SAN Infusion in PACKETS? It's coming, and we want YOU to try it!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Tiny Man, if it does turn out to be us only, you guys should consider the nutraplanet option for international people. Just chuck a bunch of samples in with there next shipment of san goodies.

2. Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    Tiny Man, if it does turn out to be us only, you guys should consider the nutraplanet option for international people. Just chuck a bunch of samples in with there next shipment of san goodies.
    I'll pass it along to the people who actually deal with that (it's not my area). I'm hoping we can flesh out a bit on NP, because they are missing a couple things that I think folks would like to see. We'll definitely be taking your comment under consideration though, thank you!
    •   

3. Ok, sorry guys but it is what I thought it would be. I just heard back a few minutes ago - and I'm afraid we're not going to be able to ship internationally for this . My apologies on behalf of SANN and myself for getting any hopes up about it, but it's just not going to be possible for now! I am however, going to suggest getting some stuff on NP...
  4. Never enough

i'm happy to see another MRP in packets. My travel for work is often short notice + short duration, so I don't have a lot of time to prepare, and i'm not in one place long enough to figure out where I can buy anything. I can't get away with most of the solids either, I have no fridge at a client's site or on the plane for that matter I've tried MetRX's so far and they are ok, but i'm not really a fan.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

5. Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Man View Post
    Ok, sorry guys but it is what I thought it would be. I just heard back a few minutes ago - and I'm afraid we're not going to be able to ship internationally for this . My apologies on behalf of SANN and myself for getting any hopes up about it, but it's just not going to be possible for now! I am however, going to suggest getting some stuff on NP...
    thats too bad, but understandable. Maybe send some sample to NP, and when us canadians order they can throw one in if requested?
    Welcome to the board btw.

6. Done!... Hope i get them

7. email sent. I hope I get some!!!!!

8. You're not the first to send me a PM for it.. and probably won't be the last. Please, don't send your information to me! The contact address is eliza (at) sann.net folks - just replace the (at) with @ (I do this to prevent spam harvesters looking for emails - it reduces it a bit).

9. Alright, it's foot in mouth time for me . I completely screwed something up here, and I owe it to the forum to man up to it. I got some wires crossed, and thought that the upcoming shipment of Infusion would be started to sold in packets. For now, that is not the case - and I can't say that it will be in the future. That was entirely my misunderstanding, and not on the part of Matt or SAN. My apologies to anyone who got their hopes up about it, and I hope there are no hard feelings for my screw up. I'll talk to one of the mods when I can to clear up my first post, so others don't get confused.

The samples are on, the retail is not <-- consider that the correction for now

On another note, as of the count this morning it was 126/250 I think. However, that doesn't count today, so if you want to, I'd send in soon... because the spots are most likely about to run out
    •   

10. Never enough

oh dang. now i'm gonna go cry and get stuck with metrx again
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

11. email sent
    thanks

12. E-mail sent!

13. Email sent and Thank You
    CEL Rep
    [email protected] m

14. thanks

15. never got packet, just wondering if it was sent or if i was too late to recieve it?
    Thanks

16. i didn't receive any either

17. Neither did I.

18. sent an e-mail the day this post was put up.

19. There was a small delay in some of the packaging; let me see if the samples have gone out yet. By the way, I believe they are chocolate PB. They will be going out - just taking a bit longer than I had expected.

20. no prob tiny just getting anxious and curious thanks for the up date

21. Ya same here thanks for the update.

22. The ETA of arrival from our manufacturer has been moved back to Feb. 15th (quite a while longer than we were originally slated for). Sorry about this guys - not too pleased w/ the ship date being moved back like this.

23. 8 grusome days of living w/out this wonderful sample packet!!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by ez25 View Post
    8 grusome days of living w/out this wonderful sample packet!!!!
    I've actually gotten a pretty good number of PMs asking where the packet is . I was kind of surprised at how impatient some of them were.

25. sweet, it came!! I can't wait to try it.

thanks!

26. Email sent! Thank you!

27. Quote Originally Posted by dlew308 View Post
    sweet, it came!! I can't wait to try it.

thanks!
    Excellent! It looks like the first wave of packets are just arriving now. There will be more filtering out in the next few days, as everything works through the mail system. I've been getting word from other members that they have been receiving them - so it should be pretty quick now .

28. I got mine today!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 07:49 PM
  2. dhea and the best way to use it
    By king1033 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 10:04 PM
  3. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 11:29 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2005, 12:33 AM