asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Slick Pleasures

A Personal Connection

Slick Pleasures
is a pleasant tingling and warming personal lubricant that enhances
the sexual experience for both partners.

Designed to increase blood flow and enhance nerve sensitivity using all natural ingredients.
Slick Pleasures' Patent-Pending formula is original and unique - like nothing you have tried before.

The Science

Raspberry Ketones have a molecular structure similar to that of capsaicin. Like capsaicin, raspberry ketones dilate the blood vessels closest to the skin, promoting blood circulation in the area. Blood circulation is an essential aspect to pleasure and arousal. With increased blood flow for both partners all sensations are augmented. Raspberry ketones give Slick Pleasures a pleasant taste and aroma, characteristic of raspberries.

Beta Alanine is an amino acid that together with histidine forms carnosine, and extremely potent buffering compound. Beta Alanine also acts on nerve endings stimulating and increasing random electrical firing, which produces a pleasant tingling/warming sensation. It also amplifies actual touch, effortlessly floating you and your partner to orgasm. This action is unique to Slick Pleasures due to the proper combination of its natural ingredients.

The natural silicone polymers used in Slick Pleasures provide a frictionless, non-sticky layer, for continuous enjoyment. The silicones make Slick Pleasures a water-repellent personal lubricant, ideal for all water activities. Slick Pleasures is Latex Safe (condom-compatible).

Slick Pleasures
uses volatile silicones that stay with you while you need it and then evaporate and get absorbed into the skin. The natural ingredients then act on your skin, providing a renewed and supple skin.

Aphrodite
Aphrodite Rising, the engorgement... the pounding pulse of Eden, discovered...evoking the goddess' spirit in both women and men. Slick Pleasures restores the most sacred aspects of the sexual experience through closeness and intimacy, a bond forged in ecstasy.

Slick Pleasures is original and unique - like nothing you have tried before!

NP.com have placed the order, and this has shipped...should be up soon!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Flawless

Flawless and Flawless Ink

Flawless Stretchmark and Scar treatment Cream offers an innovative new approach to skincare. A Precise blend of imported exotic ingredients, which work together to rebuild heathy skin tissue, makes Flawless one of the most exciting skin treatments available.

Building on the massively successful Java Lather formula, Flawless has been expanded to greatly increase effectiveness and take advantage of the enhanced absorption of a leave-on cream.

Flawless contains:

Ingredients: Aqua, Shea Butter Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20,Cissus Quadrangularis,Green Coffee Bean Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sesamin, Propionyl-L Carnitine, Beta-Alanine, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Raspberry Ketones , Cetyl Palmitate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Artificial Fragrance.

* bold are the actives, and a complete writeup about the functionality of each will be forthcoming.

Again, order has been placed and should arrive at NP.com by next week.

This is a VERY long lasting cream. 4 ounces should easily last 2 months. Dual packaging represents two marketing approaches - "Flawless" is going to be the main one here, while "Flawless Ink" will be marketed mainy into the Tattoo subculture.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WOW...Some kickass offerings....Subscribed!!!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Slick Pleasures

A Personal Connection

Slick Pleasures
is a pleasant tingling and warming personal lubricant that enhances
the sexual experience for both partners.

Designed to increase blood flow and enhance nerve sensitivity using all natural ingredients.
Slick Pleasures' Patent-Pending formula is original and unique - like nothing you have tried before.

The Science

Raspberry Ketones have a molecular structure similar to that of capsaicin. Like capsaicin, raspberry ketones dilate the blood vessels closest to the skin, promoting blood circulation in the area. Blood circulation is an essential aspect to pleasure and arousal. With increased blood flow for both partners all sensations are augmented. Raspberry ketones give Slick Pleasures a pleasant taste and aroma, characteristic of raspberries.

Beta Alanine is an amino acid that together with histidine forms carnosine, and extremely potent buffering compound. Beta Alanine also acts on nerve endings stimulating and increasing random electrical firing, which produces a pleasant tingling/warming sensation. It also amplifies actual touch, effortlessly floating you and your partner to orgasm. This action is unique to Slick Pleasures due to the proper combination of its natural ingredients.

The natural silicone polymers used in Slick Pleasures provide a frictionless, non-sticky layer, for continuous enjoyment. The silicones make Slick Pleasures a water-repellent personal lubricant, ideal for all water activities. Slick Pleasures is Latex Safe (condom-compatible).

Slick Pleasures
uses volatile silicones that stay with you while you need it and then evaporate and get absorbed into the skin. The natural ingredients then act on your skin, providing a renewed and supple skin.

Aphrodite
Aphrodite Rising, the engorgement... the pounding pulse of Eden, discovered...evoking the goddess' spirit in both women and men. Slick Pleasures restores the most sacred aspects of the sexual experience through closeness and intimacy, a bond forged in ecstasy.

Slick Pleasures is original and unique - like nothing you have tried before!

