Mind and Muscle wants you To Rise and Swell Logging Opp

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Mind and Muscle wants you To Rise and Swell Logging Opp

Mind and Muscle wants to bring you one of the most versatile products on the market. Whether you are using it for PCT, OCT or as a regular testbooster, Rise and Swell is the product for you. After using this once you will make this a part of every cycle you run. We are looking for 5 loggers to run a container. Just let us know why you should receive a container, what cycle you are running and what you think this will do for you.

Rules
    Must be a member in good standing
    Must be US resident
    Must log at least 4 times a week.
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10 WWW.mindandmuscle.com
    Muscle Research Code AM10 www.mrsupps.com

2. I'm currently on a cycle of Ostarine and cardarine and I could really use this as a test booster while on cycle. Hoping it'll keep me active and give me some good pumps while in a caloric deficit
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DK0313 View Post
    I'm currently on a cycle of Ostarine and cardarine and I could really use this as a test booster while on cycle. Hoping it'll keep me active and give me some good pumps while in a caloric deficit
    Will you be running Nolva, Clomid or anything more powerful than an OTC
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

4. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Will you be running Nolva, Clomid or anything more powerful than an OTC
    I plan on running solo clomid as my PCT

5. People get in on this
    •   

6. I'll throw my name in the hat!!!!

I would use it as a regular old test booster, plus who doesn't want a NICE test boost first thing in the morning before work

Looks awesome and I would be willing to do the log as stated!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

7. I am currently two months back into hitting the weights after a year off because of family and health issues. I been training for around 6 years regularly before the break and now my weight is going up every week. I'm 31 5,9", starting back two month ago I was weighing 165. my weightcurrent weight 175lbs...my goal is to hit 200lbs with 12-13% with in three more months and I feel this product might give me that extrA boost. For supps i take 150grams protein from shakes per day + 10 grams creatine daily. If this boosts my test levels i feel it will give me thAt extra push attacking the weights ! Choose me !)

8. Quote Originally Posted by DK0313 View Post
    I'm currently on a cycle of Ostarine and cardarine and I could really use this as a test booster while on cycle. Hoping it'll keep me active and give me some good pumps while in a caloric deficit
    Send info

9. Quote Originally Posted by pureice739 View Post
    I am currently two months back into hitting the weights after a year off because of family and health issues. I been training for around 6 years regularly before the break and now my weight is going up every week. I'm 31 5,9", starting back two month ago I was weighing 165. my weightcurrent weight 175lbs...my goal is to hit 200lbs with 12-13% with in three more months and I feel this product might give me that extrA boost. For supps i take 150grams protein from shakes per day + 10 grams creatine daily. If this boosts my test levels i feel it will give me thAt extra push attacking the weights ! Choose me !)
    Send info

10. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    I'll throw my name in the hat!!!!

I would use it as a regular old test booster, plus who doesn't want a NICE test boost first thing in the morning before work

Looks awesome and I would be willing to do the log as stated!!!
    Hell yes send info

11. Looking forward to seeing how this treats everyone
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

12. Hey man, can't send messages yet don't have 50 posts my bad

13. Quote Originally Posted by pureice739 View Post
    Hey man, can't send messages yet don't have 50 posts my bad
    for yours

14. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Hell yes send info
    Hell to the YEAH!!!!

Info sent
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

15. Quote Originally Posted by DK0313 View Post
    To be honest, you may find this more beneficial for PCT but certainly wouldn't hurt using while on.

How much Osta you using?
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

16. Its amazing for libido and testosterone for me. I take it 3 weeks a month religiously
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise plan. Prohormones sold by Hi-Tech are not active and not anabolic steroids.
    http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/pr...prohormones-2/

17. 30 mg Ostarine split twice daily, by the time it arrived it'd be fine to PCT anyway

18. In to see the logs!
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

19. hopefully ppl get in on this.....if your coming off a cycle, add in some caffine and u have a preworkout test booster
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
  20. Mind and Muscle wants you To Rise and Swell Logging Opp

I feel as though I should use this I'm just coming off a cycle and finished pct. I'm still feeling a bit groggy and even after bloodwork shows I'm okay, I feel as though something is off test wise. I would be running this cycle alone, as to best gauge its benefits. I think this would hopefully up my energy/libido levels for the time to keep the Wifey extra happy. (And also, my gym time

21. Quote Originally Posted by Duality29 View Post
    I feel as though I should use this I'm just coming off a cycle and finished pct. I'm still feeling a bit groggy and even after bloodwork shows I'm okay, I feel as though something is off test wise. I would be running this cycle alone, as to best gauge its benefits. I think this would hopefully up my energy/libido levels for the time to keep the Wifey extra happy. (And also, my gym time
    What do you mean groggy? Kind of curious what might have happened.
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    What do you mean groggy? Kind of curious what might have happened.
    Libido and mood isn't like what it was pre-cycle, unfortunately. My bloodwork with test levels say differently, that everything should be fine, but I feel more tired and exhausted that I was before the cycle. I'm not exact sure what it is.

23. Holy **** that disclaimer...
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

24. Well, when a company gets sued 5 times by the same guy it has to put a big disclaimer on there. lol

I love R&S and I am missing it today since I am at my mom's.
    Nothing I say is medical advice and supplements only enhance and optimize your diet and exercise plan. Prohormones sold by Hi-Tech are not active and not anabolic steroids.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Duality29 View Post
    Libido and mood isn't like what it was pre-cycle, unfortunately. My bloodwork with test levels say differently, that everything should be fine, but I feel more tired and exhausted that I was before the cycle. I'm not exact sure what it is.
    The biggest benefit is the libido effects. I shouldn't be on it as I don't have a girlfriend right now. lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MIND AND MUSCLE WANTS YOU TO FEEL THE BURN LOGGING OPP
    By cheftepesh1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-20-2016, 12:23 AM
  2. Mind and Muscle strikes again with Rise and Swell.
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-06-2014, 11:19 AM
  3. Mind and Muscle brings you DEATH STAR LABS Logging opp
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-11-2014, 04:05 PM
  4. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 09:54 PM
  5. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 10:29 PM