PEScience Select Strawberry Cheesecake Protein Promo

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    No problem on the delay! Actually, I am almost embarrassed to have to ask this, but do you recall if I sent you a gmail address? (so I can know which email account to monitor)
    I can find out give me just a few brother. Work for busy.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience


  2. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    No problem on the delay! Actually, I am almost embarrassed to have to ask this, but do you recall if I sent you a gmail address? (so I can know which email account to monitor)
    Yes sir. The email you provided was a gmail account email address.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Yes sir. The email you provided was a gmail account email address.
    Thanks for confirming; I'll be sure to monitor it for the shipping confirmation email.

  4. See LTL, you would never have had these issues if you just picked me.

  5. By the way -- I just have to say, the WCM Select (which is actually the first Select flavor I've ever tried) is INSANELY delicious! I was honestly afraid that the mint flavor would be too strong and that there wouldn't be enough white chocolate flavor, but I'm happy to say that both flavors are perfectly balanced. I can only imagine how good the Strawberry Cheesecake flavor is!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Thanks for confirming; I'll be sure to monitor it for the shipping confirmation email.
    For sure. I'm going to email Ben again just to see where we are with it. You should receive an email when it ships though for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    By the way -- I just have to say, the WCM Select (which is actually the first Select flavor I've ever tried) is INSANELY delicious! I was honestly afraid that the mint flavor would be too strong and that there wouldn't be enough white chocolate flavor, but I'm happy to say that both flavors are perfectly balanced. I can only imagine how good the Strawberry Cheesecake flavor is!
    WCM is delicious no doubt about that. I enjoyed the first batch but the batch you are enjoying is V2 with a little more balance in the flavoring. Love me some WCM!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    See LTL, you would never have had these issues if you just picked me.
    Just the luck of the draw brother. I do recall you won one of my promos a few back. Can't win them all.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Ok just checked on this and waiting to hear back. I'm sure the holiday has put a bit of a delay on it but it will surely get sent out shortly! Once again I apologize for the delay and appreciate the patience!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  9. I have just received word that the orders were put through so the shipping confirmation should be sent to your emails soon.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I have just received word that the orders were put through so the shipping confirmation should be sent to your emails soon.
    Got it! Can't wait to try and compare to WCM.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Got it! Can't wait to try and compare to WCM.
    Good deal brother! Happy thanksgiving to you sir!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Good deal brother! Happy thanksgiving to you sir!
    Thanks, same to you!

  13. Be sure to update us here when the goods arrive.
    Also if you can it isn't required but a review any where you can throw one up is greatly appreciated.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Be sure to update us here when the goods arrive.
    Also if you can it isn't required but a review any where you can throw one up is greatly appreciated.
    Got my package in the mail the other day -- thanks again! I haven't had a chance to try the Strawberry Protein yet, but as soon as I do I'll let you know. I'll leave a store review or two as well!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Got my package in the mail the other day -- thanks again! I haven't had a chance to try the Strawberry Protein yet, but as soon as I do I'll let you know. I'll leave a store review or two as well!
    Thank you sir! Glad it made it. Definitely report back after giving it a shot.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Got my package in the mail the other day -- thanks again! I haven't had a chance to try the Strawberry Protein yet, but as soon as I do I'll let you know. I'll leave a store review or two as well!
    Hey brother. Just checking in with you. Have you had a chance to give the bars a try? I would have already demolished the box by now but I have a bit of an addiction.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PEScience Select Protein Bars Promo
    By LiveToLift in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 10-05-2018, 09:52 AM
  2. PES Select and Trutein Proteins
    By Xrkc6x in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-18-2015, 01:49 PM
  3. Strawberry Cheesecake available!
    By T-Bone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-06-2014, 08:19 AM
  4. Strawberry Cheesecake D-Pol from Purus Labs Review
    By mnowak1228 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 01:34 AM
  5. Lg Sciences Give me that PB/Cookiedough PROTEIN Promo!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 07:40 AM
Log in
Log in