View Poll Results: Guess the new flavor at Anabolic Innovations

Voters
82. This poll is closed
  • Punch

    8 9.76%
  • Lemon

    2 2.44%
  • Apple

    11 13.41%
  • Coffee

    22 26.83%
  • Cookies N'Cream

    39 47.56%

Win a FREE Pound of Whey Isolate

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JBlaze
    I might have to grab some....actually theres a lot of AI products I need to try! Cookies, Chaos, PB protein....

    Everyone raves about this stuff, I need to jump on the bandwagon!

    Quoted for future reference.


  2. coffee with a double shot of espresso
    •   
       


  3. Fried chicken..

    jk
    •   
       


  4. so........... what is it?
    cc

  5. Crowler, I love your protein... I really, really do. Everybody has a Cookies N Cream protein out and they all seem ok at first and many times get stale tasting fast.

    Please let it be coffee... please oh please.

    HEY, didn't you say something along the lines of "don't we have enough flavors already?" in a thread I posted on? And NOW you've got something else up your sleeve. You're a sly one you are.

    Please be coffee..... please oh please.

  6. its gotta be punch

  7. Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    Crowler, I love your protein... I really, really do. Everybody has a Cookies N Cream protein out and they all seem ok at first and many times get stale tasting fast.

    Please let it be coffee... please oh please.

    HEY, didn't you say something along the lines of "don't we have enough flavors already?" in a thread I posted on? And NOW you've got something else up your sleeve. You're a sly one you are.

    Please be coffee..... please oh please.

    lol

    You weren't suppose to remember that.

    Hey we try to under promise and over deliver.

    Ok I will reveal the truth in one day. BUT the flavor will only be available for ONE MONTH.

    Sort of like when the fast food places have green shakes in March. So GET READY!


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  8. You damn tease

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    You damn tease
    I concur.

  10. I hope Cookies and Cream..
    That would be yummy!

  11. Thank you to EVERYONE who voted and posted.

    I wish I could give EVERYONE free protein, then again sometimes I wish I had two heads, so what do I know lol








    W@U#)$*#)$(#*$)(#*$)#(*$)#(*$) (#*$(*#




    @(&$(@&$)@*$@*$)#*$)#*$)#(*$)( #*$#$




    New flavor is: . . . ALL of them

    Winners are, as picked by my nephew out of a hat from each flavor:

    cmack26
    SXULB52
    Ddono25
    gumbercules
    ImJ2x

    Please send email with Contest winner in the subject line.

    Tell me your board name, the flavor you guessed and what flavor you would like shipped to you.

    You do NOT have to get the flavor you guessed.

    If you like to order something sent along with the free pound of Isolate, I can give you free shipping on the item(s) you want to order unless it weight a ton



    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  12. For real? When are all these flavors going to be available? Thats just sick..........
    ccc

  13. Quote Originally Posted by canadian champ
    For real? When are all these flavors going to be available? Thats just sick..........
    ccc
    As soon as I can put them up on the website


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  14. Awesome man just awesome. It's like a ****in baskin and robbins for protein.

  15. OK it is up on the site


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade



  16. Time for some samplers I guess

  17. Cookies N'Cream = Ordered!

    Am I the first order!?!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by phillyb
    Cookies N'Cream = Ordered!

    Am I the first order!?!

    OMG Buddy, I think you ordered BEFORE I announced we had it in stock

    Thank you but you forgot to order the 25lbs of cookie mix what up? You cold have gotten a 1 penny discount j/k


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  19. LOL

    I'll keep that in mind for my next order.

  20. You're a lucky mother****er SXULB52!


  21. You are a sick, sick man. I can see you cackling and chuckling at every single post in this thread. I know you were were sitting in the dark with a bigarse grin just roaring at the top of your lungs after every post begging for this flavor or that.

    You are truly deceitful, you and your runt lacky LakeMountMD...

    Ok, now I'm going to order some of the new flavors....................... ........ and some cookies...................

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER
    Thank you to EVERYONE who voted and posted.

    I wish I could give EVERYONE free protein, then again sometimes I wish I had two heads, so what do I know lol








    W@U#)$*#)$(#*$)(#*$)#(*$)#(*$) (#*$(*#




    @(&$(@&$)@*$@*$)#*$)#*$)#(*$)( #*$#$




    New flavor is: . . . ALL of them

    Winners are, as picked by my nephew out of a hat from each flavor:

    cmack26
    SXULB52
    Ddono25
    gumbercules
    ImJ2x

    Please send email with Contest winner in the subject line.

    Tell me your board name, the flavor you guessed and what flavor you would like shipped to you.

    You do NOT have to get the flavor you guessed.

    If you like to order something sent along with the free pound of Isolate, I can give you free shipping on the item(s) you want to order unless it weight a ton



    CROWLER

  22. Sick joke...time to order!

  23. Haha... Wow, that was the easiest question I have ever answered in my life. lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 12:51 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 04:46 AM
  3. Win a FREE bottle of pSARM from Legal Gear Sciences!
    By Aggravated in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 09:34 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 11:51 PM
  5. Win a free bottle of Axis Labs Adipo-X
    By Clickster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 11:17 PM
Log in
Log in