HO HO HO a Merry BOLIC™ (Lean Hard Strong) Christmas for just 19.99!

Very Very limited run at Very Very low price of one of the Finest Natural Anabolics ever created in it’s purest form and with dosing instructions that allows you to get the best out of this misunderstood but highly whored at pitiful dosages in many supplement formulas.

Bolic™ Lean Hard Strong

Inner Circle only and if you are not inner circle the link is:

Subscribe to our Newsletters

We do not spam. We just release innovation at great prices to our great IC members., The last e-mail sent was 3 months ago so you get the picture.

"Thank You” for helping USPLabs become the fastest growing supplement company around. We appreciate the fact that you are smart enough to recognize true ground-breaking products that deliver awesome results. :woohoo:

Jacob Geissler

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Where do we find more info on this product, Jacob?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Oh, I see. It hasn't gone out yet? I am pretty sure I am on the mailing list.

Oh, I see. It hasn't gone out yet? I am pretty sure I am on the mailing list.
Yes this not one of the 4 products we have set up for release for 08..should be a fun year.

Wait until the Testosterone forced release product is done:dance:

This is not one of the 4. This is just a IC release as of now....so no retail distribution is planned but if demanded could happen.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Yes this not one of the 4 products we have set up for release for 08..should be a fun year.

Wait until the Testosterone forced release product is done:dance:

This is not one of the 4. This is just a IC release as of now....so no retail distribution is planned but if demanded could happen.
I think this new thermogenic/anabolic with the 3 new compounds will be the show stealer.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Any idea on when the email is being sent out...Damn USP always getting my attention

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
It's rumored to be forskolin at a high extract. Sounds great.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I curse your marketing methods, but I love your products.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHAT!!!!! yet another killer idea! cant belive all your products dont go into your main line..... every concoction of USP's ive used has delivered beyond my personal expectations.... looks like i have some reading to do.... anyone post a link on what these 4 compounds are that are being discussed... even if its a teaser thread?

WHAT!!!!! yet another killer idea! cant belive all your products dont go into your main line..... every concoction of USP's ive used has delivered beyond my personal expectations.... looks like i have some reading to do.... anyone post a link on what these 4 compounds are that are being discussed... even if its a teaser thread?
Just very hard to support advertising on 10 products plus the cost to maintain distribution.

One day all the products will be on the market but for now, you must take advantage of the Innner Circle.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Just very hard to support advertising on 10 products plus the cost to maintain distribution.

One day all the products will be on the market but for now, you must take advantage of the Innner Circle.
jacob what products have you released that were in limited supply? Just curious. I haven't been part of AM for that long so I havent seen some of your neat creations. :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
You see. I took some aspire and the blood rushed to both heads, and I thought up a great formula.

In reality it's all Palo Altos fault...so damnit Palo Alto!
haha...get that email out so i can check it out brah

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jacob what products have you released that were in limited supply? Just curious. I haven't been part of AM for that long so I havent seen some of your neat creations. :)
Cialabol and TNA are the first to come to mind.

Cialabol and TNA are the first to come to mind.
I released cAMPHIBOLIC extreme which was great but our new product will play off that formula..well it will have 2 similiar ingredients.

gewehermeiste

gewehermeiste

Awards
USP,
This sounds awsome. Just wondering if this would be best used off cycle or will it complement aas as AP does?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

oh belive you me im on the IC list and anxiously waiting for this email.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure I am on the list, but after you send it, if I miss out I will be annoyed if I miss another chance. (I missed DNA, TNA, Sirplus and I was sad)

USP,
This sounds awsome. Just wondering if this would be best used off cycle or will it complement anabolic steroids as AP does?
Without doubt off cycle but I would possilbly use one tab before sleep to speed fat loss..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jacob, what is the dose per cap? I read the email + the web page, but can't seem to figure it out...

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
What would dosing be 2-4 caps ED maybe 30 mintues before meals?

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
What would dosing be 2-4 caps ED maybe 30 mintues before meals?
Seems about right to me from my experience with forskolin. Although you might want to make it 30-60 mins before eating just so it gets absorbed faster.

Seems about right to me from my experience with forskolin. Although you might want to make it 30-60 mins before eating just so it gets absorbed faster.
actually its best taken 1 hour after a meal, before workouts, morning cardio and before bed to maximize the fat loss potential.

Sold out..

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
actually its best taken 1 hour after a meal, before workouts, morning cardio and before bed to maximize the fat loss potential.

Sold out..
Thanks man, got any more info on Forslean (besides the write up)

I ordered 5 by the way.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
OMG right when i was going to buy some..... Bam slapped in the face with the sold out sign..........grrrr

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got my 5.

BUT Jacob I am still hyped about the new fat burner...... any comment on how it might stack with Bolic?

Mr.50

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established

Sold out..
I've found for me if I take it(DRIVE and/or forskolin powder) about 1.5 hrs pre workout then 1 hr pre workout eat my shake and oats it works pretty well. If I waited that long after my meal I don't think it'd work quite as well but for other times of the day it should work either way.

I've found for me if I take it(DRIVE and/or forskolin powder) about 1.5 hrs pre workout then 1 hr pre workout eat my shake and oats it works pretty well. If I waited that long after my meal I don't think it'd work quite as well but for other times of the day it should work either way.
I love forskolin pre workout. It increases postive mood and concentration but more importantly it increase lipolysis so taken before exercise is key unless you drink carbohydrates right before or during workout.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Sadly even at 5pm yesterday I got slapped with the Sold Out sign. This looked like a real promising product and I'm upset that I missed out. I was planning on buying 5 by oh well.:sad:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper Anabolics 14
match General Chat 9
thebigt Iron Legion 6
thebigt Alpha Gainz 2
thebigt Iconic Formulations 0