NEW GET DIESEL products!

1. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Lightbulb NEW GET DIESEL products!

Get Diesel Nutrition Ready4War caps, energy - testosterone -mental focus - endurance - training intensity
    Get Diesel Nutrition Trib Test Extreme, 3, 4-Divanillyltetrahdrofuran based test booster
    Get Diesel Nutrition DIESEL FUEL Classic thermo - mental focus - preworkout energy
    Get Diesel Nutrition Coq Diesel Is your Coq Diesel? Erections/libido

Coming soon to Nutraplanet

Early feedback is saying 3 R4W caps are way stronger than 1 scoop of 5.0 or 6.0 R4W powder.

2. Registered User

Thanks for the Diesel fuel classic one of my fav. mood enhancers. I will have to try the Trib Test extreme sounds interesting.
  3. Banned

The R4W actually looks like something I may try... Chuck, it does have DHEA in it, correct? Nees someone to log it? LoL

- High Powered Intensity Every Workout
    - A TRUE Natural Testosterone Booster
    - Thermogenic Effects You Can Feel
    - Higher Libido (sex drive)
    - Long Lasting Energy and Mental Focus
    •   

4. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    The R4W actually looks like something I may try... Chuck, it does have DHEA in it, correct? Nees someone to log it? LoL

As of right now Im not doing tester logs anymore. But I will guarantee 3 R4W caps will give you = or better training intensity as any other pre-workout product out, and not to mention REAL test level increases over time.
  5. Registered User

Wow, 60% Icariins in the Trib extreme, that is impressive.
  6. Registered User

Looks like a solid line up
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by b_delgros View Post
    Wow, 60% Icariins in the Trib extreme, that is impressive.
    trib test was damn good to start with.
  8. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    trib test was damn good to start with.
    I agree ! lookin forward to the new line up ! Time to get coq diesel ! WTG Chuck !
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by verner View Post
    I agree ! lookin forward to the new line up ! Time to get coq diesel ! WTG Chuck !
    when are these going to be up? i went to order another trib test and it was sold out, i guess the word is out.
  10. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

when are these going to be up? i went to order another trib test and it was sold out, i guess the word is out.
    order it where? Regular Trib Test or Trib Test extreme? All my products are in stock at... MOD EDIT: Chuck, please go over the rules. Thank you.

Check link for vendor info.

Get Diesel Nutrition
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

trib. test extreme and r4w look pretty promising for me and i love the name coq diesel.

if you have the opportunity to, you should send out samples of coq diesel to try like PAL did with Aspire36. they pretty much have the market cornered so you are going to have to begin changing peoples mind with either samples, a lot of good reviews/logs, or cheaper pricing.
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    order it where? Regular Trib Test or Trib Test extreme? All my products are in stock at... MOD EDIT: Chuck, please go over the rules. Thank you.

Check link for vendor info.

Get Diesel Nutrition
    went to nutra planet. they dont have trib test extreme up yet so was going to get another bottle of original-product not available. verner, help me out here.
  13. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post

if you have the opportunity to, you should send out samples of coq diesel to try like PAL did with Aspire36. they pretty much have the market cornered so you are going to have to begin changing peoples mind with either samples, a lot of good reviews/logs, or cheaper pricing.
    I understand what you are saying but aside from we are not doing samples right now for various reasons, but the entire world and every consumers who want better erections and libido are not using aspire. Its pop. amoung am posters but not across the us to the extent as you thing to changing peoples minds. 30% of men have some form or erection problems so I dont need to start a "Coq Diesel versus Aspire" campaign. Not that aspire doesnt work, there are tons of post that say it works...and tons of post that say it has to be stacked with some form of "headache" killer.

anyway if there are samples some day on Coq Diesel, or R4w or diesel fuel I will post how to get them.
  14. Registered User

Ill be interested to try the gel caps of R4W, I used the 6.0 powder, tasted awful, worked great. Good energy, focus, and intensity, not much on the pump side, but still great product from my standpoint.
  15. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller9 View Post
    Ill be interested to try the gel caps of R4W, I used the 6.0 powder, tasted awful, worked great. Good energy, focus, and intensity, not much on the pump side, but still great product from my standpoint.
    they are not gel caps, but anyway the r4w powder wasnt sold as a pump product.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

I understand what you are saying but aside from we are not doing samples right now for various reasons, but the entire world and every consumers who want better erections and libido are not using aspire. Its pop. amoung am posters but not across the us to the extent as you thing to changing peoples minds. 30% of men have some form or erection problems so I dont need to start a "Coq Diesel versus Aspire" campaign. Not that aspire doesnt work, there are tons of post that say it works...and tons of post that say it has to be stacked with some form of "headache" killer.

anyway if there are samples some day on Coq Diesel, or R4w or diesel fuel I will post how to get them.
    sounds good bro, holding off on an NP order until i can order some trib. test extreme

MOD EDIT: Here you go

Get Diesel
  17. Registered User

New lineup looks solid Chuck, congrats..will most likely try one in the future.....and if you ever wanna try Aspire lemme know i dont mind sending you a sample
    j
  18. Registered User

Looks really good chuck. I actually really like the R4W powder. Whenever I need a "big" boost, thats my go-to. I actually like the taste though, so I'm a bit hesitant to buy the caps, although they would be convenient.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing a Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree
  19. Registered User

the new lineup is in at np, just ordered trib test extreme.
  20. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

the new lineup is in at np, just ordered trib test extreme.
    there is a guy logging it on bb.com, so far at day 7 hes getting increase in acne, libido, boners, sexual and weird dreams (?) Im not sure on strength. Let us know how you like it.
  21. Banned

Chuck - I bought some R4W and Trib Extreme... I'm going to be logging it after a sponsored one I have coming up...
  22. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Chuck - I bought some R4W and Trib Extreme... I'm going to be logging it after a sponsored one I have coming up...
    word
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. get diesel products
    By ambulldog in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 09:41 AM
  2. New GET DIESEL Ready 4 War!!!! (Sponsored)
    By Chuprachabra in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 10:36 PM
  3. Please carry Get Diesel products
    By Aeternitatis in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 10:23 AM