USPlabs is looking for testers TODAY! Get in here...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ModernBCAA+_BerryBurst_TESTERS[5879].jpg

ModernBCAA+ BERRY BURST TESTERS WANTED!

Let's do this! We're looking for a gang of testers... New incredible flavor for the BETTER BCAA...

15 grams of Aminos... No dyes... Delicious and refreshing taste.

Winners will be selected this weekend. All you have to do is agree to taste test and share your review via social media (platform of choice) by December 11th. Can you agree to that?

If you're 18+, shipping to US only, and ready to do this up... Post up HERE!

To enter:
Let us know what your current diet and training looks like. Also, let us know what channels you'd be down to share this quick, honest review on. We will select some testers and get these bottles shipped out early next week!

GO!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love me some berries and hyoge modern bcaa fan. I'm down. Twitter for sure, perhaps FB and/or IG, AM & priceplow *♂

Diet, reduced cals, training (early morning fasted) a lot of conditioning work snd weights of course.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently bulking. 1k plus surplus at the moment. 6 Day splits with day six being day 1. Each week working in a different rep range 4-6, 6-8, 10-12, 3-5. I’ll taste review here on am, fb, and write up a insta review or do a ig vid if that would be preferable.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
bbartsche SFreed mkretz jaredmus are some USP Loyals. Get in here folks.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love to give this my honest opinion!!

Diet- Holiday cut. 2300 cals 175 P, 150 C, 55 F.
Training. M- push upper, T- push lower, W-light cardio, TH- pull upper, F- pull lower, Sat- light cardio
I can share this on FB, twitter, instagram, forums.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
I’m on a maintenance phase at this point, with a newborn and brand new job that I start next week. Definitely would look forward to giving this a shot as a supplement to sip on throughout the work day.
I can do FB, Instagram, and even Snapchat if you’d like lol.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Current diet
2200kcal
Cho 200-260g (depends on training day)
Pro- 150g
Fat- 60g

Training
Monday - volume 82-85% of 5RM training max

Wednesday - recovery 70-72% of training max reduced volume

Friday - Intensity 105% of training max

Saturday is GPP, core work. (Carries, shoulder/rhomboid and arm work)

I squat 3x a week, pull once and bench 3x a week. Deadlifts have a variant or PC movement substituted in (have two bulging discs).

Instagram is my only social platform that I use outside of forums.

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards
I would love to do a review on Instagram and in the SuppzReviews group I am part of on Facebook. I hit the gym 2 to 3 days a week for about 2 hours per session. Right now I am trying to to some recomposition... after our baby was born, the wife and I started working opposite shifts and I stopped working out and started eating like ****. I have been back on the wagon for about 4 months and have dropped from 233lbs down to about 195-200lbs in that 4 month period. I am eating a high protein low fat diet and trying to eat proper macro ratios, but of course I have my cheat meals still about once a week. Thanks for the opportunity!

stacy1212

stacy1212

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hiya would love to try ... sounds delicious!! New at this but I'm dedicated ... I have FB and Instagram... Hit the gym daily ... learning more and more about my capabilities daily!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
This sounds legit!

Currently intermittent fasting for my diet, training is a typical split of body parts with Olympic lifts thrown in on each day. High intense workouts with short rest times and super sets.

I’d be willing to post a review on FB and IG.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of quality aps here!!

And quick side note....Guess who got a big ol' box full of the best vanilla protein today??

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lots of quality aps here!!

And quick side note....Guess who got a big ol' box full of the best vanilla protein today??

How about some 70 calorie
Muffins too?

Coming to YT near you soon :)

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Modern BCAAS is amazing! I love the blue razz flavor!

I'd definitely give it love on this site and facebook. Sorry, I'm not cool enough to use Instagram haha!

If the berry burst is on point as the blue razz, I'm sure it's delicious!

Current diet is in a deficit trying to finish out a holiday cut that I keep extending haha.

2500 calories. Weight 207.8 Height: 5' 11 BF ~20%

Currently doing a 5 day split, so I need them sweet sweet BCAAs to keep up my performance in the gym! The nice electrolyte blend you guys add in there is why this is one of my favorite BCAA products out there.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
In for support. I'm excited to see what people think of the new flavor.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Modern BCAAS is amazing! I love the blue razz flavor!

I'd definitely give it love on this site and facebook. Sorry, I'm not cool enough to use Instagram haha!

If the berry burst is on point as the blue razz, I'm sure it's delicious!

Current diet is in a deficit trying to finish out a holiday cut that I keep extending haha.

2500 calories. Weight 207.8 Height: 5' 11 BF ~20%

Currently doing a 5 day split, so I need them sweet sweet BCAAs to keep up my performance in the gym! The nice electrolyte blend you guys add in there is why this is one of my favorite BCAA products out there.
should mix well will amino energize, seismic surge and radiate!!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since I'm pretty sure everybody knows what a huge USPLabs fanboy I am (I'm too old to have any more kids, but if I ever adopt a small child I'm naming him MaxReps), of course I'm in!

Just finishing up a long, slow bulk. Getting ready to start an equally long, slow cut. Will be hitting 200 calories below maintenance for a few weeks and see how it's going. Currently I'm doing a Push / Pull / Legs twice a week, but will be changing that to an HST program while I'm cutting. Unfortunately, the only places I could really do a review would be here and the new PricePlow forum (if they would allow it).

