Not open for further replies.
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys,

We have been cultivating and alpha testing a new herbal sexual aid recently which we feel has some potential. This is a sexual aid in both the ability, and drive sense, so we definitely feel there is a huge market for something like this on the market. Herbal profile, low-side-effects, high efficacy. But, obviously, we need some testers. So, we would like 10 testers of a wide age range to run a complete log on our product. Requirements:

a) Must update at least once every three days
b) Must complete the entire log
c) Must apply with stats

Aside from that, because this isn't necessarily a 'training' supp, a dietary/training breakdown isn't need. We will be selecting from a wide-range of applicants, so everybody please feel free to apply.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I applied hopefully Im 1 of the 10 testers i've never applied to test a product!

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how do i apply? I think I'd be a good normal candidate. I am not on any current cycles and my libido and other health issues are normal currently.
how do i apply?

jezzab05

jezzab05

Awards
I would apply...but I'd rather have a girlfriend around if im using such a product... :p

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested as I've had a low libido lately, but I would like a little more info on the product. You state, low side effects... what kind of sides might one experience?

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

We have been cultivating and alpha testing a new herbal sexual aid recently which we feel has some potential. This is a sexual aid in both the ability, and drive sense, so we definitely feel there is a huge market for something like this on the market. Herbal profile, low-side-effects, high efficacy. But, obviously, we need some testers. So, we would like 10 testers of a wide age range to run a complete log on our product. Requirements:

a) Must update at least once every three days
b) Must complete the entire log
c) Must apply with stats

Aside from that, because this isn't necessarily a 'training' supp, a dietary/training breakdown isn't need. We will be selecting from a wide-range of applicants, so everybody please feel free to apply.
a) Is every day good with you :p
b) Again, no problem there
c) Stats, I hope you mean bw, age etc...no...."Length" (just incase its approaching 8 feet long, 2 feet wide :)

Stats:
- 210 LBS
- 23 Years Old
- Gym - 7 Yrs Experience
- Bedroom - Proffesional Experience with my Wife. Won last years noisiest neighbour award.
- Supps: Coming to end of 3 week cutting. Once ended will be clean of supps for 4 week period prior to winter bulking cycle.

Prior to this i used aspire 36 & paravol with great results. Looking for any assistance i can get :p
:thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No length guys. I meant more just height, weight, age. We want a diverse pool of entrants to see if the product actually has efficacy. Sure, it might give a 21 year old a boost in the sack who does not need it, but then what of the person who actually needs it?\

Any prior health issues as well. And yes it is safe to use with BP medication.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It may have an overall libido-boosting effect. If you're willing to try Crader you're a lock for an applicant.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to give it a go and maybe have a little fun.

Weight: 185lbs
Height: 5' 11"
Health: Good

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weight: 220ish
Height: 5' 11"
Health: Shaggtastical

Do I need to send you a pm? I figure my libido is normal for my age.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll announce the testers shortly.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
No length guys. I meant more just height, weight, age. We want a diverse pool of entrants to see if the product actually has efficacy. Sure, it might give a 21 year old a boost in the sack who does not need it, but then what of the person who actually needs it?\

Any prior health issues as well. And yes it is safe to use with BP medication.
lol, ok heres a quick summary:

Prior health conditions: Bone Marrow Transplant for leukemia when 16, now 23. No long term meds or treatment. Past remission time all ok.
Only real side effect is difficulty with the little man due to cytoxic drugs during transplant and post transplant for peroid of 3 years (been off all meds for 4 1/2 years - no immue suppresants no nothing). Also affected libido and especially consitancy and quality of the little guy during ... well you get the idea.

Apire 36 did wonders for performance issue, however i am yet to find anything that helps boost libido back to normal. The meds messed it up real bad, and if fluctuates from week to week.

(btw 8 feet was a "slight" over-exageration :p)

Beside that otherwise healthy. Recent blood test perfect in all body functions, kidney, liver, ldl, hdl ratios, mineral ratios, bp,....etc.

5 Day a week gym, 4 days weights, 1 day hard cardio. :)

There.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I`m just finishing my Coq Diesel and Trib Test Extreme stack, and I might be logging blast for nimbus (strong applicant pool tho, seeing as how even you applied ;) ) but I am willing to give another sex-aid a log.
Height: 6`0
Weight: About 155, 4% b.f.

Current Supplements:
Yellow Gold 3x daily with high-carb meals
Beta-Alanine, 2x2g daily
1-Carboxy before bed, with GABA or ZMT
Fish Oil, 12g/day with about 15g Flaxseeds
BCAA's and Whey around workout + The Daily Kitchen Sink of Cit Malate,AEE and GABA
Trib Test Extreme and Coq Diesel until Friday

Diet:
Perfectly Clean, the only cheat meals are birthday cakes and probably Christmas dinner.
7 Meals per day, every 2-3 hours.
40 Carb/ 40 Protein/20 Fats for about 3200 kcals
3 large carb meals 3x a day with YellowGold (Breakfast, postWO and Dinner)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I'm anxious to see the 10 tester's that will be picked!

Just to clairfy this is not an instant libido boost. We theorize that the Drive and libido boost is directly correlated to increase in Testosterone. Yes its a theory of an old , But we are good at finding new uses for proven safe herbals (PowerFULL and Super Cissus Rx).

My hopes is that it will increase libido and increase testosterone significanlty enouph to increase LBM.

