Cir20x™

A NEW fat loss compound that will be considered a power House! USPlabs is the first in the world to extract it for commercial use!

Just one amazing ingredient in our newest thermogenic plus...Coming soon to a Forum Near you!

The first run will be an inner circle release at a discounted price. To sign up for the IC just visit USPLabs Direct - Bodybuilding Supplements - Sports Supplements and fill in the form on the right hand side of the screen..Just name and e-mail address!

We do not spam, If you are lucky, you will get an e-mail once every 3 months. I say lucky because you will save money and get insider information on products that we never release to the public...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
A few fat loss compound that will be considered a power House! USPlabs is the first in the world to extract it for commercial use!

Just one amazing ingredient in our newest thermogenic plus...Coming soon to a Forum Near you!
HOw does this new compound work exactly?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A few fat loss compound that will be considered a power House! USPlabs is the first in the world to extract it for commercial use!

Is this a completely new ingredient?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
People are going to like this me thinks.

Is this a completely new ingredient?
Yes, We are releasing 2 new compounds in this product that have never been used.

Anabolic Pump and Pslin have an specially extracted of ingredients that have been used. We just made them much better and efficient.PowerFULL also fits into this category, but These 2 ingredients have never been sold commercially.

We also popularized our Cissus extract and now the world uses it...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, We are releasing 2 new compounds in this product that have never been used.

Anabolic Pump and Pslin have an specially extracted of ingredients that have been used. We just made them much better and efficient.PowerFULL also fits into this category, but These 2 ingredients have never been sold commercially...
Sounds very interesting. And promising!

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Can you give us an inkling of what types of pathways these ingredients will work within?

Can you give us an inkling of what types of pathways these ingredients will work within?
These 2..

1. Forces fat liberation from fat cells and increase metabolism
2. Specific cortisol inhibitor

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to try this, USP.

Get it out in time for the spring cutting and you guys are in biz.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I am a member of the IC, but in the past the forms never had a country field, do I assume you won't ship to Australia.

I missed out on bolic, I don't want to miss out on this.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Is this going to be making it's way to retail at Vitamin Shoppe as well soon?

On a somewhat related note, USPlabs is not yet listed on the Vitamin Shoppe website nor has it made it's way to the Appleton, WI VS... when I asked if they had their USPlabs products in yet I got quite the look :blink: Fortunately for them I explained how to sell the products to the kiddies who come in to get their proteins and No-growthXplode :thumbsup:

Awesome, I am a member of the IC, but in the past the forms never had a country field, do I assume you won't ship to Australia.

I missed out on bolic, I don't want to miss out on this.
we ship to Australia.

Is this going to be making it's way to retail at Vitamin Shoppe as well soon?

On a somewhat related note, USPlabs is not yet listed on the Vitamin Shoppe website nor has it made it's way to the Appleton, WI VS... when I asked if they had their USPlabs products in yet I got quite the look :blink: Fortunately for them I explained how to sell the products to the kiddies who come in to get their proteins and No-growthXplode :thumbsup:
Yes, VS will have this product, and they are very excited about it!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Jacob,
For me now that I'm not in college (hence - no spring break) - I'd say it starts in late March/April time frame. I tend to go to the beach in June or so and then in August. Pool parties during most of the summer. That gives me all of April and May and some of June - I shoot for 10 weeks or so.

For kids in HS and college - probably Jan/Feb with Spring Break in March/April timeframe.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there 2 new products coming out or just one? With that one being a potent thermo and test raises? Or is there 2? A potent thermo and a potent test raiser?

I could use this like NOWWW!!!!!! Cmon Jacob pwweeaassee!!!! :lol:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jacob,
For me now that I'm not in college (hence - no spring break) - I'd say it starts in late March/April time frame. I tend to go to the beach in June or so and then in August. Pool parties during most of the summer. That gives me all of April and May and some of June - I shoot for 10 weeks or so.

For kids in HS and college - probably Jan/Feb with Spring Break in March/April timeframe.
The Arnold Classic kicks off Springbreak at my school. (we have the earliest of SB's)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So this is only a portion of the entire formulation you guys have planned? Does this include the stim portion you guys were harvesting and extracting yourselves in so. america?

Is this purely fat burning and not stimulation? Id prefer a product that could offer this, but i still look forward to your new stim since it might be one i can take without all the sides.

So this is only a portion of the entire formulation you guys have planned? Does this include the stim portion you guys were harvesting and extracting yourselves in so. america?

Is this purely fat burning and not stimulation? Id prefer a product that could offer this, but i still look forward to your new stim since it might be one i can take without all the sides.
Yes, it's part of a formula and stimulation is just a good ancillary effect. The Goal is fat loss, and we address many angles...well, I think it's 12 different angles...

phantom

Awards
  • Established

Anabolic Pump and Pslin have an specially extracted of ingredients that have been used. We just made them much better and efficient.PowerFULL also fits into this category, but These 2 ingredients have never been sold commercially.

We also popularized our Cissus extract and now the world uses it...
Is Cir20x the thyroid booster?I know u said the specific cortisol inhibitor hasn't been used, is the stimulant compound in this also new?or a special extract?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, it's part of a formula and stimulation is just a good ancillary effect. The Goal is fat loss, and we address many angles...well, I think it's 12 different angles...
HOT DAMN!

The biggest thing that still lingers with me is the line you referenced taht your pharmacologist said "this might just be too much fatloss" or something to that effect.... I really cant wait to see what it can do for a guy like me whos always driving to put on LBM while staying shredded and for someone like my wife who has exess prego fat shes trying to all out blast away...

Shes making great strides with her routine diet and stack i have her on now, but if she can take ONE thing and do better then the 4 things i have her on now we'd both go nuts.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Lets just say theres more than a few people waiting for USP stuff to come in to Vitamin Shoppe. Any ideas on when we will be getting it exactly?

Lets just say theres more than a few people waiting for USP stuff to come in to Vitamin Shoppe. Any ideas on when we will be getting it exactly?
I love to hear that man! If we can ever do anything for your store, we loved to!

I know some have it already so it could be any week. I hope sooner than later!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Is there 2 new products coming out or just one? With that one being a potent thermo and test raises? Or is there 2? A potent thermo and a potent test raiser?

I could use this like NOWWW!!!!!! Cmon Jacob pwweeaassee!!!! :lol:
Seperate :twisted:

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
is this also the high ORAC value substance?
Yes :box:

I started back using it yesterday and i'm doing 3 caps twice daily now, and it gives nice smooth energy, it's like one minute your a litte tired then you just wide awake. And when you train you don't get the feeling like you've had the wind knocked out of you like with ephedrine or clen, you get HOT and start to poor sweat, i find i stay pretty damn hot after my workouts and then warm throughout the day. I also have nice mental clarity and focus, i tried 2 caps twice daily and i'm liking 3 caps twice daily better. Also no crash when it wears off, you don't feel burnt out either which is nice, it suprises my appetite a tad for instance i can go 3 hours without food instead of 2, but nothign crazy, which is good i don't want a super appetite suppresant. As for fatloss, well time will tell, i do wake up looking and feeling "tighter", kinda like when you do a good cardio session the day before.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the high orac value has me intrigued as well, getting older that is starting to feel more important (to stay looking younger longer)

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
i'm beginning to fall in love with USP Labs. (don't tell my wife)

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
How are we coming here?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damm gotta wait 20 days!! I picked up 5 x bolic last time.. no free shippin cos im an aussie!

waiting for all the new stuff guys!!