Body Transformation Contest

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. I would be interested in this. I don't think I could win because of my weekends but its worth a try.

2. Im in. I started i think 2 dats ago with the thread my quest for a sixpack, in the pics section. we can either do it in two months from that day or from today,. My goal is to have a sixpack
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by peterson24
    I would be interested in this. I don't think I could win because of my weekends but its worth a try.
    Do it because you will improve your whole life. The weekends can be better? Set yourself some objectives, and give your 100% !

Good luck achieving your goals

4. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    Do it because you will improve your whole life. The weekends can be better? Set yourself some objectives, and give your 100% !

Good luck achieving your goals
    Just being realistic. I'm not bad now at 185 lbs and around 12.5%. My goal is to get down to under 10% but is proving pretty hard to do since I have a shore house for the summer and can't keep away from the booze and parties down there. But I have to have some fun in life, I'm in anyway. It will be a good experiment to see if you can wreck yourself weekends but make the rest of the week make up for it. I have already started my cut but will go by the picture from July 1st.

5. Megatron is totally going to win this
    •   

6. This sounds like a great idea, I'll definately give it a go.
    So I need to post a pic of me w/ a newspaper on July 1st... it aint going to be pretty

7. Quote Originally Posted by McBurly
    This sounds like a great idea, I'll definately give it a go.
    So I need to post a pic of me w/ a newspaper on July 1st... it aint going to be pretty
    LOL.....then your transformation will be even more dramatic.

8. ooooh thats why everyone uses news papers... and i thought they just all really have something in common... a love for information.. ok ignore this..

9. Quote Originally Posted by MaynardMeek
    ooooh thats why everyone uses news papers... and i thought they just all really have something in common... a love for information.. ok ignore this..
    I should eat 25 donuts, 3 pizzas and 4 liters of chocolate milk before the pic, stop tanning, and look like a white, out of shape bloated guy, and then for the final pic, dehydrate and post it up :bb2: Haha.. Just joking

10. You should

11. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    I should eat 25 donuts, 3 pizzas and 4 liters of chocolate milk before the pic, stop tanning, and look like a white, out of shape bloated guy, and then for the final pic, dehydrate and post it up :bb2: Haha.. Just joking
    Ya do it! Just remember there are some of us that look worse than that w/o eating all the junk. My point is you can do something like this but it will still not be as dramatic as the changes like...umm...I will present.

12. Good luck, and have fun. This is what it's meant to be

13. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    Good luck, and have fun. This is what it's meant to be
    I'll have fun, but we'll be watchin' you

14. If there's a large enouggh entry(which looks like quite a few so far) then additional prizes may be entered. I'll know bby the deadline.

15. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn

DAMN it jjohn!! Now I am going to have to go get a couple dozen donuts, about six pizzas, 4 liters of beer, about 50 hot wings, 2 cases of beer, some mickey d's, some hardees, some Taco bell, some KFC..........am I missing anything ? LOL, J/K! Of course, but that would be tempting ! Nah, I wont do all that as I am doing pretty damn good allready. Hope to see some pretty good things from everyone joining the competition! Best of luck to all of you, and give it 110% and see what you can do.

16. You guys would still be ~6 weeks behind my regime of bad diet and zero working out (I like how that's suddenly a good thing ) At the very least I'm going to look a hell of a lot better than I do atm.

17. couple dozen donuts, about six pizzas, 4 liters of beer, about 50 hot wings, 2 cases of beer, some mickey d's, some hardees, some Taco bell, some KFC
    Gonna have to change the first prize to a bypass surgery.

18. [HTML][/HTML]
    Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    Thats what Lee Preist did for his muscletech ad a few years back. No Joke. He purposely eat a bunch of junk before the photoshoot and purposely stuck his stomach out as far as it would go.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk

20. I am in for sure... I am probally the worst off in the bunch here, but what they hey, that little extra push to rep out one more set or go 10 more minutes never hurts at all.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    !

22. I guess a lot of companies can emphasize on the "before" You dont smile, look white as snow, and the "before" is the guy who is just out of the gym, pumped, with veins sticking out, and dehydrated totally. I guess that companies have the chance to put all the sales on their side. I could do it, but it would minimize my gains, and could have a yo-yo effect.

23. It's gonna be judged by your peers and not by a company pushing a product so making something obviously cheesy is up to you. No need to lower your standards for a few bucks in prizes.

24. Maybe all gold members could donate 100 points, the non-gold members donate 5$, put it all together, and do a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize. This could be fun!

25. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    Maybe all gold members could donate 100 points, the non-gold members donate 5$, put it all together, and do a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize. This could be fun!
    Thats also not a bad idea
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Body Transformation Contest Results with prizes!!
    By Jayhawkk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 08:35 PM
  2. Body Transformation Contest Results with prizes!!
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 02:00 PM
  3. Come one, come ALL and vote! Body Transformation Contest!!!
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-17-2006, 12:06 AM
  4. Body Transformation Contestants!
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 11:39 AM
  5. Body Transformation Contest
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 07:12 PM