Ragnarok Testers Wanted For "New" Crushing Punch!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Testers Wanted for the Best "All In One" Formula Around!

Ragnarok (40 servings) By: Millennium Sport Technologies

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/mille...rok-write.html

MST listens to their customers. You have said that Fruit Punch needs overhauled and so it's been done. We are extremely pleased with the new flavor and would like to hear our customers views. We will be selecting only a few testers this round. We would like people in good board standings that shows some consistent posting on the forum.

Hello everyone! Weightlifters/bodybuilders, men and women are all welcome to apply. Please respond to this thread with your testing information. We will be very selective so please be as detailed as possible with your application.

Please apply via this thread.
    Please be as specific as possible on your testing information.

Qualifications
    - Must be 18 or older
    - Must not have any medical conditions or using any prescription drugs.
    - Must live in the U.S.
    - Must have weight lifting, bodybuilding, power lifting experience, endurance athletics or sports background.
    - Must be able to start logs immediately upon receiving the product and update them at least three days per week, daily would be ideal.
    - Must not be testing or using any other supplements that would otherwise skew the results of this trial.
    - Must not run another sponsored product along with this product log.
    - Can not be allergic to any of the ingredients
    - Must detail your workout routine and any sport or endurance activity you partake in on a regular basis. (Power lifting, bodybuilding, track and field, martial arts, baseball, football, climbing, cycling, running, biking etc.)
    - Must be able to log a minimum of 3 days a week.

Required Information:
    - Height
    - Weight
    - Body type
    - Training Experience (please be detailed)
    - Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed)
    - Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed)
    - Current Sport Played
    - Current Supplements (please list all product names)
    - Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs
    - Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed)
    - Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed)
    - Current Daily Water Intake
    - Links to Past Logs & Reviews
    - Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)

Please do not PM me asking to be a tester, respond via this thread or with all required testing info. We will PM you if you are selected to get your mailing information. Thanks for your interest!

Do it guys this stuff kicks some serious ass!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.39%

Talking tester!

Required Information:
    - Age -21
    - Sex - male...
    - Height-5'10
    - Weight: 208
    - Body type: endo
    - Training Experience (please be detailed): I have been training and doing amuetur bodybuilding hardcore for 5 years now. I lift 6 days a week, isolate muscle groups...
    - Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed): mon: bi's/tri's and cardio, tues: traps/shoulders, wed.:Chest, thur.: off, fri:legs, sat.: back/lats and cardio, sunday: upperbody tone/traps and cardio
    - Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed): I run/jog 3 days a week, 2mile runs or 25mins of cardio on machines. Sometimes I play football or basketball to workout.
    - Current Sport Played: none just bodybuilding, played college football for awhile..
    - Current Supplements (please list all product names): ON whey protein, BCAA's, gulatmine, cytogainer
    - Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none!
    - Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed): none!
    - Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed): I eat 6-8 times a day high protein around 350-400grams a day, lots of carbs, low fats.
    - Current Daily Water Intake: 2 gallons a day
    - Links to Past Logs & Reviews:SMASH (unsponsered) review

Somnidren GH :Time to get the growth/recovery flowing by BigPHusers11 (sponsered)

BigPHusers11's sponsored Carnage log time to get focused...

Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log

- Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case): I should be choosen as a tester because, I am very experinced and knowledgeble in the bodybuilding community. I train hard, and give honest log reviews. I can help and answer most cardio training questions from football D-1, and lifting from bodybuilding. I feel I can help others out, with my testing for MST.
  3. On the Rag & it Roks
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.84%

Some great apps........KEEP THEM COMING!
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I know it said US only, so in my first line I'm saying I'm from Canada, and I'm willing to cover the extra shipping fees if that makes me eligible because all the ingredients are legal to cross the border .

Height:
    6`0
    Weight:
    155 at 6%ish bf
    Current Phase:Lean Bulk

Background: I started weight training for fun starting at 14, and did competitive rugby and soccer during high school. In my freshman year at university things went downhill because I was forced to go on a mealplan with terrible options that caused a lot of weight loss. After finishing my year and getting off the meal plan I`ve been lean bulking. It took me over 2 months to figure my personal nutritional requirements along with alot of online reading and questions, and I still am constantly tweaking and experimenting. After this phase I started lean bulking, up from 3% to my current 6.5%. I`ve had the chance along the way to log a few products, and started a few more bulk products at the end of 2007 including Yellow Gold, Beta Alanine, Green Tea and Powerful.

