Ready4War caps V2 tester thread...u want to sign up!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Out of nowhere with no "hype wagon" or reps swearing they tried it and its the RPM killer or AMP killer........Ready4War (R4W) Caps, 100 count formula is here!

There wont be a "myotropic, hyperexpansion, blablabla" write up. There wont be any TM fancy names for herbs. There wont be any of this one "go to ingredient" plus caffeine mentality. That SARM talk.....save it.

Basically what I am doing is not even putting up the write up right now because everyone who have used the the current R4W caps know the product is sick and I want the feedback to speak for this formulation. You can search and see the current R4W caps are one of the best if not the best pound for pound pre-workout capsule stim/training intensity product avail. I believe this product is the future of pre-workout/training intensity stim products that Im going straight to the tester thread:

What I am doing is sending out 20-25 capsule samples (5 caps per full serving, last formula was 60 caps/bottle 3 caps per full serving). This will allow for 4-6 workout "mini logs" which I feel is enough workouts to evaluate a pre-workout energy product without tying up the tester 2 long or having them post 30+ updates on a pre-workout energy product. I am also simultaneously going to put up a thread for the new Coq DIESEL for testers. Dont apply for both. Sorry only to US residents. Also those who sign up should be willing to start their review in the next 10 days, product will start going out to testers tues. the 29th.

This will be posted at AM and BB.com so don’t sign up at both sites or one site for the new Coq DIESEL and one site for the Ready4War caps.

I only require a few things:

1) Sign up by replying to this thread and posting a link to a completed log you have done in the last 2 years.

2) List your past pre-workout stim products used and if you normally train with a pre-workout stim product.

3) YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO START YOUR LOG BY 1 FEB 08 but better if you can start as soon as you get the product.

4) Dont PM me, just post that you nominate yourself and the required info above.

Please ask any questions you may have about signing up here.

Also, if you sign up, please sign up to do a complete log and to follow the directions of the product. Do not sign up if u plan on stacking this with any stim products or bulk herbs or bulk stims unless you were on those bulk stims before you started the R4W and you stack all your stims with bulk powders. IE dont sign up, get the R4W caps then say you are stacking it with Noxplode.

READY4WAR (R4W) Capsules 100 count​

SUPPLEMENT FACTS: 5 capsules
Servings per container: 20

Natural Caffeine (from Green Tea) 300mg
Pregnenolone 45mg

Proprietary Blend: 2378mg
Green Tea, Sulbutiamine (B-1 Analog), Panax Ginseng, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Choline Bitartrate, Epimedium Sagitattum, Rhodiola Rosea, Polygonum Cuspidatum (min. 20% Resveratrol), Cnidium Monnieri, Gynostemma, Yohimbe, Cordyceps, LJ100™ (Eurycoma Longifolia), Vinpocetine, Bioperine

Ready4War capsules 100 count formula will be available as soon as thurs 31 Jan 08 at some online retailers.​

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ooo damn this looks good.

When is the new version going to hit retailers ?

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I would so jump on this if I wasn't recovering from surgery. I'll probably be able to be back in the gym by mid February. Is that too late? If not, I nominate myself :)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I would so jump on this if I wasn't recovering from surgery. I'll probably be able to be back in the gym by mid February. Is that too late? If not, I nominate myself :)
1) Thats not how ur suppose to nominate yourself.

2) mid-feb isnt 1 feb.

sorry.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I only require a few things:

1) Sign up by replying to this thread and posting a link to a completed log you have done in the last 2 years.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78385-yellow-neuphoria-gen.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/82181-new-log-08-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/69936-incarnate-log.html

2) List your past pre-workout stim products used and if you normally train with a pre-workout stim product. I don't normally train with pre work out stimulants. Have tried rpm and core energy but core energy is not a stimulant.

3) YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO START YOUR LOG BY 1 FEB 08 but better if you can start as soon as you get the product. I can start now. I am running out of plasma jet in few days.

4) Dont PM me, just post that you nominate yourself and the required info above. I nominate my self.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/76386-drive-log-joebo.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/78934-get-diesel-r4w.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/83825-p-slin-log.html

The last log is still in progress and started off just p-slin. I just got my DTH and Raw Test this afternoon. I will be making a mini-log to keep track of the DTH and Raw Test so others who may be interested can follow along with just that part.

