Your Chance to Try NootropiMax!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Is it a one cap product or your just starting at one cap?
    It’s a 2 cap serving but it says to start with one on empty stomach So I just followed the directions
    Sometimes I’m stim sensitive


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I would start at one cap, not because of overstimulation or caffeine content...which I know you don’t have a problem with. It is more because of the high quality and well dosed Bacopa content that can make you feel a bit strange at first. If you know how you react to Bacopa, then 2 caps at once should be just fine for you.

    That’s just based on my experience and having followed the logs of the other initial loggers..
    Never tried a nootropic before but I’m feeling pretty good so far on 1 cap
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Never tried a nootropic before but I’m feeling pretty good so far on 1 cap
    Yeah, I like the one cap serving myself. In fact, I don’t even think I went above 1 capsule at a time...I will have to check my log...haha

    Either way, I think it is best to dose 1 cap twice a day to keep the effects at a more steady level throughout the day. Unless of course someone is looking for some super intense acute benefit such as gaming...or whatever. For longer term benefits, 1 cap twice a day is definitely where it’s at.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Yeah, I like the one cap serving myself. In fact, I donít even think I went above 1 capsule at a time...I will have to check my log...haha

    Either way, I think it is best to dose 1 cap twice a day to keep the effects at a more steady level throughout the day. Unless of course someone is looking for some super intense acute benefit such as gaming...or whatever. For longer term benefits, 1 cap twice a day is definitely where itís at.
    Could I do 1 cap w a cup of coffee for a little extra kick?
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I would start at one cap, not because of overstimulation or caffeine content...which I know you donít have a problem with. It is more because of the high quality and well dosed Bacopa content that can make you feel a bit strange at first. If you know how you react to Bacopa, then 2 caps at once should be just fine for you.

    Thatís just based on my experience and having followed the logs of the other initial loggers..
    Solid advice. You could do 1 cap twice daily, and then try two caps at once the next day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    Yeah, I like the one cap serving myself. In fact, I donít even think I went above 1 capsule at a time...I will have to check my log...haha

    Either way, I think it is best to dose 1 cap twice a day to keep the effects at a more steady level throughout the day. Unless of course someone is looking for some super intense acute benefit such as gaming...or whatever. For longer term benefits, 1 cap twice a day is definitely where itís at.
    Sometimes Iíll do 2 caps and then a third cap later if I really want to have a productive day haha.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Could I do 1 cap w a cup of coffee for a little extra kick?
    I did ��

  7. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Got mine today also.
    Will be taking 1 cap here shortly.....

    Nice looking IntraMax to
    Will be reviewing that one as well
    good luck!!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Could I do 1 cap w a cup of coffee for a little extra kick?
    You must have forgotten who you talking to

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    You must have forgotten who you talking to
    Lol I'm surprised you only dosed 1 cap

    On another note mine still hasn't arrived yet
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

  10. Took 1 cap w a cup of coffee at 12 pm. Wow man, can't believe I've missed out on this stuff for so long. Really impressed with my first experience!
    Rep for MA Research
    MARESEARCHCHEMS.com
    GS15 for 15%off

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Took 1 cap w a cup of coffee at 12 pm. Wow man, can't believe I've missed out on this stuff for so long. Really impressed with my first experience!
    I haven’t gotten around to 2 caps in a day yet but I’m trying tomorrow

  12. Glad to hear youíre enjoying it so far. Any more updates?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  13. Any updates?
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Any updates?
    Where would you like us to leave a review at brother?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Where would you like us to leave a review at brother?
    Please leave reviews here and on the product review page

    NootropiMax

    Please submit your vote so the score counts. Thanks
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com

  16. Final review!


    I really enjoyed Nootripimax! I havenít tried many nootropics but this combo definitely sits at the top. I received a couple samples to review and after I finished them I immediately purchased a bottle with my own money.

    Profile: 4.5/5
    A couple things I would like to add to the formula, but overall I was impressed by everything packed in there and performax hasnít lead me astray yet. The ingredients definitely have a strong synergy.

