New Sexual Aid! Diverse Testers Needed!

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I thought the testers were gonna be picked soon

  2. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    I thought the testers were gonna be picked soon
    He just posted the thread today. Give it a few days.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    I thought the testers were gonna be picked soon
    Soon equates to a few days, sorry for the lack of clarity.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I'll announce the testers shortly.
    ok i was just saying

  5. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Just to clairfy this is not an instant libido boost. We theorize that the Drive and libido boost is directly correlated to increase in Testosterone. Yes its a theory of an old , But we are good at finding new uses for proven safe herbals (PowerFULL and Super Cissus Rx).

    My hopes is that it will increase libido and increase testosterone significanlty enouph to increase LBM.

    We are just in testing phase. IF You apply. PLEASE Please take it seriously.
    sounds promising!

    PowerFULL worked great to fix the libido for me. Actually havent take it since my last bulk (stopped when taking ph). Im guessing this product works in the same way, right? As you mentioned raising test to increase libido.....
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    sounds promising!

    PowerFULL worked great to fix the libido for me. Actually havent take it since my last bulk (stopped when taking ph). Im guessing this product works in the same way, right? As you mentioned raising test to increase libido.....
    We're not entirely sure of the specific mechanism through which it it raising libido. We hypothesize that it is physiological as well as neurological. I.e, it will help with ability and drive. We know it does not suppress natural testosterone production, but are interested in seeing its performance.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    We're not entirely sure of the specific mechanism through which it it raising libido. We hypothesize that it is physiological as well as neurological. I.e, it will help with ability and drive. We know it does not suppress natural testosterone production, but are interested in seeing its performance.
    Will the testers be told what is in it? Sorry but not knowing how it works may be ok but im sure people who use it would at least like to know whats in it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    Will the testers be told what is in it? Sorry but not knowing how it works may be ok but im sure people who use it would at least like to know whats in it.
    By specific, I mean real specific. I do not mean we do not know the general pathway, but by which enzymes, etc.,

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    By specific, I mean real specific. I do not mean we do not know the general pathway, but by which enzymes, etc.,
    That makes sense. hmmm, its sounding more and more interesting, by the page "p

    Just a quick info, what is the expected duration of dosing before effects are felt, and average daily dose (2 caps per day etc)

    Btw Mental, nice to see you here bro lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    That makes sense. hmmm, its sounding more and more interesting, by the page "p

    Just a quick info, what is the expected duration of dosing before effects are felt, and average daily dose (2 caps per day etc)

    Btw Mental, nice to see you here bro lol
    yea youre always following me now.. haha jk man.
    I am branchin out more now like i used too.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    yea youre always following me now.. haha jk man.
    I am branchin out more now like i used too.
    Yeah me too. Supps are my interest, and plenty of interesting threads.

    (but to be honest, theirs this weird dude following me by the name of MentalProblems.... weird guy... )

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MashedPotato View Post
    Yeah me too. Supps are my interest, and plenty of interesting threads.

    (but to be honest, theirs this weird dude following me by the name of MentalProblems.... weird guy... )
    the creeps around here...phhh.
    anywho. END: highjack

    (we cant turn this into a BDS-esque thread remember, new image)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    the creeps around here...phhh.
    anywho. END: highjack

    (we cant turn this into a BDS-esque thread remember, new image)
    good point.

    Back to business, looking forward to seeing how this product pans out. Curious as to the ingredients aswell.

  14. We would like to keep the ingredient profile a pleasant surprise, but will be known to testers. We do not expect immediate dose-reaction effects, but accumulative. 3-7 days.

  15. I'm down...


    6;2 - 220 - 11%


    Health is good, libido is up n' down. No medical conditions.


    My wife thinks I am hot, even when I'm not around...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post

    And yes it is safe to use with BP medication.
    I thought I told you to keep your trap shut about my meds. No snuggle for you!
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  17. this sounds promising.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    We would like to keep the ingredient profile a pleasant surprise, but will be known to testers. We do not expect immediate dose-reaction effects, but accumulative. 3-7 days.
    cool, seems like a relatively short reaction time. Will you be dosing users on set doses, or will the doses vary (i.e

    1st person @ 200 lbs - 2 pills daily
    2nd person @ 200 lbs - 3 pills daily

    or will this be a standard controlled beta test using set doses per lb of bodyweight?

  19. Controlled beta testing, and I will work closely with your for optimum dosing.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Controlled beta testing, and I will work closely with your for optimum dosing.
    Alright! Sounds good. Cant wait to see whats in it...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Is this a male only test supp?
    has matt been taking off the paperbag again?

  22. 6'2"
    220lbs
    23 y/o
    9% bf
    great health
    ecto
    lidido ok but declining over the years.

    ive got a steady lay so it wont be a problem along with a few prospects

    hit weights 4x week 1x cardio

    currently taking creatine mono w/dextrose, white flood, whey, and about to finish alpha drive xl.




    how long would we be logging this? 1 month?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post

    how long would we be logging this? 1 month?
    I asked that in a PM and he said 20-30 days depending on your dosage.

  24. poacher my stats 44 years old. 280 - 285. training very long time. currently only on creatine. libidio a little low

  25. great resume poacher! simple yet effective!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New LG Sciences Energy Drink - Beta Testers Needed
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 11:09 AM
  2. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 07:46 PM
Log in
Log in