Cir20x

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Lets just say theres more than a few people waiting for USP stuff to come in to Vitamin Shoppe. Any ideas on when we will be getting it exactly?

2. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    Lets just say theres more than a few people waiting for USP stuff to come in to Vitamin Shoppe. Any ideas on when we will be getting it exactly?
    I love to hear that man! If we can ever do anything for your store, we loved to!

I know some have it already so it could be any week. I hope sooner than later!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Is there 2 new products coming out or just one? With that one being a potent thermo and test raises? Or is there 2? A potent thermo and a potent test raiser?

I could use this like NOWWW!!!!!! Cmon Jacob pwweeaassee!!!!
    Seperate

4. Holy Flying Donkey Dung Batman! I'm excited!
    •   

5. You're the man!

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    fixed your post

6. is this also the high ORAC value substance?

7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    is this also the high ORAC value substance?
    Yes

I started back using it yesterday and i'm doing 3 caps twice daily now, and it gives nice smooth energy, it's like one minute your a litte tired then you just wide awake. And when you train you don't get the feeling like you've had the wind knocked out of you like with ephedrine or clen, you get HOT and start to poor sweat, i find i stay pretty damn hot after my workouts and then warm throughout the day. I also have nice mental clarity and focus, i tried 2 caps twice daily and i'm liking 3 caps twice daily better. Also no crash when it wears off, you don't feel burnt out either which is nice, it suprises my appetite a tad for instance i can go 3 hours without food instead of 2, but nothign crazy, which is good i don't want a super appetite suppresant. As for fatloss, well time will tell, i do wake up looking and feeling "tighter", kinda like when you do a good cardio session the day before.

8. the high orac value has me intrigued as well, getting older that is starting to feel more important (to stay looking younger longer)

9. i'm beginning to fall in love with USP Labs. (don't tell my wife)

10. How are we coming here?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

11. damm gotta wait 20 days!! I picked up 5 x bolic last time.. no free shippin cos im an aussie!

waiting for all the new stuff guys!!
  12. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by avgBdybldr View Post
    i'm beginning to fall in love with USP Labs. (don't tell my wife)
    Here is the Hook, line and sinker!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cir20x and Microtea Debilis?
    By b18cyaaa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 10:28 AM
  2. Cir20x
    By Guest in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 08:50 PM