Win a free bottle of Lipotrophin-PM - Suggest a Convincing Fat-Loss Stack! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Win a free bottle of Lipotrophin-PM - Suggest a Convincing Fat-Loss Stack!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member

Yes orlistat. Yes will cause the runs but great for cheat food days when you are taking in too much fat; overall decreases fat intake by 15-20% maybe? Nonetheless it works and thats what counts here.

Also I would like to add in Sesathin to my ultimate fat loss combo quoted below. Why? B/C Sesathin should provide fat loss on an alternate pathway but I believe this must be taken spaced away from the Alli/orlistat.

bb

Quote Originally Posted by babyblu View Post
    In the AM (on empty stomach):
    T3
    Raspberry Ketones
    gh frag 176 version only
    Chromium
    Alli (the OTC)
    Green Tea
    Lean Extreme
    coffee
    This should put metabolism into high gear, reduce cortisol, minimize the amt of fat absorbed from breakfast and keep me running throughout my day

At lunch:
    Raspberry Ketones
    Chromium
    Alli
    This will keep metabolism up thru the afternoon period when my metabolism seems to slow down (2-4 pm) and minimize the amt of fat I absorb from lunch

At dinner:
    Raspberry Ketones
    Alli
    This should minimize the amt of fat I absorb from dinner

Before Bed: Lipo PM + Camphobolic (yeah i know its out of production but still works well) + melatonan
    This should provide all the wonderful effects of Lipo PM, reduce cortisol and let me sleep like a baby (very important IMO)

bb

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Some contestants do not seem to want to leave anything to chance
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

Wow.... never thought I'd see Alli mentioned here on AM.com!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Wow.... never thought I'd see Alli mentioned here on AM.com!
    At AM.com, many things are possible!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

The Three Pills a day Stack:
    Lipotrophin PM
    Napalm

Since the napalm is transdermal this stack would be great for anyone that hates taking pills, which i am guessing isn't a huge problem here but none the less. The lipotrophin PM will burn fat at night and the napalm will burn fat during the day. 24 hour coverage from a simple two product stack where pills are only dosed once a day. Sounds nice to me.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

pmiller Im going to kill you if you keep putting stacks in!!!! You keep lowering my chances of winning,lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  7. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water;
    pmiller Im going to kill you if you keep putting stacks in!!!! You keep lowering my chances of winning,lol.
    DW, either you kill him and improve your chances indirectly, or you increase your chances directly by adding more stack alternatives. Or, better still, both
  8. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    DW, either you kill him and improve your chances indirectly, or you increase your chances directly by adding more stack alternatives. Or, better still, both
    I`m goign to have to put in a few stacks. I was the first guinea pig and thought we were only allowed to do one item for our stack lol.
  9. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph;
    I`m goign to have to put in a few stacks. I was the first guinea pig and thought we were only allowed to do one item for our stack lol.
    Let your creativity loose! According to Rule (4) of the competition, "Multiple entries are allowed". See first post. And good luck
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

So, did I win yet?

Totally kidding, I'm not really that much of a jerk.. lol
  11. New Member

OK my stack #2:

Products:
    LIPO-PM BAYBEEEEE!!!!

DCP: recomp effects and the TTA-love

Anabolic Pump: recomp effects, reduce the damage of carbs in the diet

TargeX Ultra: by far the best transdermal localized fat burner, this (in conjuction with the rest of this hypo-cycle) will hit those tuff areas (which on me are my love handles) which seem to be the last bastion of BF.

PP's Dermatherm: unlike TargeX, Dermatherm is a systemic product, I'm not really big on stims (as a diet aid mind you, but I love my energy drinks and coffee ) but I think that PP is a genius and this product will help increase thermogenesis throughout the day which is VERY important IMO as you must constantly burn MORE calories while on a cutting cycle b/c I certainly can sit down and consume a hell of a lot of cals in 1 meal, also this product will not produce heart burn which I get when taking some stims....

PP's T3: potent natural fat burner/anti-oxidant, I personally believe the anti-oxidant is very important as in my opinion, when you burn lots of fat, you are also releasing toxins into the blood stream that were stored in the fat (for ex, and NO I DONT SMOKE POT, I HAVE BEEN CLEAN & SOBER FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS, but THC is stored in fat cells, and I'm fairly certain its not the only chemical stored in fat cells, therefore I think its important to use an anti-oxidant to reduce the potential damage from the toxins that are being released into your system while on the cut)

Genera Supp's Adrenaline: this product is not too 'stimmy' for me, the geranium extract is pretty smooth and serves to moderate my never-ending pit of a stomach, while also (hopefully) increasing metabolism

Chromium: basic staple IMO of any cut

SesaThin: honestly not 100% sold on the effectiveness but the science on it looks good, and the liver benefits are good as well considering the strain put on the liver from the prohormone which I include in this cut, which is later. Also good for lipid profile.