2) List your past pre-workout stim products used and if you normally train with a pre-workout stim product.

Right now, i'm just using VasoCharge. I have used R4W, RPM, AMP, Ragnarok, Superpump, no-xplode, white flood, smash, WTF, quite sure others as well, but these come to mind first.

3) YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO START YOUR LOG BY 1 FEB 08 but better if you can start as soon as you get the product.
Can start it up as soon as product would be recieved.

4) Dont PM me, just post that you nominate yourself and the required info above.

I nominate myself!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
1) All logs are in my signature.

2)Have used RPM, R4W, Spike, Endorush, NO Xplode, Generic Caffeine, Amped, and ABB TurboTea in the past. Before workout i currently take powerfull, creatine, and aakg.

3)I will start as soon as I receive the product and I will dose exactly how you instruct me too. Post will follow each dose.

4) I nominate myself.

Last edited:
Chuprachabra

Chuprachabra

Awards
Looking foward to trying to the new product.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/79252-unsponsored-nos-ether.html

No Explode, Scivation VasoCharge, R4W Cap and powder versions. Yellow Swarm(Ephedra), Diesel Fuel, Met-Rx Presents:Xtreme Amped Up Energy.

I usually train with a preworkout supplement.

I can start right away.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80428-necroticisms-somnidren-gh.html

that is a previous log of mine.

past preworkout stims ive taken were rpm, amp, x force, green tea, clenbuterol and ive tried no xplode, No shotgun,redline, endorush, speed shot, san tight rtd, superpump 250, wtf pumped, ragnarok and a couple others, that aren't very memorable off the top of my head. some non stims are pslin, max nitro, kre alkalyn, xtinguisher, and a few others.

i could start the log the day i get the product.

The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
1) I dont have any logs but would like to make one if i get picked, because i havent found a really good pre-workout supp that works for me.

2)The only pre-workout supp i have used: BSN no explode which i didnt like that much, and mass fx if you count that as pre-workout.

3)I'm able to start ASAP, but id be more interested in trying the Coq Diesel(if you read my "I think i have ED" thread you'll know why lol) I nominate my self for either products but preferably Coq but im not picky =)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I nominate.......ME!

Okay. I have been without a PWO supp for sometime now just to sort of refreshen myself a bit. This is the opportunity I have been waiting for to find something new and exciting to use.

Current PWO: NONE

Past PWO use: NO-Xplode ( I know)
VasoXplode (Scivation), RPM, HyperShock, Superpump 250.

Here is my Propodrol/Zol log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/67185-i-promised-piston.html

I can start as soon as you send the product to my door. If the servings will be in the 4-6 range That will give me a day for each body part to log and a cardio day. Hope you pick me I can't wait.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Is this new version going to be stronger than the old version ? At the risk of sounding like a puss, the previous R4W version caps was a bit much for me @ 3 caps/day.

The energy was good, but i found it to not be as clean as the 6.0 powder.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
resveratrol!? Bling bling!

I'd love to try this but I already logged for you for V1 (which rocked). Also, I'm not entirely sold on bioprine's long term safety.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Is this new version going to be stronger than the old version ? At the risk of sounding like a puss, the previous R4W version caps was a bit much for me @ 3 caps/day.

The energy was good, but i found it to not be as clean as the 6.0 powder.
yep 5 of these would be like 2 or 3 of the 3 cap serving (the first r4w) plus 1/2 scoop r4w 6.0 plus 1 cap of diesel fuel. so if u know what I mean there is a different "hit" with r4w caps and powder and df, the 5 cap r4w takes the best from all those.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
yep 5 of these would be like 2 or 3 of the 3 cap serving (the first r4w) plus 1/2 scoop r4w 6.0 plus 1 cap of diesel fuel. so if u know what I mean there is a different "hit" with r4w caps and powder and df, the 5 cap r4w takes the best from all those.
R4W caps+6.0+Diesel Fuel.

....I can only imagine :eek:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established

Diesel Test Hardcore log (unsponsored)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/get-diesel-nutrition/80216-diesel-test-hardcore.html

2)no-explode, CMI's NO3-Overload. I use pre w/o stims on occasion, but not as a 100% of the time thing.

3) YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO START YOUR LOG BY 1 FEB 08
Not a problem

I hereby nominate myself for this.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/73293-epithin-e-pulse.html
-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/68511-cissus-drol-edvanp.html

-Usually none, but occassionally, Incarnate, Purple Wrath, NO-Explode, or xtend.

-Yepper

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Diesel Test Hardcore log (unsponsored)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/get-diesel-nutrition/80216-diesel-test-hardcore.html

2)no-explode, CMI's NO3-Overload. I use pre w/o stims on occasion, but not as a 100% of the time thing.

3) YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO START YOUR LOG BY 1 FEB 08
Not a problem

I hereby nominate myself for this.
anyone with nonsponsored GET DIESEL logs in the past are always in.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id def be interested in trying this out and would love the opportunity.

These are my only two logs on this forum..
-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80774-bolt-blacks-out.html
-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/80783-blast-sample-reviews.html

-I normally try to keep from using pre-wo stims too religiously, but i have used some and like the boost i get from a couple.
-In the past i have used Vasoxplode, White Flood, Basic Cuts, and Power Jolt...and i have used samples of venom, wtf pump'd, rpm, and Blast recently.

-I can start any time..

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
sweet. Thanks Chuck. I can start whenever.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Is there a set date for testers to be picked?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Is there a set date for testers to be picked?
Ill probably close it when I think I have picked enough people. So I guess thats no. Im going to start sending pm's for testers to send me address as soon as Sunday.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) Here is the link to my Leviathan Reloaded Log I just finished: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/80253-irish-cannons-leviathan.html

2) I currently have been taking Ephedrine/Caffiene in the morning before fasted cardio, but nothing before my weightlifting sessions.

3) I'd be able to start the log whenever the product is recieved. I am currently doing an H-drol/Epidrol/ECY log in the Cycle Info section, and would absolutely LOVE to add this to the mix before my lifting sessions. I tend to be a little sluggish around that time of the day. I would start a new log in the Supplement Review section.

4) I nominate myself.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ill probably close it when I think I have picked enough people. So I guess thats no. Im going to start sending pm's for testers to send me address as soon as Sunday.
Sounds good. Hope to hear from you!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
First round of testers

djbombsquad
joebo
pmiller383
Chuprachabra
Necroticism
The Flash
3clipseGT
kjkriston
Gtarzan81
edvanp
bolt10
Irish Cannon

What you guys need to do is email me, thats EMAIL not PM, EMAIL (getdiesel @verizon.net)

your:

shipping address,
your username on AM,
and put "AM R4W tester jan 08" as the subject.

I am pretty good at deleting emails without reading them so please follow those directions.

I will ship the product between tues (if I have time) and thurs to everyone.

When you start the product please post a link to your log on this thread. Follow the directions on the sample.

Also read the warning on the NP website before use (nothing major I just have to say that bc the warrning isnt on the sample label).

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Chuck-
Just wanted to say i just tried the other half of my r4w sample from nutra, and this is by far the best pre-workout stim I have tried all around. Great job and can't wait to try the new one.

Last edited:
The Flash

The Flash

Awards
  • Established
my thread AM R4W tester jan 08- THE FLASH, thanks all

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just wanted to say thanks alot...and i sent my email

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for letting me log this! Email has been sent.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
im itching to try this. im very excited.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Damn chuck that is sounding like a sick new verison!

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i read in the original post not to get it then say im stacking it with another stim, or bulk herb, i was planning on starting neovar and igf-2 at around the time i will be starting this, probably my last 2 or 3 days of this. would this be ok, or would you rather me prolong those a few more days? ive had em sitting here for a few weeks, and there screaming for me to take em.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i read in the original post not to get it then say im stacking it with another stim, or bulk herb, i was planning on starting neovar and igf-2 at around the time i will be starting this, probably my last 2 or 3 days of this. would this be ok, or would you rather me prolong those a few more days? ive had em sitting here for a few weeks, and there screaming for me to take em.
i have no idea what neovar or igf-2 is but its never good to start new products in the middle or the beg. of a log of something else.

The r4w log will only be about 5 workouts, you cant wait to start those?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
ill wait, i was just wondering since neovar is a post workout creatine, and igf-2 is a testosterone and gh enhancer i beleive.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Werd man, ill be makin a log once i get that bad boy!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Word. Sounds good to me.