Now, if you guys can get back to work on the new MaxReps, that would be great.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be willing to try it. I am a powerlifter, and I train conjugate, so 2 ME and 2 DE along with 1-3 mini sessions each week. I am a college student and I work, so food choices usually depend on time. Generally high carb, moderate-high protein, and low-moderate fat.

I could easily share a review on IG, and could probably post one on my gym YouTube channel as well.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Let's do this! We're looking for a gang of testers... New incredible flavor for the BETTER BCAA...

Winners will be selected this weekend. All you have to do is agree to taste test and share your review via social media (platform of choice) by December 11th. Can you agree to that?

To enter:
Let us know what your current diet and training looks like. Also, let us know what channels you'd be down to share this quick, honest review on. We will select some testers and get these bottles shipped out early next week!

GO!
THIS SOUNDS AWESOME!!! I keep my profile private so id have to be followed back for you to see it but Im stoked you guys are hitting the SM scene.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excited to hear feedback on where this stacks up against the other flavors!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

To enter:

GO!
I'll throw my hat in. I follow a modified 8/6/3 and 5/3/1 PPL program that is regerious so recovery is key. I am bulking, but do utilize BCAA still. I have a longer period between my pre workout meal and my post workout meal due to my lunch schedule. I use BCAA either pre workout and/or intra workout. I would post my review here, bb.com, other forums, Facebook, and Twitter.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I love Modern BCAA, this flavor sounds amazing.

I have won a few things recently so I won’t be entering, but will definitely purchase a tub to try.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's fluffy season so I'm doing 325 carbs 200 prot 100 fat. I'm following sheiko training for powerlifting. I have been swapping one of the bench days for standing overhead press. I could.do a YouTube video or little something on ig

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Diet: starting my bulk this coming Monday, 12/4. I've been maintaining for a little while as I've been getting over an injury. After the past 2-3 weeks training injury free, I've decided it's finally time to start putting on some mass. I'm planning a 300 calorie surplus to start with, may even start with 500 calories.

Training: mainly work the compound lifts. I've had success with the Fierce 5 novice program in the past, so may continue with that or Fierce 5 intermediate. Squats and deadlifts <3

I'd be willing to share a review here, the PricePlow forum, and bb.com forum at the least. I also have myself, my fiance, and a fellow co-worker to use as testers.

Thank you for the opportunity! The flavor sounds really good. :D

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Im in for sure. Sounds yummy. Currently bulking. I have instragram, facebook and active on a few different forums for fitness. I would mostly utilize this in mornings for fasted cardio or post lifting before cardio. Ill be sure to post up honest flavor review!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My current diet is about 2000 calories a day spread out over 5 meals, I an trying to lose some body fat. I lift in the AM 4 days a week with cardio 2-3 times a week.
Would love to do this AM, Facebook and Instgram .............I'm Ready !!!!!!!!!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
agroupthink I know you love usplabs so this is right up your alley

llsspratt

Awards
I currently eat 7 to 8 meals a day .. mostly chicken, fish, steak and eggs. with a good complex carb and good fat source with each meal. I train 7 days a week with a set body part routine .. one day will be chest and triceps , next day back and biceps, next day shoulders, then arms and last routine is legs and then just repeat that routine scheme. My ways of passing the info out on the review would be Facebook, Instagram, and my personal training clients.

agroupthink

agroupthink

Awards
  • Established
agroupthink I know you love usplabs so this is right up your alley
Ah yeah!!! Thanks for the tag!

I'd love to get in on this. Currently finishing up a bulk gone wrong - diet is whatever fits in my mouth apparently but normally train fasted first thing in the morning. Training has been going great with 1 rep maxes going through the rough. Would review here, facebook, and IG. I'll probably do it wearing a barbell club shirt because those are the only shirts I wear while lifting!

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
You can't spell BAMF without AM.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Great entries! Testers will be selected soon!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys.... Here's the list...

As USP Rep said above, we don't forget our roots.

If you are chosen below, you're getting a bottle. REMEMBER: We have short time on this one. We need a quick review of the taste upon arrival. I'll shoot you more info via DM on how to roll that review out.

For now, if you're on this list, shoot Colby your info. Name, Address, shirt size and email address.

TESTERS:
Duality29
tyga tyga
EpicSlaughter
jimbuick
agroupthink

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established

If you are chosen below, you're getting a bottle. REMEMBER: We have short time on this one. We need a quick review of the taste upon arrival. I'll shoot you more info via DM on how to roll that review out.

For now, if you're on this list, shoot Colby your info. Name, Address, shirt size and email address.

TESTERS:
Duality29
tyga tyga
EpicSlaughter
jimbuick
agroupthink
I'm glad to see agroupthink get the opp. I follow him on IG and he really does wear a USPLabs shirt in every picture. That, and he's a beast. Congrats to all of the winners!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Congrats Guys!
I hope you can also post the reviews on here as well (pics and small write up)
Curious how it stacks up to the others on the line!

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
Shoot me a DM, congratulations!

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
congrats to the winners! If you've never tried Modern BCAAs you're in for a treat!

EpicSlaughter

EpicSlaughter

Awards

TESTERS:
Duality29
tyga tyga
EpicSlaughter
jimbuick
agroupthink
Awesome! Thanks for the opportunity and congrats to all of the "chosen one's"!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats guys!!!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
Damnit! Lol. I’m only an hour drive from your shipping center

Looking forward to seeing the thoughts on this flavor!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Folks !!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga