sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Notice this year how you are seeing Christmas stuff out earlier than ever?
It's the Turkeys conspiring to make us skip over Thanksgiving and go straight to Christmas bc they don't want to be eaten :)

In honor of Thanksgiving and in an effort to encourage everyone to fill up on carbs instead of turkey, SNS is giving away a free bottle of GlycoPhase to a random number of winners.

For anyone that doesn't know, GlycoPhase is a cutting edge GDA (Glucose Disposal Agent) designed to help support blood sugar management and help promote fat loss, lean muscle gains, and long lasting muscle fullness and pumps. For complete information:
https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/glycophase/

On a serious note, Thanksgiving is a day we celebrate all that we are thankful for and most people’s Thanksgivings are loaded with carbs. GlycoPhase is designed to help make your carbs work for you, not against you.

To be eligible to win, all you have to do is post what you are most thankful for in this thread. For double the chances at winning, go to our Facebook page and post in and share the promotional post on this on there as well. https://www.facebook.com/SeriousNutritionSolutions/

(We cannot confirm or deny that the Turkeys have conspired and may be forcing us to offer this giveaway). :)

Attachments

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thoughtful promo

I’m thankful for a beautiful servant spirited wife, a insanely creative and imaginative 3 year old daughter and my parents and brothers who raised me in an environment I’m eternally grateful for!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am thankful for my Family, I have the best Wife, Kids and Grand Kids a Man could have !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thankful to have my grandma survive holiday year after being diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer earlier in the year.
I spend every free second I can think of with her knowing her days are numbered. It scares me to think even at the age of 87 how much I will miss her when she goes. Even though she is active and can do things on her own she gets drained in seconds. Every holiday where I can share my thanks and spend family memories with her are now numbered days. You can not replace your family, or time with the loved ones in your life.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I an thankful to have a healthy family, I have 3 kids that are honor roll students and elite athletes. Thankful to have beautiful and supporting wife to my lifestyle. Also, I am thankful to be surrounded by a special group of members on this site that support me in my journey to do things correctly and healthy!

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, generous promo. I'm in because I have a lot to be thankful for.

Really to sum it up, I am thankful to be healthy, living, and able to support myself and my fiance. This goes back to really everyone that had an impact on my life up to now. I am thankful for my parents, school teachers, friends of current, friends of past, girlfriends of past, fiance of now.. Everyone around me has made an impact in someway to shape me into who I am today. There has been bad times, good times, and great times. While I'm nowhere near where I want to be in life, and while times may still be tough once in a while, I always look back and remember that I'm alive and healthy. Being alive and healthy, to me, is something not to take for granted.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Would love to try GlycoPhase, haven't yet.

I am thankful for my health, my amazing family, and just being able to go to work everyday providing for my family and having the lifestyle I do.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to try this out!

What am I thankful, where do I start?!?!

I’m thankful to be alive and healthy! I’m thankful for my amazing wife, who is the embodiment of the phrase “my better half” I’m thankful for the health and wellness of my 4 amazing children, who drive me crazy but I couldn’t imagine life without them! I’m thankful for my parents who raised me right! I’m thankful for all our veterans and first responders, who fight the good fight when others live in peace and sleep under the blanket of freedom.

And thank you to SNS for this opportunity and I’m thankful to this community, who share a wealth of knowledge and experience!!!!

EsotericWolf

Awards
I am thankful for my mom. I lost my dad when I was 7 and almost lost my mom a number of times. She has gotten into a really bad car accident which was pretty horrible and recently she went into the hospital for a surgery and the surgeon did something which put her into a coma and also left her in the hospital for 6 months. She came home for a day as they released her thinking she was fine but they shouldn't have because she ended up going right back for another few months. They finally released her but (sorry tmi) with a large open wound going down her stomach where she had about a dozen plus surgeries while in the hospital. I took off work for several months because she needed a nurse and she requested me to be hers. I was happy to take care of her and most of all grateful I even had a chance to because the hospital staff said that they thought she wouldn't make it. She means the world to me and I can't express how grateful I am that she is still here and our relationship that we have.

Sorry for the detailed sappy story but I learned not to take her for granted.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thankful for an incredibly gracious and caring family. They go above and beyond and words are not enough. Looking forward to the time with them in the coming days.

