Win a FREE bottle of pSARM from Legal Gear Sciences!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CONTEST TIME! I have 5 bottles I am giving away and I want logs up as soon as possible, so reply to this thread and let me know why you would be a good tester! The write-up is below! Good Luck guys!

A bomb has just been dropped on the supplement world that will change the face of sports supplements forever! This new technology could be the biggest advance in sports supplements since the introduction of “andro” back in 1996. The technology I am referring to is phytoSARM or pSARM technology for short.

pSARM is to legal anabolics what aspirin is to headaches! Steroids have been in the news a lot recently, with the death of some noted wrestlers and sports figures and with the ugly press surrounding the sports doping game, as an industry we needed to come up with a safe, legal alternative to illegal anabolics yet still deliver something that works for building muscle and increasing strength. pSARMs deliver that technology today in our new Methyl 1-D prohormone replacement. First let’s discuss what pSARMs will do for you and second we can detail the pSARMs in Methyl 1-D to show you how we can deliver hormone like results from a product that is completely safe and effective.

SARMS have been in the news recently as a way to give men and women the benefits of using illegal anabolics without the risks to health and safety. SARM technology uses new compounds that are only anabolic in specific tissues, meaning they have all the muscle building benefits of testosterone without the negative side effects of illegal prohormones and steroids. The side effects of illegal steroids can be liver toxicity, kidney problems and even cancer in the most severe cases.

As usual, without the heavy and crazy regulation, the supplement industry can bring this technology to market much faster than the pharmaceutical companies. We do owe them a debt of thanks though, since they give us the direction in which to find natural alternatives to the problem at hand. I am going to show you real scientific studies showing the amazing anabolic effects of our pSARM technology, but first let’s look how pSARMS function.

pSARMs act like testosterone in specific tissues like muscle. This gives us the unique benefit of being anabolic without the negative side effects found with illegal anabolic steroids. The key to the pSARM is in the shape of the molecule which is similar to testosterone and acts like it in specific muscle tissues, giving the bodybuilder a very potent anabolic agent without the negative side effects. pSARMs are completely safe and effective. If you look at the diagram on the bottom of the page, you can see figure 1 is of the testosterone molecule in molecular position. Figure 2 is a molecular position diagram of osthole, the main pSARM in Methyl 1-D. In figure 3 you can see how they overlap and therefore have similar activity in tissues like muscle with out being negative on the liver or prostate. This overlap technology is what makes pSARMs so amazing. Let’s run down the list of ingredients so you can see for yourself.

Cnidium is an herb that contains the natural pSARM osthole. The raw herb contains very little Osthole, but our special process standardizes the plant for only the pSARM osthole. Other companies may use a lower grade 10 or 20 percent osthole which doesn’t have the same effect as our 90% extract. Only the right dose of osthole will stimulate the pSARM effect and we have the unique process for standardizing the herb for the highest Osthole content. One test subject on just Osthole alone, added over 50lbs to his leg press in just two weeks! In the study titled [Effects of osthol on androgen level and nitric oxide synthase activity in castrate rats] the researchers found “RESULTS: Testosterone, LH and FSH were significantly increased at the high dose of osthol treatment. The high and low dose of osthol treatment significantly enhanced the activity of NOS (P < 0.01). CONCLUSION: Osthol could increase androgen, gonadotropin and nitric oxide synthase (NOS) activity. It suggested that osthol had androgen-like effect and gonadotropin-like effect.”. Only the high dose of Osthole will have this positive effect and we have standardized to contain over 90% Osthole, making Methyl 1-D very potent.

Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis is an herb that is proven to have anabolic and pSARM effects. We use the highest standardized extract to achieve a higher concentration of pSARMS from the Hibiscus plant, the 5:1 extraction method gives us the most potent Hibiscus extract available in a sports supplement. This amazing herbal pSARM is proven in the scientific literature to increase recovery time, improve NOS and reduce inflammation. However it’s anabolic qualities are what we are after! In the study Anabolic effect of Hibiscus rosasinensis Linn. leaf extracts in immature albino male rats we find that the extract of Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis has pSARM effects and can reduce both estrogen and stimulate testosterone.. This is the conclusion drawn from that amazing study “RESULTS: Over the 8 weeks of treatment, the control, the cold aqueous extract dosed, hot aqueous extract dosed and alcoholic extract dosed rats gained 8%, 15%, 18% and 22% in body weights respectively. The increase in the weight of testis, epididymis, seminal vesicle and prostate of the alcoholic extract dosed rats was 19%, 30%, 31% and 40% respectively. CONCLUSION: The anabolic effect of the leaf extracts of H. rosasinensis is hereby established.”

