Muscle Research - something new and exciting....

1. Muscle Research - something new and exciting....

Who is ready to jump on the Keto Salt Train? Muscle Research is looking for a few loggers that are interested in our
    fantastic Keto Salt product.

What is Keto Salt you ask?
    Keto Salt is a groundbreaking exogenous ketone supplement designed to help transition the body into nutritional ketosis and provide clean energy quickly to individuals currently in a fasted or ketogenic state. Through supplementation of Keto Salt, the body has an immediate supply of usable ketones to help bypass many of the unwanted side effects associated with transitioning into ketosis. Without Keto Salt supplementation, it may take days to weeks for the body to begin producing its own ketones through a ketogenic diet.

Name:  ketoSaltMangoPeach.jpg
Views: 7787
Size:  423.3 KB

Name:  ketoSaltMangoPeachSuppFacts.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  252.1 KB

Answer these questions for consideration..
    1.What does your current eating habits look like?

2.Ever used Keto type products? If so which one(s)

3.Any issues using Keto Sticks?

4.Able to log 3-4x a week?Able to leave a final review? Links to previous Logs?

5.Ideally what are you looking to achieve by using this?

6.Flavor Choice if chosen?

7.US Address?

8.What 2 teams will be in the Stanley Cup? This promo WILL NOT run the duration of the cup, being a hockey fan, would love to see what everyone is thinkingÖ.
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

2. Get in on this guys
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com 10% off
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com 10% off
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off
    •   

3. should be great for the summer time cuts
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

4. I was hoping someone would jump on this so I could see what keto salts do.
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."

5. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I was hoping someone would jump on this so I could see what keto salts do.
    Why donít you
    Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion Code Chef www.iconicformulations.com 25% off
    •   

6. Muscle Research - something new and exciting....

1.What does your current eating habits look like? I do the Leto diet so this looks like a good carb alternative to gater aid like products .

2.Ever used Keto type products? If so which one(s) ketoxygen I think is the spelling.

3.Any issues using Keto Sticks? Nope

4.Able to log 3-4x a week?Able to leave a final review? Links to previous Logs? I can log this few times a week

Energy for my lifts.
    6.Flavor Choice if chosen? Not picky

7.US Address?
    Yes
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

7. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

1.What does your current eating habits look like? I do the Leto diet so this looks like a good carb alternative to gater aid like products .

2.Ever used Keto type products? If so which one(s) ketoxygen I think is the spelling.

3.Any issues using Keto Sticks? Nope

4.Able to log 3-4x a week?Able to leave a final review? Links to previous Logs? I can log this few times a week

Energy for my lifts.
    6.Flavor Choice if chosen? Not picky

7.US Address?
    Yes
    Nice app, thank you. What did you mean "gator aid type products?

8. 1.What does your current eating habits look like? I'm a big fat garbage disposal at the moment and am ready to change that and get back to my fitness days.

2.Ever used Keto type products? If so which one(s)
    I have not
    3.Any issues using Keto Sticks?
    Never tried
    4.Able to log 3-4x a week?Able to leave a final review? Links to previous Logs?
    Yes. Yes. Mr previous logs were 5+ years ago for numerous companies and I cannot find them. I logged everything from pro hormones for liquid labs, to the good original not garbage like now Alphamine.
    5.Ideally what are you looking to achieve by using this? I'm looking to make a massive change and would use this as a booster to make that change if it works.

6.Flavor Choice if chosen?
    Any, but Mango Peach sounds delicious.
    7.US Address?
    Yes
    8.What 2 teams will be in the Stanley Cup? This promo WILL NOT run the duration of the cup, being a hockey fan, would love to see what everyone is thinking .. Penguin fan here and I believe it will be the Pens vs our old goalie Fleury and Las Vegas.

9. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Why donít you
    Haha. I am normally an advocate for the "be the change you want to see in the world" approach, but I've been keto for the last month and a half and I don't think I would do this product justice as I already am fat adapted and have ketones in my bloodstream. I could always use more sodium, though. Either way, I don't think me logging it would really give any beneficial information as I'm going to be in keto with or without the product. I do, however, want to see what it does for others not on my boat, so get in here people!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Haha. I am normally an advocate for the "be the change you want to see in the world" approach, but I've been keto for the last month and a half and I don't think I would do this product justice as I already am fat adapted and have ketones in my bloodstream. I could always use more sodium, though. Either way, I don't think me logging it would really give any beneficial information as I'm going to be in keto with or without the product. I do, however, want to see what it does for others not on my boat, so get in here people!
    Fair answer

11. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Fair answer
    You guys have been really good to me. I wouldn't screw you over!

12. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Nice app, thank you. What did you mean "gator aid type products?
    Carbs !!!! Since I donít use carbs pre I generally use mct and or coconut oil with my preworkout but with bhb I could do that instead .

13. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Carbs !!!! Since I don’t use carbs pre I generally use mct and or coconut oil with my preworkout but with bhb I could do that instead .
    Interesting, does the Coconut Oil "weight you down" at all?

14. Muscle Research - something new and exciting....

Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Interesting, does the Coconut Oil "weight you down" at all?
    Makes me **** if I take 10 grams or more preworkout weather it be mct or coconut but 7-8 grams Iím fine . I also keep my creatine, coq 10 and pqq on hand while on Keto. Doesnít weight me down at all.

15. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Makes me **** if I take 10 grams or more preworkout weather it be mct or coconut but 7-8 grams Iím fine . I also keep my creatine, coq 10 and pqq on hand while on Keto. Doesnít weight me down at all.
    Pm.me your mailing info and flavor choice..

16. Thank you for letting me try this out

17. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Pm.me your mailing info and flavor choice..
    May I take this with my current preworkout ?. My preworkout I take does nothing for energy . Strictly for vasodilation so this will be a good comparison and see if this helps with my volume I do.

18. Just out of curiosity, what kinds of effects would someone notice from taking a supplement (such as your company's) that transitions their body into ketosis? If someone does a lot of cardio (for example, running 6-8 miles) on a totally empty stomach, would taking this product prior to running cause them to burn more fat instead of carbs/muscle?

19. Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what kinds of effects would someone notice from taking a supplement (such as your company's) that transitions their body into ketosis? If someone does a lot of cardio (for example, running 6-8 miles) on a totally empty stomach, would taking this product prior to running cause them to burn more fat instead of carbs/muscle?
    Increased fat metabolism as the body will use fats for energy instead of carbs.
    Increased endurance as the fats in the body provide extended energy than faster burning carbs.
    Increased liposis.
  20. Muscle Research - something new and exciting....

Cool
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-07-2016, 11:10 AM
  2. Something New and Entertaining..
    By VS91588 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 01:34 PM
  3. For Sale: NEW and SEALED Wyked (Muscle Builders)
    By phatmike0704 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 07:28 PM
  4. Muscle Research and CC
    By MuscleResearch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 04:34 PM
  5. New research on Aromasin and Nolva reported
    By jweave23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2004, 10:34 AM