**ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION- Needs 8 Testers for our NEW product IntrAbolic!!~

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Pick Travis!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

2. Sounds like a great periworkout (or Intra :P ) product. I'm sure it will taste better than bulk BCAA's and bulk leucine (euuughh), but I wonder if it is as clean as something like Xtend. Anyways here's my app!

Weight: 155ish,
    Body type: Ecto
    Training experience: Well I've been training for a few years now. I started training in the gym for soccer, but switched to playing rugby which changed my training routine alot! Less cardio more weights ! I have been watching my workout regime carefully for almost 2 years fully recorded, and I've been recording my meals for the past 7 months. I know how to track my progress and I know how my body responds to training, so I would be in a good position to say how these products affect my workouts.

I also previously logged IntraXCell on it's own so I can compare the effect of the product again with the additional IntrAbolic.

Training Schedule/Protocol:
    Check out my Green Mag/White Flood log for the latest workouts, but typically I have about a 5 or 6 day cycle.
    Day 1- Legs Workout
    Day 2- Chest and Shoulder
    Day 3- Back Workout
    Day 4- Either a rest day, some core work if I haven't done too much of it, or perhaps some arms. Possibly some HIIT
    Day 5-6 Rest day.

I usually do 4 sets of 8 reps, but sometimes I up the sets if it's going well, or I throw some 5x5's in to keep mixing it up.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
    I was doing more cardio to lean down to my summer physique, but now am only doing cardio 2-3 times per week. I do 2 HIIT sessions and 1 longer session per week.

HIIT Session: 5 Minute Warmup, 30 seconds on/60 seconds off for 20-25 minutes, 3 minute cooldown.
    Long Session: Low Intensity jog for about 40-45 minutes, clears the muscles after a few days of lifting.

Prescription/Recreational drugs:None
    Medical Condition(s):None
    You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: IntraXCell was back in May/June
    Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Currently on, but I've been on for a while and can just keep my creatine levels high.

Current Supplements:

Nutraplanet BCAA's, Glutamine,
    Ergopharm GF Pro WPI, Universal Milk & Egg Protein
    Costco Multivitamin, Calcium, Fish Oil and Glucosamine
    White Flood and Green Mag

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:
    Steveo's Axis Labs SMASH Log
    IntraXcell (Beta-Alanine) Sponsored Log
    Steveo's Sponsored White Flood + Green Mag Log

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Sure

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Possibly

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of October 22nd/29th, 2007!
    •   

3. Some great apps so far, keep em coming guys

4. Age: 21

Weight: 185 (~8% BF)

Body type: Meso

Training experience: 6+ yrs

Training Schedule/Protocol: EOD, DC Training

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 2 days/week time/distance, 1 day sprint

Prescription/Recreational drugs: none

Medical Condition(s): none

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: off

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: On 2 weeks mono

Current Supplements: Multi, Creatine Monohydrate, Citrulline Malate, AAKG, Caffeine (weight training days only), BCAA, Whey

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: none

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Yes, if necessary.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of October 13, 2007!
  5. The Dude Applies

Weight: 242 (~14% BF)

Body type: body is between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph

Training experience: 20+ yrs

Training Schedule/Protocol: 3-4 x per week, varies depending on my schedule. I listen to my body and go heavy or light depending on how I feel. I try to mix it up and do different lifts too so I keep the body guessing.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 10-15 min. of HIIT after workout

Prescription/Recreational drugs: none

Medical Condition(s): none

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Off

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Haven't taken Creatine in atleast a year

Current Supplements: Multi, BCAA, Muscle Milk, Cissus, 6-oxo extreme (should be done in a week).

Epithin-E Pulse by Edvanp
    Cissus-Drol by Edvanp

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Yes, BB.com

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Sure

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of October 29th, 2007!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Sounds like a great periworkout (or Intra :P ) product. I'm sure it will taste better than bulk BCAA's and bulk leucine (euuughh), but I wonder if it is as clean as something like Xtend. Anyways here's my app!

Also, to everyone who will be using IntrAbolic. After you shake it, give it a few mins to settle, as there is usually a little foam on the top for a few mins after the shaking. That 100% disappears and it mixes perfectly after it settles.

Usually,I mix it before I leave the house and let it sit on the way to the gym. By the time I get there, it is PERFECT with no foam or any residue. Check below pic

Quote Originally Posted by FGCUCody View Post
    it does mix very nicely, no bubbles. AND IT TASTES DELICIOUS Just like a fresh apple im not gonna lie.