CLA: I have found CLA to be very good in reducing fat storage and also increasing my metabolism. I would run at least 8 grams per day tho in this hypo cut.

Venom Lean Dreams: I really like this product and melatonin in general, to help deal with cortisol, help get good sleep which is necessary when cutting or bulking, and also b/c if you are attempting to cut, you cant just take off 1/3-1/4 of the day in your effort, so you need to include your sleep time in the fat fight. Also should combine nicely with Lipo-PM.

Lean Xtreme: Cortisol control babybeee, also Im 32yo, so I think this is even more essential than when younger. Now yes as you will shortly see, I do include a proH in this cycle, which some people will say reduces cortisol itself, however the half-life of many proH's is debateable, and I dont want ANY spikes in cortisol during this cut.

DHEA: I think this helps with my metabolism in general and my feelings of 'wellness' which are necessary to go into the gym and put in the work which is really more important than the supps you use. Also again Im 32yo and I think this helps my adrenal system out as well.

PP's Dermacrine: PP is a genius. This product has some great qualities, including increasing natty test which is very important IMO in terms of attaining an anabolic state in which I utilize the foods I eat at a much more efficient rate. More muscle = more fat burning!! Also reduces aromitization of estrogen; need estro minimized to reduce any puffiness look, after all why diet n cut if you dont look rock hard???

Halodrol 50 clone of some sort: For this hypo cut, I wanted to add in a mild proH to retain muscle. WHY? Because muscle burns fat, therefore if you begin a cut in wk 1 but lose muscle along with the fat, then by wk4, your fat loss will NOT be as significant as if you retain or even gain muscle (which = more fat burning, higher metabolism) DURING the cut. Of course this does create issues with HPTA and requires a post cycle therapy, etc. but that is outside the scope of this hypo.

HGH: HGH is a very potent fat-burner in the long term, especially for someone at my age where my gh levels arent what they used to be. Obviously, this should be ran for 3-4 months (MINIMUM) PRIOR to the cut.

HGH-176 frag: This product in my opinion, works pretty well, and of course much quicker than the gh itself. Therefore this should be started about 3 weeks prior to the cut (and of course ran thru the cut and after).

T-3: just read some research study at a major university that questions the effectiveness of thyroid treatments on obese kids. However I have always liked t-3 and seen some decent fat loss on it. I also would add in lots of Iodine to my diet at this point.
  12. New Member

#3:

Lipo-PM: just keeping it real!!!

DNP: no other fat burner (mito uncoupler) like it; produces results fastttttttttttttttttttt

Clen: jack up the metabolism

ECYA: keep the metabolism jacked up, reduce appetite; going to need it for energy w/the DNP

IGF1-lr3: increase protein synthesis

pegMGF: increase protein synthesis

176 gh frag & hgh itself: see my hypo #2

Anavar: reduces appetite, increases LBM

PP's Dermacrine: see hypo #2

PP's T3: going to need lots of anti-oxidants with the DNP

Lean Dreams: with the Lipo PM will help me sleep despite the ECYA, will help control cortisol, etc.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

I'll give it another shot.

Here's a cheap man's stack.
    Lipo-PM - free if you win the stack
    Bulk Forslean - 5grams for $16 (may want to add to Penetrate for transdermal)
    Bulk Sesamin - 8oz for $20
    Bulk CLA - 100 for $7
    and maybe Super Cuts 3 for $12.75

Grand Total = $55.75
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I can one up you bludevil My stack from high school that got me real lean.

Poor High Schooler Stack
    *Lipo-PM
    2 bags NP Green Tea Caps(200caps):$16
    NP caffeine tabs (100):$4
    Bayer Baby Asprin: IDK hows $5 sound?
    NOW 7-Keto 100mg: $20
    Grand Total: $45

*what I didn't have in High School

And DW wins, the crowd goes wild
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

If that stack wins send my Lipo-PM to Bludevil. He was my insporation for the stack
  16. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    If that stack wins send my Lipo-PM to Bludevil. He was my insporation for the stack
    How did he inspire you, DW?
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    How did he inspire you, DW?
    I saw his cheap mans stack and reminded me of my day's in High School. Now that I think of it, he more so reminded me of it.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

LOL, us cheap and broke fella's got to stick together.

