2 New RPN Products & Stacks

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Im waitin for the flawless! Cant wait for that to come out!
    We have it ready...you need to pm Stryder to carry it..lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    We have it ready...you need to pm Stryder to carry it..lol
    Wheres my whip at! Cmon stryder get with it! :bruce2:
    •   

3. I should have my SP in tomorrow or the next day..just in time for the holidays will def be putting it to use all week

4. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    I should have my SP in tomorrow or the next day..just in time for the holidays will def be putting it to use all week
    Starting to get some VERY positive feedback on the first people to receive it.

Looking forward to hearing of your experience. Oh, pics are required (of her, not you.)
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. I'll make sure to take before/after pics, but I might have to charge you for them
    •   

6. Matt may only want them of her...but I want them of you. Have to please the ladies also!

7. Matt can pay for the pics of her, but for you - we can swap photos I'm a fan of the barter system.

8. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Matt may only want them of her...but I want them of you. Have to please the ladies also!

9. ^^^ is that a man or a woman?

10. Slick Pleasures > good stuff, I like it. Nice warming feeling, no burn whatsoever and overall a better lube than anything I've used. I think it's a match for this one lube that I've used from Adam + Eve, which is really long lasting...little need for re-applying during the act for those long sessions. I think they are both silicone based though which is why they are so good. I wasn't sure what to expect from SP but the Beta Alinine and Raspberry Ketones seems to be a nice warming addition to a good quality lube. Oh - and sorry Matt, no pics lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Slick Pleasures > good stuff, I like it. Nice warming feeling, no burn whatsoever and overall a better lube than anything I've used. I think it's a match for this one lube that I've used from Adam + Eve, which is really long lasting...little need for re-applying during the act for those long sessions. I think they are both silicone based though which is why they are so good. I wasn't sure what to expect from SP but the Beta Alinine and Raspberry Ketones seems to be a nice warming addition to a good quality lube. Oh - and sorry Matt, no pics lol
    Did you notice any increase in sensitivity in you or her? I'm glad you enjoyed it and yes a little goes a long way

12. I heard that John Aries and Slick pleasures makes a great stack

13. Both of us noticed the warming effect, but not so much of a tingliing feeling I don't think. I'll have to pay more attention while using it and see what exactly I notice from it, and I'll ask her again next time. Definately liking it though, will buy more again...I'm sure we'll use this one up fast even though it does go a long way

14. when will flawless be expected to be carried at NP? i have some nasty stretch marks im looking to this to help with.

15. Quote Originally Posted by BigAsian View Post
    when will flawless be expected to be carried at NP? i have some nasty stretch marks im looking to this to help with.
    They should have their order by Friday.

16. Did the labels for Atomic Meltdown ever come in, Matt?

17. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Did the labels for Atomic Meltdown ever come in, Matt?
    We are still waiting. We might be willing to put some bottles out in the next few weeks using just a beta label? Would that bother you guys when purchasing a product?

18. Wouldn't bother me. I've been using SuperCarb out of a ziploc bag.

19. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Wouldn't bother me. I've been using SuperCarb out of a ziploc bag.
    HAHA...maybe we can release Atomic Meltdown in a frosting bag then.

20. Just a note that the fat loss stacks should be back in stock within the next few days as the fresh batch of DCP comes out

21. Slick pleasures is hawt

Legendary

22. I'll be sure to look into all of these products. I'll toss the lube in with the rest of my sex collection, use the Flawless for any stretchmarks caused between bulking and cutting, and the Flawless Ink for my tattoos.

23. Are you guys still going to use the "Atomic Meltdown" name now that VPX has a product called "Meltdown"?

24. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Are you guys still going to use the "Atomic Meltdown" name now that VPX has a product called "Meltdown"?
    yep. this is a different product with a different core market.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    yep. this is a different product with a different core market.
    Nice.

That's the problem with SS in the BB.com store right now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 09:16 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 10:18 AM
  3. stack question for new RPN anti E
    By emiliozapata in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 07:32 PM
  4. Replies: 92
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 11:50 PM