A formal introduction to NAPALM™

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Since we haven’t formally introduced it yet, I’d like to take the time to introduce the new topical fat loss solution from the same team that brought you Lipoderm-Y and Lipoderm-Ultra. Please say hello Napalm™, only from Avant Research.

Napalm (4 oz) By: Avant Research

Oh sure. You’ve heard about it before. You’ve read the beta test logs. You’ve read the write up. You’ve thought about it. You’ve even dreamed about. Hell, some of you will even sleep with it (don’t lie). But let’s take the time to really get to know Napalm™.

First, a little Q & A, then the official write up, then the beta testing logs.

Q. What exactly IS Napalm™ from Avant Research?

Napalm™ is a unique and “explosive” mixture of ingredients that is sure to help you make quick work of enemy fat cells dug in deep on the battlefield of your body. By applying it to specific areas of your body, such as your abdominals, glutes, or thighs, the scientific concoction of glycyrrhetinic acid, raspberry ketones, SesaThin™, yohimbine HCl, and synephrine HCl, all work together through different physiological pathways to help you take out stubborn body fat that doesn’t go away fast enough.

Q. What does this mean?

It means that Napalm™ will help you get rid of unsightly bodyfat on specific areas of your body. For example, say you want to get rid of some abdominal fat. Apply Napalm™ to the region as directed on the bottle, and along with proper diet and exercise, Napalm™ will help you take care of that abdominal fat.

Q. Isn’t spot reduction a myth? I’ve always heard it’s not possible to reduce fat from specific locations on your body.

No, it’s not a myth, and there’s scientific research showing it’s not a myth. Napalm™ is formulated based upon this research. See the official product write up below for further details.

Q. Where can I apply Napalm™?

You can apply Napalm™ to just about any area that you would like to lose fat from, but keep it off of sensitive areas like the face. Common areas of application include the abdominals, glutes, and thighs.

Q. How long should I use Napalm™?

You should probably use Napalm™ in cycles of 2-4 weeks, take a week or two off, then repeat until desired effects are achieved.

Q. I noticed there are a couple of stimulants in Napalm™. Will Napalm™ stimulate me?

No, it won’t stimulate you. Napalm™ uses Avant Labs’ famous localized transdermal carrier, which prevents the active ingredients from getting into your bloodstream in any significant amount. The carrier keeps the ingredients where they need to be- the area you applied Napalm™.

Q. You rule. Can I join Avant Research’s quest for world domination?

Yes, yes you can. Sign up for our newsletter, Pharaoh’s Decree, at Home | Avant Research and await further instruction.

--------------------------------

Now, for you science nerds, let’s get down to business. Here is the official product write up, which includes all of the relevant research to show how spot reduction of fat is indeed possible-

Napalm Research | Avant Research

--------------------------------

Now some of you are thinking that sciences stuff is all fine and good, but what do real world results show? It’s one thing to have a product that works in theory, it’s something else entirely to have a product that actually DOES what it says it will do. So, here are the beta test logs. Only one of our testers did not experience significant results and he used it for the most part on chest fat he had since puberty. Everyone else gave it high ratings.

Anabolicminds.com

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-research-labs/72629-ems-napalm-testing.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-research-labs/73079-i-love-smell.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-research-labs/72684-irons-napalm-log.html

(Avoid sun exposure + Napalm)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-research-labs/72731-b-jack-tests.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-research-labs/72592-napalm-testing.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-research-labs/72461-napalm-beta-tester.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-research-labs/69581-new-topical-log.html

M&M.com

Lethal's Napalm Trial - Mind and Muscle Forums

Napalm™ Trial - Mind and Muscle Forums

Napalm Trial - Mind and Muscle Forums

My Napalm trial - Mind and Muscle Forums

Napalm (TM) - Scorching the impossible - Mind and Muscle Forums

Napalm Log - Mind and Muscle Forums

Bodbuilding.com

Napalm - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Avant Labs NAPALM Log by HalleluYAH - Bodybuilding.com Forums

