2 New RPN Products & Stacks

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Are you guys still going to use the "Atomic Meltdown" name now that VPX has a product called "Meltdown"?
    Thye are just having a meltdown, we however are ATOMIC!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Nice.

    That's the problem with SS in the BB.com store right now.
    The name? You guys have had that name picked for YEARS, and announced publicly.

    That gives you implied trademark due to public usage.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The name? You guys have had that name picked for YEARS, and announced publicly.

    That gives you implied trademark due to public usage.
    I know. Caleb's getting it worked out with them right now.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    I know. Caleb's getting it worked out with them right now.
    Cool, cool....I know it must hurt with a new product to have customers go look for it only to show discontinued.

    You can always direct them to NP.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Cool, cool....I know it must hurt with a new product to have customers go look for it only to show discontinued.

    You can always direct them to NP.
    Trust me, I would, but is that against BB.com policy? I was never sure about that.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Trust me, I would, but is that against BB.com policy? I was never sure about that.
    It is...I was just joking.

    Take them to PMs instead.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It is...I was just joking.

    Take them to PMs instead.
    Haha, I figured as much.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe;
    Just a note that the fat loss stacks should be back in stock within the next few days as the fresh batch of DCP comes out
    I bought three tubs each of the DCP/Shred-XS combo a few weeks ago. Wanted to stock up with another two sets in my Nutra order yesterday, but the combo was not available. Irritating!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I bought three tubs each of the DCP/Shred-XS combo a few weeks ago. Wanted to stock up with another two sets in my Nutra order yesterday, but the combo was not available. Irritating!
    The DCP will be to Nutra around Thursday I believe.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I'll be sure to look into all of these products. I'll toss the lube in with the rest of my sex collection, use the Flawless for any stretchmarks caused between bulking and cutting, and the Flawless Ink for my tattoos.
    Cool! But you only need either Flawless or Flawless ink, they're both the same

  11. so what is atomic meltdown gonna be, if I might ask?, just wanna know if I should wait a little so I can get atomic meltdown and thermo-glide in the same order.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by billm311 View Post
    so what is atomic meltdown gonna be, if I might ask?, just wanna know if I should wait a little so I can get atomic meltdown and thermo-glide in the same order.
    Atomic Meltdown combines Napalm (the extremely badass topical fat burner from Avant) with a special ingredient matrix designed to accelerate the tanning response while sitting in a tanning bed or soaking up the sun. It also incorporates some of the actives from Flawless as well as using the AMAZINGLY addictive Java Lather scent.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Atomic Meltdown combines Napalm (the extremely badass topical fat burner from Avant) with a special ingredient matrix designed to accelerate the tanning response while sitting in a tanning bed or soaking up the sun. It also incorporates some of the actives from Flawless as well as using the AMAZINGLY addictive Java Lather scent.
    holy hell! me likey.

    When can we expect to see this, I know you said you are waiting for labels? I mean, cause I wanted to place an order, but now I find myself waiting for thermo-glide and atomic meltdown, and hoping they other goodies I am eyeing will still be in stock.

    PS - you guys at rpn are crazy. I love it.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    Flawless and Flawless Ink

    Flawless Stretchmark and Scar treatment Cream offers an innovative new approach to skincare. A Precise blend of imported exotic ingredients, which work together to rebuild heathy skin tissue, makes Flawless one of the most exciting skin treatments available.
    I have some sick stretch marks on the inside of my elbows, underarms, and thighs. I've tried a few things mainly consisting of Cocoa and Shea butter, and haven't had any success. If you need any testers for this product I would be glad to take pictures on a daily or weekly basis. If not, I'll be waiting to see how it works for others before I buy another cream that does nothing but make me smell like a pretty little flower. haha

  15. DCP back in stock.. get it before the Christmas feasting!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/r...-180-caps.html

    izza:

  16. Slick Pleasures....

    T-Bone seen you were an early poster ITT, is it available still?
    Saw good results?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. thanks for tricking me into thinking rpn was back in business

  18. Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy View Post
    PLEASE tell me you need a tester for SLICK PLEASURES

    :bruce1:
    X2.
    Vein Nutrition Forum Rep
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/ CODE: marms10
    IG-veinnutrition give us a follow

  19. Quote Originally Posted by propho
    thanks for tricking me into thinking rpn was back in business
    x3

    lol damn I totally freeze when see this post

    Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

  20. .
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 09:16 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 10:18 AM
  3. stack question for new RPN anti E
    By emiliozapata in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 07:32 PM
  4. Replies: 92
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 11:50 PM
Log in
Log in