Thanks for a great promo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am grateful for my sobriety...without it I would have lost everything in life I value.

nice promo steve!!! SNS is rocking it!!!

btw-I forgot to add that I have tried glycophase and of the gda's I have tried it was the best. never disappointed with SNS!!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im most thankful for my health and won strength. This year has been full of adversity and I truly believe that it makes an individual stronger. May we all finish the year strong!

LorenzoP

LorenzoP

Awards
Honestly, this past period of time has re-instilled in me the concept of gratitude to a higher level than ever before. So so many things I tend to give for granted are actually a real privilege, so right now I am incredibly grateful to be reminded how fortunate I am for the "obvious" things in my life.

Ndnpower

Awards
I'm thankful for my kids an all the creator has givin humanity...id would be awesome to try this product

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im thankful for my mom and her love and support , My dad and his love and support. The house I live in, the neighborhood I live in. The area I live in. My job as a delivery driver. Being a rep for Millennium Sports Nutrition. Having a good vehicle I like. Thankful for sassy sally cub, an inside cat, and gray, fluffy, boo, and samoan, outside cats. Thankful im not in any kind of bad debt. Thankful I have some savings saved up. Thankful for my manager and assistant manager. Thankful for the gym I go to. Thankful for friends who help and inspire me with kindness.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
A lot of awesome and very touching things in this thread. Hopefully more people will post as well.

I will try to post some replies tomorrow to some of the posts here, but was so touched by some of them that just wanted to say will definitely keep many of the situations and people mentioned in this thread in my thoughts and prayers.

Rlund25

Awards
Thank you for even making a post like this the bigger companies don't care. Just happy to have the chance to share. God bless.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for even making a post like this the bigger companies don't care. Just happy to have the chance to share. God bless.
Thank you.

Sometimes I don't have the time to post on here and interact with people as much as I'd like to because I'm spread so thin, but the main thing that ever got me into this industry is that I like to help people.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am most thankful for payroll screwing up my check and paying me mechanics rate on 22 hours overtime, instead of 3rd year apprentice pay. #SupportYourLocalUnions

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am also thankful for all the kicka$$ sales this past week allowing me to pick up a few bottles of Glycophase :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am also thankful for all the kicka$$ sales this past week allowing me to pick up a few bottles of Glycophase :)
I ran a bottle when it 1st came out, really liked it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear. I have yet to try it.
woke up and drank my pre workout and popped 2 caps glycophase waited 15 minutes then ate a leftover piece of apple pie...20 minutes later I did my workout....pump was truly the best I've had in many, many years...I should add that I usually workout fasted-but this pump was well beyond my usual.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
woke up and drank my pre workout and popped 2 caps glycophase waited 15 minutes then ate a leftover piece of apple pie...20 minutes later I did my workout....pump was truly the best I've had in many, many years...I should add that I usually workout fasted-but this pump was well beyond my usual.
thebigt does it seam to you, the older you get the harder it is to get a really good pump ??

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thebigt does it seam to you, the older you get the harder it is to get a really good pump ??
I use my glycophase away from training, train at 3am. Take 2 caps at 1130, lunch at 12 with 100 carbs. 2caps 5pm, dinner at 530 with 75 carbs. Rocket3015 I kid you not, I am frigging pumped all day long, no bloat at all. Great digestion and some vascularity too. Great product here

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I use my glycophase away from training, train at 3am. Take 2 caps at 1130, lunch at 12 with 100 carbs. 2caps 5pm, dinner at 530 with 75 carbs. Rocket3015 I kid you not, I am frigging pumped all day long, no bloat at all. Great digestion and some vascularity too. Great product here
I may have to try that !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015...short answer-yes.

I've been red flagged for low blood sugar several times, so I ask my doc what to do when I feel it coming on-his reply eat carbs...needless to say I react really, really well to gda's….so far, gycophase is hands down the best I've tried.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Low blood sugar sucks !! You feel like crap for about the next 12 hours !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Low blood sugar sucks !! You feel like crap for about the next 12 hours !!
when I feel it coming on-cold sweats and blurred vision-eating some simple carbs takes care of it pretty quickly...before I discovered it was low sugar causing this I had some rough times to be sure.

I've found that eating a sweet after a meal really helps--this is great for when using glycophase-having my cake and eating it too, lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when I feel it coming on-cold sweats and blurred vision-eating some simple carbs takes care of it pretty quickly...before I discovered it was low sugar causing this I had some rough times to be sure.

I've found that eating a sweet after a meal really helps--this is great for when using glycophase-having my cake and eating it too, lol.
Now I want a Pop-Tart !!