NAPALM Log/Review - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Resixpromo Log for Avant Labs Napalm - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Cortisol Destruction - My Last Stand Against ASAT With Napalm - Bodybuilding.com Forums

B n D Sets it OFF with Avant Labs Napalm! - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Napalm!! - Bodybuilding.com Forums

NAPALM tester log - Bodybuilding.com Forums

murphs napalm log - Bodybuilding.com Forums

NAPALM product review Day 1 - Bodybuilding.com Forums

(unfinished)

Please give us any questions or comments that you have. As you know, we luuuurve some science discussion!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome intro!!!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just received my Napalm in which I am going to be using it in my PCT... I will link back my log once I open it up.

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
sounds sweet, does it give you a stimulant effect? or not I dont quite understand how topicals work.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sounds sweet, does it give you a stimulant effect? or not I dont quite understand how topicals work.
It says in the writeup above it won't. Says its localized and the ingredients don't get into the bloodstream or at least not enough to cause stimulation.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
These topicals are localized to the area of application for the most part. There shouldn't be much, if any, systemic effects from the stimulants. But that's why you should start out at the lower dose, just to make sure. Yohimbine can be pretty harsh on some people.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
These topicals are localized to the area of application for the most part. There shouldn't be much, if any, systemic effects from the stimulants. But that's why you should start out at the lower dose, just to make sure. Yohimbine can be pretty harsh on some people.
Yep.

Nate, we used our localized carrier for Napalm (as opposed to systemic) so that the ingredients stay in the area that you apply them instead of getting into your bloodstream where they can exert side effects.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My observation is that the ability for the active to remain local is somewhat dependent upon the dose. I have real experience that does demonstarte that my HR does get elevated by about 10-12 bpm as well as elevation my systolic by 10-15 points for a period of time after application. This cannot entirely be attributed to Yohimbine but if one were using things like caffeine, GTE, or ephedrine concurrently with Yohimbine it could be a complication. This may most likely be attributed to the higher level dosing and is why caution is advised when assessing tolerance and dose.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I was primarily using napalm just on love handles, how long would the 4oz last?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Depends on the number of squirts you use.

If you use the max number of recommended squirts, which is 3 twice per day, it'll last about 20 days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Depends on the number of squirts you use.

If you use the max number of recommended squirts, which is 3 twice per day, it'll last about 20 days.
is this long enough to see significant results? one more question, could you use this while taking leviathan reloaded? if so what would dosing look like? sorry about all the questions but interested in this product.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is this long enough to see significant results? one more question, could you use this while taking leviathan reloaded? if so what would dosing look like? sorry about all the questions but interested in this product.
As Brian said, yes, you should definitely see some results in 20 days.

To be honest, I'm not terribly familiar with Leviathan Reloaded. Got a link?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As Brian said, yes, you should definitely see some results in 20 days.

To be honest, I'm not terribly familiar with Leviathan Reloaded. Got a link?
I would stick with one or the other because they both contain a good dose of yohimbine.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I agree with Ryan on that, although I've used a larger dose of Yohimbine HCl with full dose Lipoderm without ill effects. But I have a very high tolerance to these types of things, so I'd be careful if you do choose to use both. I think you'll do just fine with one or the other.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the responses, i just bought the reloaded so will stay with that then try the napalm.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
I am interested in trying Napalm but i was wondering if it would be ok to use during my ECA stack because it does have yohimbe in it, or will this not make any difference?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am interested in trying Napalm but i was wondering if it would be ok to use during my ECA stack because it does have yohimbe in it, or will this not make any difference?
What are the exact amounts of everything?

JDF

Awards
  • Established
cool, thanks for clearing up that question rodja.

are the effects lasting or do you need to continue use in order to keep the effects?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool, thanks for clearing up that question rodja.

are the effects lasting or do you need to continue use in order to keep the effects?
It is recommended to use it for 2-3 weeks and then take a week off.