Nimbus Nutrition's Who Wants to be a Writer Contest.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Nimbus Nutrition's Who Wants to be a Writer Contest.


    Read on to learn how:

    Research Article Writer- A contest to find the best research articles on Nimbus Nutrition Products. We want to start getting research articles to display on boards and the website, kinda like they have on BB.com and 1fast400. It can be on the following ingredients and products:
    Poseidon
    Abyss
    Swell
    Blast
    Methylcobalamin
    Inositol
    Carnitine
    Tryptophan
    GABA
    Phenibut
    BCAAs
    Any 3 - 5 ingredient combinations in any of our products (this would be a great one)
    Piperine
    Biotin/Leucine
    Leucine
    Citrulline Malate
    Beta-Alanine
    Lysine
    Serine
    Orthinine
    Protease enzymes


    Everything must be original and have all sources sited. They are to submit them to articles@nimbusnutrition.com. Any materials submitted are the property of Nimbus Nutrition and cannot be used by anyone else on any other website or board without permission from myself. The author will be listed as the originator of the intelectual property, and will be named wherever the article is posted. Prizes for the winning articles will be Product allotment, T-shirts, possibly cash contract to write more articles for Nimbus. Any questions on contests can be sent to contests@nimbusnutrition.com

    Here is what we are thinking:

    Any article accepted to be used on AM forum or any other forum will get 1 free NN product
    Any article used on the website and forum will get a choice of 2 NN Products
    Any Article used on the website, forum and major publication will receive 1 of each NN Product.
    Grand Prize - A cash contract with Nimbus Nutrition to write articles and research new potential products. They would receive cash and or product allotment on a per article basis as well as paid access to several online research sites. There may be more than one Grand Prize winner.

    Here are some rules for the articles

    All credit for published articles will be given to original author, but actual article becomes property of NNLLC once submitted.
    There is no limit to how many articles can be submitted
    The articles are to contain factual information that can be found and must be sited.
    These are not advertisments, they should not contain any hype, false or exaggerated statements or puffery.
    Articles should be non-biased
    Articles can contain scientific information, but should be understood fully by any layman.
    General single chemical articles should be between 500 and 1000 words.
    NN Product or combo-chemical articles can exceed 1000 words
    For examples please refer to BB.com and Bulk Nutrition. They have several articles that are well written and non biased.

    Let us know what you think. We really need some research articles to validate or products and position in the industry.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    saaaaweeeeet! I'm going to have to sharpen some pencils!
  3. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    saaaaweeeeet! I'm going to have to sharpen some pencils!
    Sounds great Easy, this is a really great oppertunity.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,801
    Rep Power
    2277182
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    83.53%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    saaaaweeeeet! I'm going to have to sharpen some pencils!
    Damn. I have a feeling Easy is going to clean up fo sho!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1427
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    27.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Read on to learn how:

    Research Article Writer- A contest to find the best research articles on Nimbus Nutrition Products. We want to start getting research articles to display on boards and the website, kinda like they have on BB.com and 1fast400. It can be on the following ingredients and products:
    Poseidon
    Abyss
    Swell
    Blast
    Methylcobalamin
    Inositol
    Carnitine
    Tryptophan
    GABA
    Phenibut
    BCAAs
    Any 3 - 5 ingredient combinations in any of our products (this would be a great one)
    Piperine
    Biotin/Leucine
    Leucine
    Citrulline Malate
    Beta-Alanine
    Lysine
    Serine
    Orthinine
    Protease enzymes


    Everything must be original and have all sources sited. They are to submit them to articles@nimbusnutrition.com. Any materials submitted are the property of Nimbus Nutrition and cannot be used by anyone else on any other website or board without permission from myself. The author will be listed as the originator of the intelectual property, and will be named wherever the article is posted. Prizes for the winning articles will be Product allotment, T-shirts, possibly cash contract to write more articles for Nimbus. Any questions on contests can be sent to contests@nimbusnutrition.com

    Here is what we are thinking:

    Any article accepted to be used on AM forum or any other forum will get 1 free NN product
    Any article used on the website and forum will get a choice of 2 NN Products
    Any Article used on the website, forum and major publication will receive 1 of each NN Product.
    Grand Prize - A cash contract with Nimbus Nutrition to write articles and research new potential products. They would receive cash and or product allotment on a per article basis as well as paid access to several online research sites. There may be more than one Grand Prize winner.

