**ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION- Needs 8 Testers for our NEW product IntrAbolic!!~

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established

NEEDS 8 TESTERS for our NEW CATEGORY DEFINING Intra-Workout product IntrAbolic..stacked with IntraXCell!!!!

You will receive ONE container of IntrAbolic and a ONE month supply of IntrXCell!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/76984-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-edge-nutrition/62412-athletic-edge-nutrition.html

Requirements prior to testing and during testing:
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be available to start the Log / Review immediately upon receipt of product.
- Must not have any medical condition
- No other supplement changes / additions during the log / review period
- No "pending logs / reviews" from any other supplement company

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition. You are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

Weight:

Body type:

Training experience:

Training Schedule/Protocol:

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:

Prescription/Recreational drugs:

Medical Condition(s):

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting:

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks:

Current Supplements:

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum:

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2007!

:djparty:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
id love to if I can stack it with my X-Factor....this stuff looks awesome!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ahh...with intraXcell....thats a bit much, love it, but im doing X-factor and drive....2 more will be overkill, good luck to everyone who applies

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahh...with intraXcell....thats a bit much, love it, but im doing X-factor and drive....2 more will be overkill, good luck to everyone who applies
too many products, not enough time :D

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Weight:175

Body type:Medium Frame

Training experience: Weight training since 1986, Cardio included beginning 1993

Training Schedule/Protocol: Lift 4 days/ week.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Cardio, 4-5 days/week

Prescription/Recreational drugs: Singular - Sinuses

Medical Condition(s): Allergies. Nothing inparticular

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: OK

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Last time taken was pre 2001

Current Supplements:none

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: None. I can write. Finishing up a Master's Degree in History right now.

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Sure

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Sure

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ___October 22,__________, 2007!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would i be able to apply if i couldnt start the log til dec?

i ask bc i was unfortunate and not smart enough to win ur contest on bb.com...and im currently logging x-factor and feel that would be a no go with testing this sooo id love to try this out and compare its intrawo affects wit size on and the ba in ur products wit bulk ba i have used in the past

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established

Weight:190-195

Body type:good build 11-12% bf

Training experience:3 years solid

Training Schedule/Protocol: 4 days a week weight training

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:2-3 times per week 20 min

Prescription/Recreational drugs:n/a

Medical Condition(s):n/a

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting:eek:k

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks:no problem

Current Supplements: protein

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:n/a

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum:prob. not a member but no problem

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:yes sir

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of 10-18-07 2007!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
would i be able to apply if i couldnt start the log til dec?

i ask bc i was unfortunate and not smart enough to win ur contest on bb.com...and im currently logging x-factor and feel that would be a no go with testing this sooo id love to try this out and compare its intrawo affects wit size on and the ba in ur products wit bulk ba i have used in the past
Sorry mang, we want to get these going as soon as soon as possible which will be next week sometime.

But, keep an eye, out as this wont be the only time we offer IA for testers!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Damn you! I already bought one!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry mang, we want to get these going as soon as soon as possible which will be next week sometime.

But, keep an eye, out as this wont be the only time we offer IA for testers!
aite np man...this looks like somethin im def gonna get wen i add ba into my arsenal again after my x-factor is done good luck to everyone else who gets selected!!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's keep these apps rolling! This is one sick stack, and the science behind IntrAbolic is really on another level.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Damn you! I already bought one!
You're going to want more then one, once you try it!! Apply anyway , you can still have a chance to test another one :)

onelife

onelife

Awards

Weight:220

Body type: Endo 12-13% bf

Training experience: 6 years 3 years serious

Training Schedule/Protocol: weight training 5 days a week. Constantly changing routine. Usually go 1 week very heavy and then two weeks slow tempo, have been seeing tremendous changes in my body due to this. Use a lot of different shock methods, but I know my body very well and definitely do not overtrain.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Currently cutting slowly. Planning on competing in the spring sometime. would love to have something to hold onto muscle mass.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: none

Medical Condition(s): none

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Never used Beta alanine but i am extremely interested!

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Have not used creatine in over year. Would love to try your product!