It's been years since I was in High School, but I seemed to have more spending cash then than I do now (gotta love bills). Let me think of my stack. I think it was protein powder and creatine. I would throw in Hot Stuff when I could afford it. Was dying to try out cybergenics but could never afford it, LOL.
  19. Banned

I'd love to take part in this, but I'm waiting on receiving my Axis Labs HemodrauliX. I will, however, follow this to see who wins and follow their logs. I'm always interested in burning more fat.
  20. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY;
    I'd love to take part in this, but I'm waiting on receiving my Axis Labs HemodrauliX. I will, however, follow this to see who wins and follow their logs. I'm always interested in burning more fat.
    Why would HemodrauliX prevent you from taking part? The contest if free
  21. Diamond Member

Any more ideas?
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

How about the Applied Nutriceuticals stack

Lipo AM - morning (providing you with a wide range of benefits from reducing physical fatigue and restoring mental alertness to dramatic increases in fat metabolism, even while at rest, allowing your body to use fat as fuel)

Lipo PM - night (included because of all the things Strategic listed in the 1st post)

Drive - throughout the day. (included because the synergy of ingredients added is very beneficial for fat loss. It combines cGMP and cAMP, increases thyroid activity, aromatase inhibiting effects, sHBG inhibition, and increased luteinizing hormone activity, and improved testosterone:estrogen and testosterone:cortisol ratios).

RPM - pre-w/o (added because it exhibits testosterone-mimetic, anti-catabolic, and aromatase-inhibiting properties, while at the same time delivers optimal mind/muscle connection & contraction)
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  162 lbs.

1. cytomel low dose to up thyroid production, getting body revving
    2. Lean Xtreme for cortisol control, attack vat issues, and the foskolin to further boost fat burning, and re-establish natural T3 production
    3. Lipo-PM for antiox, maintain higher metabolism while sleeping, restful sleep, and increase T4 synthesis

add in sesamin, fish oil, daily vitamins, and your choice anabolic aid for solid, fairly cheap recomp stack
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  162 lbs.

or, sub in venom for lean xtreme to further reduce costs, and stretch length of use.

cytomel - get so much when buy, use at discretion ($45)
    venom- at min dose, lasts 3 months! ($26)
    lipo-pm - solid product, can get up to two months ($20)

cytomel .15-.20 per day + .30 venom + .33 lipo = 83 cents per day!

add in sesamin? = .16-.25 more

solid lineup for about a dollar a day!
  25. New Member

I would stack Lipotrophin-PM with a natural testosterone booster or a free test enhancer such as Activate Xtreme or T-force. I would do this in hopes of burning fat while maintaining all muscle or perhaps even gaining muscle.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.

Here goes

My bodyfat melting/recomp would be:
    -11oxo & Amp during the day and Lipotrophin-PM at night.

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

ill add another. not sure how many people would want to do this, but ill throw it in there. this would be done while on the velocity diet. you would be also doing this during an H-drol cycle at 50mg. i would stack clenbuterol, or albuterol, with cytomel, fish oil, sesamin, flax seed oil and lipotrophin. would be harsh, but it would work.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  162 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticism View Post
    ill add another. not sure how many people would want to do this, but ill throw it in there. this would be done while on the velocity diet. you would be also doing this during an H-drol cycle at 50mg. i would stack clenbuterol, or albuterol, with cytomel, fish oil, sesamin, flax seed oil and lipotrophin. would be harsh, but it would work.
    eh, all depends on doses. Been there, with something other than halo.

dropped weight fo sho, but some muscle too. mostly on chest,shoulders. no loss of lower body/back power.

back to the AN products...
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

The Guaranteed to Work Stack
    Lipo-PM:
    Lipotrophin-PM is a full-blown fat incinerator on its own. As you know, Lipotrophin-PM was designed either for daily use by those sensitive to stimulants (Lipotrophin-AM contains caffeine), or for night use by those stacking Lipotrophin-PM and Lipotrophin-AM. With Lipotrophin-PM, you will see enhanced fat loss coming from multiple fronts: L-Dopa synthesis, green-tea-extract (EGCG)-induced cAMP-boosting/norephinephrine synthesis, green-tea-induced nutrient partitioning and cholecystokinin (CCK) release that is important in the management of insulin pathways, banaba-extract regulation of macronutrient partitioning, as well as bacopa monnieri boosting of thyroid function and modulation of thyroid-hormone levels via enhancement of T4 synthesis and conversion of T4 (normally synthesized from free tyrosine) to biologically active T3, and so on. (Taken from the first page)

2.Diet & Exercise- Clean eating in a caloric deficit with a solid resistance/cardio plan will keep you healthy and burning fat.

