Necrosis: Stim Free Fatburner (T2 / GDA)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
INTRODUCING: Necrosis

A Plague Unto Fat...

Necrosis is a stimulant-free fat-burner and nutrient partitioning formula that combines T2 with glucose disposal agents & lipolytic compounds to promote anatomical body composition. This caustic cocktail of fat loss binds 6 effectively dosed ingredients that target a multitude of pathways to maximize results. Necrosis is specifically structured with appropriately scaled dosing to allow user flexibility for all experience levels. Indulge in the unrivaled cutting prowess of the Lipolytic Vigor to achieve anatomical conditioning.

E7F249BB-0D2C-4125-B0E3-E6819255EB78.png

6DDEA0F3-E408-4BD7-8053-911B9823CB4B.png

23FC19EF-4A04-4AE1-8FF7-EFC289424A06.png

62D3DD3F-71F7-450E-B68F-C407C6416893.jpeg

ZOO
Sparkss

Nhhack

Awards
works well! Women can use as well, big plus.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I may give this a try in place of assass1nate

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
side effect>t3 t4 ?
I've never experienced any sides from T2. I've run it up to 300-400mcg per day. This product is dosed
so that you can run it from 200 to 600mcg per day.

It's definitely not as potent as T3, and therefore it needs to be dosed much higher then T3.

But it is not catabolic like T3 can be either.

a8240523

Awards
I've never experienced any sides from T2. I've run it up to 300-400mg per day. This product is dosed
so that you can run it from 200 to 600mg per day.

It's definitely not as potent as T3, and therefore it needs to be dosed much higher then T3.

But it is not catabolic like T3 can be either.
600MG Thyroid hormone? are you still alive
my friend caused a hyperthyroidism with t3t4 convex eyes like toad

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
600MG Thyroid hormone? are you still alive
my friend caused a hyperthyroidism with t3t4 convex eyes like toad
Sorry that was a typo. It should have been mcg not mg.

I personally have never taken from then 300 or 400mcg of T2, T2 is not a drug.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love T2 the couple times I’ve played used it at 2-400mcg daily. No sides, stuff is actually good for strength fibers as well.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone ever experience joint pain on T2? Or injury flare ups, etc?

I currently have 3 bottles of necrosis so dont take this negative i love the stuff!! Just curious.
I haven't personally or heard of anyone reporting this issue with T2. To my knowledge it wouldn't have any interaction or effect to cause this. Although I suppose if you took an excessive dose it could result in catabolism/weakness. I've noticed that with high doses of T3 but that is far less forgiving than T2 in my experience. If you're in a deficit/cutting then I could see how joints could act up due to reduction in carbs and consequently water retention in these areas that may be acting as lubricant of sorts lol. Glad you are enjoying it though!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
INTRODUCING: Necrosis

A Plague Unto Fat...

Necrosis is a stimulant-free fat-burner and nutrient partitioning formula that combines T2 with glucose disposal agents & lipolytic compounds to promote anatomical body composition. This caustic cocktail of fat loss binds 6 effectively dosed ingredients that target a multitude of pathways to maximize results. Necrosis is specifically structured with appropriately scaled dosing to allow user flexibility for all experience levels. Indulge in the unrivaled cutting prowess of the Lipolytic Vigor to achieve anatomical conditioning.

View attachment 164778

View attachment 164779

View attachment 164780

View attachment 164781

ZOO

Sparkss
Without trying to be a douche, you guys spelled Octopamine wrong...should be two O's and one A

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you the head kahuna?
King DooDoo of the Kaka Tribe. It's a bit of a one man show so I wear all the hats... no excuses though. I should have been more diligent in my review before print and will fix it for subsequent runs. I'm actually glad you pointed it out tbh

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks interesting. Never used t2, but have heard about it through the years. love GDAs so this sounds like a good product to attack fat loss outside of traditional stimulant based fat burners.

littlrook

Awards
I ran necrosis before our beach trip this summer. 2-3 caps a day. Never had any sides to report and it def leaned me out. I did not do anything different. No added cardio and I didn't cut out the burgers either. It's a winner

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any other reviews out there? Sound good for the wife or myself.