Xyience Files Bankruptcy

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. My friend, who has not neen with Xyience for over a year, designed the Xenergy line of energy drinks. To be quite honest he gave me a bunch of all the products and I ended up giving away a few tubs of NO-X-CG to my brother because the stuff upset my stomache.

I still have a lot of the products that I never used. I only used their bars and Xenergy drinks.

I used to work right next to Xyience Corporate here in Vegas and I have too many interesting stories about some of the former employees and their questionable business dealings.

2. I know there are some corny company/product names out there, but I think Xyience tried WAY too hard to be WAY too cool. Putting "X" in titles makes it BAD A5S!

Xyience marketing = Xfail

3. I have only one good thing to say about Xyience :

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im3oNntuzlc"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

4. Hahaha, they sucked from the day the sold their first Xcrap, to a dumb Xkid!.

5. I for one am glad they are bankrupt because now I can pick up noxcg3 for really cheap.

6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Hahaha, they sucked from the day the sold their first Xcrap, to a dumb Xkid!.
    Hey I was one of those dumb kids I guess I fell into the hype and all. Ya know whats messed up I'm in the store thinking to myself this tuff must be good if it costs $90(basically u get what u pay for), boy was I wrong it was the 1st and last time I ever used one of their products. Can't remember the name but it was a test booster. Yea it sucked.

7. Quote Originally Posted by SFRANGER View Post
    I have only one good thing to say about Xyience :

I still love that ad.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

8. Thats first time I ever saw that Ad and even tho' their products do suck she is fine as hell

9. Yeah I had forgotten all about that company, reminded me of this thread I had started:

Xyience TV commercial

Anyone know if all of the different girls have their videos online?

10. I'm currently using NOX-CG3 since you can find the 750 gram tubs for 35 bucks, smells like foot though, gonna switch off to ragnarok
    when I get some money, keep hearing great things about it.

11. I tried one of their sugar-free energy drinks once. It was Xyience Clear or something like that. Like 5 cals or something. Pretty good taste for an energy drink.

Similar Forum Threads

1. filing for bankruptcy
    By fame126 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-13-2013, 12:06 AM
  2. UFC Sponsor files for bankruptcy
    By TheMouth in forum MMA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 01:31 PM
  3. Twinlab braces for Bankruptcy
    By motleybreu in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0