    Focus: 4/5
    Loved the focus it gave it. After about half an hour I feel it kicking in. I have a vyvanse prescription and like to avoid using it if I can. Focus isnít obviously the same as that but I can take nootripimax in their place if need be. I usually crash hard from my vyvanse but I find if I take a couple of these I can prevent the crash and keep my focus high.

    Motivation: 5/5
    If Iím being honest, I am a procrastinator. Taking a couple caps first thing in the morning got me moving. Cleaning, studying, meal prepping, I started knocking tasks out rather than putting them off. Very impressed here.

    Value: 5/5
    When you can find these on sale theyíre a phenomenal value and not awful at full price either. I found my bottle for around $25 I believe. Definitely have a customer for the future.

    Overall: 4.5/5
    Honestly enjoyed it and I am impressed at how well it worked for me. Surprised at how well the nootropics affected me. I will probably always try to keep a bottle lying around. Thanks Performax for the samples!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS REPRESENTATIVE

  17. Nootropimax 4/5

    Day 1
    Feeling good. a little stimie and a little shaky. That was on one cap with Empty stomach & a cup of coffee. Not feeling the focus yet but I am more awake and definitely in a better mood /happier.
    Kind of a strange note to point out, my face feels a little numb & tingling on this stuff.
    Few hours later in the day.....Definitely feeling the focus. It’s really close to an OCD type of feeling. I’m finding myself being OCD about my daily tasks & while I’m not feeling smarter....everyone around me seems a bit more stupid than normal,if that’s possible lol.

    Day 2
    1 cap taken this morning with a cup of coffee & a little food this time. (Will be trying for 2 caps today.)
    The attentiveness kicked in within the first 15 minutes of taking a cap. Definitely increase in body temperature already as well.
    Once again, with in the first hour of dosing I’m in a Much, Much more noticeable good & up beat mood, **NOT like one would get from caffeine, but a smooth/happy feeling.**
    No jitters or anxious feeling today. Still on one cap And honestly I have a pump today and vascularity. It’s kind of weird. BTW I’m taking this solo while I have it. Today I have to bring up clarity ,things seem very clear today when I’m having conversations at & about work related subjects.
    Didn’t get around to doing two capsules today but I just can’t stress enough the happiness and sense of well-being I feel most of the time when taking this , very interesting.
    Had a hard time falling asleep both days and both days only one .
    I skipped day three ***But,the morning of day three I was more focused and clear headed than day one & two , so feeling really good the day after. Also on third day I had some serious thinking out-of-the-box thinking type of stuff ...crazy man. (No cap that day)

    Day 4
    I will make this one short and sweet this day shined above all others because I’ve managed to squeeze in 2 caps in one day. I did my first With a little bit of food at about 7am in the morning my second Was at about 2:30 PM and I got to say the focus was there holy smokes. In all honesty it really shines on the day after I take the caps in my opinion so 1 day on & 1 day off is where I found my sweet spot thanks for the opportunity.

    In closing I would like to state that I would like to search for a less caffeine content because I had trouble sleeping on the nights of the two caps.... other than that ***bomb ass product & recommendations all around. I loved it!!
    Thank you very much for the samples & for the chance to try this out @muscleupcrohn & Performax Labs!

    GREAT PRODUCT 4/5

  18. Guess mine came a little later then the rest just got mine Thursday morning tried it out
    Started with the 2 caps straight off the bat about 15 min prior to work Thursday and Friday

    Focus 9/10
    This is the first thing I truely noticed. Within I would say about an hour I noticed I was much more “aware” of everything around me and more able to respond to who was entering with me. Usually in the mornin I’m kinda like still half asleep until I’ve had my third coffee but I had none whatsoever. Deff get dialed in.

