What is Your ORAC value?--Hint inside

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. clary sage
    dodder

2. Sense I didnt read the whole thread, has anyone said Kelp?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    Sense I didnt read the whole thread, has anyone said Kelp?
    i dont think i said kelp but i did say seawead, namelly bladderwack, the kind on the beach (in so cal) that has the little poppy things lol.

I also did say clary sage...

the best way to find out what others have guessed is to put your idea into the search this thread tool at the top of the thread (different then the normal search feature) and then youll know if someone else guessed it if it pulls up a post, if not then its yours to post..

4. brown algae

5. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    I am definately not guessing Clary Sage Extract

or salvia sclarea

I would like to re-enter my guess now...
    •   

6. Salvia Miltiorrhiza

7. sesame seed oil
    Cordia Salicifolia

8. caffeine
    grape seed

9. I dont know if anyone has said it yet, but Goji berries extract?

10. Wolfberry, ashwangandha

11. OOlong Tea, Raspberry Ketones, Ginger Root, Evodiae Fructus, long pepper,

12. green tea
    black tea
    white tea
    any other tea
  13. Guest

ooo man, I need to search through this thread...yikes!

14. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    ooo man, I need to search through this thread...yikes!
    just use the search thread tool...

15. USPLabs, when did you finish conducting ORAC testing on your new product?

16. Luteolin
  17. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicstate View Post
    USPLabs, when did you finish conducting ORAC testing on your new product?
    We did not test for ORAC it already existed...

Gasp!!!

Recreate "Clinical Strength Fat Loss" - Clicky Clicky for NEW info!

18. chaste berry?

19. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    We did not test for ORAC it already existed
    Forgive me for my ignorance but I'm having a hard time understanding this. The testing of your product's actual ORAC value already existed prior to it's introduction on the market? That isn't ringing too clearly in my mind...could you elaborate a bit more as to how you know the ORAC value of your product if you've never tested it?

20. Quote Originally Posted by methodice View Post
    chaste berry?
    HA, beat you by one post. (Vitex=Chasteberry!)

21. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicstate View Post
    Forgive me for my ignorance but I'm having a hard time understanding this. The testing of your product's actual ORAC value already existed prior to it's introduction on the market? That isn't ringing too clearly in my mind...could you elaborate a bit more as to how you know the ORAC value of your product if you've never tested it?
    The orac of the ingredient was already known.

22. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicstate View Post
    If you put vitamin E in your supplement you already know the ORAC value of vitamin E so your supplement will be similar.

23. So from another thread we've learned there's at least 4 ingredients in Recreate:

Compound 1 New to the industry mechanism of action:

Again, a very precise extract of this substance has been shown to inhibit the enzyme 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1, both selectively and very potently (4). In addition, it was shown to do so in muscle and adipose cells. Why is this good? 11beta-HSD1 is an enzyme responsible for converting the very weak glucocorticoid, cortisone, into the much more powerful, cortisol. We all know that excess cortisol can hamper your progress in the gym, and with the stress of living in our modern world, it’s certain that few people don’t have elevated cortisol levels. Unfortunately, this particular enzyme works against what we all as athletes and bodybuilders would like and works to increase cortisol levels. In addition, another sad bit of news is that activity of this enzyme only seems to increase as we get older (5).
    By inhibiting 11beta-HSD1, it is thought that it could be used to treat obesity (reduce body fat) and improve insulin sensitivity. Additionally, a beneficial effect upon muscle mass would be expected (6).

Compound 2 New to the industry mechanism of action:

A compound found in a certain cactus plant, has a structural similarity to norepinephrine. It has both alpha and beta-adrenergic activity (9). Additionally, it directly stimulates postsynaptic receptors while enhancing the physiological effects of norepinephrine via increasing synthesis of it and inhibiting its’ reabsorption. The end result is a stimulant effect similar to ephedrine, without the “all over the place” behavior. In fact, it produces a great deal of focus.

Compound 3
    Forskolin

Compound 4
    Caffeine

So is compound 2 the anti-ox? Any guesses to what compounds 1 or 2 are?

24. Is compound #1 either: Piperazinyl, Piperazine, Piperidine, or Pyridine in any way shape or form??

25. I understand the buzz with this stuff but it has come to the point where all this hype is not exciting. It has actually starting to be annoying. All of these monkeys and guesses seem like a big joke.

I'm not saying they won't deliver on their claims but only the future will tell. These seem like pretty big claims. The last time I saw this much excitement was DS's Melting Point. Which turned out to be an average supplement. I think I will wait for a completed log as people have had this supp for awhile now and everyone seems to quit taking it after a few days. One would think that some beta testing feedback would be circulating by now considering the estimated release date is 2-3 weeks away according to Jacob.

I have to hand it to USP considering the lack of user feedback and hype you've created.

26. Quote Originally Posted by skunkman View Post
    I understand the buzz with this stuff but it has come to the point where all this hype is not exciting. It has actually starting to be annoying. All of these monkeys and guesses seem like a big joke.

I'm not saying they won't deliver on their claims but only the future will tell. These seem like pretty big claims. The last time I saw this much excitement was DS's Melting Point. Which turned out to be an average supplement. I think I will wait for a completed log as people have had this supp for awhile now and everyone seems to quit taking it after a few days. One would think that some beta testing feedback would be circulating by now considering the estimated release date is 2-3 weeks away according to Jacob.

I have to hand it to USP considering the lack of user feedback and hype you've created.
    first off i dont think this was all that necessary...but are u saying that people are taking Recreate only for a few days and then stopping???

srry im just a little confused on what you are saying. and i understand what you mean about hype...but idk i don't think this as hyped as some things on this board have been, but most of this is all in good fun the monkey thread is really just monkeys lol
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by skunkman View Post
    I understand the buzz with this stuff but it has come to the point where all this hype is not exciting. It has actually starting to be annoying. All of these monkeys and guesses seem like a big joke.

OH YEAH? Well YOU SKUNKMAN ARE A SMELLY MONKEY!! HA TAKE THAT!!!..............! Ok, joking aside now. We the users of Am are the ones who in essence make up the hype. Of course when a company comes out with something new, they say it is the latest and greatest. Should they say it is the old and defunct? We sometimes chose to get excited over it, and create the buzz ourselves. Anywho, we are just having fun with this thread, trying to guess what the ingredients are, so relax a bit, take a guess , and have fun! USP labs is a company that is very respected, because they put out products that work. Let everyone create the hype, and have fun, and don't try it until it is out and proven! Don't have to get wound up about it me thinks. Just sit back, read, and wait.

28. yea i remember how much fun it was with some of those AN contests....thats how i got started here
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    first off i dont think this was all that necessary...but are u saying that people are taking Recreate only for a few days and then stopping???
    As far a I have read no one has taken the product for more than a week. Mullet, Ziricote, and one other I can't think of. I am sure there are others.

As far as being necessary goes I was merely mentioning my point of view. According to your logic your reply and swole210's reply isn't warrented either. Because you believe something different than the mentioned does not entail that the mentioned isn't important. Just a matter of opinion my man.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 03:47 PM
  2. What is your biggest problem area when it comes to training?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 152
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 11:29 AM
  3. What is your LBM to FAT gain ratio when bulking?
    By Romac in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 11:09 AM
  4. What is your biggest pleasure?
    By Rhinoman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2002, 04:14 PM