7. Here goes...thanks for the opportunity guys!

Weight: 226

Training experience: 3 yrs of serious lifting

Training Schedule/Protocol: 4 Day Split
    Day 1: Chest
    Day 2: Back
    Day 3: Legs/Shoulders
    Day 4: Arms
    **Abs on Cardio Days

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: 2-3 mile runs 3x weekly

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None

Medical Condition(s): None

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: Never Used Before

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Been off GreenMAG for 3 months.

Current Supplements: On Whey, Fish oil, Milk Thistle, Bulk Cissus

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: ALRI/USP Log

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Easily.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Of course.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _October 28_, 2007!

8. Age:20 (21 in 10 days)

Weight:191

Body type:meso-endo

Training experience:4 yrs

Training Schedule/Protocol:Weight training 4 x week

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:2-3 x a week.

Prescription/Recreational drugs:none

Medical Condition(s):none

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: good to go

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks:stopped cell mass 2 months ago...good to go

Current Supplements:Animalpak, Animal Flex, RPN DCP, ON 100% Whey, occassionaly Redline RTD's

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum:Yes

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of OCTOBER 15, 2007!
  9. Talking

ose:

Looking good!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Skircus7 View Post
    ose:

Looking good!
    Aw, thanks buddy

Let's get some more apps in here guys!!

11. Just a Q. In the Intrabolic write up its states creatine would be good to stack. Then your requesting testers NOT to use creatine? Or just that they shouldnt use creatine prior to using Intrabolic?

Thanks guys.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Travis View Post
    Just a Q. In the Intrabolic write up its states creatine would be good to stack. Then your requesting testers NOT to use creatine? Or just that they shouldnt use creatine prior to using Intrabolic?

Thanks guys.
    Yes we are recommending that those who purchase IA, or use it in the future, that it works well with creatine. However, we would prefer these logs to be stand alone.

13. Id love to, but I am starting a Phera cycle in 2 weeks. If I took that while on PP my muscles would explode and aliens would pop out of my lats and destroy mankind as we know it.

14. Quote Originally Posted by g29er View Post
    Id love to, but I am starting a Phera cycle in 2 weeks. If I took that while on PP my muscles would explode and aliens would pop out of my lats and destroy mankind as we know it.
    We appreciate your concern for mankind, thanks

15. Wow a lot of guys will apply for this one! Amazing opportunity!

16. Because they know AEN products work!

17. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Hey "KingMeso" - you're logging the new Methyl Extreme - now you want this too?
    Trying to NARC on me hunh?

18. Sounds like like a sweet product. Can't wait to hear the log results.

19. cant wait to see the picks!!!!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Dancebot 2000 View Post
    Sounds like like a sweet product. Can't wait to hear the log results.
    Lol I read that as "Sounds like a sweet potato". must mean I'm hungry lol

21. Age: 20

Weight: 174

Body type: Meso/Endo

Training experience: 2 Years

Training Schedule/Protocol: I am currently training with Buffhunk29. It includes some crazy circuits, metabolic training, and TUT (Time under tension training) for strength and hypertrophy. Everything is INTENSE.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Not too much cardio. Endurance metabolic days are pretty much cardio! Maybe some post-wo stuff or jump-rope.

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None.

Medical Condition(s): None.

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: I stopped Purple Wraath (lower dose of BA) a week ago. It would be two weeks by the time this started.

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: I stopped today.

Current Supplements:

Whey/Casein
    Orange Triad
    RPM - Pre-Workout

Xpand Log - Haiz69's First Bulk - Rippetoe's - Dymatize Xpand Log - Watch The Journey! - Bodybuilding.com Forums
    Clout Log - 50 Days and Nights with MAN Clout and Haiz. - Bodybuilding.com Forums
    CL Log - Haiz - A 60 Day Event - Yellow Gold, GreenMAG, GlycerGrow, PWraath Log - Bodybuilding.com Forums
    X-factor + Mass FX - Haiz Xceeds Expectations - DS Contest Log - Bodybuilding.com Forums
    White Flood - Prepare for the Flood - Haiz's White Flood Log. - Page 7 - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: YEP!

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yep. PLUS, I've already bough another bottle, so I would run the log through BOTH! I also got a free bottle of IntraXCell that I would stack with it.

