HO HO HO a Merry BOLIC™ (Lean Hard Strong) Christmas for just 19.99!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    HO HO HO a Merry BOLIC™ (Lean Hard Strong) Christmas for just 19.99!


    Very Very limited run at Very Very low price of one of the Finest Natural Anabolics ever created in it’s purest form and with dosing instructions that allows you to get the best out of this misunderstood but highly whored at pitiful dosages in many supplement formulas.

    Bolic™ Lean Hard Strong

    Inner Circle only and if you are not inner circle the link is:

    Subscribe to our Newsletters

    We do not spam. We just release innovation at great prices to our great IC members., The last e-mail sent was 3 months ago so you get the picture.

    "Thank You” for helping USPLabs become the fastest growing supplement company around. We appreciate the fact that you are smart enough to recognize true ground-breaking products that deliver awesome results.


    Jacob Geissler


  2. Where do we find more info on this product, Jacob?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  3. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Where do we find more info on this product, Jacob?
    The inner circle e-mail will have the science and the sales copy.

    take care
    •   
       


  4. Oh, I see. It hasn't gone out yet? I am pretty sure I am on the mailing list.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  5. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Oh, I see. It hasn't gone out yet? I am pretty sure I am on the mailing list.
    Yes this not one of the 4 products we have set up for release for 08..should be a fun year.

    Wait until the Testosterone forced release product is done

    This is not one of the 4. This is just a IC release as of now....so no retail distribution is planned but if demanded could happen.
  6. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    this could be interesting
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  7. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Yes this not one of the 4 products we have set up for release for 08..should be a fun year.

    Wait until the Testosterone forced release product is done

    This is not one of the 4. This is just a IC release as of now....so no retail distribution is planned but if demanded could happen.
    I think this new thermogenic/anabolic with the 3 new compounds will be the show stealer.

  8. Any idea on when the email is being sent out...Damn USP always getting my attention
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pmiller383 View Post
    Any idea on when the email is being sent out...Damn USP always getting my attention
    Waiting on that myself.....
  10. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    I think this new thermogenic/anabolic with the 3 new compounds will be the show stealer.
    I have to agree but stack a little Bolic with it and it's more anabolic.

  11. Me Wait 2
  12. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    E-mail will be sent next week.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Where do we find more info on this product, Jacob?
    x2...Is this like anabolic pump? what does it do? more info?

  14. It's rumored to be forskolin at a high extract. Sounds great.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  15. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    It's rumored to be forskolin at a high extract. Sounds great.
    Release is after monday and before saturday.

  16. I curse your marketing methods, but I love your products.

  17. WHAT!!!!! yet another killer idea! cant belive all your products dont go into your main line..... every concoction of USP's ive used has delivered beyond my personal expectations.... looks like i have some reading to do.... anyone post a link on what these 4 compounds are that are being discussed... even if its a teaser thread?

  18. damnit jacob.......
  19. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    I curse your marketing methods, but I love your products.
    I can live with that:bb3:
  20. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    WHAT!!!!! yet another killer idea! cant belive all your products dont go into your main line..... every concoction of USP's ive used has delivered beyond my personal expectations.... looks like i have some reading to do.... anyone post a link on what these 4 compounds are that are being discussed... even if its a teaser thread?
    Just very hard to support advertising on 10 products plus the cost to maintain distribution.

    One day all the products will be on the market but for now, you must take advantage of the Innner Circle.
  21. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    damnit jacob.......
    You see. I took some aspire and the blood rushed to both heads, and I thought up a great formula.

    In reality it's all Palo Altos fault...so damnit Palo Alto!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Just very hard to support advertising on 10 products plus the cost to maintain distribution.

    One day all the products will be on the market but for now, you must take advantage of the Innner Circle.
    jacob what products have you released that were in limited supply? Just curious. I haven't been part of AM for that long so I havent seen some of your neat creations.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    You see. I took some aspire and the blood rushed to both heads, and I thought up a great formula.

    In reality it's all Palo Altos fault...so damnit Palo Alto!
    haha...get that email out so i can check it out brah

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    jacob what products have you released that were in limited supply? Just curious. I haven't been part of AM for that long so I havent seen some of your neat creations.
    Cialabol and TNA are the first to come to mind.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  25. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Cialabol and TNA are the first to come to mind.
    sirplus
  26. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Cialabol and TNA are the first to come to mind.
    I released cAMPHIBOLIC extreme which was great but our new product will play off that formula..well it will have 2 similiar ingredients.

  27. USP,
    This sounds awsome. Just wondering if this would be best used off cycle or will it complement aas as AP does?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Just very hard to support advertising on 10 products plus the cost to maintain distribution.

    One day all the products will be on the market but for now, you must take advantage of the Innner Circle.
    oh belive you me im on the IC list and anxiously waiting for this email.

  29. I am pretty sure I am on the list, but after you send it, if I miss out I will be annoyed if I miss another chance. (I missed DNA, TNA, Sirplus and I was sad)

  30. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    oh belive you me im on the IC list and anxiously waiting for this email.
    poop....welcome back brutha
  31. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by gewehermeiste View Post
    USP,
    This sounds awsome. Just wondering if this would be best used off cycle or will it complement anabolic steroids as AP does?
    Without doubt off cycle but I would possilbly use one tab before sleep to speed fat loss..

  32. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    poop....welcome back brutha
    thanks J, been outta work a bit so its tough to stay in the gym... wish me luck, got an interveiw today.

  33. email is out...

  34. you sure???? stll havnt received mine....

  35. yeah ... email is out

  36. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    thanks J, been outta work a bit so its tough to stay in the gym... wish me luck, got an interveiw today.
    good luck man....and get that ass back in the gym!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    you sure???? stll havnt received mine....


    Poop,

    Make sure to check the spam folder. For some reason mine went to the spam folder and I almost missed it.

    Mr.50
  38. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Jacob, what is the dose per cap? I read the email + the web page, but can't seem to figure it out...
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
  39. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Jacob, what is the dose per cap? I read the email + the web page, but can't seem to figure it out...
    25mgs..

    1kg cost close to 4k..

  40. What would dosing be 2-4 caps ED maybe 30 mintues before meals?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. X-Lean vs. Retain 2 for PCT
    By chainsaw in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 09:31 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Log in
Log in