    Here are some rules for the articles

    All credit for published articles will be given to original author, but actual article becomes property of NNLLC once submitted.
    There is no limit to how many articles can be submitted
    The articles are to contain factual information that can be found and must be sited.
    These are not advertisments, they should not contain any hype, false or exaggerated statements or puffery.
    Articles should be non-biased
    Articles can contain scientific information, but should be understood fully by any layman.
    General single chemical articles should be between 500 and 1000 words.
    NN Product or combo-chemical articles can exceed 1000 words
    For examples please refer to BB.com and Bulk Nutrition. They have several articles that are well written and non biased.

    Let us know what you think. We really need some research articles to validate or products and position in the industry.
    Jump on this guys! It's a great way to win free product and get your abilities nationally noticed!

    Workin
  6. Senior Member
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Rep Power
    39388
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    59.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Im workin on one!
  7. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    Im workin on one!
    Looking forward to it.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  8. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1427
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    27.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    Im workin on one!
    Can't wait to read it!

    Workin
  9. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32272
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Can't wait to read it!

    Workin
    bump for NN. Gonna give this a try.
  10. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    bump for NN. Gonna give this a try.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  11. Professional Member
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,348
    Rep Power
    32272
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    2.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    haha. Maybe I could win the grand prize.
    That would totally make my year.
  12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I keep forgetting to finish my edits on the first one and get working on the second. thanks for reminding me
  13. Advanced Member
    Dancebot 2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    934
    Rep Power
    30564
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    53.72%

    I do enjoy writing, and I'm in the middle of nowhere.
  14. Advanced Member
    Brian5225's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    832
    Rep Power
    502
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    83.57%

    I figure I will give this a shot.
  15. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Great to hear guys. Let's keep'em rolling in....
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  16. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774632
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Are you looking at any timelines for submissions?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  17. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Oh dang, strategic stepping in, there goes my shot
  18. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774632
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Take it easy, Easy! I am completely harmless and pose no danger whatever
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    There may be more than one Grand Prize winner.
    yeah, i'm ok, whew
  20. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1427
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    27.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Are you looking at any timelines for submissions?
    Before the end of the year would be preferable.

    Workin
  21. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    75.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Did Easy win yet?
  22. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1427
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    27.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wink


    Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Did Easy win yet?
    We haven't selected any winners yet...still giving everyone a fair chance!


    Workin
  23. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,463
    Rep Power
    10751755
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    i suppose this contest requires some thought process, damn better luck next time.btw poseidon works great in winter too.
  24. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    workin2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,556
    Rep Power
    1427
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    27.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i suppose this contest requires some thought process, damn better luck next time.btw poseidon works great in winter too.
    lol! Glad to hear it bigT!

    Workin
  25. Advanced Member
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Rep Power
    580
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%

    im in i like to write but i will be heavily suing spell check lol, my english isnt too good
  26. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    im in i like to write but i will be heavily suing spell check lol, my english isnt too good
    Hey, we all love spell check.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  27. Senior Member
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Rep Power
    39388
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    59.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    sent mine in.. hope you guys got it okay
  28. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27065
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I would be all over this, if two thirty page dissertations weren't all over me in the past two weeks.

  29. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,443
    Rep Power
    27398
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    88.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I would be all over this, if two thirty page dissertations weren't all over me in the past two weeks.

    You would have plenty of time if you reduced your forum pompacity by a mere 34.6%.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  30. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I would be all over this, if two thirty page dissertations weren't all over me in the past two weeks.

    Tell me about it. End of the semester blues is a contagious disease.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  31. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Just thought I'd bump this so nimbus hopefully gets some more articles submitted (that and to remind myself again to revise what I wrote )
  32. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41251
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I have a rough draft done, but I found it to be much harder than I anticipated to write an article. Definitely a great opportunity !
  33. New Member
    MOHAWKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    26
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    22.44%

    just sent mine
  34. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Great to hear guys.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  35. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I need to figure a way to squeak out a 2-3 hour span where I have nothing else to do to work on another one
  36. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61215
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I need to figure a way to squeak out a 2-3 hour span where I have nothing else to do to work on another one
    Who needs sleep?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  37. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Sleep is the only way CNS regenerates. then again since I hurt my wrist i'm only doing cardio this week, hmmm
  38. New Member
    MOHAWKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    26
    Posts
    111
    Rep Power
    140
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    22.44%

    who hurts their wrist? ...haha
  39. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,878
    Rep Power
    778120
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    28.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    bumpo!
  40. Senior Member
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,165
    Rep Power
    39388
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    59.65%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    yes, bump indeed.. any word on this?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Chaos and PAIN! Who wants to be alpha?Cannibal Alpha!
    By pyrobatt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-07-2014, 10:35 AM
  2. who wants to be REBORN? only a couple more weeks!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-02-2013, 05:22 PM
  3. Who wants to lose some weight with Formutech Nutrition?
    By hvactech in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 10:51 PM
  4. Replies: 162
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 03:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in