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I would be a good tester because I am a classic hardgainer. I was only 140 at a height of 5'9 until my junior year of college, when I started working out more, and eating a better diet than ramen, and hot pockets.
I am currently 170, and one of my goals this year is to hit 200 pounds and have roughly 10% BF.
I'd hopefully be able to show that this product works for everyone. Even those of us who have a hard time putting on the mass, rather than the guys who, God bless them, look at protein powder and gain 5 pounds LBM.

I have done a log or 2 in the past, and can link to them if need be. I officially throw my hat in the ring for this.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for this also.

I would be a good tester as I'm currently cutting and have a hard time keeping my strength up. If this product can help in that regard, as I limit my calories; I think you'll have a proven winner.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to test this, but if i were chosen it would have to be today due to another stack i'm about to start. So I'll toss my name in the bag, but probably would not be able too.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
2 questions; any known sides, and is it legal in Canada?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to test it and compare it to RPM.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 questions; any known sides, and is it legal in Canada?
Not sure of it's legality in Canada, but if RPM is legal up there I am sure this would be. As far as known sides, incredible muscle growth and hardness!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets see those apps fellas!!!

The only side i could see would be some added aggression, and some oily skin, and a couple pimples if that.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not legal in Canada cuz it has a small amount of Yohimbine in there. You can get Methyl 1-D CA from our sister company in popeyes and it is basically the same (minus the yohimbine and ginger)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lets see those apps fellas!!!

The only side i could see would be some added aggression, and some oily skin, and a couple pimples if that.
Oily skin aids in slipety slide parties!

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Looks really interesting, this being one of the first products to build on PSarms. I have ran 3 bottles of RPM in the past and one Drive, I would love to compare these w/ LG's product. I can provide pics, stats, etc.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested, but would be unable to work it into my current plan in the short term.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Going to keep this going until tomorrow morning around 10am EST. I will make decisions then. If you want to try this out let me know. I will be choosing 5 people to receive a full bottle for a sponsored log.

tattoopierced1

Going to keep this going until tomorrow morning around 10am EST. I will make decisions then. If you want to try this out let me know. I will be choosing 5 people to receive a full bottle for a sponsored log.
I'll be expecting my bottle to be at my doorstep on Thursday ;)

:rasp:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This sounds very interesting indeed.....hmmm

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I think i would be a great tester. I train hard, lift heavy and eat great!. I will be getting off my winter test cycle(1000mg/week) and think this would be a great transitional supplement. It would also give me a chance to compaire it to the real deal, and see how close to anabolics it really is!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
pSARM
Osthole 80% 50mg

Test Complex 400mg
Pipeline
Stinging Nettle Standardized
Quercitin
Ellagic Acid 40%
Ginger 10:1
Hibiscus Extract 5:1
Long Jack 50:1
Yohimbine HCL

Ingredients list, if anyone was not aware.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
BRING IT ON!

I'll toss my name in the hat. I hit my mark of 190 late last week. Started at 220 back in August. Anyway, the new goal is gain 10 pounds LBM to inflate back to 200lb by April. Maybe this could expedite that goal.

I think I would be a good candidate because I am limited to a 4 day lifting schedule due to school and work. The 4 day routine isn't my preference but it is something that many people have to resort to doing.

My diet consists primarily of whey, oats, fish oil, green beans, spinach, wheat bread, roast beef(sometimes) and raisins. Usually have a cheat meal on Sundays.

Current supp. intake/day:
2 - Multi
15 - Fish oil
2 - Cal/Mag/D
3000mg C
5 - CLA
300mg Alpha-Lipoic Acid
Greens
6 DCP
4 Leviathan
6 Incarnate
4 Lean Xtreme

^ willing to remove for sake of pSARM
1 gut health
and super enzymes w/ every other meal.

bo0omer

bo0omer

Awards
Pick me, pick me

I am 41 years old. Lifting heavy for about two years now. Have gone from 240 lbs with a 42 inch waist down to 187 and a 35 inch waist.

Currently taking:

Multi
Sawpalmetto
Blood Pressure Factors
BCAA's
Ground Flax
Psyllium
Longjack
ZMA

I seem to have plateued a bit. I want to get rid of the little tire around the middle and bulk up the arms, chest and abs. I ran a cycle of the old Methyl 1-D about a year ago and had pretty good results. With the Masterdrol and Formadrol. Would love to try the new one! Especially if stacking with other LG products.

