Win a free bottle of Lipotrophin-PM - Suggest a Convincing Fat-Loss Stack!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

sweet! i honestly didn't expect to win this one, there were so many great stacks in here.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Way 2 go Necro!

Enjoy the Lipo-PM.. Hope it gets ya cut, or cut-er..
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

ill be stacking it with neovar and igf-2, with amp preworkout. im expecting a good recomp with that.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    ill be stacking it with neovar and igf-2, with amp preworkout. im expecting a good recomp with that.
    Thy Will be done
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. Registered User

??

No way this would be the most effective weight loss stack. Also you should have listed simplicity, as well the other criteria you used to judge, at the beginning. Because there were lots of 'less simple' stacks that would be much more effective than this one. Also you never mentioned affordability as a factor at the beginning either? Just seems odd that the factors that were used to determine the winner were inconsistent with the contest.

bb

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    First of all, let me thank all the contestants, singly and collectively, for devoting time and resources to creating many innovative and impressive stacks. Each and every stack you posted basically deserved to win. Unfortunately, however, there is only one bottle to give away.

Selecting a winner turned out to be a lot more difficult that I ever imagined. Stack after stack impressed me. I then decided to base my decision on three "objective" criteria: simplicity of the stack, potential synergy among the products in the stack, and the general applicability/affordability of the stack. Based on these, I ended up selecting

Necrotism (post #6)

as the winner.

His stack combines Leviathan Reloaded (that has had many excellent reviews on the forum), Lean Xtreme (to control cortisol and stimulate thermogenesis/lipolysis), and Lipotrophin-PM.

Although I tried to make the decision as objective as possible, for someone else, a different stack probably deserved to win. This reflects my earlier comment that there are many excellent suggestions here.

So, please join me in congratulating Necrotism for his win.

Thank you very much, all, once again for demonstrating such interest in, and support for, Applied Nutriceuticals. Please keep it up!
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Easy bro, Strategic Points this out....

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post

Although I tried to make the decision as objective as possible, for someone else, a different stack probably deserved to win. This reflects my earlier comment that there are many excellent suggestions here.

You may be right. Your probably think your stack was better? It very well could have been in your eyes and maybe some others as well. This was a contest Necro. won so be happy for him. I know I am Dont be upset because you didn't get free stuff.

Are you on any test boosters, or better yet Tren????
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. Registered User

Yes Diesel Test Hardcore. My point simply was if there was an additional criteria that the contest was being judged on (i.e. simplicity) then that should have been said up front.

But of course my stacks were better than that. Did you look at my stacks??? Come on!!

bb
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by babyblu View Post
    Yes Diesel Test Hardcore. My point simply was if there was an additional criteria that the contest was being judged on (i.e. simplicity) then that should have been said up front.

But of course my stacks were better than that. Did you look at my stacks??? Come on!!

bb
    To paraphrase your comment (Post #104) in the thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post1220772

No matter how the decision is taken, there will always be at least one dissatisfied person! That's life! Every stack suggested was worth a prize. There was only one bottle to give away....
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How would you use a free bottle of Lipotrophin PM?
    By EasyEJL in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 12:40 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 03:46 AM
  3. Win a FREE bottle of pSARM from Legal Gear Sciences!
    By Aggravated in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 08:34 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 10:51 PM
  5. Win a free bottle of Axis Labs Adipo-X
    By Clickster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 10:17 PM