    Energy10/10
    This one for me was surprisingly pretty strong. I didn’t think it would be but I mean this in a good way. I could deff tell I had taken something and the energy slowly crept up more and more until about 2 hours where it kind of plateaued there until around 4 hours. (For me this is a very long time for any kind of energy to last) never really crashed not felt tired the reminder of my shift just not as attentive after the 4 hours

    Mood 7/10
    The first hour I could feel the effects of some type of mood electing sensation but it quickly diminished after the hour tho I didn’t fee crappy after wards just not that euphoric feeling anymore. This may have also been from the initial caffeine rush. But not sure still enjoyed it.

    Overall 9/10
    I would recommend this to anyone trying to get through a difficult day that You may be dragging with. Not hard to find on sale and is def worth the price much better then grabbing an energy drink from the store. Energy and focus were definitely noticble on both days I took it. I’m gonna have to grab a full bottle of this stuff to use on my 16 days for sure
    Thank you guys for the opportunity to try it out first hand

  19. Sorry for the delay guys! Im up in Scotland so took some time to get here but... I have took the 3 samples and here is my review.

    Each sample had a 2 pill serving. I took 2 pills each time i tested out Nootropimax. So a full dose serving.

    Here are my thoughts.

    I didn't take my samples 3 days in a row. I used them for *tasks* i had planned so they were spced out on different days. A Pre workout training ' Computer work & also i used a sample for a chilled non working day so here is my thoughts.

    Profile: 10/10
    Very good ingredient panel in Nootropimax. Soon as i seen the list of additions i knew they had nailed a good supplement. Very well dosed. I had expected this from Performax to be honest. Very open label'd also which i find very trusting of a company.

    Focus: 9/10
    First sample i took in the morning on an empty stomach. I replaced my morning coffee due to the caffeine in Nootropimax which isn't overly dosed but i wanted to feel the effects from the supplement alone. I would say they take about 30 minutes to start fully kicking in. These woke me up very nicely and this is where the supplement shines (Alert & Focus'd). It isn't a stimulating feel its more of a in the zone feeling. Very good focus & concentration. Very happy with how these effected me

    Mood 8/10
    I believe the mix of L-Theanine & Bacopa Monnieri is a great combo for improving mood. I generally prefer this feeling than the over stimulating that pre workouts can do. Performax have done very well with the doses of these as i felt a really good mood bost and this with the focus from CDP Choline really do mix very well. Improved mood from the first time i took them.

    Motivation: 7/10
    As i stated previously it isn't a overly stimulating supplement. I didn't look for this effect from it if im honest so i can't say it did make me more motivated than usual or what a coffee does for me. I did use one samplke as a pre workout on one of the days. I know they aren't set out for this sort of use but i did feel more focus'd and had a better mind/muscle connection. I aint saying it doesn't shine in this department (Stimulating) but it isn't what i would be looking for in a nootropic anyway.

    Value: 5/5
    I find ALL Performax supplements are very well priced. Especially for the ingredient panel they offer. You can see that they have spent alot of time making a mix of ingredients that work very synergistically with each other without trying to pixy dust and cut corners to save £££. The market these days is flooded with new additions but some are ok and some are fantastic products. Performax are on the top end of this and they never overprice thier products. Cant fault them at all on pricing.

    Overall: 4.5/5
    Really can't fault Nootropimax. Gave me everything i would have expected from a Nootropic. I have personally used other focus based supplements in the past but they never really done much if im honest so gotta hand it to Performax as i felt these from day 1. I did use them for a Pre Workout one of the days i was training and even though they dont give you that *rush* they do offer a more mind muscle connection. Perfect for training days your doing say higher rep volume and need the better contraction. On another day i used them for basically a full day of computer work (Website design) these worked very well for this project i am doing. I would say this is where they are well suited. More of a concentration based task.

    Thank you Performax for allowing me to test & review your Nootropic. I generally have very little bad points i can add in. You guys seem to be doing a great job in todays overly saturated market. So best of luck for the future and keep on innovating.

    Also..... Thank you for the added Orange Intra Workout sample use threw in aswell. Cant fault that at all. Taste was awesome!