I of course agree to all the conditions outlined in the 1st post.

Diet
    3000 cal daily (Maintenance + 500).
    40% Carbs (300g ) 30% Protein (225g) 30% Fats (100g)

Pre-WO Meal 1: 7h00 100g Steelcut Oats, Scoop Whey, 2 Tbsp Flax
    8h15-9h15: Workout with 2 scoops Lemonade Xtend
    Meal 29h20 Scoop WPI,Ground Oats,100g Frozen Banana
    PWO Meal 310h20 70g Complex Carbs (Usually sweetpotato + Biscotti) 100g Chicken Breast
    Meal 4 13h30 Beef Chili with Extra Frozen Veggies (Staple frozen in tupperwares), Tsp Fish Oil
    Meal 5 16h30 Grilled Wholewheat Salmon Wrap, Broccoli
    Meal 6 19h302 Egg 0.5cup Eggwhite Omelette + Lowfat Cheese,Tsp Fish Oil, Carrots
    21h20 1.6g bulk 1-Carboxy,2 of Nutraplanet`s ZMT,2.5g GABA
    Meal 7 If hungry, will have some fats from nuts of fish oil + clean protein like chicken breast

I really find the porridge 1.5hours before working out gives me the energy to make it through the workout. If I have to workout within 1hour of my breakfast, I skip my post-WO shake and have a solid meal with almost no fats because I find my breakfast is still mid-digestion giving me the required energy.

In general my diet follows the guidelines suggested by Dr. John Berardi, with carbs and fats being separated, and my carbs meals are earlier in the day. I almost always train in the morning, or by noon at the latest.

Current Supplements
    Daily Multivitamin, Vitamin C (500mgx5), Green Tea Extract (2x400mg), Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate, Tricreatine Malate (Bulk 2x2.5g), Beta-Alanine (2x2g), Yellow Gold (600mg 15mins pre high-carb meals) Omega 3's (8g+ Daily)

Training

Weights (6 day cycle)
    Day 1- Lower Body
    Squats- 4 x 8 (2,0,2)
    Seated Leg Press- 3x12 (3,0,3) no *******
    Leg Extensions- 4x10 supersetting with Leg Curls- 4x10
    Machine-Squat- 4x10 (3,0,3)
    Calf Raises and Calf Presses 3x10
    Barbell Lunges 3x10 supsersetted with Front Squats 3x10

Day 2- Upper body Horizontal
    Widegrip Bench Press- 4x8
    Widegrip Barbell Row- 4x10
    Incline Bench Press 4x10 Supersetted with Low Row 4x10
    Preacher Curls - 4x10 Superseeted with Skullcrushers 4x10

Day 3- Abs or rest
    Depending on how sore I feel and my school schedule, this is either an abs workout or a rest day.

Day 4- Legs Similar to Day-1 replacing squats with abs
    Stiff-Leg Deadlifts 5x7
    Calf Raises and Seated Presses
    High Leg Presses 4x8 Supersetted with Cable Crunches
    Leg Curls 4x10 Supersetted with Leg Extensions 4x10
    Machine Squats 4x10 Supersetted with Leg Raises (lower abs)
    Swiss Ball Ab Work

Day 5- Upper body vertical
    Shoulder Press 4x10 Supersetted Isolateral Pulldowns 4x10
    Dips 4 Sets to exhaustion
    Pullovers 4x10 Supersetted with Shrugs 4x10
    Back Fly 4x10 Supersetted with Pec Flyes 4x10
    Pullups 4 sets to Exhaustion

Day 6- Rest

I'm interested in logging Ragnarok because I've played around with many pre-WO supps in the past and have had great results in the gym. I tried a sample of Rag a while back and didn't find much of an effect from it and was doubting it's effects, but I've heard from many reliable friends about great workouts from Rag and I'm interested in giving it another go.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

- Age 24
    - Sex - M
    - Height 5'9
    - Weight 185
    - Body type endo
    - Training Experience (please be detailed)
    wrestled for 4 years in high school, lifted seriously then, although i didn't know what i was doing at all till around sophomore year. have been doing just maintenance lifting since then up untill about a year and a half ago.

- Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed)
    i lift 4 days on, 1 day off doing
    day 1) chest and biceps-flat dumbell press 4x10, incline db press 4x10, standing cable flies, top and bottom pullys, each at 3x10, seated incline db curls 3x10, reverse barbell curls 3x10 using X-reps at the end of some sets(i do this for all muscle groups). my rep range will be from 6-12 depending on what exercise im doing, and how light the weight feels. it will be more around the 8-10 range though.

2)legs and abs- squats, hack squats, deadlifts, lying leg curls, stiff leg dead lifts, leg press calf raises. i don't always do the deadlifts, i usualy do them only if i feel i have extra energy after the squats. with the squats, im currently doing 3-4 sets at 8-10 reps, going as heavy as i can. the hack squats i do also 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps, without locking out at the top. if i do do deadlifts, i like to lift heavy for sets of 6. i do lying leg curls on the machine, or with a dumbell, doing 3-4 sets of 8-10, stiff leg deads with 3 sets of 10, and calf raises on the leg press with about 8-10 plates per side, at 4 sets of 10.

3)shoulders and traps-4 sets of Db military press at 10 reps, 3 sets of side raises at 10, 3 sets of rear delt, either bent over with dumbells, or reverse on the pec dec, 10 reps. seated dumbell shrugs, 3x10.

4)back and triceps- pullups 3-4x8-10, wide grip. seated cable row, 4x10. lat pulldown 4x10 t bar row 4x10 or db row 4x10
    seated overhead tricep press 3x10 cable pushdown 3x10 and dip 3x10

- Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed)
    i will occasionally do some bicycles or stairsteppers, but low intensity after a workout, or before to warm up. nothing serious though, unless i cheated to much a day and have to make up for it.

- Current Sport Played
    none, except i will occasionally go and help my brother out with his wrestling.
    - Current Supplements (please list all product names)
    kaiser brand multivitamin, ginkgo biloba(trader joes brand), max muscle kre alkalyn and max nitro, somnidren gh. i plan on taking igf-2 and neovar starting February, for purposes of this log, if you want me to postpone it, i will.
    - Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs
    just an occasional motrin 800
    - Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed)no
    - Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed)
    im not very strict on the exact foods i eat, but i make sure its clean. i eat around 300g carbs, 200g protein and 70g fat, which comes to around 2600 calories.
    at minimum a gallon
    - Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)
    this time, opposed to last, i will give a much more detailed log of my training, since it is more consistent, and the product deals directly with the training itself.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.79%

- male
    - 6'0''
    - 254 lbs
    - Training Experience: Have been lifting since 1999 off and on and seriously since May of 2007. Have gone from 315 lbs in September of 2005 to 240 lbs in May of 2007 and starting training heavily. Have had my body composition change due to going through the police academy in March of 2007.
    - Training schedule

Monday - legs / abs
    Tuesday- chest / abs
    Wednesday - arms
    Thursday- shoulders
    Friday - back / abs
    - Cardio Schedule/Protocol
    Monday 2.5 mile walk
    Tuesday - 2 mile run
    Thursday - 2 mile run/walk
    Friday - 2.5 mile run
    - Current Sport Played : none
    - Current Supplements :
    Advanced Muscle Science : 1-Androsterone, 4-AD, Decavol
    Dymatize Super Amino 4800
    Animal Pak
    Luecine
    Muscletech Gakic
    Sciavation Dialene 4

- Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: none
    - Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? no
    - Current Diet & Macros
    6 meals per day / at least 1 gram of protien / low carb intake consisting of slow digesting carbs
    approx 3 gallons of water a day
    Advanced Muscle Science stack Decavol, 4-AD, 1 Androsterone
    - Why should you be selected as a tester?
    I should be selected as a tester since I have not tried your product but have tried others like it. And I am very consistant with my workouts and train with great intensity.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.24%