Current Supplements: Multi vitamin, Whey protein, bcaas, green tea, vitamin c and e, fish oils

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: none yet.. you wont be disappointed though :), my log will be accurate and non biased!

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: yes

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: willing to, have no camera

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of October 15, 2007!

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
Hello,
I would like to try out and log this product.

Weight: 185-190

Body type: Ectomorph (10% BF)

Training experience: 7 years

Training Schedule/Protocol: 5 day a week split, hitting each muscle one time a week. 14-16 sets per muscle group.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 2-3x a week, mornings, fasted

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Ok

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Ok

Current Supplements: Protein, Multi-vitamin, Vitamin C

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: None yet, but some to come.

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: I am also a member at MassMonsterz.com. I can sign up elsewhere if wished.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of November 5, 2007!

KingMeso

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 186

Body type: ecto/endo

Training experience: many years

Training Schedule/Protocol: 3 day split, monday chest/tris, weds back/biceps, friday legs/shoulders, typically 3 sets of 10/8/6 reps with increasing weight

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 2-4 times/wk on the cyclocross bike

Medical Condition(s): psoriasis

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: ok

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: ok

Current Supplements: fish oil

current workout log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/56616-my-log.html

purple wraath log:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/63668-feel-purple-wraaaaath.html

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: sure

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: i can try

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of nov 5th, 2007!

I can start sooner but am going on vacation from oct 27th to nov 2nd.

:)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey "KingMeso" - you're logging the new Methyl Extreme - now you want this too?

Warriorz

Awards

Weight: 205 (6'3); 9-10%bf

Body type: medium. If I had to specifically classify it, I would say I have many of the characteristics of a meso.

Training experience: 3 years with no "time off". Prior to this I did more athletic training for basketball for many years.

Training Schedule/Protocol: Weight training 5 days a week with one muscle group per day. I try to keep the workouts between 45-55 minutes. I aim for 4-8 reps per set depending on the exercise. A typical week would be:
M: Legs/calves
Tu: Chest/forearms/Abs
W: Back/Traps
Th: off
Fri: Shoulders/Tri
Sat: Bi/abs

3 days a week for 20-25minutes at 65-70%HR
1 day (on an off day) 15-20 minutes of HIIT followed by 20 minutes at a low intensity (65%)

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: I have actually never used BA yet.

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: I haven't used creatine for 7 months.

Current Supplements: whey & casein protein, multi, fish oil, nac, vitamin C, grape seed.

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: I have never posted a log in the past, but keep personal logs of everything I do.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of October 15, 2007!

Last edited:
Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Weight: 219lbs at the moment (I want to get bigga)

Body type: Ectoish 12-13% BF

Training experience: 4+ years or so, started with a lot of full body workouts and have since switched...

Training Schedule/Protocol: 5 day split, Mon: Chest, Tues: Back, Wed: bi's/tri's, Thurs: quads/hams, Fri: Delts/traps, Sat or Sun: some cardio/abs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 20-30 mins once or twice a week

Prescription/Recreational drugs: Occasionally use albuterol but could drop it anytime

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Used vasoexplode over a month ago. Liked the way it made my skin tingle though.

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Currently using mono 5x/week. Could drop it anytime.

Current Supplements: Anabolic Pump, Vit E, fish oil, bulk sesathin, multi, lecithin, milk thistle...i think thats it.

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: One in my sig, but have two other logs on here

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum:
Yes

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:
Absolutely

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _Whenever you want!!!____________, 2007!

:clean: :clean: :clean:

Last edited:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Weight: 210 lbs

Body type: Mesomorph; 5'8; 13-14% bf

Training experience: 6 yrs

Training Schedule/Protocol: Lift four days a week; train everything 2x a week

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Not until January (when I start a cutting phase)

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None

Medical Condition(s):None

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Never used the stuff.

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: I could stop now.

Current Supplements: Fish oil, Whey, CEE, Multivitamin, Inhibit-E

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: Never did any previous logs

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Yes

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____whenever the products are in my hand________, 2007!

Grimmy

Grimmy

Awards
I think I posted my first application in the wrong thread.

My first ever application...

