USPlabs is looking for VitamerPRO testers TODAY! Get in here...

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Colby.Strunk View Post
    PM me brother.
    Sent !!!!!!!!

    Don’t think they want you to feel anything but just to give your experience with it plus label.
    Personally when I take cheap Multis my stomach kills me and feel sick.
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com


  2. Got mine yesterday! Thanks so much, there was a ton of bottles.
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Got mine yesterday! Thanks so much, there was a ton of bottles.
    Pic now!!!!! lol
    Congrats usplabs is always overly generous
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Got mine yesterday! Thanks so much, there was a ton of bottles.
    Congratulations

    Enjoy!
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    Sent !!!!!!!!

    Donít think they want you to feel anything but just to give your experience with it plus label.
    Personally when I take cheap Multis my stomach kills me and feel sick.
    Feedback on the label and any notes are always appreciated. Like you mentioned you wonít ďfeelĒ it like a pre- but i will say, I do have a overall sense of well-being, but Iím stacking with Ultimate-T as well which is a great benefit.
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant
    •   
       


  6. How about... still alive. My pee is in fact still yellow and no other colors in the rainbow. I'm just happy to get a decent vitamin that isn't overdosed and allows flexible dosing to three capsules so I can spread it out in the day or even undergoes some more placing me in the driver's seat again. Those giant single pills by others are nuts. I had to sell mine off. Can't swallow horse pills.

    This has to be the best singular staple that is the most flexible and as such longer lasting, I have found. I love the conservative approach of well being and effectiveness by USPLabs. One has to only sample a few of your products in order to understand a great team, and focussed approach to one's product line is a winning combination.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    How about... still alive. My pee is in fact still yellow and no other colors in the rainbow. I'm just happy to get a decent vitamin that isn't overdosed and allows flexible dosing to three capsules so I can spread it out in the day or even undergoes some more placing me in the driver's seat again. Those giant single pills by others are nuts. I had to sell mine off. Can't swallow horse pills.

    This has to be the best singular staple that is the most flexible and as such longer lasting, I have found. I love the conservative approach of well being and effectiveness by USPLabs. One has to only sample a few of your products in order to understand a great team, and focussed approach to one's product line is a winning combination.
    Great feedback man thank you
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  8. No yellow pee here. Nice and clear, love that there is no waste. Pills are convenient sized, and easy to take. I wish I would have jumped on insider and taken advantage of the lower price.
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  9. I got my bottle of VitamerPRO today!!! It probably got here sooner, but I was on vacation so just got it today. Thanks USP Labs! I will start taking it tomorrow.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    How about... still alive. My pee is in fact still yellow and no other colors in the rainbow. I'm just happy to get a decent vitamin that isn't overdosed and allows flexible dosing to three capsules so I can spread it out in the day or even undergoes some more placing me in the driver's seat again. Those giant single pills by others are nuts. I had to sell mine off. Can't swallow horse pills.

    This has to be the best singular staple that is the most flexible and as such longer lasting, I have found. I love the conservative approach of well being and effectiveness by USPLabs. One has to only sample a few of your products in order to understand a great team, and focussed approach to one's product line is a winning combination.
    the Vitamin E section of the label is one of my favorites (extracted E as well)....Also a good amount of the formula uses extracted ingredients...

  11. Well it has been over a week since I got my Multi-Vitamin - women's version in the mail. Here is my review:

    From first glance the bottle and look of the pill container is sleek and conservative. Very professional looking and easily readable. The size of pills are good and we can are easy to swallow. I take 2 pills(women) with dinner and it is convenient. It is a little hard to review a multi since you don’t really feel it working essentially.
    The combination of ingredients seem worthwhile though and the extracts are most beneficial. They have been easy on my stomach and with my GI issues lately I'm glad. The Vitamin B12 used is the most natural formed (methyl cobalamin) which makes it superior to many other multi-vitamins on the market. You can tell they really took the time also in their profile for the vitamin as calcium is not included which has been known to interfere with Iron absorption.
    Additionally have Vitamin E in there vitamin profile is a 10 out of 10 for me because they included alpha, beta delta, and gamma. Most over-the-counter multivitamins contain only alpha-tocopherol, which is just one type of vitamin E. There are several studies that show that all forms of vitamin E are important for overall health. I also happy to see magnesium included as I also suffer from leg/muscle cramps once in a while. As other people have noted I do not see a change in my pee either
    .:Share your energy where itís appreciated:.
    Follow my journey -> IG: kelseyjfit
    RXS Supplement Athlete: Code KELSEY for 25% off at rxssupplements.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kjkitzman View Post
    Well it has been over a week since I got my Multi-Vitamin - women's version in the mail. Here is my review:

    From first glance the bottle and look of the pill container is sleek and conservative. Very professional looking and easily readable. The size of pills are good and we can are easy to swallow. I take 2 pills(women) with dinner and it is convenient. It is a little hard to review a multi since you donít really feel it working essentially.
    The combination of ingredients seem worthwhile though and the extracts are most beneficial. They have been easy on my stomach and with my GI issues lately I'm glad. The Vitamin B12 used is the most natural formed (methyl cobalamin) which makes it superior to many other multi-vitamins on the market. You can tell they really took the time also in their profile for the vitamin as calcium is not included which has been known to interfere with Iron absorption.
    Additionally have Vitamin E in there vitamin profile is a 10 out of 10 for me because they included alpha, beta delta, and gamma. Most over-the-counter multivitamins contain only alpha-tocopherol, which is just one type of vitamin E. There are several studies that show that all forms of vitamin E are important for overall health. I also happy to see magnesium included as I also suffer from leg/muscle cramps once in a while. As other people have noted I do not see a change in my pee either
    Great review!

    Thank you.
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    I got my bottle of VitamerPRO today!!! It probably got here sooner, but I was on vacation so just got it today. Thanks USP Labs! I will start taking it tomorrow.
    Let us know what you think!
    USPLabs Content and Community Assistant
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. USPlabs is looking for testers TODAY! Get in here...
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 05-16-2018, 05:23 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2012, 07:13 PM
  3. Genomyx is looking for 5 testers to try out PerformaStrips
    By JakeVendetta in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 06:02 PM
  4. Lg Sciences is looking for 4 testers!! for New HGH product
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:03 PM
Log in
Log in