, ended up in court several times, went flat broke, and so on and so forth. I'm glad to say that life is now slowly, but surely, beginning to look up for me. I have a beautiful baby boy and I'm now seeing somebody new. I have plenty of job opportunities coming my way. I'm very happy. I'll be set once I start work, get my own place, and get back in the gym. Being in the gym is an escape. I put on music and lift. I get my aggression out. I feel confident. It's amazing.

I'm very impressed by your progress. It's amazing what we can do when we really put our minds to it. I just wanted to reply to your post and congratulate you. Self-disciple isn't always easy. I never thought I'd actually be able to discipline myself, but I did great last summer. I went from 190lbs to 205, in about 3 months. I went to the gym for about an hour and 20 minutes every day, Monday through Friday. I followed a very clean diet. I really cut myself up and shed so much fat. It truly was amazing.

So, once again, I congratulate you. Keep up the fantastic work. I really am happy for you.

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards

haha EZ, not bad.....for an old man!:run:

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established

you looked much more lively and happier in the 1st one, prob because you got to eat all the food you want =p. the second one you look like a badass or something lol =D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats over a month old too, so there is still more change :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, the second one. The first is from dec 26 06, the second from dec 19 07.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to see ladies, not men...I'm sure guys have made good transformations, but I would just rather see a female model than a male.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL, your not allowed..... LMAO. ive seen your other thread, great transformation.
Hahaha, thanks bro, I appreciate that ! It's time for another 'transformation' right around the corner now ..

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I vote Norwegian. I also think he is the only one capable of an eye catching ad, at least form the pics i've seen around here.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind going in on this fun !
This dude pretty much wins. He has the best physique on the board, that I have seen. Not trying to sweat the dudes nuts, but its true.

Have you used AX products? Does it really matter.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
This dude pretty much wins. He has the best physique on the board, that I have seen. Not trying to sweat the dudes nuts, but its true.

Have you used AX products? Does it really matter.
Does Ronnie use BSN? Jay use Muscletech?...i think i can stop there.

If its just off this board, which i am guessing its not. I say we have Norwegian represent AM. haha, that way they'll think we do mean business over here. :twisted:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Mashed i missed you and your constant and outrageous picture posting abilities, haha.

That one made me shudder and laugh, then shudder alot more...

PS-Please PM me your bulking diet.:blink:

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Mashed i missed you and your constant and outrageous picture posting abilities, haha.

That one made me shudder and laugh, then shudder alot more...

PS-Please PM me your bulking diet.:blink:
No can do broski....this ones a family secret ;)

:burg:

tattoopierced1

oh damn, for sure. if you sent the whole series, you are a shoe in
didnt send the whole series... but i sent the first before, and the most recent after... that should be good enough.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all you need to add is "this was in 8 weeks on hyperdrolx2 and massfx" :)

tattoopierced1

all you need to add is "this was in 8 weeks on hyperdrolx2 and massfx" :)
If I could land a deal with MuscleTech, I could be the new CellTech mascot.. "Added 70+lbs in 6 weeks with CellTech and NitroTech"

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Halo you mean "I got 1lb per ingredient!"

hurdlemaker

hurdlemaker

Awards
  • Established
I might wanna do this, this pic is from when i was 204, im 218 now...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
jomi888 should submit. Go a month natural, take a pic, then 'resume normal protocol' and take a pic. Then attribute it to whatever product is being advertised.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
I might wanna do this, this pic is from when i was 204, im 218 now...

when i first saw this picture i thought you were allergic to air your so swoll

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
looks like we got a bit of a competition here... very interesting...

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Competition ?! If I were to guess, AX bailed on this whole deal .. it's been too long with no response nor any information regarding anything ..

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well, they said they needed a new model, the didn't say they were for sure getting the model from AM...

harlan100

harlan100

Awards
Does Ronnie use BSN? Jay use Muscletech?...i think i can stop there.

If its just off this board, which i am guessing its not. I say we have Norwegian represent AM. haha, that way they'll think we do mean business over here. :twisted:
In ronnies Relentless dvd, i think i he puts Nature's Best Isopure in a BSN tub lol, just to promote