Weight: 140lbs, 5 feet 2 inches

Body type:ecto-endo

Training experience: 5 yrs

Training Schedule/Protocol: power/rep range/shock

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 20 minutes three times a week, most of the time that amounts to about two and a half miles around the park.

Medical Condition(s): None

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Last time I used incarnate was about 5 weeks ago.

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: I finished my Synthesize at the same time I finished my incarnate.

Current Supplements: On Whey, Fish oil caps, Multi, Elastamine, Blue Print, Nutra BCAA during workout, Replenish (it does have 1g cee, would that be a problem?) postworkout. I just eat about an hour before workout.

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: I have not done any logs before.

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Not a problem.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: No problem...

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _____________, 2007!

I will be able to start as soon as I get the products.

Good luck to all those who apply.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pick Travis!!!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a great periworkout (or Intra :p ) product. I'm sure it will taste better than bulk BCAA's and bulk leucine (euuughh), but I wonder if it is as clean as something like Xtend. Anyways here's my app!

Weight: 155ish,
Body type: Ecto
Training experience: Well I've been training for a few years now. I started training in the gym for soccer, but switched to playing rugby which changed my training routine alot! Less cardio more weights ! I have been watching my workout regime carefully for almost 2 years fully recorded, and I've been recording my meals for the past 7 months. I know how to track my progress and I know how my body responds to training, so I would be in a good position to say how these products affect my workouts.

I also previously logged IntraXCell on it's own so I can compare the effect of the product again with the additional IntrAbolic.

Check out my Green Mag/White Flood log for the latest workouts, but typically I have about a 5 or 6 day cycle.
Day 1- Legs Workout
Day 2- Chest and Shoulder
Day 3- Back Workout
Day 4- Either a rest day, some core work if I haven't done too much of it, or perhaps some arms. Possibly some HIIT
Day 5-6 Rest day.

I usually do 4 sets of 8 reps, but sometimes I up the sets if it's going well, or I throw some 5x5's in to keep mixing it up.

I was doing more cardio to lean down to my summer physique, but now am only doing cardio 2-3 times per week. I do 2 HIIT sessions and 1 longer session per week.

HIIT Session: 5 Minute Warmup, 30 seconds on/60 seconds off for 20-25 minutes, 3 minute cooldown.
Long Session: Low Intensity jog for about 40-45 minutes, clears the muscles after a few days of lifting.

Prescription/Recreational drugs:None
Medical Condition(s):None
You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: IntraXCell was back in May/June
Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Currently on, but I've been on for a while and can just keep my creatine levels high.

Current Supplements:

Nutraplanet BCAA's, Glutamine,
Ergopharm GF Pro WPI, Universal Milk & Egg Protein
Costco Multivitamin, Calcium, Fish Oil and Glucosamine
White Flood and Green Mag

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/62446-steveos-axis-labs.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/65936-intraxcell-beta-alanine.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/74777-steveos-sponsored-white.html

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Sure

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Possibly

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of October 22nd/29th, 2007!

BeastMode

BeastMode

Awards

Weight: 185 (~8% BF)

Body type: Meso

Training experience: 6+ yrs

Training Schedule/Protocol: EOD, DC Training

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 2 days/week time/distance, 1 day sprint

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: off

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: On 2 weeks mono

Current Supplements: Multi, Creatine Monohydrate, Citrulline Malate, AAKG, Caffeine (weight training days only), BCAA, Whey

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: none

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Yes, if necessary.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of October 13, 2007!

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
The Dude Applies

Weight: 242 (~14% BF)

Body type: body is between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph

Training experience: 20+ yrs

Training Schedule/Protocol: 3-4 x per week, varies depending on my schedule. I listen to my body and go heavy or light depending on how I feel. I try to mix it up and do different lifts too so I keep the body guessing.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 10-15 min. of HIIT after workout

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Off

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Haven't taken Creatine in atleast a year

Current Supplements: Multi, BCAA, Muscle Milk, Cissus, 6-oxo extreme (should be done in a week).

