Iconic Formulations Is offering 3 bottles of Dermacrine for loggers

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Now we are talking!!! Make it damn hard for him to narrow it down guys!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

2. Yass, love the apps! keep them coming
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back
    Save 20% using coupon code AM20 at www.iconicformulations.com
    •   

3. Because who doesn't love some Dermacrine!!???
    SEMPER FI!!

4. bumping this for others to get in on the awesome opportunity and to support the iconic formulations! Some good people are behind the brand!

Not tossing in my app as I have enough logs going , just wanted to bump this mofo!

5. I will be starting a small cut in january for 8 weeks if that helps lol. I dont have anything lined up as far as supplements go for it, just the essentials like normal (multi, fish oil, ashwaghanda etc). I would love to try it solo given I have never used any form of dermacrine before. Good luck to all the apps, and Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to everyone!
    •   

6. Getting apps from some solid guys now! Got to be tough on you guys to chose one
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

7. @Godstrength
    @Young Gotti
    @KilaCali

please send me your addresses, will get these out ASAP!
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back

8. Nice!
    Congratulations guys

9. Lol the only recent posts from @KilaCali are from him applying for free stuff, he hasn't contributed in any way in months. Congratulations to the other two useful members, though.

10. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    @Godstrength
    @Young Gotti
    @KilaCali

please post your log links here or tag me! like to follow.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

11. awesome, can't wait to give this a go, it's been awhile since I used dermacrine, being older now I think i'll benefit even more from it
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

12. Interesting to see these logs.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

13. Congrats to the winners! Can't wait to see some logs!

14. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    @Godstrength
    @Young Gotti
    @KilaCali

Quote Originally Posted by rascal14 View Post
    Lol the only recent posts from @KilaCali are from him applying for free stuff, he hasn't contributed in any way in months. Congratulations to the other two useful members, though.
    Your right about that bro, and it has Never been my intention just to get free stuff and not help others benefit from a log
    I have been having an extremely hectic 8-10 months personally where I end up without the ability to be more active, My goal everytime is to have even more of a reason to be on here daily and things are finally becoming less sporatic so I plan to start some threads and logs in the coming week..

Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    please post your log links here or tag me! like to follow.
    I would like to say Thank You guys for this opportunity and I hope to try this very soon, I think someone else deserves a chance over me with the above stated circumstances and reality of it, I apologize guys and will shoot for one of your future logs sponsored or not..

15. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post
    Your right about that bro, and it has Never been my intention just to get free stuff and not help others benefit from a log
    I have been having an extremely hectic 8-10 months personally where I end up without the ability to be more active, My goal everytime is to have even more of a reason to be on here daily and things are finally becoming less sporatic so I plan to start some threads and logs in the coming week..

I would like to say Thank You guys for this opportunity and I hope to try this very soon, I think someone else deserves a chance over me with the above stated circumstances and reality of it, I apologize guys and will shoot for one of your future logs sponsored or not..
    Meh, it was a fair contest and they chose you man. Seems legit to me! Who cares if your more recent posts have just been trying to get some free stuff. We all like free supps. I say, give the man his dermacrine!

16. Quote Originally Posted by KilaCali View Post

Do the log.. you won one way or another. Either it was a random choice or they didn’t vet the winners. Either way, do it if you can. I removed my application so it didn’t seem like I was bitter for not being chosen lol
  17. Iconic Formulations Is offering 3 bottles of Dermacrine for loggers

Do the log.. you won one way or another. Either it was a random choice or they didnít vet the winners. Either way, do it if you can. I removed my application so it didnít seem like I was bitter for not being chosen lol
    Good stuff!

18. I've decided to make a change, I'm not going to pullback shipping a bottle to KC, but I'm going to also send a bottle to @rascal14

who doesn't think 4 dermacrine logs are better than 3?
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back

19. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    I've decided to make a change, I'm not going to pullback shipping a bottle to KC, but I'm going to also send a bottle to @rascal14

Classy move right there
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

20. Also be sure to sign up for our mail list! NYE Promo is launching tomorrow and we have some new products expected in January.
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back

21. Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    Also be sure to sign up for our mail list! NYE Promo is launching tomorrow and we have some new products expected in January.
    laxo topical i see on the site....any eta when it'll be back in stock?
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    laxo topical i see on the site....any eta when it'll be back in stock?
    I expect it to release sometime in January

We're also working on a replacement for SA...still working on the details
    Iconic Formulations Rep
    Dermacrine is back

23. Quote Originally Posted by nubioso View Post
    Meh, it was a fair contest and they chose you man. Seems legit to me! Who cares if your more recent posts have just been trying to get some free stuff. We all like free supps. I say, give the man his dermacrine!

Do the log.. you won one way or another. Either it was a random choice or they didn’t vet the winners. Either way, do it if you can. I removed my application so it didn’t seem like I was bitter for not being chosen lol

Quote Originally Posted by IconicForm View Post
    I've decided to make a change, I'm not going to pullback shipping a bottle to KC, but I'm going to also send a bottle to @rascal14

Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Classy move right there
    You guys are all awesome! I love the perspectives, raw uncut No filter with 0 sugar coating to go around and plain all around support
    Ill put in one Hell of a log! huge love & respect for this board always! this place was my first forum and still the best in my eyes.
  24. Iconic Formulations Is offering 3 bottles of Dermacrine for loggers

Edit
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

25. Any of the winners going to monitor DHEA-S bloodwork? Iíve been looking for a transdermal to substitute for the oral DHEA I take as part of my TRT (50 mg daily).
    May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
    myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
    https://appsto.re/us/vvMndb.i
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1 bottle of clomid for 1 cycle
    By ondaslab in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 09:52 PM
  2. Is one bottle of LiquiNolva enough?
    By Parker91 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 08:15 PM
  3. how long is a bottle of T-4 suppossed to last?
    By flexster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2004, 02:15 PM