New Sexual Aid! Diverse Testers Needed!

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

  1. I am interested. I am a single but promiscuous male, 44 y/o, bodybuilding for over 20 years, very healthy, safe sex only, professional, safe sex only. I am 5'8", weight very solid 193 pounds.


  2. When will this come out and is there any logs on this?

  3. There is a results thread in this forum, Flash. We compiled all the results there as opposed to having individual logs.

    This will be released in bulk in the coming weeks. 4-6, be on the lookout.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    There is a results thread in this forum, Flash. We compiled all the results there as opposed to having individual logs.

    This will be released in bulk in the coming weeks. 4-6, be on the lookout.
    Sweet

  5. i am 24 years of age. i have been training for 2 years in the gym. the supplements i use as of now are NO shotgun and multivitamins. i weigh 198 lbs. with 13% body fat. I am in shape, and have no problems downstairs.

    I am on the Anabolic Diet. Libido has been stable since being on. I do not plan on being single anytime soon. I, and my lady, would love to test this out.

    I am VERY in tune with my body/mind. I can distinguish between placebo and true effect. Gimme a go.

  6. I believe the testing for this is long over. They are actually going to have the product out to buy in bulk soon!

  7. I don't think people read anymore.

  8. Dear 2007; I would like to test this product.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    Dear 2007; I would like to test this product.
    lol

  10. man, you better watch it. you don't know what kind of magic powers i got. i got voodoo that'll change your life....for the worsT. you'll wake up tomorrow, thinking everything is fine. you'll go to work. you'll get off work. then you'll stop by the mall cause you want a hat, but guess what, not a'one will ****in' fit right! ever agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!!!!!! !!

  11. After I read that I gave the same look you have in your avatar.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    After I read that I gave the same look you have in your avatar.
    The "Holy crap I just moved to a new city and forgot to notify them of my sexual offender conviction" look?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. hahahaha


    this thread is live again!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The "Holy crap I just moved to a new city and forgot to notify them of my sexual offender conviction" look?
    No, the "I look bad in every other picture I take, so I got self conscious and raised my eyebrows like I just **** my pants" look.

  15. Creepy!! Apparently this stuff put a rise to this thread, a libido thread booster!

  16. This is WEAK ! A thread about absolutely NOTHING .. 'product is coming out in bulk' .. 'subjects responded well' .. I mean, COME ON ! I've never been less turned on by a new supplement ..

  17. Say we're gonna be running a log for an actual supplement (i.e. Hemodraulix), would we be able to be a tester for this?

    If so, then count me in. I'm 21 years of age. Very hormonal. Have sex constantly. lol

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    Say we're gonna be running a log for an actual supplement (i.e. Hemodraulix), would we be able to be a tester for this?

    If so, then count me in. I'm 21 years of age. Very hormonal. Have sex constantly. lol
    they had testers months ago bro...

  19. http://www.clicknkids.com/Phonics.asp


    Maybe this thread should be locked....Or in this case "idiot proofed".

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Norwegian View Post
    This is WEAK ! A thread about absolutely NOTHING .. 'product is coming out in bulk' .. 'subjects responded well' .. I mean, COME ON ! I've never been less turned on by a new supplement ..
    Maybe you should read the Results Thread, big fella. This was only where people applied.


  21. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    http://www.clicknkids.com/Phonics.asp


    Maybe this thread should be locked....Or in this case "idiot proofed".
    I think you're right man. I have no idea why all these people converged on this thread at one time and never bothered to check the post dates.

  22. My bad, man. I've seen this thread popping up a lot lately and people constantly posting in it, so I assumed it was a new thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    they had testers months ago bro...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    My bad, man. I've seen this thread popping up a lot lately and people constantly posting in it, so I assumed it was a new thread.
    HAHAHA, one of MANY, my friend, no worries !

  24. Agreed...I read through this whole thread and I don't feel the least bit horny.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Maybe you should read the Results Thread, big fella. This was only where people applied.

    Lol, can't blame a man for not getting every fact straight !

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    Say we're gonna be running a log for an actual supplement (i.e. Hemodraulix), would we be able to be a tester for this?

    If so, then count me in. I'm 21 years of age. Very hormonal. Have sex constantly. lol

    You should take something for that, this thread is from LAST YEAR...Also you say you are 21 but under your name it says you are 20.

  27. im down and so is my chick

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I think you're right man. I have no idea why all these people converged on this thread at one time and never bothered to check the post dates.
    im down and so is my chick
    Dude, if you weren't going to bother to check the post dates before you asked for free ****, couldn't you at least read the posts?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Dude, if you weren't going to bother to check the post dates before you asked for free ****, couldn't you at least read the posts?

  30. Can we lock this thread please.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New LG Sciences Energy Drink - Beta Testers Needed
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 10:09 AM
  2. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 06:46 PM
Log in
Log in