I was getting ready to try NO Explode, but I think i would like to try the Rag instead, Where is the best place to buy and the best flavor available now? Is this new flavor available now? Hell I will let you know what a paying customer thinks.....lol
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You guys have amazing products! Good luck to all the testers!
  9. On the Rag & it Roks
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.84%

Get those last minute apps in. Choosing very soon!
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by fenstermaker View Post
    I was getting ready to try NO Explode, but I think i would like to try the Rag instead, Where is the best place to buy and the best flavor available now? Is this new flavor available now? Hell I will let you know what a paying customer thinks.....lol
    The new flavor is available for a great price at NutraPlanet right now! i personally think it is the best flavor but I really like the Blue Raz too. Thanks in advance for the purchase!
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.24%

The new flavor is available for a great price at NutraPlanet right now! i personally think it is the best flavor but I really like the Blue Raz too. Thanks in advance for the purchase!
    you are welcome, i will buy some today at nutraplanet, unless i get a better price somewhere else....no offense intended.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Man i'd love to test this for you guys, but the timing is just bad right now.......now mid-feb would have been ideal haha. Good luck to all the testers, great company here!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Man i'd love to test this for you guys, but the timing is just bad right now.......now mid-feb would have been ideal haha. Good luck to all the testers, great company here!
    ditto on that, would love to test as it looks like a quality product but bad timing for me. Good luck to whoever's chosen
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.44%

Required Information:
    - Age - 22
    - Sex - M
    - Height - 5'9"
    - Weight - 174
    - Body type - Mesomorph
    - Training Experience (please be detailed) - 5x5, 3x10, HIT, DC, usually train one specific way for about 3-4 months and then switch it up to continue progressing.
    - Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) - DC - 3 days per week, train body parts twice in 8 days. Solid exercise selection. Squats, Deadlifts, Leg Press, Incline DB curls, DB Presses. Exercises change when increases cease.
    - Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed) - 10 minute medium paced warm-up before strength training. 3 days per week of 20 minutes of HIIT after strength training. 30 minutes of well paced run on Saturdays.
    - Current Sport Played - Volleyball
    - Current Supplements (please list all product names) - Dymatize Elite Whey, White Flood, RPM, Nutraplanet Tricreatine, Nutraplanet Waxy Maize. (Pre-workouts are used as daily supplements)
    - Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs - None
    - Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) - None
    - Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed) - 3300 Cals - 40/40/20 - 6 meals per day - Yes it is a science.
    - Current Daily Water Intake - 1-1.5 Gals
    - Links to Past Logs & Reviews - None
    - Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case) - Very dedicated to cardio and strength training and do not miss days or diet for anything except extreme circumstances. My life and diet are on point. I will be able to provide certainty and reliability for your company's testing. Motivation is solid, there are no I'll go to the gym tomorrow days. And I am looking forward to trying a product that has a great backing by the members of AM.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.7%

- Sex: Male
    - Height: 5í7Ē
    - Weight: 174
    - Body type: Mesomorph
    - Training Experience: Iíve been training or over 6 years, since freshman year in high school
    - Current Training Schedule / Protocol:
    Monday - Chest
    Bench Press 4x5, Dumbbell Incline 3x10, Dumbbell flys 2x20, Cable Crossovers 2x20

Tuesdays - Legs
    Squat 4x5, Leg Press 3x10, Leg Extensions 2x20, Lunges 2x20

Wednesdays - Arms
    Barbell Curl 4sets at 8,5,5,3 reps, Decline Skullcrushers 3x12, Preachercurl w/ hammer grip 3x12, Closegrip Benchpress 3x10, Incline Curl 3x20, Tricep Pushdown 4x8

Thursdays - Back
    Deadlift 5 sets at 12,8,5,5,2, V-Bar Pulldowns 3x8, Barbell Rows 3x12, Seated cable rows 4x8

Friday - Shoulders
    Dumbbell Military Press 4x5, Dumbbell Front Raises 3x12, Bentover Lateral Raises 4x12, Shrugs 3x20

Saturday/Sunday - Rest

- Cardio Schedule/Protocol 1 Mile run every Saturday morning
    - Current Sport Played Muaythai, Rugby
    - Current Supplements: Optimum Nutritionís Fish Oil and Amino 2222 tabs, Cytosportís Cytogainer, Universal Torrent

