Not open for further replies.
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I can't decide which of these deserves to win, so i'm asking for some help. Just vote on who should get a free bottle :)

The reason I should get Drive is two-fold: I know your address and I’m 3 hours away.
I won't wear lingerie and stick my penis in the bottle.
If I change my mind, I'll take a picture.
My wife says I need ALL the help I can get.:whiner:
I need Drive because I want to be bigger, leaner, stronger and better than ever before. :)

Me and Gwen plan on "offing" Gavin(her gay looking husband),and relocating to an exotic tropical island. We plan on making lots of babies and she's down with threesomes. Gwen said she thinks guys on DRIVE are hott,and make her all wet and bananas. I was like No DouBt. I cant let the platinum blonde down. SQUAD UP!!
My name is Griffin and I'm a Drive-aholic....I NEED MY FIX!!!!

I think my need for AN products can be best summed up in a Drive Haiku:

Drive gives superb pump
Gives endurance and power
Gives great morning wood

As you know, these are all things that I desparately crave.

Because the dirty Canadian Custom Officials snagged my DRIVE :wtf: sample, so I've yet to experience the magic!:squat:
I am not big enough yet, and the shiny blue caps are the most beautiful thing i have ever seen.

I should get a bottle of Drive cause Im asian, and I need to get HUUUGE! :D
Dong
Reactivation
Is
Very
Emportant
I should get drive because my nutrition is better than most of you guys, I train with more Intensity than most you guys, I sleep deeper and better than most you guys and the results with all this basic stuff down is so much better than a person that doesnt have the basics in order. =)

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
Ok I can't decide which of these deserves to win, so i'm asking for some help. Just vote on who should get a free bottle :)
hmmm... you can't decide but yet you voted that theninja should get it.:lol:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
a vote for me is a vote for winners. :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Us married guys have to stick together. I vote Bluedevil!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Too hard of a question for me. I'll vote for Pedro.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I liked the haiku for originality, but wasn't sure it was the best :D
I know, the haiku had originality and potential. Unfortunately the substance lacked a little. But I only had 17 sylabels to work with, plus I can't spell sylabels. I'm pretty sure I picked your first car too :) --- Although poor Steveoph makes a good case too.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Steveoph for me. I too felt the sting of the Canadian border (although I did eventually get mine, thank you AN), and he's a student. Plus his cat has a really bad case of Melon head.

DB2000

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
Can't believe Trip would say that...sounds like some sh%t I would say :icon_lol: ...so I gotz to vote for him, LOL

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Would it be unethical or inappropriate to vote for myself? :DI will hunt you down E!!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
If it was pick a wiener it would be much easier....

:hot:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
please vote for meeee....i need to feed the addiction :twisted:

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Smet...did you vote for yourself? :trout:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
oh crap someone voted for me besides myself :lol:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Some of you guys went over the 20 word limit.

As Borat would say "naughty, naughty"

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Easy is not much for rules...he is a free spirit ghey

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
If you vote for me I will mail you a drive pill!! maybe...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you vote for me I will mail you a drive pill!! maybe...
I'll mail you a nice bomb,sprinkled with anthrax....:trout: :D

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
smeton was my first choice since he's obviously so much better than everyone else

but since wilman was the only one voting for me...

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Seriously... easy decision... tripdog no content, because he's my nana-*****... :trout:

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by TripDog
Me and Gwen plan on "offing" Gavin(her gay looking husband),and relocating to an exotic tropical island. We plan on making lots of babies and she's down with threesomes. Gwen said she thinks guys on DRIVE are hott,and make her all wet and bananas. I was like No DouBt. I cant let the platinum blonde down. SQUAD UP!!
Uhh... That's 60 words. I could have made a big crazy off the wall quote but I followed the guidelines for qualification.... Why? Because I wanted to win.

Originally Posted by EasyEJL
New Contest

Why you should get a bottle of Drive in 20 words or less.

Nothing complex, just in 20 words or less explain why you should be the one to get a free bottle of Drive. It can be funny, serious, warped, whatever This contest will end Thursday at midnight, winner to be announced Friday
Those were the rules... 20 words or less :)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Uhh... That's 60 words. I could have made a big crazy off the wall quote but I followed the guidelines for qualification.... Why? Because I wanted to win.

That's what I said. If I ever meet Trip in an alley I'll beat his ass......actually I'd probably run the other direction ;)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

OMG cry me a river..

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
OMG cry me a river..
Haha. Dude don't get all upset. You still my peeps. You broke the rules, that's all :lol: and there is a free bottle of Drive on the line Naw Meen

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm well the contest is still running and I can edit my post.....

Me and Gwen plan on relocating to a tropical island. She says guys on DRIVE make her all wet

Oh look 19 words ....

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
lets start the propaganda.

A vote for TripDog is a vote for the future. . .

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by TripDog

Originally Posted by EasyEJL
New Contest

Why you should get a bottle of Drive in 20 words or less.

Nothing complex, just in 20 words or less explain why you should be the one to get a free bottle of Drive. It can be funny, serious, warped, whatever This contest will end Thursday at midnight, winner to be announced Friday
Bump :duel:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm well the contest is still running and I can edit my post.....

Me and Gwen plan on relocating to a tropical island. She says guys on DRIVE make her all wet

Oh look 19 words ....
bump

Status
Not open for further replies.