Win a free bottle of Applied Nutriceuticals' Osteobolin-C™ – Share your story!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Osteobolin-C™ is very potent product that should be a part of the daily supplementation arsenal of all athletes, bodybuilders, individuals over 30, or anyone with joint pain and restricted mobility arising from related injuries. The active ingredient in Osteobolin-C™ is Cissus Quadrangularis, a potent natural anti-inflammatory capable of rapidly supporting bone and connective tissue repair, as well as promoting muscle growth via cortisol-blocking-induced anti-catabolism. Regular supplementation with Osteobolin-C™ ensures retention of the integrity of your healthy joints, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments, as well as promoting faster recovery after intense workouts. For those with injuries related to the joints, tendons, and ligaments, Osteobolin-C™ would support faster healing and recovery. Osteobolin-C™ will also assist those without injuries to strengthen the integrity of their joints, tendons, and ligaments. The addition of vitamin C will help to boost the product’s immune-support properties, enhance tissue repair, and promote collagen synthesis.

For more information:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/59486-osteobolin-c-frequently.html
http://anabolicminds.com/store/1256.html

Here is your chance to win a free bottle of Osteobolin-C™! How? Share your story! (Nagging Problems/Injuries/Challenges relating to areas where Osteobolin-C™ can provide much needed support. You may also wish to take Osteobolin-C™ for prophylactic reasons. Just share your story:D) Tell us why you think a product like Osteobolin-C™ could be of use to you. The most convincing story wins! That easy!

Rules for the contest:

1) All entries must be submitted by way of a posting in this thread.
2) Multiple entries are allowed.
3) The contest will close on January 31, 2008. The winner will be announced on February 4th, 2008. The product will be shipped the same week.
4) The winner must log his results here on AnabolicMinds.com. The log should be updated at least two times per week
5) Shipping to the USA and Canada will be free of charge via USPS. Shipping to other destinations will be sponsored up to a maximum of US$10. If the shipping charges are higher than US$10, the winner would make up for the difference.
6) Although the product will be shipped out of the USA, non-US residents are free to participate. If the product does not pass through the local Customs, the winner is obliged to ask the relevant Customs office to return the product to sender.
7) Participating in this contest implies you have accepted the rules.
8) Have fun and good luck :D :thumbsup:

tattoopierced1

I think this could help my joints out greatly. I grew from 5'6" in high school, to 6'7" in about 2 years. So needless to say, my joints are pretty screwed up. To top it off, I have mild osteoporosis and just started training MMA. My knees and elbow joints usually feel very strained after my MMA workouts. I also recently had shoulder surgery to repair a full labral tear and for some reason, it still gives me greif, although not as much. But any extra help I can get in my shoulder movement the better. I also have 4 titanium screws holding my right arm together from when I broke it a few years ago, right on my humerus just above my elbow... I havent had problems with it yet, but am afraid it will get tight with time and start giving me problems. All of this and yet I still pursue goals I have set for myself. I refuse to let things stop me from doing what I enjoy doing and getting where I want to go.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i love cissus, that is all....=)
Osteobolin is a GREAT product guys, jump on this opportunity.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a college baseball player. This year I will be splitting time in CF and C, not to mention beeing a closeing pitcher who throws submerine style (I dont throw hard enough over the top to do any damage,lol). Last season I used USP labs Cissus. I did notice an improvement after about 1 bottle so I ordered a 2nd bottle. I split time between RF and CF so the work load on the arm was a little less.

Anyone who knows about baseball and the human body knows it is the most un-natural sport for the human body to perform. It puts great stress on all major joint and legiments that run from your wrist, all the way to your shoulder. During my sophomore year of high school I partially tore my MCL in my elbow putting me out for a whole year. Since then my arm has not really been the same. Right when I think Im back 100% that pain comes back. I was throwing 82mph as a sophomore in HS, now a sophomore in college I have made my way back to 82mph and I would really like to add some more strength but arm pain is what's holding me back.

This year with the added duties of catching will put an extra strain on my knees (catcher in hs did a number on them already). As a lead off hitter and, not to sound cocky, one of the nations top base stealers I really need my knees under me and healthy.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I was working on a concrete sales floor, and my knee joints just could not take it. I also have some nagging disk issues in my spine. I had been using some 5% cissus I had purchased earlier to deal with it, but eventually I ran out. I got great relief for my knees and it helped my spine as well. The company I bought it from originally now only made 10% cissus; this did not even come close to giving the same relief. After getting very discouraged I finally found out Osteobolin-C was the 5% extract. I bought 2 bottles to try out and am extremely happy to have my pain relieved again. Osteobolin-C is a staple for me. Thanks for putting out a quality product that truely works for a reaonable price.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was working on a concrete sales floor, and my knee joints just could not take it. I also have some nagging disk issues in my spine. I had been using some 5% cissus I had purchased earlier to deal with it, but eventually I ran out. I got great relief for my knees and it helped my spine as well. The company I bought it from originally now only made 10% cissus; this did not even come close to giving the same relief. After getting very discouraged I finally found out Osteobolin-C was the 5% extract. I bought 2 bottles to try out and am extremely happy to have my pain relieved again. Osteobolin-C is a staple for me. Thanks for putting out a quality product that truely works for a reaonable price.
Thanks, Saludable, for the feedback. Is your post also a contest entry? :D

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
My story is not overly complex, or mind boggling, in fact quite the opposite, just a simple story of recovering from injury. I had torn 2 of the 3 tendons in my left ankle when I was only 17 years old, and then last year tore my foremost (closest to the tibia/front of foot) in my right ankle. This was all a result of playing high level basketball and a combination of the continuous beating my lower body was taking and then a few unorthodox falls by coming down from rebounds and rolling my ankle on an opponents foot. Using Osteobolin-C my recovery time in my right ankle was miraculous, I was back playing full speed in 3 week (I also did phyiscal therapy obviously) but they had thought it was going to take 6-8 weeks.