    Thanks everyone.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bell1986 View Post
    Sorry for the delay guys! Im up in Scotland so took some time to get here but... I have took the 3 samples and here is my review.

    Each sample had a 2 pill serving. I took 2 pills each time i tested out Nootropimax. So a full dose serving.

    Here are my thoughts.

    I didn't take my samples 3 days in a row. I used them for *tasks* i had planned so they were spced out on different days. A Pre workout training ' Computer work & also i used a sample for a chilled non working day so here is my thoughts.

    Profile: 10/10
    Very good ingredient panel in Nootropimax. Soon as i seen the list of additions i knew they had nailed a good supplement. Very well dosed. I had expected this from Performax to be honest. Very open label'd also which i find very trusting of a company.

    Focus: 9/10
    First sample i took in the morning on an empty stomach. I replaced my morning coffee due to the caffeine in Nootropimax which isn't overly dosed but i wanted to feel the effects from the supplement alone. I would say they take about 30 minutes to start fully kicking in. These woke me up very nicely and this is where the supplement shines (Alert & Focus'd). It isn't a stimulating feel its more of a in the zone feeling. Very good focus & concentration. Very happy with how these effected me

    Mood 8/10
    I believe the mix of L-Theanine & Bacopa Monnieri is a great combo for improving mood. I generally prefer this feeling than the over stimulating that pre workouts can do. Performax have done very well with the doses of these as i felt a really good mood bost and this with the focus from CDP Choline really do mix very well. Improved mood from the first time i took them.

    Motivation: 7/10
    As i stated previously it isn't a overly stimulating supplement. I didn't look for this effect from it if im honest so i can't say it did make me more motivated than usual or what a coffee does for me. I did use one samplke as a pre workout on one of the days. I know they aren't set out for this sort of use but i did feel more focus'd and had a better mind/muscle connection. I aint saying it doesn't shine in this department (Stimulating) but it isn't what i would be looking for in a nootropic anyway.

    Value: 5/5
    I find ALL Performax supplements are very well priced. Especially for the ingredient panel they offer. You can see that they have spent alot of time making a mix of ingredients that work very synergistically with each other without trying to pixy dust and cut corners to save £££. The market these days is flooded with new additions but some are ok and some are fantastic products. Performax are on the top end of this and they never overprice thier products. Cant fault them at all on pricing.

    Overall: 4.5/5
    Really can't fault Nootropimax. Gave me everything i would have expected from a Nootropic. I have personally used other focus based supplements in the past but they never really done much if im honest so gotta hand it to Performax as i felt these from day 1. I did use them for a Pre Workout one of the days i was training and even though they dont give you that *rush* they do offer a more mind muscle connection. Perfect for training days your doing say higher rep volume and need the better contraction. On another day i used them for basically a full day of computer work (Website design) these worked very well for this project i am doing. I would say this is where they are well suited. More of a concentration based task.

    Thank you Performax for allowing me to test & review your Nootropic. I generally have very little bad points i can add in. You guys seem to be doing a great job in todays overly saturated market. So best of luck for the future and keep on innovating.

    Also..... Thank you for the added Orange Intra Workout sample use threw in aswell. Cant fault that at all. Taste was awesome!

    Thanks everyone.
    Thank you for the very detailed review. Glad you enjoyed it. If you haven't already please copy over to the NootropiMax review thread. Thanks again
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
    Visit our site at www.performaxlabs.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Your Chance to Try VasoMax! Sample Giveaway!
    By john.patterson in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 02-23-2018, 04:38 PM
  2. Replies: 111
    Last Post: 01-10-2016, 01:16 AM
  3. YOUR CHANCE to try Craze by Driven Sports
    By Robboe in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 06-17-2013, 10:49 PM
  4. YOUR CHANCE to try Craze by Driven Sports
    By Robboe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2011, 04:59 PM
  5. YOUR CHANCE to try Craze by Driven Sports
    By Robboe in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 01:18 PM
Log in
Log in