Official Hello Message from HPScience Owner

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Took delivery today! Shipping all pre orders Tomorrow thru Tuesday in the order which they were received. Canít wait to get these out to everyone

https://instagram.com/p/BdlHiMWneCL/
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

2. @chedapalooza I have very little experience with GDA products so a question, I train fasted in the AM with a meal following my train session, would I want to use a GDA for this meal or should I skip it so my muscles can reload on these carbs ?? Thank you for your help.
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    @chedapalooza I have very little experience with GDA products so a question, I train fasted in the AM with a meal following my train session, would I want to use a GDA for this meal or should I skip it so my muscles can reload on these carbs ?? Thank you for your help.
    The post meal following fasted training should have higher insulin sensitivity already... I would use it later in the day..
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    @chedapalooza I have very little experience with GDA products so a question, I train fasted in the AM with a meal following my train session, would I want to use a GDA for this meal or should I skip it so my muscles can reload on these carbs ?? Thank you for your help.
    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    The post meal following fasted training should have higher insulin sensitivity already... I would use it later in the day..
    Correct. Itís not generally suggested to use a GDA post workout. I personally DO because my post workout meal is my fast breaking meal and is a minimum of 1600 calories, so I still use 1-2 caps depending on the macros of the meal. Plus with GlycÝshield there is the HCA and olive leaf which have other positive benefits and health effects aside from glucose disposal / nutrient partitioning. For this reason, I make sure I get in 3-4 caps per day so Iím hitting the studied dosages for a daily period.

Hope that helps!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

5. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Correct. Itís not generally suggested to use a GDA post workout. I personally DO because my post workout meal is my fast breaking meal and is a minimum of 1600 calories, so I still use 1-2 caps depending on the macros of the meal. Plus with GlycÝshield there is the HCA and olive leaf which have other positive benefits and health effects aside from glucose disposal / nutrient partitioning. For this reason, I make sure I get in 3-4 caps per day so Iím hitting the studied dosages for a daily period.

Hope that helps!
    It does, Thanks!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   

6. New log is up Kleen takes GLYCOSHIELD to The Battle of the Bulge! A sponsored GDA / Recomp Log!
    Kleen takes GLYCOSHIELD to The Battle of the Bulge! A sponsored GDA / Recomp Log!
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Message from Gropep about IGF-1lr3
    By supermanstanley in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 09:23 PM
  2. Message from ATW, Inc
    By wheystation in forum General Chat