I am also a good logger and have never been a tester before. This would be a great way to really measure and track my results.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to all you guys applying. This is a sweet product that I'm sure you'll like.

:twisted:

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
sounds interesting. i would be a great test canidate mainly because i am the other guy. just like the other people that will buy your product- just looking for that help to push them and give them solid hard gains.not the one that has everything down, (specific routine and/or diet) but i eat great and work my ass off.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Winners for the free bottles are as follows...

matthew76
tattoopierced1
whatastud08
BIGG DOGG
SilentBob187

Please send me a PM with your shipping address so I can get these out to you guys. I look forward to seeing these logs very soon.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Couldn't pick GTarzan1, because Chuck announced him as a winner for the R4W first. I guess I will go with the next best thing then, matthew76 lol.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ha-Ha! The next best thing... Ha-Ha!

Sweet!

PM coming your way!

Couldn't pick GTarzan1, because Chuck announced him as a winner for the R4W first. I guess I will go with the next best thing then, matthew76 lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pity I couldn't figure out a way to fit this into my next months worth of stuff and still give it a fair shake. I'll definitely try it sometime in the future though.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
pity I couldn't figure out a way to fit this into my next months worth of stuff and still give it a fair shake. I'll definitely try it sometime in the future though.
us supplement junkies cant try it all E..hahaha

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
us supplement junkies cant try it all E..hahaha
I know. its crazy. right now i'm plotted out till april-may. 60 days of 1250mg x-factor starting with PCT, also adding in bulk forslean and IGF-2, then at the end of PCT adding in drive and continuing with bulk forslean. plus using transdermal fat burners the whole time. The drive I plan to run for 8 weeks at high doses :D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I know. its crazy. right now i'm plotted out till april-may. 60 days of 1250mg x-factor starting with post cycle therapy, also adding in bulk forslean and IGF-2, then at the end of PCT adding in drive and continuing with bulk forslean. plus using transdermal fat burners the whole time. The drive I plan to run for 8 weeks at high doses :D
nice, napalm for trans?..im running Xfactor when i get back from my trip i think...not sure what im running it with yet, still deciding.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Naplm, lipoderm-u with RK + clen added, and I have LG's lipoburn too handy, I may add RK or something else to it as well (maybe yohimbine?) . I've got enough transdermals to run for 2-3 months easily.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LG's Lipo is pretty cheap ($15) and is pretty effective.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
a friend just gave me some liquid clen, so im going to do 1 bottle of reg napalm, 1 with clen ...but gonna wait til i get back ,dont have cash for more napalm yet..haha..damn trips are expensive on a student salary bro..lol

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yeah LG, let's get it on! The log I mean...

thanks guys.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3 out of 5 people have PMd me their shipping info...Still waiting on the other 2 then I am going to give the go ahead to ship. Thank you guys for being patient!

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
Right On! Thanks for choosing me...PM sent. :head:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats guys i look forward to the logs!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this and phytotest are the two products that I most want to try in the upcoming months. well, not counting new applied nutriceuticals stuff :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I would like to apply for the position as a tester. I have been working out for about 2 years now, and have tried a very small amount of PH's. I am a classic hardgainer (5'9" 135 in high school), currently 171 lbs. I push myself hard, work out 6x a week, and do no cardio. I have 9%BF, and would love to try this out. Currently i am on creatine, a multi-vitamin, and ON Serious Mass.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ummmm, the Testers have been picked.

I would like to apply for the position as a tester. I have been working out for about 2 years now, and have tried a very small amount of PH's. I am a classic hardgainer (5'9" 135 in high school), currently 171 lbs. I push myself hard, work out 6x a week, and do no cardio. I have 9%BF, and would love to try this out. Currently i am on creatine, a multi-vitamin, and ON Serious Mass.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry bro weve already selected our testers.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
Not legal in Canada cuz it has a small amount of Yohimbine in there. You can get Methyl 1-D CA from our sister company in popeyes and it is basically the same (minus the yohimbine and ginger)
really, I purchased some canadian M1D by "L-gear sciences" and the ingredients didn't look anything alike. Maybe it was to hide DHEA because it's illegal here as well. I think the ph complex was Hibiscus rosa? I used both the canadian and the american back to back and the canadian seemed to lean me out but the strength gains came with the american version along with a little aggression aswell. They both did something but differently, from what I could tell. Also I've had no problems getting anything through customs. I think the it's key to pay extra for express shipping. Anyways please reply because I've wondered about the two methyl-1-d products and the guy at popeye's wasn't even familiar with the american version.