We are just in testing phase. IF You apply. PLEASE Please take it seriously.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Age - 33
Height - 6'3"
Weight - 220

Also, what is in it, just a general idea.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Age - 21
Height - 5'9
Weight - 200

Im interested...

Current supps:
Multi
whey
casien
creatine mono

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
5'10"
3-4yrs lifting
Current supps: Hdrol(day 1) and all the basic suppports.
Health: Very good.
Need for some help in the bed:a lil extranever hurts.:cheers:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6ft3
205-215(Im on a Dc blast and only weigh before and after every blast)(Pic is me in Mid october)
Five years lifting
Current Supplements
Nows Adam
Cissus
Taurine
Creatine
Beta Alanine
L-Glutamine
Vit C
Blue up
Universal Uni-liver
Vit D

I can test this by stop doing my kegals. I do 300 kegals per day. if I do not do kegals my erections are less firm and less longer lasting.

Im also interested in whats in it. I m not willing take anything that is banned by Natural Bodybuilding organizations so if that is an issue exclude me or if you dotn want to ingredients know you can pm me the ingredients and Ill ask the owner of the natty shows. Thanks

Health: Good

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I thought the testers were gonna be picked soon

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Just to clairfy this is not an instant libido boost. We theorize that the Drive and libido boost is directly correlated to increase in Testosterone. Yes its a theory of an old , But we are good at finding new uses for proven safe herbals (PowerFULL and Super Cissus Rx).

My hopes is that it will increase libido and increase testosterone significanlty enouph to increase LBM.

We are just in testing phase. IF You apply. PLEASE Please take it seriously.
sounds promising!

PowerFULL worked great to fix the libido for me. Actually havent take it since my last bulk (stopped when taking ph). Im guessing this product works in the same way, right? As you mentioned raising test to increase libido.....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds promising!

PowerFULL worked great to fix the libido for me. Actually havent take it since my last bulk (stopped when taking ph). Im guessing this product works in the same way, right? As you mentioned raising test to increase libido.....
We're not entirely sure of the specific mechanism through which it it raising libido. We hypothesize that it is physiological as well as neurological. I.e, it will help with ability and drive. We know it does not suppress natural testosterone production, but are interested in seeing its performance.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
We're not entirely sure of the specific mechanism through which it it raising libido. We hypothesize that it is physiological as well as neurological. I.e, it will help with ability and drive. We know it does not suppress natural testosterone production, but are interested in seeing its performance.
Will the testers be told what is in it? Sorry but not knowing how it works may be ok but im sure people who use it would at least like to know whats in it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will the testers be told what is in it? Sorry but not knowing how it works may be ok but im sure people who use it would at least like to know whats in it.
By specific, I mean real specific. I do not mean we do not know the general pathway, but by which enzymes, etc.,

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
By specific, I mean real specific. I do not mean we do not know the general pathway, but by which enzymes, etc.,
That makes sense. hmmm, its sounding more and more interesting, by the page "p

Just a quick info, what is the expected duration of dosing before effects are felt, and average daily dose (2 caps per day etc)

Btw Mental, nice to see you here bro lol ;)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
That makes sense. hmmm, its sounding more and more interesting, by the page "p

Just a quick info, what is the expected duration of dosing before effects are felt, and average daily dose (2 caps per day etc)

Btw Mental, nice to see you here bro lol ;)
yea youre always following me now.. haha jk man.
I am branchin out more now like i used too.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
yea youre always following me now.. haha jk man.
I am branchin out more now like i used too.
Yeah me too. Supps are my interest, and plenty of interesting threads.

(but to be honest, theirs this weird dude following me by the name of MentalProblems.... weird guy... ) ;)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yeah me too. Supps are my interest, and plenty of interesting threads.

(but to be honest, theirs this weird dude following me by the name of MentalProblems.... weird guy... ) ;)
the creeps around here...phhh.
anywho. END: highjack

(we cant turn this into a BDS-esque thread remember, new image)

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
the creeps around here...phhh.
anywho. END: highjack

(we cant turn this into a BDS-esque thread remember, new image)
good point.

Back to business, looking forward to seeing how this product pans out. Curious as to the ingredients aswell.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We would like to keep the ingredient profile a pleasant surprise, but will be known to testers. We do not expect immediate dose-reaction effects, but accumulative. 3-7 days.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I'm down...

6;2 - 220 - 11%

Health is good, libido is up n' down. No medical conditions.

My wife thinks I am hot, even when I'm not around...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
We would like to keep the ingredient profile a pleasant surprise, but will be known to testers. We do not expect immediate dose-reaction effects, but accumulative. 3-7 days.
cool, seems like a relatively short reaction time. Will you be dosing users on set doses, or will the doses vary (i.e

1st person @ 200 lbs - 2 pills daily
2nd person @ 200 lbs - 3 pills daily

or will this be a standard controlled beta test using set doses per lb of bodyweight?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Controlled beta testing, and I will work closely with your for optimum dosing.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
6'2"
220lbs
23 y/o
9% bf
great health
ecto
lidido ok but declining over the years.

ive got a steady lay so it wont be a problem along with a few prospects ;)

hit weights 4x week 1x cardio

currently taking creatine mono w/dextrose, white flood, whey, and about to finish alpha drive xl.

how long would we be logging this? 1 month?

poacher

Awards
  • Established
poacher my stats 44 years old. 280 - 285. training very long time. currently only on creatine. libidio a little low

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
great resume poacher! simple yet effective! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.