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/73293-epithin-e-pulse.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/68511-cissus-drol-edvanp.html

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Yes, BB.com

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Sure

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of October 29th, 2007!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a great periworkout (or Intra :p ) product. I'm sure it will taste better than bulk BCAA's and bulk leucine (euuughh), but I wonder if it is as clean as something like Xtend. Anyways here's my app!

Also, to everyone who will be using IntrAbolic. After you shake it, give it a few mins to settle, as there is usually a little foam on the top for a few mins after the shaking. That 100% disappears and it mixes perfectly after it settles.

Usually,I mix it before I leave the house and let it sit on the way to the gym. By the time I get there, it is PERFECT with no foam or any residue. :) Check below pic

it does mix very nicely, no bubbles. AND IT TASTES DELICIOUS :) Just like a fresh apple im not gonna lie.

:djparty:

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
Here goes...thanks for the opportunity guys!

Weight: 226

Training experience: 3 yrs of serious lifting

Training Schedule/Protocol: 4 Day Split
Day 1: Chest
Day 2: Back
Day 3: Legs/Shoulders
Day 4: Arms
**Abs on Cardio Days

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 2-3 mile runs 3x weekly

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Never Used Before

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Been off GreenMAG for 3 months.

Current Supplements: On Whey, Fish oil, Milk Thistle, Bulk Cissus

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: ALRI/USP Log

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Easily.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Of course.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _October 28_, 2007!

4armed

Awards

Weight:191

Body type:meso-endo

Training experience:4 yrs

Training Schedule/Protocol:Weight training 4 x week

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:2-3 x a week.

Prescription/Recreational drugs:none

Medical Condition(s):none

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: good to go

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks:stopped cell mass 2 months ago...good to go

Current Supplements:Animalpak, Animal Flex, RPN DCP, ON 100% Whey, occassionaly Redline RTD's

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum:Yes

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of OCTOBER 15, 2007!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just a Q. In the Intrabolic write up its states creatine would be good to stack. Then your requesting testers NOT to use creatine? Or just that they shouldnt use creatine prior to using Intrabolic?

Thanks guys.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a Q. In the Intrabolic write up its states creatine would be good to stack. Then your requesting testers NOT to use creatine? Or just that they shouldnt use creatine prior to using Intrabolic?

Thanks guys.
Yes we are recommending that those who purchase IA, or use it in the future, that it works well with creatine. However, we would prefer these logs to be stand alone.

g29er

g29er

Awards
Id love to, but I am starting a Phera cycle in 2 weeks. If I took that while on PP my muscles would explode and aliens would pop out of my lats and destroy mankind as we know it.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Id love to, but I am starting a Phera cycle in 2 weeks. If I took that while on PP my muscles would explode and aliens would pop out of my lats and destroy mankind as we know it.
We appreciate your concern for mankind, thanks :icon_lol:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Wow a lot of guys will apply for this one! Amazing opportunity!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like like a sweet product. Can't wait to hear the log results.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 174

Body type: Meso/Endo

Training experience: 2 Years

Training Schedule/Protocol: I am currently training with Buffhunk29. It includes some crazy circuits, metabolic training, and TUT (Time under tension training) for strength and hypertrophy. Everything is INTENSE.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Not too much cardio. Endurance metabolic days are pretty much cardio! Maybe some post-wo stuff or jump-rope.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None.

Medical Condition(s): None.

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: I stopped Purple Wraath (lower dose of BA) a week ago. It would be two weeks by the time this started.

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: I stopped today.

Current Supplements:

Whey/Casein
Orange Triad
RPM - Pre-Workout

Xpand Log - Haiz69's First Bulk - Rippetoe's - Dymatize Xpand Log - Watch The Journey! - Bodybuilding.com Forums
Clout Log - 50 Days and Nights with MAN Clout and Haiz. - Bodybuilding.com Forums
CL Log - Haiz - A 60 Day Event - Yellow Gold, GreenMAG, GlycerGrow, PWraath Log - Bodybuilding.com Forums
X-factor + Mass FX - Haiz Xceeds Expectations - DS Contest Log - Bodybuilding.com Forums
White Flood - Prepare for the Flood - Haiz's White Flood Log. - Page 7 - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: YEP!