Why complicate things, the ingredients in Lipo-PM are proven effective and as a standalone I am sure it will produce great results when using it with proper diet and exercise.
    If this fails just add in some Clen or an ECA.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    The Guaranteed to Work Stack
    Lipo-PM:
    Lipotrophin-PM is a full-blown fat incinerator on its own. As you know, Lipotrophin-PM was designed either for daily use by those sensitive to stimulants (Lipotrophin-AM contains caffeine), or for night use by those stacking Lipotrophin-PM and Lipotrophin-AM. With Lipotrophin-PM, you will see enhanced fat loss coming from multiple fronts: L-Dopa synthesis, green-tea-extract (EGCG)-induced cAMP-boosting/norephinephrine synthesis, green-tea-induced nutrient partitioning and cholecystokinin (CCK) release that is important in the management of insulin pathways, banaba-extract regulation of macronutrient partitioning, as well as bacopa monnieri boosting of thyroid function and modulation of thyroid-hormone levels via enhancement of T4 synthesis and conversion of T4 (normally synthesized from free tyrosine) to biologically active T3, and so on. (Taken from the first page)

2.Diet & Exercise- Clean eating in a caloric deficit with a solid resistance/cardio plan will keep you healthy and burning fat.

Why complicate things, the ingredients in Lipo-PM are proven effective and as a standalone I am sure it will produce great results when using it with proper diet and exercise.
    If this fails just add in some Clen or an ECA.

What are you talking about, meaning don't complicate things.
    Don't you know more is always better.

JK, great post.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Thyroid Pct

So, I think it’s pretty easy to throw in the kitchen sink when it comes to creating a Lipo PM stack, but I wanted to give some thought process along with my idea. One of the areas that I think Lipo PM could be heavily utilized is coming off thyroid hormones – T2, T3, T4, or Triac – and used as a Thyroid post cycle therapy supplement.

Thyroid Post Cycle Therapy

Lipo PM - Bacopa Monnieri can increase T4 synthesis and also increase the conversion of T4 to T3, which would be useful for people with suppressed thyroid function. Also, in some studies it has been shown that EGCG can increase thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH), which would also prove useful in this situation. The ability to help kickstart the thyroid along with the other thermogenic effects of EGCG, blood sugar regulation of banaba extract, and increased fat burning from elevated HGH levels has the potential to ward off any fat gain during the recovery time in which there is a suppressed thyroid.

Drive - The Forslean in Drive is believed to have the ability to stimulate the thyroid, but also has muscle sparring fat burning properties also useful during a period of time with lowered thyroid function.

7-Keto-DHEA - Multiple studies report increased thyroid function from this supplement.

Now Thyroid Energy - Contains more basic support supplements instrumental in thyroid function.
  32. Diamond Member

Thank you very much to all the contestants for submitting their stacks. The winning stack will be announced February 4th. Take care!
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

bumping for winner
  34. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    bumping for winner
    Within the next hour!
  35. Diamond Member

First of all, let me thank all the contestants, singly and collectively, for devoting time and resources to creating many innovative and impressive stacks. Each and every stack you posted basically deserved to win. Unfortunately, however, there is only one bottle to give away.

Selecting a winner turned out to be a lot more difficult that I ever imagined. Stack after stack impressed me. I then decided to base my decision on three "objective" criteria: simplicity of the stack, potential synergy among the products in the stack, and the general applicability/affordability of the stack. Based on these, I ended up selecting

Necrotism (post #6)

as the winner.

His stack combines Leviathan Reloaded (that has had many excellent reviews on the forum), Lean Xtreme (to control cortisol and stimulate thermogenesis/lipolysis), and Lipotrophin-PM.

Although I tried to make the decision as objective as possible, for someone else, a different stack probably deserved to win. This reflects my earlier comment that there are many excellent suggestions here.

So, please join me in congratulating Necrotism for his win.

Thank you very much, all, once again for demonstrating such interest in, and support for, Applied Nutriceuticals. Please keep it up!
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Congrats Necrotism!!!!!

Hope you enjoy it.

O and I know your talking about my stacks strategic,lol j/k
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Good job Necrotism, enjoy the Lipo-PM
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Congrats Man!
    Let us know how the Lipo-PM works for you.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  39. Diamond Member

O and I know your talking about my stacks strategic,lol j/k
    You bet!
  40. Advanced Member

Good pick Strategic. Congrats Necro.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How would you use a free bottle of Lipotrophin PM?
    By EasyEJL in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 12:40 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 03:46 AM
  3. Win a FREE bottle of pSARM from Legal Gear Sciences!
    By Aggravated in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 08:34 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 10:51 PM
  5. Win a free bottle of Axis Labs Adipo-X
    By Clickster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 10:17 PM