<--Get Diesel Sale part deux now at nutraplanet!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

The GET DIESEL NUTRITION sale part deux is now underway!
NOS Precursor-Probably the most overlooked but effective Nitric Oxide product available....works at 4 tabs day, works really well at 5/6 day. Also produces strength gains not seen with most NO products.
At $15 bucks, you can add this to any stack your on and it not make a dent in your wallet.

Ready4War (R4W) Caps-Where do I start, energy, training intensity, TRUE testosterone boosting effects from a pre-workout product, mental focus, drive. Im not starting beef, but I'd put money on 3 of this caps in a pit with 4/5 RPM caps anyday. The original Are you Ready?™ Pre-workout energizer.

Coq DIESEL-The name says it all, your Coq will be DIESEL!

Trib Test Extreme-Im going to put my neck on the line and say 3 of these a day makes Trib Test Extreme the most potent free test and total test enhancer on the market behind Diesel Test Hardcore. Some might even respond better to TTE. Perfect stacked with an anti-estrogen product or crazy stacked at 2 a day with Diesel Test Hardcore. TTE contains Nettle Root (minimum 95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran), Tribulus (min. 20% Protodiocin) and HGW standardized for a min of 60% Icariins. Dont let this product being behind the spot light of DTH fool you, TTE isnt a "light weight" test booster! Can TTE dance with Activate Xtreme......hell yeah....can AX dance with TTE is the question.

Also dont forget currently at Nutraplanet.com DIESEL TEST Hardcore and NOS ETHER are at $39.99 each. Yeah I know thats hella low for probably the most effective herbal test booster out, and the guranteed strongest NO/Creatine product out but hey, its time for you to GET DIESEL.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get Diesel offers a series of solid (but, underrated?) products. I have always wanted to try a few. This looks like a rare chance to stock up. I'll be sure not to miss it!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Get Diesel offers a series of solid (but, underrated?) products. I have always wanted to try a few. This looks like a rare chance to stock up. I'll be sure not to miss it!
Thanks for reg. that. People don’t understand its rare that every item a company pushes is at the top of the game, as in top 3 in its cat.

Most companies always have that one or two popular product and everything else is "ok". Im trying to make every single product top 2 if not top in its cat. if not, then to me its a failure in my formulation skills and I take it personal. I can’t always make the price as cheap as everything else, but in the last month NOS ETHER and DIESEL TEST Hardcore has dropped in price about $15 each with some good sales.

Now I just need glow in the dark capsule and labels and some "propaganda" ads in Flex and I will be really big.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Here you go, I helped you out with a graph here. Be sure to send this one into Flex Magazine.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Here you go, I helped you out with a graph here. Be sure to send this one into Flex Magazine.

Oh man thats perfect.

I just have to put a (*) then say at the bottom, "Test represent results using one of the ingredients in DTH used in mice at 200x the dosage in DTH......results not typical."

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
add this to the sale snitches....

For a limited time nutraplanet (soon) will have a 2 bottle combo of DIESEL TEST Hardcore for .......$69.98. (34.99 each).

edit:

Diesel Test Hardcore Twin Pack (Twin Pack) By Get Diesel

I would def. stack that with some NOS Precursor at $14.99 (on sale).

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I think these sales are a great idea Chuck, it will expose a lot of new people to your products which are top shelf in this industry. Best of luck with this. I am going to pick up the Twin Pack myself.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn.. That is a good price! Can't wait to give DTH a run.

How bout a nos ether twin pack?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Damn.. That is a good price! Can't wait to give DTH a run.

How bout a nos ether twin pack?
Wow, that's nuts, everytime I've bought Diesel Test, I've always bought at least 2 bottles....2010,2040, and Hardcore.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I think these sales are a great idea Chuck, it will expose a lot of new people to your products which are top shelf in this industry. Best of luck with this. I am going to pick up the Twin Pack myself.
word.