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yep. PLUS, I've already bough another bottle, so I would run the log through BOTH! I also got a free bottle of IntraXCell that I would stack with it.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _October 25th, 2007!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in.

Weight: I dont weigh. Maybe around 210

Body type: Ecto

Training experience: Five years

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Dc training, Extreme Stretching
Monday Back, chest, shoulders tris
Wednesday Quads, Hams, Calves, Bi's forarms
Friday back chest shoulders tris

Monday Quads, Hams, Calves, Bi's forarms
Wenesday Back, chest, shoulders tris
Friday Quads, Hams, Calves, Bi's forarms

repeat

Prescription/Recreational drugs:None

Medical Condition(s):No

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting:

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks:

Current Supplements:
Creatine
Nac
Beta Alanine
Taurine
L-Glutamine
L-Luecine
Piractem
Choline
Multi
Vit C

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/73324-smetons-incarnate-log.html

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Yes

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:Yes

ABA4life

Awards

Weight:192.6

Body type:Athletic/Lean

Training experience:5 years

Training Schedule/Protocol:4 days on/ 1 day off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:30-45 minutes Non-training days, light 20-30 minute on 2 training days

Prescription/Recreational drugs: NA

Medical Condition(s): NA

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: OFF

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Finished kreaklyn creatine 1.5 weeks ago

Current Supplements:Finished Endorush 1 week ago; Currently-- MMR BCAA+G; Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice, Protein, Vitamin C

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Yes; BB.com

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of October 21 , 2007!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 208-210

Training experience: On/Off couple of years

Mon- Chest
Tue- Legs
Wed- Arms
Thru- Shoulders
Friday- Back/hamstrings

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: ATM none

Prescription/Recreational drugs: Never

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: off for a couple of months

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Close to a year with no creatine.

Current Supplements: ALA caps, Nutra's SesaThin oil, ZeroImpact Protein

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/64805-nx-plasmavol-vs-6.html

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: So far only been on this forum.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes and many more!

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ___(anytime)Ocotober/November___, 2007!

:food:

boblah

boblah

Awards
application

Weight: 170

Body type: 5' 11" 3.7% bodyfat

Training experience: bodybuilding for 2 years

1. Three goals
a. Long term: Be consistent in going to the gym everyday, no excuses.
b. Short term: Do all my sets to muscular exhaustion for two months.
c. Short term: Do reps of 4, 6, 8, 12 on each set for two months.

2. Baseline: Work out with someone who knows my goals and will force me to carry them out.
3. Plan for accomplishing each goal:

a. Just go everyday
b. Make sure my spotter has to help me on the last two reps.
c. Just make sure I do my correct number of reps.

Workout:

Everything is sets of 4, 6, 8, 12 with abs in between every set

Tuesday: Chest
Bench
Decline Bench
Incline Bench
Dumbbell flat bench
Dumbell flys
Cable Flys

Skull crushers on decline
Single arm skull crushers on decline
Pull down
Dips
Burnout pushups till failure: single arm, pyramid, tricep, regular

Wednesday: Bis

Hammer curls
Side hammer curls
Reverse grip preacher curls
Single arm cable curls
Both arms cable curls

Lat pull down
Special row machine
Row
Kneeling lat pull down on free motion machine
Wide grip pull ups
Burn out pull ups

Thursday: Shoulders/Traps
Shoulder Press
Behind the head military press
Rear delt raises
Cable shoulders
Dumbbell shrugs
Barbell shrugs
Cable shrugs

Friday: Tris

Skull crushers on decline
Single arm skull crushers on decline
Pull down
Dips
Burnout pushups till failure: single arm, pyramid, tricep, regular

Saturday: Legs

Leg press
Calve raises
Leg extension
Leg curl
Calve raises
Cable calve
Outside hip flexor
Inside hip flexor

Sunday: Back

Lat pull down
Special row machine
Row
Kneeling lat pull down on free motion machine
Wide grip pull ups
Burn out pull ups

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: None

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: done

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: for a year

Current Supplements: syntha-6 protein

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: N/A

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: of course

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ____ASAP________, 2007!