Axis Labs® FURAZADROL™ Banner Contest

  1. Arrow Axis Labs® FURAZADROL™ Banner Contest


    Axis Labs® is holding a contest here on AnabolicMinds.com.

    The contest is going to be who can create the best Axis Labs® FURAZADROL™ banner. The contest will run until 1:00 P.M. August 30th. When you have made your banner, post it in this thread. If you can't get your certain type of file to post, try to find a way to convert the file type.

    The winner of the contest will receive 2 Bottles of Axis Labs® FURAZADROL™ & your banner will be used on the Axis Labs MySpace Page.

    MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/axis_labs

    CONTEST RULES:

    1.) Your banner must be no larger than 500 x 200.
    2.) Your banner must be posted on this thread before August 30th @ 1:00 P.M. to be eligible.
    3.) You may submit more than one banner if you have a few that you think are worthy.
    4.) Your banner MUST be about FURAZADROL™, not any other products.
    5.) You must be willing to let Axis Labs® have full rights over your banner. Meaning, we can use it on any page we wish and anyone may view it.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Axis Labs® will choose

    Thanks everyone, and good luck!
    I'm Back...


  2. I suck at that, can I just have some..??.haha.,.

    jk

    btw congrats on gettin hitched Click

  3. the banner you have looks pretty cool but im up for the task...when i get home from vacation later this week i will begin. thanks for the opportunity buddy!
    •   
       




  4. Just messing around....



    Just for fun....

    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post


    Just messing around....



    Just for fun....

    Damn, Pauls got skillz, nice work. Wish I new how to do thos krazy graphix
  6. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    I was just saying today how I'd like to stack furazadrol with superdrol for a cycle in september/october, hmmm. Any limitations to file type or byte size?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I was just saying today how I'd like to stack furazadrol with superdrol for a cycle in september/october, hmmm. Any limitations to file type or byte size?
    Aslong as it can be posted on this forum, and is no bigger than 500x200.
    I'm Back...







  8. My fave:

    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post


    LMAO!!!!

  10. Since this is to be on Axis' page, the images you need rights to correct? So no Jennifer Aniston like pu12en12g has been doing?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Since this is to be on Axis' page, the images you need rights to correct? So no Jennifer Aniston like pu12en12g has been doing?
    I am sure Axis doesn't want to get hit with any copy right infringements.

  12. i vote for the cat!

  13. Just a Couple so far , will post more tonight/tomm.


    ______________________________ _____________________
    ______________________________ _____________________
    ______________________________ _____________________


  14. im still voting for the cat

  15. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    ^

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    ^
    Thanks buddy. I like that one best too

  17. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Thanks buddy. I like that one best too
    im stuck between yours and the kitten!!! what do i do!

  18. Maybe I can throw a kitten in mine
    Last edited by xjsynx; 08-31-2007 at 07:11 PM.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Maybe I can through a kitten in mine
    That's what ... he said?

  20. if you add two kittens playing with yarn you are sure to win!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by motive View Post
    im still voting for the cat
    Werd !!! :squat:
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  22. Thumbs up


    Ok everyone, let me address a few things.....

    1.) MySpace Account Being Deleted: MySpace for some reason deleted our account. They gave no warning, nothing. We just went to log in one day and it was gone.

    2.) We still are picking the winners from each board and giving away the prize, just your banner will not be on our MySpace page, since we no longer have one anymore. heh

    Many of you have put your banner up to be picked on more than just this board.

    The winner I chose from this board is.........


    by pu12en12g

    I really liked this one a lot. The Axis Logo on the underwear is AWESOME!

    Thank you all for entering, and I apologize for the delay on picking the winner.

    pu12en12g, please PM me your address.

    Thanks again.
    I'm Back...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Ok everyone, let me address a few things.....

    1.) MySpace Account Being Deleted: MySpace for some reason deleted our account. They gave no warning, nothing. We just went to log in one day and it was gone.

    2.) We still are picking the winners from each board and giving away the prize, just your banner will not be on our MySpace page, since we no longer have one anymore. heh

    Many of you have put your banner up to be picked on more than just this board.

    The winner I chose from this board is.........


    by pu12en12g

    I really liked this one a lot. The Axis Logo on the underwear is AWESOME!

    Thank you all for entering, and I apologize for the delay on picking the winner.

    pu12en12g, please PM me your address.

    Thanks again.
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

  24. Hey PU, could you break down the username for me? Everytime I read your posts, I try, but I can't figure it out.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    Hey PU, could you break down the username for me? Everytime I read your posts, I try, but I can't figure it out.
    pretty sure it stands for "pure energy" ( the 12 = "R" )

    Congrats pu12en12g!!!!!

  26. Congrats pu12en12g

  27. Quote Originally Posted by riseboi View Post
    pretty sure it stands for "pure energy" ( the 12 = "R" )

    Congrats pu12en12g!!!!!
    Wow, that's definitely not one that I would've guessed.

    Congrats 'pureenergy'!

  28. congrats !!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Axis Labs Furazadrol
    By AuggieC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 03:05 PM
  2. Axis Labs Furazadrol
    By AuggieC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 11:01 PM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 10:13 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 04:51 PM
Log in
Log in