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs NONE
    Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? NO
    Current Diet & Macros: 10am 2cups of oatmeal, 4 eggs, and a Weight Gainer Shake, Postworkout, Universal Torrent for Protein and Chicken breast with a cup of rice. 8pm Chickenbreast and a cup of rice. Then the weight gainer befor bed.
    Current Daily Water Intake 1 gallon a day
    Why should you be selected as a tester? Well I never get picked for these things and Iím positive Iíll be able to provide your company with quality feedback from an experienced lifter.
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Drumroll Please!!!!!!!!

I wish I could choose everyone, I really do. No worries as more MST testing opportunities are coming up one after another.... Thanks to everyone for the great apps, the interest and support is always appreciated. Reps to you all!:dl:

And the three testers are.....................

Boxmeman
    Smeton_yea
    Steveoph

Congrats Gentlemen! Please PM or email me with your complete mailing info!
  17. On the Rag & it Roks
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.84%

Congrats fellas. Like Millennium_1 said there are some exciting products coming out so more opportunities will available all year!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%

Sure you guys don't need one more....
    Congrats guys, I am sure you guys will all give great logs.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

Thanks for this opportunity MST
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Congrats to those who were chosen! You're going to love it!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.43%

nice picks guys....good luck boys
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%

Whew! This made my day! Thanks for giving me this wonderful oppurtunity!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%

So when should i expect this to be in the mail?
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    So when should i expect this to be in the mail?
    It shipped via fedex home delivery this morning. You should see it on the east coast in roughly 7 days.

Thanks brother!
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.17%

grats!

again thanks for the opportunity mst
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

Congrats to those of you who were chosen!

I have a sample of this that I have yet to try, but I've seen very good feedback. I plan on purchasing a tub of this in the future.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

MST do you know how many mgs of caffiene are in one serving?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  28. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Yes I do.....but since it is proprietary I can only tell you it is around 200mg
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%

sweet I'm not currently taking any caffeine(i used to be a junkie lol)but this should be fun!
  30. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Lol that was my first thought too smeton. Like he said, it is around 200mg so it like many other pre-WO's that use roughly 200mg (White Flood comes to mind, and I'm sure many others)
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Lol that was my first thought too smeton. Like he said, it is around 200mg so it like many other pre-WO's that use roughly 200mg (White Flood comes to mind, and I'm sure many others)
    Keep in mind that White Flood is a little more stimulating than the ROK due to the Glucuronolactone & Cocoa Bean (Extracted for Theobromine). If WF spun you the ROK most likely won't.
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Tester packs left yesterday via fedex home delivery. Please post a link to your logs here when you get them up and running.

Thanks!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%

Tester packs left yesterday via fedex home delivery. Please post a link to your logs here when you get them up and running.

Thanks!
    Sweet Ill be looking forward!
  34. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%

I got my log all ready, now I just need it to get here I get busy during the week so I figured now was a good time to get it rolling.

I'm On the Rag and it Roks (New Crushing Punch,Sponsored)
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.83%

Crushing Punch is 100% yummage!
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Crushing Punch is 100% yummage!
    Is it better than melonor blue raz because they sound delectable!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.83%

Never tried it. Does sound good though!
  38. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.43%

its actually better yeah man...f-ing amazing taste...love the energy too, been crusing through workouts on it.
  39. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%

I think there's going to be a few other flavour samples when I get the Punch, so I'll give you guys a comparison hopefully
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I think there's going to be a few other flavour samples when I get the Punch, so I'll give you guys a comparison hopefully
    lol I was one of the chosen testers as well stevoph! I already had tested the old rag and it was decent.

Similar Forum Threads

1. BETA TESTERS wanted for Lecheek Nutrition's new product
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 04-10-2014, 02:04 PM
  2. New & Improved Crushing Punch Ragnarok Coming Soon!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 01:04 AM
  3. ++TESTERS WANTED++ For our complete line!
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 186
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 04:42 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 09:23 PM
  5. TESTERS wanted for ALRI- Thyrogen X
    By FitnFirm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-08-2006, 02:33 PM