Basso

Awards
  • Established
Nobody want to hide their shoulders, Tank all the way

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
sleeveless T all the way. revealing but not to much ;)

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Ok i'll guess the sleveless t shirt will be the winner cause everyone wants to show of their guns

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I automatically assume that what I would buy is what everyone else would want to have to be like me. So basically it's killing two birds....

tomall2

Awards
I really need a shirt so I cheated and voted first and saw sleeveless tee was ahead by 4.

My guess: Sleeveless T-shirt

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Reg T-Shirt, You can always rip the sleeves off after!

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
T-Shirt where you can wear it to work, and sport AI to all your co-workers.. But I would also but a tank to wear at the gym as well.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing sleeveless t shirt, although I want the tank top to win.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I gotta say the t-shirt. More versatile. there's something to be said for an arm that stretches a sleeve, as opposed to a sleeveless shirt.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You oughta have a contest for a member to design a shirt, specific to the Cookie.

It's in a class of it's own.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it seems as though im jumping on the bandwagon so to speak. but i would vote this either way. Sleeveless TSHIRT not everyone wants to show all there stuff. its what i would buy too...

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I really like sleeveless shirts but I'd have to say that I agree that the T-shirt is more versatile and can be used in more situations. I would buy a T-shirt and sleeveless T. I'd really like to see black shirts though. Or something other than white...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I really like sleeveless shirts but I'd have to say that I agree that the T-shirt is more versatile and can be used in more situations. I would buy a T-shirt and sleeveless T. I'd really like to see black shirts though. Or something other than white...
Agreed! a regular t-shirt, black, or at least not white. Us manly men yellow up the armpits of our tightfitting white T's way too fast. lol

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
You oughta have a contest for a member to design a shirt, specific to the Cookie.

It's in a class of it's own.
Uh, there wouldn't be much on most people's designs, I know mine would just be a few crumbs.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Uh, there wouldn't be much on most people's designs, I know mine would just be a few crumbs.
Hmmm..... Good point. The only accurate cookie shirt....... would be a cookieless shirt.

OneBetter

OneBetter

Awards
gotta go with the regular t shirt.. can be worn in more situations.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Im going with personal preference over anything and went T-Shirt...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Crowler,

I've got it! You need a big ol' muscular cookie stomping the Pillsbury Doughboy! Maybe make the t-short scratch and sniff...... mmmmm.... chocolate....

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
t shirt

lulz

i'm repping some of these old nicks... when they get an email from anabolic minds they're gonna be like... wtf, someone repped me in a 6 year old thread

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reps for 5 year bump!!! hahah, nice Marms!! Hey, sleeveless T-shirt FTW, by the way AI....and made with that 'wicking' material...that pulls sweat/moisture away from the body...cotton & cotton/poly blend isn't my friend in the gym

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The date is always at the top left corner of the post.
Ya the date I get I ment how did I even come across it to post in it if it is so old ? I agree I should have noticed the date but if it wasnt current I dont know how I ran across it lol