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of _October 25th, 2007!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Doctor of Physical Therapy

22. Im in.

Weight: I dont weigh. Maybe around 210

Body type: Ecto

Training experience: Five years

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Dc training, Extreme Stretching
    Monday Back, chest, shoulders tris
    Wednesday Quads, Hams, Calves, Bi's forarms
    Friday back chest shoulders tris

Monday Quads, Hams, Calves, Bi's forarms
    Wenesday Back, chest, shoulders tris
    Friday Quads, Hams, Calves, Bi's forarms

repeat

Prescription/Recreational drugs:None

Medical Condition(s):No

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting:

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks:

Current Supplements:
    Creatine
    Nac
    Beta Alanine
    Taurine
    L-Glutamine
    L-Luecine
    Piractem
    Choline
    Multi
    Vit C

Please provide links to other logs you have kept:Smeton's Incarnate Log by Palo Alto Labz

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Yes

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log:Yes
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness
    Twitter SmetonFitness
    Youtube JohnSmetonFitness1

23. Age: 22

Weight:192.6

Body type:Athletic/Lean

Training experience:5 years

Training Schedule/Protocol:4 days on/ 1 day off

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:30-45 minutes Non-training days, light 20-30 minute on 2 training days

Prescription/Recreational drugs: NA

Medical Condition(s): NA

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: OFF

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Finished kreaklyn creatine 1.5 weeks ago

Current Supplements:Finished Endorush 1 week ago; Currently-- MMR BCAA+G; Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice, Protein, Vitamin C

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: Yes; BB.com

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of October 21 , 2007!

24. Age: 23

Weight: 208-210

Training experience: On/Off couple of years

Mon- Chest
    Tue- Legs
    Wed- Arms
    Thru- Shoulders
    Friday- Back/hamstrings

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: ATM none

Prescription/Recreational drugs: Never

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: off for a couple of months

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: Close to a year with no creatine.

Current Supplements: ALA caps, Nutra's SesaThin oil, ZeroImpact Protein

NX PlasmaVol vs SteeleEdge/IntraXcell

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: So far only been on this forum.

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: Yes and many more!

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ___(anytime)Ocotober/November___, 2007!

25. application

Weight: 170

Body type: 5' 11" 3.7% bodyfat

Training experience: bodybuilding for 2 years

1. Three goals
    a. Long term: Be consistent in going to the gym everyday, no excuses.
    b. Short term: Do all my sets to muscular exhaustion for two months.
    c. Short term: Do reps of 4, 6, 8, 12 on each set for two months.

2. Baseline: Work out with someone who knows my goals and will force me to carry them out.
    3. Plan for accomplishing each goal:

a. Just go everyday
    b. Make sure my spotter has to help me on the last two reps.
    c. Just make sure I do my correct number of reps.

Workout:

Everything is sets of 4, 6, 8, 12 with abs in between every set

Tuesday: Chest
    Bench
    Decline Bench
    Incline Bench
    Dumbbell flat bench
    Dumbell flys
    Cable Flys

Skull crushers on decline
    Single arm skull crushers on decline
    Pull down
    Dips
    Burnout pushups till failure: single arm, pyramid, tricep, regular

Wednesday: Bis

Hammer curls
    Side hammer curls
    Reverse grip preacher curls
    Single arm cable curls
    Both arms cable curls

Lat pull down
    Special row machine
    Row
    Kneeling lat pull down on free motion machine
    Wide grip pull ups
    Burn out pull ups

Thursday: Shoulders/Traps
    Shoulder Press
    Behind the head military press
    Rear delt raises
    Cable shoulders
    Dumbbell shrugs
    Barbell shrugs
    Cable shrugs

Friday: Tris

Skull crushers on decline
    Single arm skull crushers on decline
    Pull down
    Dips
    Burnout pushups till failure: single arm, pyramid, tricep, regular

Saturday: Legs

Leg press
    Calve raises
    Leg extension
    Leg curl
    Calve raises
    Cable calve
    Outside hip flexor
    Inside hip flexor

Sunday: Back

Lat pull down
    Special row machine
    Row
    Kneeling lat pull down on free motion machine
    Wide grip pull ups
    Burn out pull ups

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: None

Prescription/Recreational drugs: None

You must be off any Beta-Alanine carnosine product for 2-4 weeks prior to starting: done

Preferable if off creatine for 2-4 weeks: for a year

Current Supplements: syntha-6 protein

Please provide links to other logs you have kept: N/A

Would you be able to post your log on one other forum: yes

Would you be willing and able to post before and after pictures in your log: of course

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition. I will be able to start my log / review the week of ____ASAP________, 2007!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 12-29-2015, 04:53 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 03:58 PM
  3. **Athletic Edge Nutrition - 8 Testers for IntrAbolic!!
    By DaveGabe24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 01:29 PM
  4. ~Athletic Edge Nutrition Needs 5 Testers!!~
    By Skircus7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 02:28 PM
  5. ~Athletic Edge Nutrition Needs 7 (New) Testers!!~
    By Skircus7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-25-2007, 04:32 PM