NP.com have placed the order, and this has shipped...should be up soon!
i like it because a chick did the write-up...........an aussie chick as well!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PLEASE tell me you need a tester for SLICK PLEASURES

:bruce1:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I placed an order at NutraPlanet yesterday. Sad that Slick Pleasures and Flawless were not available for purchase.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Slick pleasures

PLEASE tell me you need a tester for SLICK PLEASURES

:bruce1:
Initial feedback..

So, I'm pretty sure this is the first review of this new product to hit the boards, so I'm honored to be the first to give my opinion. Don't ask how I got the product already, I don't want to have to kill you all. Without further ado, onto the review!

Slick Pleasures, intial thoughts:
My initial reaction to the packaging is that it appeared to be designed as marketed more towards women, but compared to the other lubricants I've seen it is nice to have seen some thought going into the packaging.

Upon initial applicant I noticed a warming and tingling sensation, which was enhanced by blowing on it. I tried it out first on my finger btw, that way AB's mind gets out of the gutter. :p The smell was very light, but easily recognizable as raspberry. I must admit I didn't taste it, and couldn't talk the wife into either.

It was noticeable almost immediately upon real scenario usage that it was different from other lubricants we've used in the past. Living up to it's title, it was much 'slick'er. It also didn't require much of the product to achieve the desired level of lubrication, which means one bottle should last a long time for us married folk.

The BIG difference between this product and others is the lack of a 'gelling' up that I've experienced with other lubricants. It is obvious that Dsade used only the best ingredients in this. Also, cleanup was a lot easier as the product literally soaked into the skin and within 10 or so post-coital minutes it was entirely gone. The area was left smooth though, with a nice hint of sex and raspberries.

Overall Rating - 9.5/10
--The only reason I can't give it a 10 out of 10 is the purple bottle. Other than that, bueno.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you guys need a tester for any of your fine products, please feel free to contact my agent... better yet, shoot me a PM

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
:bump: who's been buying these.. feedback on slick pleasures? :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im waitin for the flawless! Cant wait for that to come out!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I should have my SP in tomorrow or the next day..just in time for the holidays :D will def be putting it to use all week

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should have my SP in tomorrow or the next day..just in time for the holidays :D will def be putting it to use all week
Starting to get some VERY positive feedback on the first people to receive it.

Looking forward to hearing of your experience. Oh, pics are required (of her, not you.)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll make sure to take before/after pics, but I might have to charge you for them :study:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Matt may only want them of her...but I want them of you. Have to please the ladies also!

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Matt can pay for the pics of her, but for you - we can swap photos ;) I'm a fan of the barter system.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Slick Pleasures > good stuff, I like it. Nice warming feeling, no burn whatsoever and overall a better lube than anything I've used. I think it's a match for this one lube that I've used from Adam + Eve, which is really long lasting...little need for re-applying during the act for those long sessions. I think they are both silicone based though which is why they are so good. I wasn't sure what to expect from SP but the Beta Alinine and Raspberry Ketones seems to be a nice warming addition to a good quality lube. Oh - and sorry Matt, no pics lol

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Slick Pleasures > good stuff, I like it. Nice warming feeling, no burn whatsoever and overall a better lube than anything I've used. I think it's a match for this one lube that I've used from Adam + Eve, which is really long lasting...little need for re-applying during the act for those long sessions. I think they are both silicone based though which is why they are so good. I wasn't sure what to expect from SP but the Beta Alinine and Raspberry Ketones seems to be a nice warming addition to a good quality lube. Oh - and sorry Matt, no pics lol
Did you notice any increase in sensitivity in you or her? I'm glad you enjoyed it and yes a little goes a long way:)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard that John Aries and Slick pleasures makes a great stack :D

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Both of us noticed the warming effect, but not so much of a tingliing feeling I don't think. I'll have to pay more attention while using it and see what exactly I notice from it, and I'll ask her again next time. Definately liking it though, will buy more again...I'm sure we'll use this one up fast even though it does go a long way :)

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
when will flawless be expected to be carried at NP? i have some nasty stretch marks im looking to this to help with.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when will flawless be expected to be carried at NP? i have some nasty stretch marks im looking to this to help with.
They should have their order by Friday.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did the labels for Atomic Meltdown ever come in, Matt?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did the labels for Atomic Meltdown ever come in, Matt?
We are still waiting. We might be willing to put some bottles out in the next few weeks using just a beta label? Would that bother you guys when purchasing a product?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't bother me. I've been using SuperCarb out of a ziploc bag. :lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't bother me. I've been using SuperCarb out of a ziploc bag. :lol:
HAHA...maybe we can release Atomic Meltdown in a frosting bag then.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Just a note that the fat loss stacks should be back in stock within the next few days as the fresh batch of DCP comes out

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slick pleasures is hawt :D

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be sure to look into all of these products. I'll toss the lube in with the rest of my sex collection, use the Flawless for any stretchmarks caused between bulking and cutting, and the Flawless Ink for my tattoos.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you guys still going to use the "Atomic Meltdown" name now that VPX has a product called "Meltdown"?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you guys still going to use the "Atomic Meltdown" name now that VPX has a product called "Meltdown"?
yep. this is a different product with a different core market.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
KerplunkDS Supplement Auction 0