Free Anabolic Drive!? Come on in!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    nope, just ax superdrol all 3 times. third time was with trn and zol. this will be my first test run as well as first inj. thats why im kinda excited to get this show on the road! then, when thats all said and done, ill be lookin forward to post cycle believe it or not! i think ss said it in one of his posts that starting post cycle these days is like starting a whole new cycle.
    Yeah you are getting me excited about trying that cycle....


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Arzi75 View Post
    That's cool, bro. May I still post in this thread, though?
    yeah man for sure! this isn't a serious 'members only' type of deal bro.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Arzi75 View Post
    I'm betting on xjsynx to win this one hands down - he proved his uncanny ability post 24/7 in that 15000+ posts contest thread already.

    How many posts you made - something like 6000 posts in a week or so?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Yeah you are getting me excited about trying that cycle....
    which one, test enan and dbol? or the AN stack as my post cycle? (and with a serm)

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    superdrol might just be the greatest thing on the planet to pulse with....im thinking of pulsing it with the test ...
    trip why pulse if you are already doing the test? the idea behind the pulse is fewer side effects and lack of shutdown..........

  6. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    trip why pulse if you are already doing the test? the idea behind the pulse is fewer side effects and lack of shutdown..........
    maybe to run it over a longer period with less sides?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    theres so many badass things out right now its hard to put together a cycle these days. superdrol pulsed with anabolic drive on off days would be sickkkkk!
    this just gave me an idea about a cycle i can run next spring... after bloodwork and all that jazz.

    okay fellas, gotta go tear apart my bathroom. remodeling is a b1tch! if you can try and keep this on topic as much as possible that would be good. don't want to get too much off course know what i mean. wow ha kinda sound like a little punk... lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    which one, test enan and dbol? or the AN stack as my post cycle? (and with a serm)
    The test cycle....

    I rocked IGF-2 + NeoVar for my EpiDrol PCT and enjoyed it.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    this just gave me an idea about a cycle i can run next spring... after bloodwork and all that jazz.

    okay fellas, gotta go tear apart my bathroom. remodeling is a b1tch! if you can try and keep this on topic as much as possible that would be good. don't want to get too much off course know what i mean. wow ha kinda sound like a little punk... lol
    You really need some RPM. I find I have greater focus, and despite the rage, I can actually focus quite well.

  10. Other than Icariin, can anybody guess what is in the new Drive?

  11. My guess would be:

    Icariin
    Forskolin, scratching my hear on what else

  12. I would like to see some Lecuine in it as well.

  13. whatever gives that fullness effect that lasts for days on end is the shizzy!

  14. anyone who has tried neover, how does it compare to other creatine supps??

  15. I was trying it a coupled of different way.

    In the morning then post-wo.
    In the morning then pre-wo
    And pre-wo and post-wo.

    I dug the pre and post. Better pumps and recovery

  16. ...oops wrong thread

  17. Thanx NP

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Ok, ok, since you all said please, we went ahead and made our exclusively lowest prices on the Applied Nutriceuticals line, EVEN LOWER!!!

    Thats right, until September 13th, enjoy an additional 10% off any Applied product by entering AN10 in the coupons section during checkout!! **The coupons section is located on the last page of checkout.


  18. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    anyone who has tried neover, how does it compare to other creatine supps??
    i'm not sure you can compare it, because it has the insulin-mimicker in it and you NEED to consume it with carbs!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    whatever gives that fullness effect that lasts for days on end is the shizzy!
    i think its the banaba

  20. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Thanx NP
    HURRAY!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    I was trying it a coupled of different way.

    In the morning then post-wo.
    In the morning then pre-wo
    And pre-wo and post-wo.

    I dug the pre and post. Better pumps and recovery
    how many did you take?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    My guess would be:

    Icariin
    Forskolin, scratching my hear on what else
    maybe some rhodalea rosea

  23. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    I was leaning that way, and was looking to stack it with Epi.

    I saw someone was going to go epi 20mg pre-wo and 20mg SuperDrol post.
    actually, i am gonna do 20 of each pre and 20 of each post.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    i'm not sure you can compare it, because it has the insulin-mimicker in it and you NEED to consume it with carbs!
    I am still trying to figure out how many carbs is optimum.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    actually, i am gonna do 20 of each pre and 20 of each post.
    How many days are going to be on, and what duration of pulse?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    I am still trying to figure out how many carbs is optimum.
    i heard 40-50

  27. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    how many did you take?
    4 pre, 4 post

  28. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    How many days are going to be on, and what duration of pulse?
    have enough to do atleast 12 weeks.....4 days on. MTRF, weekends off.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    4 pre, 4 post
    8 total, isn't that alot?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    maybe some rhodalea rosea
    So, does that mean you think creatine will be added to the mix?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    So, does that mean you think creatine will be added to the mix?
    why do you say creatine?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    8 total, isn't that alot?
    DOSAGE CHART:
    Body Weight (pounds) Divided Doses (2X a Day)
    Up to 150 3 Capsules
    250 4 Capsules
    250+ 5 Capsules

  33. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    why do you say creatine?
    ...Rhodiola Rosea, has been shown to increase ATP and creatine phosphate...

  34. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    DOSAGE CHART:
    Body Weight (pounds) Divided Doses (2X a Day)
    Up to 150 3 Capsules
    250 4 Capsules
    250+ 5 Capsules
    shows what i know, LOL!

  35. Rhodiola Rosea also displays some individualistic qualities of greater ATP enhancement and creatine phosphate storage in animal studies. At the Tomsk State University and Medical Institute in Russia, mice were administered Rhodiola supplementation and made to swim to exhaustion twice a day for six days. At the end of the testing period, muscle biopsies were performed, with the Rhodiola-treated mice having 17% greater ATP levels 45% greater creatine phosphate stores, and 53% greater muscle glycogen levels, while having lower intramuscular concentrations of lactic acid and ammonia (23,24,25). The rosavin and salidroside content of Rhodiola Rosea has also been shown to have significant effects on stress reduction in human studies by reducing cortisol release, while optimizing levels of key brain chemicals such as serotonin and dopamine that function together to maintain a healthy response to stress (20-25). Blocking cortisol is a very important effect, as cortisol breaks down muscle tissue and increases body fat, slowing the metabolism and lowering immune function. Rhodiola has been shown to also have adaptogenic qualities, allowing the human body to work harder during stress, while at the same time maintaining higher energy reserves (20-25). This is important to hard-training athletes because intense stress and strain can cause significant increases in stress hormone levels like cortisol (20-25), thus diminishing results.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    shows what i know, LOL!
    That is what I am here for

  37. is there any more info on wen anabolic drive will hit public?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    have enough to do atleast 12 weeks.....4 days on. MTRF, weekends off.
    Very nice. When will you be doing this?

  39. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    is there any more info on wen anabolic drive will hit public?
    a few weeks....

  40. i mean it mite be real nice if it came out while we still had that lil 10% off deal...would make large orders very nice
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Everything Fishing - Come On In!!!
    By stxnas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 607
    Last Post: 08-22-2014, 07:44 PM
  2. T1's Boladrol Tester Log! Come on in!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 405
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 01:10 AM
  3. Help with a new Stack Animal reps come on in
    By derekderek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-12-2010, 11:50 AM
  4. Game Time: Tren & SD .. Come on in!
    By impulseoctane in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 01:10 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 12:59 AM
Log in
Log in