Happy Holidays From PALO ALTO LABS contest!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Happy Holidays From PALO ALTO LABS contest!


    Hey guys,
    So some of you know I just got back from my mini leave of absence cause I had to figure out some things with school, my life, and career/future hahaha. Anyway i got everything figured out, im back and better then ever.

    After a stressful week I attended my best friends annual Christmas Miracle Party on Saturday night to blow of some steam. This is pretty much a massive gong show, we buy a massive tree, invite far too many people (making sure its at least a 2:1 ratio of girls to guys) and get completly rediculously drunk. We all decorate the tree together and its tradition.
    I got my goodies package from Dave on Friday, and he threw in a bunch of Aspire 36 Blister packs, so i figured maybe people at the party may want them. When i got a few tequilla shots in me i realized that they would look even better as decorations on the tree...haha...Long story short, the party went amazing, all the blister packs I put on the tree were gone by the end of the night, so I KNOW some people had a great night, and it gave me an idea for a lil mini xmas/holiday contest. PLUS i have far too many supps in my room so I gotta get rid of a few things.

    THE CONTEST

    - Decorate your tree with Palo Alto Products (bottles, wrappers, blister packs)
    -be Creative
    -take a picture and post it here for everyone to enjoy!
    -I will choose the best decorated
    -prizes may be added to this for consolation prizes

    ** if you dont celebrate Christmas, think of something festive to decorate..
    I will send the winner a bottle of Aspire 36 (great for giving the wife/girlfriend a special gift) - its funny cause I keep thinking of the d*ck in the box skit lol

    I may add a few goodies / ideas to this.....good luck

  2. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    what about after taking Aspire36 decorating your wiener as a tree and sending pics?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    what about after taking Aspire36 decorating your wiener as a tree and sending pics?
    lmao.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    what about after taking Aspire36 decorating your wiener as a tree and sending pics?
    ban for life..haha..

    you can send those ones to Dave

  5. What if I dress up like a tree and balance a few bottles of Aspire on my, ahem, "branch!"

    Cool contest B!!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    What if I dress up like a tree and balance a few bottles of Aspire on my, ahem, "branch!"

    Cool contest B!!!
    cool..naw..i dont expect alot of feedback, cause it a lil bit of work...just thought it was funny on the tree saturday...so said whateva...Best thing was that everyone took them!..good advertising at that party for sure.
    ALSO my Christmas Spirit is pretty much non existent to this point, so im trying..haha
    oh and again, send those pics to Dave plz

  7. Pics sent - Dave is going to like these!!!!

    EDIT: WOW - you should see the ones he sent me!!! I'm sending them to you right now...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Pics sent - Dave is going to like these!!!!

    EDIT: WOW - you should see the ones he sent me!!! I'm sending them to you right now...
    haha...from saturday?..lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    what about after taking Aspire36 decorating your wiener as a tree and sending pics?
    Get out of my mind.

    As soon as I read his contest I thought of the exact same thing.

    Glad I didn't pop an Aspire as soon as I had the idea.

  10. i would def do this if my mom wouldnt find it fantastically scary

  11. Way to keep the spirit of Christmas alive Johnny numbers. I hope everyone takes advantage of the fun promotion,and post up some good pics.....Get to work guys!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  12. i thought the rules were to post the pics in here?

    I don't seem to have any PAL products to decorate my tree with..................do you see a problem with that j?


    <hint, hint> SEND MORE! </hint, hint> :toofuny:

  13. no PAL products?...this is not good at all j....

    Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    i thought the rules were to post the pics in here?

    I don't seem to have any PAL products to decorate my tree with..................do you see a problem with that j?


    <hint, hint> SEND MORE! </hint, hint> :toofuny:

  14. i have some leviathan and incarnate. Ill find something creative to do with that

    also if we dont have a tree, can we do something with a christmas theme? I have something really cool in mind. I dont have a tree though.

    Im poor and this is the perfect opportunity for a poor college student to earn some free happy pills

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    what about after taking Aspire36 decorating your wiener as a tree and sending pics?
    Don't worry, homie...we all saw A Charlie Brown Christmas....just because it is tiny and pathetic doesn't mean SOMEONE won't love it.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Alright guys. Whos going to be the first to build a snowman with a corn cob....uhm pipe! And uh decorate his pipe and everything with Pal stuff!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Alright guys. Whos going to be the first to build a snowman with a corn cob....uhm pipe! And uh decorate his pie and everything with Pal stuff!
    AHahahaha, someone please do this!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Don't worry, homie...we all saw A Charlie Brown Christmas....just because it is tiny and pathetic doesn't mean SOMEONE won't love it.
    Dsade said homie..........nice!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  19. ahahahaha......nice bro
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    hahaha...nice Cellar....**** in a box bottles!

    see, i did this contest cause I have zero christmas spirit....lol

    ok, thats one pic...were off to a start..

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    ahahahaha......nice bro
    lol thanks. Im a poor college student who could use some free aspire!

    For those of you who don't get it watch this first



  22. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    hahaha...nice Cellar....**** in a box bottles!

    see, i did this contest cause I have zero christmas spirit....lol

    ok, thats one pic...were off to a start..
    that pic is all you need for christmas spirit!

    I had to be a bit creative since I dont have a tree. My parents aren't big on christmas.
  23. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Don't worry, homie...we all saw A Charlie Brown Christmas....just because it is tiny and pathetic doesn't mean SOMEONE won't love it.
    hahaha classic... i can always count on a small wiener comment from Dsade...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    hahaha classic... i can always count on a small wiener comment from Dsade...
    no doubt eh

  25. I hung a bottle of Aspire off of my 'tree' and took a picture, but ahhh, I thought it might be a little too graphic for AM.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I hung a bottle of Aspire off of my 'tree' and took a picture, but ahhh, I thought it might be a little too graphic for AM.
    you mean that 3 inch thing you call a 'tree'?



    JK!
  27. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    he's in canada, its cold there
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  28. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    he's in canada, its cold there
    lol

  29. i just wanted to post here a pic that i posted like 1.5 weeks ago


  30. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i just wanted to post here a pic that i posted like 1.5 weeks ago

    thats beautiful

  31. im going to buy a few more bottles to give to some friends as xmas gifts

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    im going to buy a few more bottles to give to some friends as xmas gifts
    the gift the keeps on giving Z

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i just wanted to post here a pic that i posted like 1.5 weeks ago

    WOW...thats a party right thurr. I see you also use the female version....Lmao!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  34. bad ass idear!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  35. I use the female version too...teehee

  36. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    I use the female version too...teehee
    Well.......that I understand totally ,but I thought Zombo was more core than that...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  37. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Well.......that I understand totally ,but I thought Zombo was more core than that...
    hahahaha dude the lite was for a friends gf that wanted to test it out. im sad cause she didnt want to test it out with me but she did test it out with my buddy(her boyfriend)

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    hahahaha dude the lite was for a friends gf that wanted to test it out. im sad cause she didnt want to test it out with me but she did test it out with my buddy(her boyfriend)
    suuuuurrrrreeeee it is......like I never herd that story before.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  39. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    suuuuurrrrreeeee it is......like I never herd that story before.
    word. All the reg aspires were for his buddies. The female one is for him. Duh! doesnt it all make sense? 1 zombie 1 girly aspire
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Kick it with ATP tabs from Palo Alto Labs (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 12:45 PM
  2. Replies: 245
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 08:16 PM
  3. Palo Alto Labs ....Reset AD ships tomorrow!!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 11:18 AM
Log in
Log in