I now use Osteobolin and other Cissus based product regularly to combat joint pain that I get from heavy Bench Press and Squats (Oddly enough I never get any pain in my low back from Deadlifts once I leave the gym, although I certainly do while I'm doing 1rm on deadlifts). I also believe cissus has anabolic properties, which is yet another reason why I love this product.

Hope I win :)

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Saludable, for the feedback. Is your post also a contest entry? :D
Funny you should ask. I only read the last half of the title before posting. After I posted it took me back to the top and I read that it was actually a contest. :D

But sure, I would definately do a log if selected. I like to tell other people about the things that I know work from my personal experience.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great response so far! Keep the stories coming!

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
Hello!

I am a collegiate wrestler who deals with my share of aches and pains the sport inflicts. I havent had surgery, but all my joints, ligaments, tendons, and muscles constantly endure a great deal of stress with two-three practices (lifting and wrestling) a day for 5-6 months. (when im not wrestling i lift on my own of course). My shoulders and left elbow in particular have been giving me trouble recently, which I regularly have to ice after practice. Ive been looking into cissus and think it might help preserve my body, lessening the chances of serious injury to occur, so Ill be healthy and more able to accomplish my goals at the end of the season (early march). The recovery, muscle growth, anti-catabolism, and immune support Osteobolin-C™ advertises is exactly what I need right now; it almost seems like it was made for wrestlers! Logging would be no problem. I know i have only 11 posts or so, but i have another forum account at bb.com, and read a lot more than I post. So, strategicmove, Im your man. Thanks!

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
I surf and train MMA my Knees, ankles wrist and back is pretty much crap, until i tried Osteobolin-C works great, ive tried cissusrx and a bunch of others best one yet.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
old man here

Lots of aches/pains for this 43 year old man! I've taken bulk cissus with good results over the past year. Fighting with a bad left shoulder right now, which I'm sure needs to be cleaned up. Last May I finally had my right hip resurfaced after 10 years of pain and now I have a cobalt chrome implant that allows me to walk, squat, sleep at night and tie my shoes. I set off metal detectors, but the surgery was worth it! Previous surgeries:
-Right Knee Surgery (cartilage plugs put in behind knee cap)
-Right Biceps tendon reattachment (at elbow)
-Left Biceps tendon reattachment (at elbow)
-Right Rotator Cuff (twice)

The late 30s weren't very kind to me, but I keep on going :dl:

satyricon

Awards
i am a construction worker and train heavy 3 days a week pretty much year round. ive used a couple of cissus products and like them enough to use them again. my main problem areas are the shoulders elbows and wrists sometimes the knees(only when i lay off the squats they hurt go figure)i am 39 years old and as long as i am supplied with supps that work like cissus i am unstopable.NUFF SAID!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some more stories for the road? :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any more stories?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a fat a$$, and it makes my knees hurt. :D

Adams

bodybuildit

Awards
I went on a low-cal/carb and nonfat diet for 4 months while overtraining and my shoulders have been in pain ever since. I think this product could help give them the boost they need to repair themselves and be once again pain free. I also log in two other forums (bodybuilding.com and bodyrecomposition.com) and would post my results there as well.

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
I NEED SOME OSTEOBOLIN-C! I injured my lower back this summer, and now its re-aggravated to the point where Im in constant pain. The Doc says the problem is with the ligaments of my SI joint. Hes got me on prednisone for pain and some flexeol for muscle relaxation. And i cant wrestle. Im sure that Osteobolin-C above all would play a crucial role in a speedy recovery! ...if only I had some

jcratty75

Awards
OK here we go, I recently had my 4th knee surgery and have been taking a cissus product with not so good results from it.
It is going on 3 months post op and it is still hurting alot and even my therapists are wondering what the hell is going on.
Since Applied makes kick ass products im sure this one would help me out alot on the road to 100% recovery!!

Thanks for the consideration!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much to all that shared their stories. The winner will be announced February 4th. Take care! :thumbsup:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
In for winners

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much, everyone, for taking your time to share your stories. After reading them all, I just wished I had 100 bottles to give away. As it turns out, I am forced by the rules of the contest to select just one winner.

Although I tried to be as objective as possible, giving everyone an equal chance of winning, I finally selected the story contributed by

tattoopierced1 (post #3)

as the winning story.

Thank you all, once more for your interest and support. I hope you will continue to demonstrate active support for Applied Nutriceuticals' products. All the best!

tattoopierced1

jeez.. maybe i should buy a lottery ticket this month....

tattoopierced1

Got my Osteobolin yesterday in the mail. Looking forward to trying this out.. look for a log soon!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established