2 New RPN Products & Stacks

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Matt may only want them of her...but I want them of you. Have to please the ladies also!

2. Matt can pay for the pics of her, but for you - we can swap photos I'm a fan of the barter system.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Matt may only want them of her...but I want them of you. Have to please the ladies also!

4. ^^^ is that a man or a woman?

5. Slick Pleasures > good stuff, I like it. Nice warming feeling, no burn whatsoever and overall a better lube than anything I've used. I think it's a match for this one lube that I've used from Adam + Eve, which is really long lasting...little need for re-applying during the act for those long sessions. I think they are both silicone based though which is why they are so good. I wasn't sure what to expect from SP but the Beta Alinine and Raspberry Ketones seems to be a nice warming addition to a good quality lube. Oh - and sorry Matt, no pics lol
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Slick Pleasures > good stuff, I like it. Nice warming feeling, no burn whatsoever and overall a better lube than anything I've used. I think it's a match for this one lube that I've used from Adam + Eve, which is really long lasting...little need for re-applying during the act for those long sessions. I think they are both silicone based though which is why they are so good. I wasn't sure what to expect from SP but the Beta Alinine and Raspberry Ketones seems to be a nice warming addition to a good quality lube. Oh - and sorry Matt, no pics lol
    Did you notice any increase in sensitivity in you or her? I'm glad you enjoyed it and yes a little goes a long way

7. I heard that John Aries and Slick pleasures makes a great stack

8. Both of us noticed the warming effect, but not so much of a tingliing feeling I don't think. I'll have to pay more attention while using it and see what exactly I notice from it, and I'll ask her again next time. Definately liking it though, will buy more again...I'm sure we'll use this one up fast even though it does go a long way

9. when will flawless be expected to be carried at NP? i have some nasty stretch marks im looking to this to help with.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BigAsian View Post
    when will flawless be expected to be carried at NP? i have some nasty stretch marks im looking to this to help with.
    They should have their order by Friday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

11. Did the labels for Atomic Meltdown ever come in, Matt?

12. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Did the labels for Atomic Meltdown ever come in, Matt?
    We are still waiting. We might be willing to put some bottles out in the next few weeks using just a beta label? Would that bother you guys when purchasing a product?

13. Wouldn't bother me. I've been using SuperCarb out of a ziploc bag.

14. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Wouldn't bother me. I've been using SuperCarb out of a ziploc bag.
    HAHA...maybe we can release Atomic Meltdown in a frosting bag then.

15. Just a note that the fat loss stacks should be back in stock within the next few days as the fresh batch of DCP comes out

16. Slick pleasures is hawt

Legendary

17. I'll be sure to look into all of these products. I'll toss the lube in with the rest of my sex collection, use the Flawless for any stretchmarks caused between bulking and cutting, and the Flawless Ink for my tattoos.

18. Are you guys still going to use the "Atomic Meltdown" name now that VPX has a product called "Meltdown"?

19. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Are you guys still going to use the "Atomic Meltdown" name now that VPX has a product called "Meltdown"?
    yep. this is a different product with a different core market.

20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    yep. this is a different product with a different core market.
    Nice.

That's the problem with SS in the BB.com store right now.

21. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Are you guys still going to use the "Atomic Meltdown" name now that VPX has a product called "Meltdown"?
    Thye are just having a meltdown, we however are ATOMIC!

22. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Nice.

That's the problem with SS in the BB.com store right now.
    The name? You guys have had that name picked for YEARS, and announced publicly.

That gives you implied trademark due to public usage.

23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The name? You guys have had that name picked for YEARS, and announced publicly.

That gives you implied trademark due to public usage.
    I know. Caleb's getting it worked out with them right now.

24. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    I know. Caleb's getting it worked out with them right now.
    Cool, cool....I know it must hurt with a new product to have customers go look for it only to show discontinued.

You can always direct them to NP.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Cool, cool....I know it must hurt with a new product to have customers go look for it only to show discontinued.

You can always direct them to NP.
    Trust me, I would, but is that against BB.com policy? I was never sure about that.

26. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Trust me, I would, but is that against BB.com policy? I was never sure about that.
    It is...I was just joking.

Take them to PMs instead.

27. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It is...I was just joking.

Take them to PMs instead.
    Haha, I figured as much.

28. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe;
    Just a note that the fat loss stacks should be back in stock within the next few days as the fresh batch of DCP comes out
    I bought three tubs each of the DCP/Shred-XS combo a few weeks ago. Wanted to stock up with another two sets in my Nutra order yesterday, but the combo was not available. Irritating!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

29. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I bought three tubs each of the DCP/Shred-XS combo a few weeks ago. Wanted to stock up with another two sets in my Nutra order yesterday, but the combo was not available. Irritating!
    The DCP will be to Nutra around Thursday I believe.

30. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I'll be sure to look into all of these products. I'll toss the lube in with the rest of my sex collection, use the Flawless for any stretchmarks caused between bulking and cutting, and the Flawless Ink for my tattoos.
    Cool! But you only need either Flawless or Flawless ink, they're both the same
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 09:16 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 10:18 AM
  3. stack question for new RPN anti E
    By emiliozapata in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 07:32 PM
  4. Replies: 92
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 11:50 PM