Applied Nutriceuticals: Vacation Again?

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    New Contest

Why you should get a bottle of Drive in 20 words or less.

Nothing complex, just in 20 words or less explain why you should be the one to get a free bottle of Drive. It can be funny, serious, warped, whatever This contest will end Thursday at midnight, winner to be announced Friday
    Me and Gwen plan on "offing" Gavin(her gay looking husband),and relocating to an exotic tropical island. We plan on making lots of babies and she's down with threesomes. Gwen said she thinks guys on DRIVE are hott,and make her all wet and bananas. I was like No DouBt. I cant let the platinum blonde down. SQUAD UP!!

Last edited by TripDog; 11-14-2007 at 08:00 PM.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

2. My name is Griffin and I'm a Drive-aholic....I NEED MY FIX!!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    And the winner is ...

Hank Vangut with this fine entry

Congrats homie,you deserved it!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

4. I think my need for AN products can be best summed up in a Drive Haiku:

Drive gives superb pump
    Gives endurance and power
    Gives great morning wood

As you know, these are all things that I desparately crave.

5. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    New Contest

Nothing complex, just in 20 words or less explain why you should be the one to get a free bottle of Drive. It can be funny, serious, warped, whatever This contest will end Thursday at midnight, winner to be announced Friday
    Because the dirty Canadian Custom Officials snagged my DRIVE sample, so I've yet to experience the magic!:squat:
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post

#3 Why you should get a bottle of Drive in 20 words or less. Nothing complex, just in 20 words or less explain why you should be the one to get a free bottle of Drive. This contest will end Thursday at midnight, winner to be announced Friday
    I am not big enough yet, and the shiny blue caps are the most beautiful thing i have ever seen.

7. I should get a bottle of Drive cause Im asian, and I need to get HUUUGE!

8. Dong
    Reactivation
    Is
    Very
    Emportant

9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    New Contest

Because I'm DRIVING to be the best I can be :bb3:

10. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Because I'm DRIVING to be the best I can be :bb3:
    oh yeah?

well, i'm DRIVING over to Easy's house right now to beat that free bottle of Drive out of him. :bruce2:

11. i'm also DRIVING my wife crazy......except not when i'm DRIVING my d!ck into her....she seems to like that.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i'm also DRIVING my wife crazy......except not when i'm DRIVING my d!ck into her....she seems to like that.

I know what you mean, your wife told me the same thing last night.

jk,

Now if I could get my own wife to say it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    I know what you mean, your wife told me the same thing last night.

jk
    now, i'm going to have to DRIVE over to your house and i'm bringing my golf clubs so i can wack you in the head w/my DRIVER. lol.

14. I WANT TO DRIVE THIS..........
    Attached Images Attached Images  

15. I should get drive because my nutrition is better than most of you guys, I train with more Intensity than most you guys, I sleep deeper and better than most you guys and the results with all this basic stuff down is so much better than a person that doesnt have the basics in order. =)
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

16. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I should get drive because my nutrition is better than most of you guys, I train with more Intensity than most you guys, I sleep deeper and better than most you guys and the results with all this basic stuff down is so much better than a person that doesnt have the basics in order. =)
    AND...you are HUMBLE

17. Quote Originally Posted by thewilman View Post
    AND...you are HUMBLE
    and Im humble. Thank you Wilman! I like you
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

18. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    I was DRIVING to the store to buy some DRIVE when my car broke down by a farm, I walked to the gas station up the rode and when i came back all i seen was this, so i left the car behind. So now i don't have my Drive or a car to Drive. So easy help a brother out

19. #4 Final contest - We're going simple here, something everyone can guess on. What year make, model + color was my first brand new car? We'll take answers up till tomorrow morning. I'll give 2 hints now one is remember that I'm 40 years old, so theres a good span of time where I could have bought the first one (but I was over 18), and also since some people would get this from another topic I posted on it was an american car.

Don't forget that "____ sent me" is still running too! right now Tripdog is in the lead, but not a lot of people have tried either

20. Brown '65 mustang

21. Did my haiku win the other contest? Who won?

22. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Brown '65 mustang
    New car... I wasn't born in 65

23. yeah who won the 20 words or less?

24. horse and buggy?...hahaha..im kiddin ol fella..lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    horse and buggy?...hahaha..im kiddin ol fella..lol

26. 1986 Chevy Camaro IROC-Z

27. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    New car... I wasn't born in 65
    You didn't specify new car, just your "first car"....

28. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    You didn't specify new car, just your "first car"....
    you're right, I fixed that, I meant new car i've actually said what my first car was in threads before, so that one wouldn't have been fair. in case anyone is interested, it was a 1971 volkswagen superbeetle that we bought for $100 with a seized engine, rebuilt with used parts then painted with 6 cans of Krylon 1901 regal blue.

29. 73 Super Beetle

30. 1986 Mustang GT

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Applied Nutriceuticals: IGF-2 & NeoVar Log
    By jlash04 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 10:45 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 05:36 PM